Post by Korts »

Nooooo walls of text my only weakness

promise I'll read up when I don't have urgent homework

Mod-Edit Votecount 2-16

Freeko - 3 (BSG, Raider, tubby)
tubby - 1 (freeko)
Juls - 1 (Vi)
Rhinox - 1 (Korts)

Not Voting - 4 (afatchic, Rhinox, Juls, TonyMontana)

With 10 alive, it takes 6 to lynch.

Deadline is in 7 Days, in case you happen to be wondering.

Note: Deadline extended three days.
scumchat never die
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #676 (ISO) » Thu Feb 19, 2009 9:40 am

Post by Vi »

Rhinox 669 wrote:Maybe then I can really get inside Vi's head ;)
You don't want to do that.
tubby216 671 wrote:plus i knew vi was town with in his first page of posts, he has a tell and if i inform you of it his tell will dissapear,
Perhaps not; I'm well aware of the obvious tell. If I were ever Mafia *cough* I would be able to work toward fixing it.

That said, it could provide a convenient way to get around analyzing my posts, as freeko said...
Hey tubby.
1) Who is scum? (Please name more than one person.)
2) Do you agree with the massclaim?
BSG 674 wrote:Responding to prod. As said, I have been busy, however the holidays are starting tomorrow so I should have a post with content tomorrow. But now, I'm going to celebarte 'Carvanal' :D
I'm assuming that's like Mardi Gras?
If you get soused, make sure you come back and tell us everything you know ;)

In all seriousness, time is very tight. Post ASAP.
Everything you say and do matters. People will respond in ways you may never see. May those responses be what you intend.
raider8169
raider8169
Mafia Scum
raider8169
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #677 (ISO) » Thu Feb 19, 2009 9:59 am

Post by raider8169 »

Vi is right, time is tight. Can everyone who is not voting, vote or atleast FoS someone so we know who you think is scum.
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #678 (ISO) » Thu Feb 19, 2009 12:02 pm

Post by Korts »

tubby wrote:plus i knew vi was town with in his first page of posts, he has a tell and if i inform you of it his tell will dissapear,
I call dibs on the Vi-tubby scumteam.

Nevertheless the play today is either Rhinox or Juls. Whoever will have the bigger wagon near deadline will be the one I jump on.
scumchat never die
tubby216
tubby216
Mafia Scum
tubby216
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #679 (ISO) » Thu Feb 19, 2009 1:07 pm

Post by tubby216 »

i don't have time tonite,

but i would support a massclaim. as long as its done with in a timely. i.e when some one is shosen they have an alotted time to respond with claim, and its done at random or we elect a claim master who would direct it.

i need to look over korts,jul,rhinox
"I swear tubby is scum in every game I've read, even some of the ones he wasn't in. "~Vi
"Whether you love him or hate him, Tubby is an excellent scumhunter."~BM
[b]need 0 replacements for open189 pm me[/b]
Rhinox
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #680 (ISO) » Thu Feb 19, 2009 1:15 pm

Post by Rhinox »

Korts, don't you think you should decide now so somebody can claim before deadline and we don't end up making a rushed decision?

vote: afatchic

Reasons:

-4 players I said shouldn't be good lynches today: {korts, raider, Vi, freeko}, but freeko would get my defacto deadline choice if no other choice seems better
-I don't think I should be lynched, obv.
-despite BSG's disappearance, I have re-convinced myself that she isn't scummy, despite the flavor fishing.
-Tony and tubby have been contributing rather nicely lately.
-I don't really see anything too scummy after re-reading Juls. I don't even remember why korts finds juls scummy. As far as I know, the only reason korts finds me scummy is because of my earlier vote on him. I'm disappointed that korts doesn't seem to be giving this game much attention. He hasn't really done anything since deciding I was scum. Korts, please outline why you think me and juls are good lynch choices.
-LT's play while he was beyond horrible. afatchic hasn't contributed at all since replacing in. I get the feeling afatchic is just sitting by waiting for the game to get to deadline without contributing. He confirmed into a new game on tuesday, and his posting frequency since joining the site is nearly 9 posts per day. Deadline games take priority, and he's posted in 4 other games since last posting here.

As I've been saying for a while, freeko will be my deadline lynch choice if afatchic isn't lynched, or if there is no other convincing case on anybody else.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #681 (ISO) » Thu Feb 19, 2009 4:14 pm

Post by Vi »

Korts 678 wrote:
tubby wrote:plus i knew vi was town with in his first page of posts, he has a tell and if i inform you of it his tell will dissapear,
I call dibs on the Vi-tubby scumteam.

