Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #750 (ISO) » Thu Feb 19, 2009 11:05 am

Post by Lowell »

charter wrote:
vote dan

Anyone want to fess up to that second kill?

Case on dan soon.
vote dan

Shameless bandwaggoning. charter says "jump" I say "how high?"

Also, someone killed lynx? Why?
tubby216
tubby216
Mafia Scum
tubby216
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #751 (ISO) » Thu Feb 19, 2009 11:13 am

Post by tubby216 »

i killed lynx,, i felt he was scum

i am a one shot vig now i am done so i can kill no more
"I swear tubby is scum in every game I've read, even some of the ones he wasn't in. "~Vi
"Whether you love him or hate him, Tubby is an excellent scumhunter."~BM
[b]need 0 replacements for open189 pm me[/b]
Master Ruck
Master Ruck
Goon
Master Ruck
Goon
Goon

Post Post #752 (ISO) » Thu Feb 19, 2009 11:15 am

Post by Master Ruck »

I'm going to wait for dan to say something before I think of putting him at L-1.

Lowell, admitting that your vote is shameless bandwaggoning doesn't make it any less scummy. As for lynx, why not answer your own question. Have a look back and think why scum (or other NK power) would want to kill him. It might help to fill your content quota.
With the dawning of each new day, my evil machinations inch me closer to world domination. And also breakfast.
Master Ruck
Master Ruck
Goon
Master Ruck
Goon
Goon

Post Post #753 (ISO) » Thu Feb 19, 2009 11:16 am

Post by Master Ruck »

Or, you know, I could be beaten to the punch by tubby who claims vig.
With the dawning of each new day, my evil machinations inch me closer to world domination. And also breakfast.
tubby216
tubby216
Mafia Scum
tubby216
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #754 (ISO) » Thu Feb 19, 2009 11:19 am

Post by tubby216 »

pretty much, i figured i should claim now so that way we don't spend half the day in wondering about who killed lynx, now we can get back to business

oh and before i forget and he gets offended,, HI freeko welcome to the game
"I swear tubby is scum in every game I've read, even some of the ones he wasn't in. "~Vi
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #755 (ISO) » Thu Feb 19, 2009 11:24 am

Post by LlamaFluff »

Vote Count

Danchaofan (2) - Charter, Lowell

Not Voting (5) - Danchaofan, Freeko, Master Ruck, Darox, Tubby216
Last edited by LlamaFluff on Thu Feb 19, 2009 11:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Co-host of The USL Show
GeoGuessr: USL Pony
Fall Guys: Scary Hopping Bonkus
Master Ruck
Master Ruck
Goon
Master Ruck
Goon
Goon

Post Post #756 (ISO) » Thu Feb 19, 2009 11:30 am

Post by Master Ruck »

Yeah, welcome to the game Freeko. When you can, tell us what you think of the currently living players and if you think dan is a good lynch to pursue.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #757 (ISO) » Thu Feb 19, 2009 11:42 am

Post by charter »

I kind of want to just lynch tubby. I will have to review and see who of tubby, lowell, and dan is most likely to be scum. (almost certainly dan still, but I haven't reread in a while)

Though, if tubby is not town aligned I guess we can wait until we've killed three scum, then if he's still alive and the game isn't over, we can policy lynch him I suppose.

Tubby, why on earth did you think Lynx was scum after seeing Panzer flip scum? Why not kill dan or Artifex or Lowell?
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #758 (ISO) » Thu Feb 19, 2009 11:42 am

Post by charter »

Welcome Freeko.
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #759 (ISO) » Thu Feb 19, 2009 12:42 pm

Post by Lowell »

I think tubby's claim is real. He's taking a big chance if he's an SK. Too big a chance, I think.
Master Ruck
Master Ruck
Goon
Master Ruck
Goon
Goon

Post Post #760 (ISO) » Thu Feb 19, 2009 12:44 pm

Post by Master Ruck »

Maybe he is and maybe he isn't. It would still be nice to know why he didn't think to target anyone like dan or you. Hell, I think even Darox would have been a fair vig even if his PGO claim IS true.
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #761 (ISO) » Thu Feb 19, 2009 12:47 pm

Post by Lowell »

Master Ruck wrote:Maybe he is and maybe he isn't. It would still be nice to know why he didn't think to target anyone like dan or you. Hell, I think even Darox would have been a fair vig even if his PGO claim IS true.
^^^ this is scummy.

