pacman281292
pacman281292
Mafia Scum
pacman281292
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #150 (ISO) » Wed Feb 18, 2009 1:10 pm

Post by pacman281292 »

charter wrote:WHAT PART OF I DIDNT FUCKING WANT EVERYONE TO ROLECLAIM DO YOU NOT FUCKING UNDERSTAND?

I SAID NAMECLAIM. THIS IS WHEN YOU CLAIM YOUR NAME. NOT YOUR ROLE. I SPECIFICALLY SAID THIS NUMEROUS TIMES.

I bolded this so maybe you can see and understand it this time. The only explaination for you being so dense is you're looking for excuses to vote people.
AND I SPECIFICALLY SAID WHY NAMECALIMING WOULD BE ALSO BAD. BAD BAD BAD.

Please don't annoy with those capitals. The idea was stupid, and very hurting for town. That's why (at least) I am voting you; for proposing such stupidity. Also, a (very slight) meta on you as scum turns on my scumdar as well.
Show
Current statistics (not counting games previous to June 2010):
Align: W/L/O
Town: 0/1/0
Scum: 1/0/0
Other: 0/0/0
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #151 (ISO) » Wed Feb 18, 2009 1:39 pm

Post by charter »

That wasn't directed at you, that was to yawetag. And how can you have a meta on me? I've never played in a game with you, have I?
pacman281292
pacman281292
Mafia Scum
pacman281292
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #152 (ISO) » Wed Feb 18, 2009 4:35 pm

Post by pacman281292 »

Office Supplies. nuf said.
Show
Gamma
Gamma
Goon
Gamma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #153 (ISO) » Thu Feb 19, 2009 4:43 am

Post by Gamma »

fos pacman281292
for not letting me in on his meta
V/LA until I get a new computer
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #154 (ISO) » Thu Feb 19, 2009 6:32 am

Post by charter »

pacman wrote:Please don't annoy with those capitals. The idea was stupid, and very hurting for town. That's why (at least) I am voting you; for proposing such stupidity. Also, a (very slight) meta on you as scum turns on my scumdar as well.
Show me which games you've been in where massnameclaim day one hurt the town. Please give links. Else you can hardly say the idea is very hurting for the town and stupid if you've never even given it a chance.

Also, you're using office supplies as meta against me? Please, I was alive for half of day one, hardly meta.

What's ever worse is Gamma is fos'ing you about something that trivial and not suspicious on your part.
Nightfall
Nightfall
Mafia Scum
Nightfall
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #155 (ISO) » Thu Feb 19, 2009 8:27 am

Post by Nightfall »

~ Nightfall has returned and is catching up - please be patient :) ~
Once Nightfall comes, everyone's dead...
Nightfall
Nightfall
Mafia Scum
Nightfall
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #156 (ISO) » Thu Feb 19, 2009 8:44 am

Post by Nightfall »

charter wrote: Nightfall is definately scum, he has still not added anything to this game.
Excuse me... I was one of the very first people to argue against your idea of mass name claiming and have continued to debate that issue with you as you haven't seemed to want to give it up... What else have you contributed?

On that topic what has Gamma done this game?
He's been acting like a sheep and lurking in plain site.
Yet you (Charter) decide to point out that I haven't contributed anything?
this looks a lot more like a payback FOS type of thing more than anything to me.

Also I really don't like how you claimed power role while "thinking" you were lynched. For all we know you knew darn well you weren't lynched. And on top of that you proceed to question and apply pressure to Jebus for unvoting you after you claimed power role and were L-1? Why wouldn't he unvote you and allow some discussion?

I still get a scum vibe from you Charter but I'd rather we try and learn more about people before we make today's lynch decision.

P.s. Gamma is looking more like scum to me, while I believe Jebus took the appropriate actions after Charter's semi claim and is looking more pro town to me.
Gamma
Gamma
Goon
Gamma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #157 (ISO) » Thu Feb 19, 2009 1:40 pm

Post by Gamma »

Nightfall wrote:
charter wrote: Nightfall is definately scum, he has still not added anything to this game.
Excuse me... I was one of the very first people to argue against your idea of mass name claiming and have continued to debate that issue with you as you haven't seemed to want to give it up... What else have you contributed?

On that topic what has Gamma done this game?
He's been acting like a sheep and lurking in plain site.
Yet you (Charter) decide to point out that I haven't contributed anything?
this looks a lot more like a payback FOS type of thing more than anything to me.

