Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #150 (ISO) » Thu Feb 19, 2009 4:53 am

Post by Crazy »

I'm here. Been reading. I thought I had posted more than once, sorry.

And of course I didn't kill Megatheory.

Vote: dejkha

Tell me what possible scum motivation Sir could have for putting "hohum" into his post. Otherwise, it looks like a really crappy reason to vote.

Vote Count #6

dejkha - 1 (Crazy)
MadCrawdad - 1 (nicoliosgotpolio)
Sironigous - 2 (zwetschenwasser, dejkha)
zwetschenwasser - 4 (MadCrawdad, Jazzmyn, rokovoj, IH)

Not Voting: Sironigous, ThaCoolness

6 to lynch and 4 to lynch at deadline.
Deadline is March 8.
Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #151 (ISO) » Thu Feb 19, 2009 4:55 am

Post by Crazy »

ThaCoolness wrote:
nicoliosgotpolio wrote:I'm sure crazy isn't stupid enough to kill someone they are voting for... So I don't think crazy did this.
then who else?
Unvote;Vote: Crazy
Also,
FoS
for this. (not OMGUS)

There is really no reasoning that I'd kill Megatheory over anybody else killing him. The fact that I had a random vote on him means nothing.
dejkha
dejkha
Mafia Scum
dejkha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #152 (ISO) » Thu Feb 19, 2009 9:39 am

Post by dejkha »

Crazy wrote: And of course I didn't kill Megatheory.
Of course you didn't, because we all know you're innocent don't we?
Crazy wrote: Tell me what possible scum motivation Sir could have for putting "hohum" into his post. Otherwise, it looks like a really crappy reason to vote.
There was no reason to post "hohum" (name of the deceased scum) whatsoever. What if Megatheory was scum and died trying to kill a townie and I randomly put "Megatheory" at the end of one of my posts? That would seem completely innocent to you? Well, not to me.

Why vote me instead of Zwet who also thought saying "hohum" made Sir incredibly likely to be scum?
"You say that all my posts are stupid like a motherf***ing SOB. I'm sick and tired of your constant BS." - Zwet to me.

"Fuck you... You're a pompous, ignorant fool, dejkha, and I don't appreciate your incessant badmouthing of me." - Zwet
Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #153 (ISO) » Thu Feb 19, 2009 9:49 am

Post by Crazy »

dejkha wrote: There was no reason to post "hohum" (name of the deceased scum) whatsoever. What if Megatheory was scum and died trying to kill a townie and I randomly put "Megatheory" at the end of one of my posts? That would seem completely innocent to you? Well, not to me.

Why vote me instead of Zwet who also thought saying "hohum" made Sir incredibly likely to be scum?
I would be suspicious if someone put "Megatheory" at the end of one of their posts, since that could be a breadcrumb to the other scum. "Hohum" could not possibly mean anything.

As for why you over Zwet, zwet never makes sense so I don't hold him up to the same standard. As well, I don't believe Zwet made using the word "hohum" the entire cornerstone of his case as you did.
Sironigous
Sironigous
Goon
Sironigous
Goon
Goon

Post Post #154 (ISO) » Thu Feb 19, 2009 10:12 am

Post by Sironigous »

Sironigous, why are you so dead set on not voting for zwets?
Zwet seems way too accusatory, if you get what I mean. I think he's just trying to find scum with a big stick.

Sure his posts don't make too much sense to me, but he's just trying to get me lynched (with him).

Besides, if I hammer him, mafia and masons get 24 hours to discuss whatever they know.

How much can mason talk actually do compared to mafia talk? I'll agree with you on that: Not much.

Yet, if Mr. Zwet convinces me with self-incrimination... Then I might have to. ;/
Trinka Trinka!
MadCrawdad
MadCrawdad
Goon
MadCrawdad
Goon
Goon

Post Post #155 (ISO) » Thu Feb 19, 2009 10:54 am

Post by MadCrawdad »

I've got some thoughts/observations, but won't be able to post until later tonight.
dejkha
dejkha
Mafia Scum
dejkha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #156 (ISO) » Thu Feb 19, 2009 11:34 am

Post by dejkha »

Crazy wrote: I would be suspicious if someone put "Megatheory" at the end of one of their posts, since that could be a breadcrumb to the other scum. "Hohum" could not possibly mean anything.
"Megatheory" could be a breadcrumb to other scum, but not "hohum"? Given that I put Megatheory in the exact same situation as Hohum, your reasoning seems to make no sense.
"You say that all my posts are stupid like a motherf***ing SOB. I'm sick and tired of your constant BS." - Zwet to me.

"Fuck you... You're a pompous, ignorant fool, dejkha, and I don't appreciate your incessant badmouthing of me." - Zwet
dejkha
dejkha
Mafia Scum
dejkha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #157 (ISO) » Thu Feb 19, 2009 11:41 am

Post by dejkha »

Or can it be a bread crumb to other scum because it says "theory" is it?

Either way, my votes staying for now.

Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #158 (ISO) » Thu Feb 19, 2009 12:28 pm

Post by Crazy »

It could be a breadcrumb if scum was saying "Hey guys, I'm about to target Megatheory for the kill."

