Mini 745 - Moving Day Mafia (GAME OVER!)

dejkha
dejkha
Mafia Scum
dejkha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #200 (ISO) » Thu Feb 19, 2009 3:33 pm

Post by dejkha »

Mod: Sorry. ^Forgot to Unvote before that

Top of page 9 vote count:

killa seven 5 (Herodotus, Zer0ph34r, Tovarish, Erratus Apathos, dejkha)
ac1983fan 1 (q21)
ZEEnon 1 (Jazzmyn)
Erratus Apathos 1 (ZEEnon)
dejkha 1 (Plonky)

Not voting: killa seven, don_johnson

With 12 still packing it takes 7 to lynch.

Note: this vote count should be accurate as of this post.

Erratus Apathos has been prodded.
"You say that all my posts are stupid like a motherf***ing SOB. I'm sick and tired of your constant BS." - Zwet to me.

"Fuck you... You're a pompous, ignorant fool, dejkha, and I don't appreciate your incessant badmouthing of me." - Zwet
ac1983fan
ac1983fan
Mafia Scum
ac1983fan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #201 (ISO) » Thu Feb 19, 2009 3:45 pm

Post by ac1983fan »

vote: killa seven

I gave you 24 hours, and you decide to post stuff completely unconstructive? When you have posted something even moderately constructive, you fail to post reasons. You have not answered several of the questions you have been asked.
Not a dayvig.
Jazzmyn
Jazzmyn
Mafia Scum
Jazzmyn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #202 (ISO) » Thu Feb 19, 2009 4:54 pm

Post by Jazzmyn »

killa seven, you are now at L-1, and I see little reason not to hammer you since you've done nothing but demonstrate that you are being egregiously selfish, deliberately useless and anti-town. But I do not want to hammer without giving you an opportunity to claim.

So, to use the vernacular: Claim or die.

Regards,
Jazz
Herodotus
Herodotus
Black Ops
Herodotus
Black Ops
Black Ops

Post Post #203 (ISO) » Thu Feb 19, 2009 5:16 pm

Post by Herodotus »

unvote

A K7 lynch seems premature... I was glad to see a couple votes added, but I'd prefer that we at least gave ourselves some time before possibly finishing him off. I might revote, even hammering if necessary, but I don't see the need to rush.

Also, Killer claiming or not has nothing to do with the reasons he is anti-town. I prefer my question (will he commit to future participation?) over Jazzmyn's request for a role claim.
killa seven
killa seven
Mafia Scum
killa seven
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #204 (ISO) » Thu Feb 19, 2009 5:27 pm

Post by killa seven »

ac1983fan wrote:

I gave you 24 hours, and you decide to post stuff completely unconstructive? When you have posted something even moderately constructive, you fail to post reasons. You have not answered several of the questions you have been asked.
i wont respond to your threats.
can you tell that i dont care by now?
Show
Games Won..
Mini 545 as town.
Mini 578 as scum.
mini 618 as scum.
Mushroom Kingdom as town.
Monty pythons as town.
mini 642 bodyguard 7 as town
Explosive mafia - as scum
mini 712 -town
killa seven
killa seven
Mafia Scum
killa seven
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #205 (ISO) » Thu Feb 19, 2009 5:28 pm

Post by killa seven »

Jazzmyn wrote:killa seven, you are now at L-1, and I see little reason not to hammer you since you've done nothing but demonstrate that you are being egregiously selfish, deliberately useless and anti-town. But I do not want to hammer without giving you an opportunity to claim.

So, to use the vernacular: Claim or die.

Regards,
Jazz
Im town nothin special, go ahead and hammer big boy.
Show
Games Won..
Mini 545 as town.
Mini 578 as scum.
mini 618 as scum.
Monty pythons as town.
mini 712 -town
Jazzmyn
Jazzmyn
Mafia Scum
Jazzmyn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #206 (ISO) » Thu Feb 19, 2009 5:28 pm

Post by Jazzmyn »

Herodotus wrote:Also, Killer claiming or not has nothing to do with the reasons he is anti-town. I prefer my question (will he commit to future participation?) over Jazzmyn's request for a role claim.
That's all well and good, but regardless of a player's alignment, what do you think his answer will be to a request to "commit to future participation"? Do you expect scum to say no, they will not commit to future participation? Do you expect town to say no, they will not commit to future participation?