Being a vig is retarded. Saying a vig should have done something else is even more retarded.

That's an equivocating statement you made.
tubby216
tubby216
Mafia Scum
tubby216
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #762 (ISO) » Thu Feb 19, 2009 12:59 pm

Post by tubby216 »

well to me i thought lynx had more scummy moments, like he was flying just a shade to far under the radar for my liking. like he was trying to hard to do just enough to be town

i diddn't want to kill lowell or art due to panzer's post i wanted to see how they reacted,

although now in hindsight i should have shot lowel he was on my list it was either him or lynx i chose lynx.

although now in hindsight i may have just single handly won the game for the scum, i'd glady go to the gallows for my actions but i am not sure how close to lylo we are,

will re-read and post thoughts on dan,lowell and art
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #763 (ISO) » Thu Feb 19, 2009 1:04 pm

Post by Lowell »

tubby216 wrote:well to me i thought lynx had more scummy moments, like he was flying just a shade to far under the radar for my liking. like he was trying to hard to do just enough to be town

i diddn't want to kill lowell or art due to panzer's post i wanted to see how they reacted,

although now in hindsight i should have shot lowel he was on my list it was either him or lynx i chose lynx.

although now in hindsight i may have just single handly won the game for the scum, i'd glady go to the gallows for my actions but i am not sure how close to lylo we are,

will re-read and post thoughts on dan,lowell and art
I have a question for you. Why didn't you use your powers on N1?
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #764 (ISO) » Thu Feb 19, 2009 1:13 pm

Post by charter »

Lowell wrote:I think tubby's claim is real. He's taking a big chance if he's an SK. Too big a chance, I think.
True, but his choice makes no sense if he is town.
tubby wrote:well to me i thought lynx had more scummy moments, like he was flying just a shade to far under the radar for my liking. like he was trying to hard to do just enough to be town
You can hardly say Lynx was flying under the radar. He was one of the top posters. You're flying under the radar.

And lowell raises a good point, why indeed?
tubby216
tubby216
Mafia Scum
tubby216
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #765 (ISO) » Thu Feb 19, 2009 1:20 pm

Post by tubby216 »

i only have one shot, i diddn't want to burn it with nothing to go on
Master Ruck
Master Ruck
Goon
Master Ruck
Goon
Goon

Post Post #766 (ISO) » Thu Feb 19, 2009 1:44 pm

Post by Master Ruck »

Lowell wrote:
Master Ruck wrote:Maybe he is and maybe he isn't. It would still be nice to know why he didn't think to target anyone like dan or you. Hell, I think even Darox would have been a fair vig even if his PGO claim IS true.
^^^ this is scummy.

Being a vig is retarded. Saying a vig should have done something else is even more retarded.

That's an equivocating statement you made.
I am not saying he
should
have killed any other person. I'm simply asking why he did not think to kill any of the others I mentioned. You are putting a spin on my words and that is scummy.
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #767 (ISO) » Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:00 pm

Post by Lowell »

tubby216 wrote:i only have one shot, i diddn't want to burn it with nothing to go on
This is a strange response. In minis, most one-shot vigs I've seen (myself included) use their kill on N1, since the odds of dying either N1 or D2 are so high.

Whatever. I don't know what to make of it, if anything.
Darox
Darox
Mafia Scum
Darox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #768 (ISO) » Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:47 pm

Post by Darox »

Who'd you hide behind charter?
Master Ruck
Master Ruck
Goon
Master Ruck
Goon
Goon

Post Post #769 (ISO) » Fri Feb 20, 2009 12:35 am

Post by Master Ruck »

You fishing for any reason in particular Darox? If the townie starts to look like the lynch, then I'm sure Charter will say something to protect them, but otherwise revealing that information just makes them tonight's scum kill.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #770 (ISO) » Fri Feb 20, 2009 9:48 am

Post by charter »

Yeah, I'll reveal later today. There are good reasons for not doing it now.