Also I really don't like how you claimed power role while "thinking" you were lynched. For all we know you knew darn well you weren't lynched. And on top of that you proceed to question and apply pressure to Jebus for unvoting you after you claimed power role and were L-1? Why wouldn't he unvote you and allow some discussion?

I still get a scum vibe from you Charter but I'd rather we try and learn more about people before we make today's lynch decision.

P.s. Gamma is looking more like scum to me, while I believe Jebus took the appropriate actions after Charter's semi claim and is looking more pro town to me.
because i don't post in walls of text, I'm scum?

Pretty cool bro.
Gamma
Gamma
Goon
Gamma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #158 (ISO) » Thu Feb 19, 2009 1:46 pm

Post by Gamma »

1. when have i been acting like a sheep?
2. active lurking can be applied to you. don't accuse me of not being up to your activity standards, I have a life.
3. you're only saying this because charter called you out on it. So fuck this shit. I'm not listening to it at all.

vote nightfall
Braeden
Braeden
Goon
Braeden
Goon
Goon

Post Post #159 (ISO) » Thu Feb 19, 2009 3:08 pm

Post by Braeden »

@Charter, Im unsure how I have been wishy-washy could you please provide some quotes.

Also, why do you think Yawetag is scum?
"The myths die hard, especially within the Mafia.├óÔé¼
pacman281292
pacman281292
Mafia Scum
pacman281292
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #160 (ISO) » Thu Feb 19, 2009 3:33 pm

Post by pacman281292 »

charter wrote:
pacman wrote:Please don't annoy with those capitals. The idea was stupid, and very hurting for town. That's why (at least) I am voting you; for proposing such stupidity. Also, a (very slight) meta on you as scum turns on my scumdar as well.
Show me which games you've been in where massnameclaim day one hurt the town. Please give links. Else you can hardly say the idea is very hurting for the town and stupid if you've never even given it a chance.

Also, you're using office supplies as meta against me? Please, I was alive for half of day one, hardly meta.

What's ever worse is Gamma is fos'ing you about something that trivial and not suspicious on your part.
Babylon 5 Mafia. Check it on Theme Park, and see how "nameclaiming" screwed the game.

And, in that half-day (that was really a full day, as you got modkilled), you acted very similar to here. That turned on my scumdar, as you were hardly pushing for a nameclaim.
Show
Nightfall
Nightfall
Mafia Scum
Nightfall
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #161 (ISO) » Thu Feb 19, 2009 3:50 pm

Post by Nightfall »

Gamma wrote:1. when have i been acting like a sheep?
2. active lurking can be applied to you. don't accuse me of not being up to your activity standards, I have a life.
3. you're only saying this because charter called you out on it. So fuck this shit. I'm not listening to it at all.
vote nightfall
1. Early on you voted for yawetag who was the main person arguing against Charter. You also criticized yawetag for not answering questions when Charter wasn't answering his. It really looked like you were trying to help out a scum buddy by jumping on criticizing Yawetag and then promoting others to vote for him.
2. My activity standards? I post a fair bit so now you're saying I don't have a life?
3. I'm saying this because I'm interested in why Charter insisted I wasn't contributing and actively lurking while you would be a better choice if those were his real reasons for pointing towards someone as acting scummy. His FOS on me is pure omgus.

Calm down Gamma and stop mouthing off just because I pointed out that you've posted less. It's a game. I think Charter over looked you and mentioned me as a suspect because I unlike you went against his opinions.
pacman281292
pacman281292
Mafia Scum
pacman281292
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #162 (ISO) » Thu Feb 19, 2009 4:12 pm

Post by pacman281292 »

*ebwop: add "also there" at the end of last statement of 160. for clarity.
Show
Gamma
Gamma
Goon
Gamma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #163 (ISO) » Fri Feb 20, 2009 5:20 am

Post by Gamma »

Nightfall wrote:
Gamma wrote:1. when have i been acting like a sheep?
vote nightfall
1. Early on you voted for yawetag who was the main person arguing against Charter. You also criticized yawetag for not answering questions when Charter wasn't answering his. It really looked like you were trying to help out a scum buddy by jumping on criticizing Yawetag and then promoting others to vote for him.
2. My activity standards? I post a fair bit so now you're saying I don't have a life?
3. I'm saying this because I'm interested in why Charter insisted I wasn't contributing and actively lurking while you would be a better choice if those were his real reasons for pointing towards someone as acting scummy. His FOS on me is pure omgus.