I have a low tolerance for mollycoddling, and I expect players to actually contribute to the games they sign up for and not leave other players to carry their weight.

Regards,
Jazz
killa seven
killa seven
Mafia Scum
killa seven
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #207 (ISO) » Thu Feb 19, 2009 5:32 pm

Post by killa seven »

Jazzmyn wrote:
Herodotus wrote:Also, Killer claiming or not has nothing to do with the reasons he is anti-town. I prefer my question (will he commit to future participation?) over Jazzmyn's request for a role claim.
That's all well and good, but regardless of a player's alignment, what do you think his answer will be to a request to "commit to future participation"? Do you expect scum to say no, they will not commit to future participation? Do you expect town to say no, they will not commit to future participation?

I have a low tolerance for mollycoddling, and I expect players to actually contribute to the games they sign up for and not leave other players to carry their weight.

Regards,
Jazz
what do you exspect me to do?
that killa seven guy looks scummy tho, he wont post up to my standards and he tends to lurk, he should die :shock:
Show
Games Won..
Mini 545 as town.
Mini 578 as scum.
mini 618 as scum.
Monty pythons as town.
mini 712 -town
Jazzmyn
Jazzmyn
Mafia Scum
Jazzmyn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #208 (ISO) » Thu Feb 19, 2009 6:19 pm

Post by Jazzmyn »

killa seven wrote:what do you exspect me to do?
As I said previously, if you are town,
I expect you to actually contribute to the game you signed up for
and not leave it to others to carry your weight for you.
killa seven wrote:that killa seven guy looks scummy tho, he wont post up to my standards and he tends to lurk, he should die :shock:
It's not
my
standards that we are talking about but the reasonable standards of any and every player who signs up to play here. We all agree to contribute to the games that we sign up for, and we all agree to post at regular intervals, etc. Posting "I'm here" when you get prodded by a moderator for non-participation doesn't cut it. If you have no intention of posting anything useful and no intention of contributing on Day 1 (which your posts seem to indicate), then I have no qualms about seeing you lynched, as you are just as likely scum as town.

Townies should never deliberately act against town interests, and you are not only doing so but you are flaunting it as though it's a badge of honour or something. If you're town, stop expecting the rest of us to carry your load for you, and stop deliberately being unproductive, scummy, and unhelpful by refusing to participate in any meaningful fashion on Day 1. It's ridiculous.

Are you going to contribute meaningfully or aren't you?

Regards,
Jazz
Herodotus
Herodotus
Black Ops
Herodotus
Black Ops
Black Ops

Post Post #209 (ISO) » Thu Feb 19, 2009 7:04 pm

Post by Herodotus »

killa seven wrote:Im town nothin special, go ahead and hammer big boy.
Interesting. I don't see any way your claim and/or antagonism will help whatever team you are on.
With a literal invitation to hammer, I think we should reconsider the possibility that he is a jester. It could be reverse psychology, but why phrase it to offend?
killa seven wrote:i wont respond to your threats.
What is it that you don't care about? The statement of the threat? His vote? His reasons for voting? Whether you are lynched? Whether the side you are on wins the game? All of the above?
Jazzmyn wrote:what do you think his answer will be to a request to "commit to future participation"? Do you expect scum to say no, they will not commit to future participation? Do you expect town to say no, they will not commit to future participation?
A rational town-sided person should answer this question honestly, though I'll grant he does not appear to be acting like a rational town-sided person. There is a mathematical reasoning behind this, but I'm not sure if it's best to share it. But anyways, if he does make that commitment, and it is later proven to be a lie, he will probably be lynched for the lying+lurking combination. Maybe that's why he hasn't answered yet?

@EA and dejka: Could you each tell us why you are voting for Killer Seven? We could all assume that we know, but it would be good to hear it in your own words. And it would give you an opportunity to make a case against him.