MOD, is dan getting replaced?

dan is pretty much obvscum. I'm about to make a case against him, but I think Lowell has the right reasons with his vote. :wink:

Danchaofan prodded. One more and I will consider forcibly replacing him.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #771 (ISO) » Fri Feb 20, 2009 11:08 am

Post by charter »

Danchaofan wrote:
Master Ruck wrote:But as BSG said (and lynx directly before him who may have given him the idea) he has nothing to worry about thus no need to claim as all the votes on him are random or "let's see what happens" votes.
Pz's post was in response to my question about whether l-2 is possibly distinguishable because it was generally claim time, not about whether BSG should be claiming.

Artem, (b) is Wifom?

Lowell, what do you think of artem/BSGs banter? Is it insignificant because there was no distancing associated with it?
Buddies with Panzer.
charter wrote:
dan wrote:Whats wrong with panzer again? Most of your post seemed to address artem.
Just quoting this as a reminder to myself if panzer is revealed scum.
Game. Set. Match.

182- Hopped onto Xdaamo, didn't say anything.
398- Says nothing up until this post. Distancing from Panzer and backpedaling on Xdaamo.

End day one. Really does nothing about Xdaamo after his vote.
panzer 479 wrote:Your accusing Dan and I of being scum when we haven't buddyed at all.
I find this a wierd way of defending. Saying they haven't buddied, gives me the impression that they are scum together but Panzer didn't think they had buddied (I don't think they had either, I think they were distancing). I think this is a pretty strong link right here.

618- Horridly scummy of tubby.

623- More scumminess from tubby.

624- The only thing that makes me question tubby being scum is Panzer seems to latch on to tubby's thoughts.
Panzerjager 665 wrote:
Charter wrote:After Panzer flips scum, MR has stocked up on town points, it's not too late to get yours too!
Dude, he is in the third spot. He's jumping on me while the wagon is hot and picking an easy target. His jump was incredibly scummy and if I'm scum I would hope you would look at that as him bussing me.
I don't know what to make of this. Panzer has now flipped scum, so do we look at MR for bussing him? I think not yet.

Dan just keeps coming back with promises to post, but never does. I have no clue where he stands on anyone alive. I realize this is probably a shitty case, but he hasn't given anything to work with (barring a few statements linking himself with Panzer)

As for his partner, I'd say Artifex/freeko. I need to go back and look at how the wagons at the end of day one went before I put too much stock in this.
Danchaofan
Danchaofan
Goon
Danchaofan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #772 (ISO) » Fri Feb 20, 2009 8:49 pm

Post by Danchaofan »

I was only able to look at Lowell since my last post. Post numbers are of when their posts are viewed in isolation, after re-reading I got a general idea of who I thought was scum and went back to look at them more closely. I'm going to look at others as well later. Sorry, I wasn't able to post earlier today. This was my first chance since day-start to get on the comp. I'll respond to charter later.

lowell
His posts generally lack content and seem to be made up on the go. This indicates he doesn't really care about the lynching so long as lynching occurs. When called upon he does make attempts to justify, though these posts seem to be made as searching for justification after the statements have been made rather than having a justification before the statements are made. It's a backwards form of logic if you will that scum are more inclined to do then town. Scum arbitrarily pick someone to portray as scummy and go back to look for reasons as to why they are scummy. Town, on the other hand, notice something as scummy and conclude that that person is more likely to be scum.

This can be seen early on in lowell's posts
Lowell wrote:I like artifex or artem more as scum more than BSG right now. Lynx looks town.
Following this he says
Lowell wrote:@panzer, I dont' really remember why I said that right now. My brain stopped working when the site crashed, TBH.

No doubt there's a great reason, though. I'll figure it out.
and then "remembers"
Lowell wrote:Okay here's how the first 2 pages look to me.