Calm down Gamma and stop mouthing off just because I pointed out that you've posted less. It's a game. I think Charter over looked you and mentioned me as a suspect because I unlike you went against his opinions.
no u

fair enough.

charter/yawetag: stop clawing at each other's throats for one second and contribute more

reasons why i'm not going to unvote nightfall coming soon
pacman281292
pacman281292
Mafia Scum
pacman281292
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #164 (ISO) » Fri Feb 20, 2009 8:10 am

Post by pacman281292 »

Gamma wrote: charter/yawetag: stop clawing at each other's throats for one second and contribute more
yawetag haven't posted since alot of time...
MOD: plz prod yawetag.
Show
Alabaska J
Alabaska J
Title Arbitrairy
Alabaska J
Title Arbitrairy
Title Arbitrairy

Post Post #165 (ISO) » Fri Feb 20, 2009 3:01 pm

Post by Alabaska J »

man charter, you REALLY need to learn to read. we KNOW you aren't talking about roleclaiming. Nameclaiming is also bad.
Show
Concussed by a poorly constructed title - how ironic. - Erg0

Town - 16-13
Mafia - 5-7
Third Party - 0-1
Games Called/Abandoned - 1 (town)
yawetag
yawetag
Goon
yawetag
Goon
Goon

Post Post #166 (ISO) » Fri Feb 20, 2009 3:09 pm

Post by yawetag »

pacman281292 wrote:
Gamma wrote: charter/yawetag: stop clawing at each other's throats for one second and contribute more
yawetag haven't posted since alot of time...
MOD: plz prod yawetag.
It's been two days. Amazingly, some of us have weekends different than Sat/Sun. I will be able to post again on Sat night at the latest.
"In wartime, truth is so precious that she should always be attended by a bodyguard of lies." --Winston Churchill
"The ignorance of one voter in a democracy impairs the security of all." --John F. Kennedy

Typically only on during the evenings.
Empking's Alt
Empking's Alt
Mafia Scum
Empking's Alt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #167 (ISO) » Fri Feb 20, 2009 10:52 pm

Post by Empking's Alt »

yawetag wrote:
charter wrote:True, but I only said that because I thought I was lynched and you would see my role shortly. I'm not going to claim now because the wagon on me is still BS and you all are still going to either lynch me for nothing or drop it and my role really has nothing to do with it. Me claiming now would be like claiming out of the blue.

I think Gamma needs to be looked at, he seemed pretty pissed that a lynch he was a part of happened. Also Jebus needs to come in with why he unvoted. Yawetag is still highly suspect.
And why would I be highly suspect? Because I attacked you on wanting everyone to roleclaim, and then voted you because of it? I find that less-than-suspect.
You don't think that suggested that people didn't think it was just a name claim?

I'd still like a claim from Charter.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #168 (ISO) » Sat Feb 21, 2009 5:25 pm

Post by charter »

Nightfall wrote:
Given opinions on quite a few people. You haven't.
And on top of that you proceed to question and apply pressure to Jebus for unvoting you after you claimed power role and were L-1? Why wouldn't he unvote you and allow some discussion?
He thought it was a good idea to put me at L-1 once. The only thing I can see that has stopped him from doing it again was people reacted adversely to it the first time.
This is just in here for the town's benefit. You're not trying to learn anything about anyone. I see no questions except to those that attack you.
Braeden wrote:@Charter, Im unsure how I have been wishy-washy could you please provide some quotes.
Braeden wrote:I also think that Jebus' vote stood out as incredible careless. Scummy... IDK, but definately careless.
Page one and two. Every post of his.
Nightfall wrote:Calm down Gamma and stop mouthing off just because I pointed out that you've posted less. It's a game. I think Charter over looked you and mentioned me as a suspect because I unlike you went against his opinions.
No. Try again. I picked you because in your role PM you got a scum role. Gamma is voting me, so if you're saying I picked you over him because of difference of opinion you are sorely mistaken.
Gamma wrote:charter/yawetag: stop clawing at each other's throats for one second and contribute more
Yes master :roll:
Emp wrote:I'd still like a claim from Charter.
And I will still not do it until there is a legit case against me. So be it if I'm lynched.
yawetag
yawetag
Goon
yawetag
Goon
Goon

Post Post #169 (ISO) » Sat Feb 21, 2009 10:41 pm

Post by yawetag »

charter in #168 wrote:
Braeden in #159 wrote:Also, why do you think Yawetag is scum?
Every post? So, basically, every time I argue with you about your nameclaim idea, it's scummy? What about the other people that were against it? Are they scummy, too?
Gamma in #163 wrote:charter/yawetag: stop clawing at each other's throats for one second and contribute more
I agree. Our argument has been dragged out a bit, but I can't just stop when he adds another insult or accusation on top of it.