@Plonky: I'm sorry that your huge post got eaten, but could you at least make a little post?
killa seven
killa seven
Mafia Scum
killa seven
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #210 (ISO) » Thu Feb 19, 2009 7:20 pm

Post by killa seven »

Herodotus wrote:
Interesting. I don't see any way your claim and/or antagonism will help whatever team you are on.
With a literal invitation to hammer, I think we should reconsider the possibility that he is a jester. It could be reverse psychology, but why phrase it to offend?
killa seven wrote:i wont respond to your threats.
What is it that you don't care about? The statement of the threat? His vote? His reasons for voting? Whether you are lynched? Whether the side you are on wins the game? All of the above?
Jazzmyn wrote:what do you think his answer will be to a request to "commit to future participation"? Do you expect scum to say no, they will not commit to future participation? Do you expect town to say no, they will not commit to future participation?
A rational town-sided person should answer this question honestly, though I'll grant he does not appear to be acting like a rational town-sided person. There is a mathematical reasoning behind this, but I'm not sure if it's best to share it. But anyways, if he does make that commitment, and it is later proven to be a lie, he will probably be lynched for the lying+lurking combination. Maybe that's why he hasn't answered yet?

@EA and dejka: Could you each tell us why you are voting for Killer Seven? We could all assume that we know, but it would be good to hear it in your own words. And it would give you an opportunity to make a case against him.

@Plonky: I'm sorry that your huge post got eaten, but could you at least make a little post?
Im not a jester.
I dont care if im lynched on a day one game that i have put no effort in, so by threatening to lynch me doesnt phase me.
And yes i care if my team wins allways, my team this time is town, if you guys feel i need to go then do it.
I have never played with the dejka guy that i know of but, EA allways plays like a jackass and hops on wagons, funny he did it right after i said he was scummy.
Show
Games Won..
Mini 545 as town.
Mini 578 as scum.
mini 618 as scum.
Monty pythons as town.
mini 712 -town
Erratus Apathos
Erratus Apathos
Mafia Scum
Erratus Apathos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #211 (ISO) » Thu Feb 19, 2009 10:13 pm

Post by Erratus Apathos »

Herodotus wrote:@EA and dejka: Could you each tell us why you are voting for Killer Seven?
Because I don't tolerate lurking.
killa seven wrote: Im not a jester.
I dont care if im lynched on a day one game that i have put no effort in, so by threatening to lynch me doesnt phase me.
And yes i care if my team wins allways, my team this time is town, if you guys feel i need to go then do it.
I have never played with the dejka guy that i know of but, EA allways plays like a jackass and hops on wagons, funny he did it right after i said he was scummy.
So what, you think I'm scared of you from your one comment that implicates me for no given reason, and that I'm only voting you because I'm so worried you'll get me lynched? That's just absurd. Of course I'm not scared of you,
you're the least threatening Mafia player in the world
Do you want your possessions identified?
q21
q21
Mafia Scum
q21
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #212 (ISO) » Thu Feb 19, 2009 11:08 pm

Post by q21 »

I've stated my feelings on K7 and I won't bore you all by stating them again. I'm not going to participate in lynching him today.

Personally I like my acfan vote for a stretch on something he did say over a K7 vote for the fact that he has hardly said anything.
"I can't not give mad props to the murderbot 9000 that was q21." - Spyrex, after Scummies Invitational 2010.

You know those times when you wish you could think of something really funny or interesting to say, but just can't?... Yep, this is one of those times.
ac1983fan
ac1983fan
Mafia Scum
ac1983fan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #213 (ISO) » Fri Feb 20, 2009 12:31 am

Post by ac1983fan »

killa seven wrote:
ac1983fan wrote:

i wont respond to your threats.
I wasn't threatening you. I was making a statement. I was playing the game of mafia. What's your beef with playing mafia?
If you don't care, than ask to be replaced in this game.
Not a dayvig.
dejkha
dejkha
Mafia Scum
dejkha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #214 (ISO) » Fri Feb 20, 2009 1:15 am

Post by dejkha »

Herodotus wrote: @EA and dejka: Could you each tell us why you are voting for Killer Seven? We could all assume that we know, but it would be good to hear it in your own words. And it would give you an opportunity to make a case against him.
He was asked questions multiple times and refused to correctly answer them and he's yet to make a post with useful content. That's not to mention the lurking.
killa seven wrote:
Herodotus wrote:
killa seven wrote: I dont care if im lynched on a day one game that i have put no effort in, so by threatening to lynch me doesnt phase me.
Oh I get it. You never plan on playing day one anyway, so it doesn't matter to you if you get lynched in a game that you don't play in. That's a stupid way to play and kind of cancels out how you claim to want your team to win.
"You say that all my posts are stupid like a motherf***ing SOB. I'm sick and tired of your constant BS." - Zwet to me.