9-11- the banter between artem and artifex makes me uneasy
30- charter's post is strange, he chides panzer, then votes with him
33- artem gives a speech about "how many votes is scummy" then unvotes artifex [what was the point?], then only FOSs charter [??]
35- BSG hits it RIGHT ON THE NOSE
38-40- more uncomfortable banter from artem and artifex

What I don't like is (a) the banter between
artem
and
artifex
, which seems to keep happening, and (b) the odd vote/unvote by artem on artifex. It's like he voted for artifex to set up a lecture about the nature of votes, then unvoted, only to FOS someone he said he was actually suspicious of. It looks like he was throwing a token "distancing" vote to a scumbuddy early, then just flimsily moving somewhere else. There's so much buddying here that I think at least one of them is scum.

Generally, I just think they're lazy as well. BSG was the random choice for a few votes at the beginning. Then, somehow, it became something one had to
explain
when they weren't voting for BSG. I think they're happy letting the initial pressure dictate what happens, which itself is very scummy.

BSG
has handled the pressure well, I think. Post 35 is exactly on the money and he seems to be payign attention genearlly.
Lynx
I just think is town because he's active and not trying to kiss ass.

One more. Despite
charter
's strange post 30, I think he's town as well. I like the fact that he's willing to take BSG up to L-2 just to see what happens. That strikes me as gutsy, and townish.
It's unlikely you could "forget" this reason. Ergo, Lowell must have come up with this logic following being called out on making the accusations. This indicates the backwards scummy way of reasoning.

Posting justification after being called out is also scummy. As town, when you see something scummy, you should either pressure vote or vote to lynch. If you wish to lynch, others must clearly join your vote. If you don't post a reason then you're are either relying on someone else's arguments (which is just puppy-dogging and scummy) or making a false pretense as to desire a lynch but not actually go after a lynch. This whole pretending to want to lynch but not wanting to lynch is also scummy.

The next lowell "post" is 6 where he seems to add a lot of content and show some insight. Oh wait, he just summarized all of the claims, fos's and requests for claims, and then jumps on the xd wagon and fos's artem. It's also interesting that he calls out artem for "a case made in hindsight." Hipocrasy and needless to say, scummy.

Post 27 is another content-less "content" post. At least you added some annotations in there instead of just summarizing votes for us.

Also interesting to note, aside from voting pz, every other person you attack seems to have attacked you in some way before you attacked them. OMGUS anyone?
Lowell wrote:
charter wrote:
vote dan
Anyone want to fess up to that second kill?

Case on dan soon.
vote dan

Shameless bandwaggoning. charter says "jump" I say "how high?"

Also, someone killed lynx? Why?
Role-fish, plus, what makes Charter such the expert? Why puppy dog to him? What case do you have against me?
Lowell wrote:
tubby216 wrote:i only have one shot, i diddn't want to burn it with nothing to go on
This is a strange response. In minis, most one-shot vigs I've seen (myself included) use their kill on N1, since the odds of dying either N1 or D2 are so high.

Whatever. I don't know what to make of it, if anything.
Assuming 3 scum, there is a 1/8 chance of being killed. Is that really high? While saying you "don't really know what to make of it" you seed the idea that tubby isn't playing correctly and allow the possibility that tubby might be some kind of sk or 3rd party to eventually be lynched.

I'm going to look back at pz-lowell interactions to see if there is anything to add.
Master Ruck
Master Ruck
Goon
Master Ruck
Goon
Goon

Post Post #773 (ISO) » Sat Feb 21, 2009 12:32 am

Post by Master Ruck »

Dan, can you instead answer Charter and defend yourself? Avoiding it isn't making yourself look much better and my waiting for your defense is also the only thing making me not vote you right now.
Danchaofan
Danchaofan
Goon
Danchaofan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #774 (ISO) » Sat Feb 21, 2009 12:59 am

Post by Danchaofan »

I prepared that last game day and added something that I saw today before posting it... It'll take me some more time to post a defense to charter. I also think the darox fish is... fishy...

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”