Nevertheless the play today is either Rhinox or Juls. Whoever will have the bigger wagon near deadline will be the one I jump on.
Right, this is completely pro-Town :roll:
Is it just my imagination, or have all the hot reasons for suspecting me been based on what
other people
have done?

Query: If a wagon on someone other than Rhinox/Juls forms, would you join it?
And on whom would you prefer a wagon?

----
Rhinox 680 wrote:4 players I said shouldn't be good lynches today: {korts,
orly
Rhinox 680 wrote:afatchic hasn't contributed at all since replacing in. I get the feeling afatchic is just sitting by waiting for the game to get to deadline without contributing. He confirmed into a new game on tuesday, and his posting frequency since joining the site is nearly 9 posts per day. Deadline games take priority, and he's posted in 4 other games since last posting here.
You have my attention.
@mod: Please prod afatchic

Done.
Everything you say and do matters. People will respond in ways you may never see. May those responses be what you intend.
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #682 (ISO) » Thu Feb 19, 2009 5:49 pm

Post by Juls »

Just a note that I haven't forgot that I said I will reread...I have tried a couple times but I am just beat. I have had a really hectic schedule the past couple of weeks. However, I will definately get something up tomorrow night after I get home from work.
-------------------------------------
Juls
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #683 (ISO) » Thu Feb 19, 2009 10:59 pm

Post by Korts »

Rhinox wrote:Korts, don't you think you should decide now so somebody can claim before deadline and we don't end up making a rushed decision?
Well, seeing as my vote is on one of the two (you), I've made my decision already. But if the Juls wagon is nearer to a lynch, I'm switching wagons, because the deadline lynching rule here is no lynch unless we have a majority. It's quite simple really.
Rhinox wrote:-I don't really see anything too scummy after re-reading Juls. I don't even remember why korts finds juls scummy. As far as I know, the only reason korts finds me scummy is because of my earlier vote on him. I'm disappointed that korts doesn't seem to be giving this game much attention. He hasn't really done anything since deciding I was scum. Korts, please outline why you think me and juls are good lynch choices
Basically both of you I'm suspicious of mainly for your votes on me, or rather their timing and the reasons for them. I'm not in the mood for a reread now, but I seem to remember a couple more minor things on Juls.
scumchat never die
TonyMontana
TonyMontana
Mafia Scum
TonyMontana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #684 (ISO) » Fri Feb 20, 2009 12:30 am

Post by TonyMontana »

Vi wrote:TonyMontana: I got lost somewhere. Are you white and
nerdy
fluffy, or not?
I am.
raider8169 wrote:Vi is right, time is tight. Can everyone who is not voting, vote or atleast FoS someone so we know who you think is scum.
Vote: freeko

Generally abrasive and anti-town.
Started off the day wanting to lynch korts with extremely poor reasoning, and has clinged to the idea like his life depended on it.
Says he's interested in scumhunting, but he has only seemed to hunt korts. Seems detached in his tunnel-vision and shows disregard for skeptical inquiry.
Bottom-line, if he's not scum, he's not good for the town anyway.
tubby216 wrote:you do relize you can read players in isolation right??

all you do is select their name at the bottom of the thread and all of their posts in that thread majically appear
Come again? Do you need some special powers, or am I just not understanding this?
Upcoming
Mini
Theme: Rainbow Six|Siege Mafia
TonyMontana
TonyMontana
Mafia Scum
TonyMontana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #685 (ISO) » Fri Feb 20, 2009 12:33 am

Post by TonyMontana »

EBWOP: Nevermind about the isolation [face_palm] I swear I couldn't find my own shoes if I was wearing them....
Upcoming
Mini
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #686 (ISO) » Fri Feb 20, 2009 12:37 am

Post by Korts »

freeko is not the correct play here, not with what his claimed and confirmed role is, and definitely not with this case of "you're too abrasive therefore you are scum QED" and the pre-emptive justification of Tony of "if he's not scum, he's not good for the town in any way"; there's quite probably scum on his wagon at this point. I particularly don't like Tony and tubby's votes.
scumchat never die
TonyMontana
TonyMontana
Mafia Scum
TonyMontana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #687 (ISO) » Fri Feb 20, 2009 12:52 am

Post by TonyMontana »

Korts wrote:freeko is not the correct play here, not with what his claimed and confirmed role is, and definitely not with this case of "you're too abrasive therefore you are scum QED" and the pre-emptive justification of Tony of "if he's not scum, he's not good for the town in any way"; there's quite probably scum on his wagon at this point. I particularly don't like Tony and tubby's votes.
I didn't mean abrasive=scum, I'm more saying his style of abrasiveness reeks. As for pre-emptivly justifying myself, I would never. I vote freeko cause I think he might be scum. Maybe I should do what freeko did, offer his head up as a guarantee, in trade for your lynch. Which is the scummier move?