"Fuck you... You're a pompous, ignorant fool, dejkha, and I don't appreciate your incessant badmouthing of me." - Zwet
dejkha
dejkha
Mafia Scum
dejkha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #215 (ISO) » Fri Feb 20, 2009 1:16 am

Post by dejkha »

EBWOP: That middle part isn't necessary for my post. Forgot to delete it.

I assume you meant the failed quote tags however as I am not sure I will leave it that way as a future reminder that we will all forget after about 3 more posts.

don_johnson
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #216 (ISO) » Fri Feb 20, 2009 2:55 am

Post by don_johnson »

K7: if you are "nothing special", you should be putting yourself out there. by lurking you force other townies,
who may actually be something special
, to put themselves in harm's way. discussion is protown, but everyone knows that by talking alot you can open yourself to being the victim of a mislynch. i would prefer some analysis from you as opposed to these short posts and "i don't care" attitude. though i agree with q21, the wifom of these statements are only increasing your risk of being lynched on policy. policy lynch bandwagons leave little to go on day 2, so continuing with this behavior is horribly anti town. so why do you persist?
town 39-32
mafia 17-9
sk 0-6
Zer0ph34r
Zer0ph34r
Goon
Zer0ph34r
Goon
Goon

Post Post #217 (ISO) » Fri Feb 20, 2009 11:30 am

Post by Zer0ph34r »

Although I too have been lynched and did not care, it seems weird that you won't even defend yourself the slightest bit, killa7.
"I'm still a bit amazed by Zer0's play." -Xylthixlm
ac1983fan
Mafia Scum
ac1983fan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #218 (ISO) » Fri Feb 20, 2009 3:43 pm

Post by ac1983fan »

I guess friday's a busy day for people? Almost zippo posts?
Anyway, I'll be gone from morning saturday to midday sunday. So if anything changes between now and then, don't expect me to comment on it until sunday afternoon.

Noted
Not a dayvig.
Herodotus
Herodotus
Black Ops
Herodotus
Black Ops
Black Ops

Post Post #219 (ISO) » Sat Feb 21, 2009 8:52 am

Post by Herodotus »

ac1983fan at Thu Feb 19, 2009 10:37 am (post 194) wrote:Killa7, if you do not post something remotely constructive within the next 24 hours, I will definitely vote for you. I don't really give a crap if this is your playstyle, it is not helpful to the town.
ac1983fan at Thu Feb 19, 2009 9:45 pm (post 201) wrote:

Is it just me, or can anyone else confirm that these posts were only about 11 hours apart? 11 is
less than half
of 24. And AC, no claiming that you are posting from a ship traveling at relativistic speeds, or from somewhere near a black hole: then your time would be dilated, not contracted.
q21
q21
Mafia Scum
q21
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #220 (ISO) » Sat Feb 21, 2009 9:22 am

Post by q21 »

Hadn't actually noticed that, Hero. But you're right and it is very strange. Unfortunately we'll have to wait for him to get back before we get an answer.
"I can't not give mad props to the murderbot 9000 that was q21." - Spyrex, after Scummies Invitational 2010.

You know those times when you wish you could think of something really funny or interesting to say, but just can't?... Yep, this is one of those times.
q21
q21
Mafia Scum
q21
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #221 (ISO) » Sat Feb 21, 2009 9:22 am

Post by q21 »

Hadn't actually noticed that, Hero. But you're right and it is very strange. Unfortunately we'll have to wait for him to get back before we get an answer.

q21
q21
Mafia Scum
q21
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #222 (ISO) » Sat Feb 21, 2009 9:22 am

Post by q21 »

q21
q21
Mafia Scum
q21
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #223 (ISO) » Sat Feb 21, 2009 9:28 am

Post by q21 »

... my computer did a brainfart...

Dont lie, you just wanted to raise your post count.

Zer0ph34r
Zer0ph34r
Goon
Zer0ph34r
Goon
Goon

Post Post #224 (ISO) » Sat Feb 21, 2009 9:34 am

Post by Zer0ph34r »

I noticed that too, but I just figured he was an idiot at math.
"I'm still a bit amazed by Zer0's play." -Xylthixlm

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”