Overall, this game is a lot harsher than I expected. From page one with the (still unexplained) bandwagon to charter's rant in #146, I'm more than surprised with the overall tone of the game. To be sure, I'll get used to it; it was just surprising.

Now for some content.
Empking in #4 wrote:Vot: Braeden I dont like Bs.
What "BS" are you referring to? Seems odd that BS is mentioned when there had been nothing said at that point.

@Jebus and Charter: Why the bandwagon on Braeden so early in the game?
"In wartime, truth is so precious that she should always be attended by a bodyguard of lies." --Winston Churchill
"The ignorance of one voter in a democracy impairs the security of all." --John F. Kennedy

Empking's Alt
Empking's Alt
Mafia Scum
Empking's Alt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #170 (ISO) » Sat Feb 21, 2009 11:25 pm

Post by Empking's Alt »

charter wrote:
Nightfall wrote:
Given opinions on quite a few people. You haven't.
And on top of that you proceed to question and apply pressure to Jebus for unvoting you after you claimed power role and were L-1? Why wouldn't he unvote you and allow some discussion?
He thought it was a good idea to put me at L-1 once. The only thing I can see that has stopped him from doing it again was people reacted adversely to it the first time.
This is just in here for the town's benefit. You're not trying to learn anything about anyone. I see no questions except to those that attack you.
Braeden wrote:@Charter, Im unsure how I have been wishy-washy could you please provide some quotes.
Braeden wrote:I also think that Jebus' vote stood out as incredible careless. Scummy... IDK, but definately careless.
Nightfall wrote:Calm down Gamma and stop mouthing off just because I pointed out that you've posted less. It's a game. I think Charter over looked you and mentioned me as a suspect because I unlike you went against his opinions.
No. Try again. I picked you because in your role PM you got a scum role. Gamma is voting me, so if you're saying I picked you over him because of difference of opinion you are sorely mistaken.
Gamma wrote:charter/yawetag: stop clawing at each other's throats for one second and contribute more
Yes master :roll:
Emp wrote:I'd still like a claim from Charter.
And I will still not do it until there is a legit case against me. So be it if I'm lynched.
Unvote

Vote: Charter

Falseclaiming a pro-town power role.

Yawetag: I said Bs not BS, don'yt put words in my mouth.
yawetag
yawetag
Goon
yawetag
Goon
Goon

Post Post #171 (ISO) » Sat Feb 21, 2009 11:28 pm

Post by yawetag »

Empking's Alt wrote:Yawetag: I said Bs not BS, don'yt put words in my mouth.
So you meant to say "I don't like B's." I understand now.

charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #172 (ISO) » Sun Feb 22, 2009 5:02 am

Post by charter »

yawetag wrote:Every post? So, basically, every time I argue with you about your nameclaim idea, it's scummy? What about the other people that were against it? Are they scummy, too?
No, it was more of your complaining about a wagon having like three votes.
yawetag wrote:@Jebus and Charter: Why the bandwagon on Braeden so early in the game?
I already went over this. I like bandwagoning early day one.
pacman281292
pacman281292
Mafia Scum
pacman281292
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #173 (ISO) » Sun Feb 22, 2009 6:26 am

Post by pacman281292 »

NOTE: V/LA UNTIL TUESDAY.
@MOD: Votecount please?
Show
Jebus
Jebus
Mafia Scum
Jebus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #174 (ISO) » Sun Feb 22, 2009 8:08 am

Post by Jebus »

charter wrote:
yawetag wrote:@Jebus and Charter: Why the bandwagon on Braeden so early in the game?
I already went over this. I like bandwagoning early day one.
Same thing. You ask why, I respond why not.

It's the RVS, it's not like a three out of seven vote wagon is something to get all up tight about. It's not like it was meant for a lynch or anything :/

Currently wary of Empking's pushing for a claim [manner/persistency], though I also do sort of think Charter should claim, just because of the "Congratulations, you've lynched a power role" post.

Also note that Charter is currently at L-1.
Bastard ModGod. Mislynch fodder. Suave savior.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”