With an impeding deadline, how bout you add some walking, with that talking?
Upcoming
Mini
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #688 (ISO) » Fri Feb 20, 2009 12:56 am

Post by Korts »

I am voting Rhinox. Is that enough walking?
scumchat never die
TonyMontana
TonyMontana
Mafia Scum
TonyMontana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #689 (ISO) » Fri Feb 20, 2009 1:10 am

Post by TonyMontana »

My bad, I thought you were voteless.

But if you think there's scum on freeko's wagon, wouldn't you rather take a swing at us? -.-
Upcoming
Mini
Rhinox
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #690 (ISO) » Fri Feb 20, 2009 2:18 am

Post by Rhinox »

So.... How are we going to get at least 6 out of us 8 active players on the same page to lynch someone in the next 2 days? To be ideal, we need a consensus like yesterday in order to analyze a claim and be able to consider another option if necessary.

Korts, I agree with you that freeko is not a good play, dispite his abrasiveness. But, if it comes down to deadline, is a freeko lynch better than a no lynch?
raider8169
raider8169
Mafia Scum
raider8169
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #691 (ISO) » Fri Feb 20, 2009 3:14 am

Post by raider8169 »

I do not want a no lynch. I would much rather have a freeko lynch however I am not unwilling to vote someone else. Other peoples reasons for voting freeko are more because of his anti-town play and I do not like that at this point in the game. People like that can not make it to lylo but we are not at that point and the best play for today is to lynch the scummiest player not who everyone thinks is antitown. Though, antitown is scummy it may not make him the scummiest player.

Though freeko did just want a bunch of people lynched now a bunch of people are doing it to him. My vote will stay until either I can review the other people in isolation.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #692 (ISO) » Fri Feb 20, 2009 3:58 am

Post by Vi »

TonyMontana 689 wrote:My bad, I thought you were voteless.
Why?
TonyMontana
TonyMontana
Mafia Scum
TonyMontana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #693 (ISO) » Fri Feb 20, 2009 4:22 am

Post by TonyMontana »

Vi wrote:
TonyMontana 689 wrote:My bad, I thought you were voteless.
Why?
I meant I thought he wasn't voting at the time. [face_palm]
I'm a pro at using confusing terminology, bear with me. :oops:
Upcoming
Mini
raider8169
raider8169
Mafia Scum
raider8169
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #694 (ISO) » Fri Feb 20, 2009 6:26 am

Post by raider8169 »

TonyMontana wrote:I'm a pro at using confusing terminology, bear with me. :oops:
Yeah I will agree with you on this one.
tubby216
tubby216
Mafia Scum
tubby216
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #695 (ISO) » Fri Feb 20, 2009 6:59 am

Post by tubby216 »

vi i think i see why you want juls lynched,,

reading rihnox next
"I swear tubby is scum in every game I've read, even some of the ones he wasn't in. "~Vi
Rhinox
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #696 (ISO) » Fri Feb 20, 2009 7:42 am

Post by Rhinox »

tubby216 wrote:vi i think i see why you want juls lynched,,

reading rihnox next
Why don't you humor us and tell us why you think Vi wants Juls lynched. Also, can you tell us if you agree, disagree, or are indifferent with that reason.

I was willing to let your "Vi is town" conclusion slide for meta reasons, but you have to start providing something to support your conclusions.
tubby216
tubby216
Mafia Scum
tubby216
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #697 (ISO) » Fri Feb 20, 2009 8:07 am

Post by tubby216 »

ok look i haven't finished reading everyone i want to re-read yet,

i want to make one post with comments and in order of who i think is most scummy,,

so take a deep breathe it should all be over soon, kinda like a doctor's visit only no shots and no lollypops,, mmkay?
tubby216
tubby216
Mafia Scum
tubby216
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #698 (ISO) » Fri Feb 20, 2009 8:08 am

Post by tubby216 »

i wastrying to let you know i wasn't makin empty promises i know time is short i am workin on it
Rhinox
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #699 (ISO) » Fri Feb 20, 2009 8:37 am

Post by Rhinox »

kinda like a doctor's visit only no shots and
no lollypops