Hohum was scum, so that couldn't be possible.
rokovoj
rokovoj
Goon
rokovoj
Goon
Goon

Post Post #159 (ISO) » Thu Feb 19, 2009 12:30 pm

Post by rokovoj »

The problem with the case on Sir is that it pretty much hinges on the "hohum" thing at the end of his post. While there's no good reason for doing that, it's not necessarily a sign that he is scum because putting "hohum" at the end of his post
does not help the mafia

How can you possibly not see why putting "megatheory" at the end of a post is different from "hohum?" Are you playing dumb?

Sironigous, why is one of your reasons for not wanting to end the day that mafia gets to talk? I can see why we don't want to stop so early, but being afraid of the mafia chattering is not a valid reason.

Why does it look more to you like zwets is trying to "find scum with a big stick" and not that he's trying to drive a mislynch or at least direct attention away from him?
IH
IH
Always Scum
IH
Always Scum
Always Scum

Post Post #160 (ISO) » Thu Feb 19, 2009 12:42 pm

Post by IH »

Going through the last few pages in depth instead of my skim.

INCOMING WALL OF TEXT

Sorry Nicolios, I see you're female now <.<
Sironigous wrote:Now you say you want to get Zwet, without retracting anything said against Nicolios. You just jumped on that mini bandwagon that just turned larger with your vote.
More than one person can be suspicious. Also, the nicolios thing was a SMALL THING compared to this. After some more content, I may incorporate it into a better case to support something stronger, but by itself it's a "not a random vote". Also, why would I "retract" anything?
zwet wrote:
OMG! Sironigous doesn't even recognize IH has a case on me, and says that voting someone at all is bad? Obvscum. Confirm Vote: Sironigous

IH, I did find that third vote opportunistic. And I don't like that Rok hasn't unvoted for absolutely no reason.
As I said this looks like he's trying to distract away from his own case. Possible bussing to save himself. Unsure though.
Zwet wrote:My sir vote was serious. I already explained three times why your vote was scummy. It was the third vote on me, and it was opportunistic. And now you conveniently got me on a platter waiting for three others to hop on my wagon and kill me, as it's likely that as long as you get at least one townie, the other two of you scum can jump on and slice and dice me. Did you not remember we have three scum alive?
Do you believe that you're THAT important that the entire scum group would put a risk to get you killed? No offense but.... that's a little presumptious of you. Not only that, but are you saying that you already knew that everyone else was town on you? Did you know who was town on you at that point to do something about it? The last two sentences strike me as a little off. I don't know if you just didn't think those statements through, or if you were just trying to keep yourself alive.
Zwet wrote:
Uh, huh. You say voting is bad, and then contradict it. Your last post makes no sense, and you pretend you didn't realize that IH had a case on me. It's called pressure, Sironigous, something that you need more off to squeeze some truth out of you.
Completely skewed and misconstrued. He never said voting was bad. He was calling out your contradiction that lynch minus 3 vote is scummy, but lynch minus 2 is not. Also, at the moment, my vote has some killing intent.

At the moment... I'd say I have Sironigous leaning to the townish side after post 85.
Zwet, on the other hand, is forcefully skewing facts (such as the voting issue) and the worst one is post 89.
Zwet wrote:Freudian slip. He's saying goodbye to his scum partner.
Also this doesn't sit right with me.

Siron wrote: Not right?

Then I used hohum in the wrong context.

.. What should hohum mean then?
Zwet wrote:
OMG!!! Then he pretends he doesn't know what we're talking about. LYNCH THIS SCUM NOW!!! BTW, all you scum out there, if you kill me now, you'll be incriminating your buddy Sironigous. I don't suggest even attempting to suicide yourselves on my townie hide, if you want Sir alive.
Even though Siron was clearly referring to the fact about that being called a freudian slip... Not to mention effectively discouraging any more votes onto him.
Dejkha wrote:It should mean "scum". "Ho-hum" is a different story though. I would not be surprised if you tried to pass it off as nothing, while instead secretly acknowledging a scum buddy for whatever reason.
And what reason would he possibly have to acknowledge a dead scumbuddy? This confuses me, and seems more like support of Zwet. Trying to get a counterbandwagon going.

Also, why did it take you... posts 88-96 to vote him? Why did you go through all that instead of voting him in your second or third post? Why did you wait for Zwet to support you?
zwet wrote:
Siron wrote:
Zwet wrote:LYNCH THIS SCUM NOW!!!
I think he wants the other people to lynch me and get off his bandwagon. *shrug*
He ignores what I said about IH's case being valid and instead of defending himself goes off in another direction intending to incriminate me
Th

Big problem here. As you can see, LYNCH THIS SCUM NOW!! had nothing to do with me or my case. Siron responds to this sentence and points out him trying to be a distraction. Somehow Zwet tries to incriminate him to make his point invalid?

This catty not quoting each other shit is getting stupid. Stoppit. Except for that ONE STATEMENT, it's pretty been pretty useless to me, and just a big giant wallof text. It's pretty much Siron trying to pick apart Zwet, and Zwet point a finger at everything Siron does. Even if it's not scummy.

Zwet wrote:
I'm the one presenting the anti-Sir evidence. Dej is merely backing it up with a vote.
....So glad I'm not the only one who sees it.

I'm gonna take this ooooone more step.
IH'S CURRENT PREDICTION OF REMAINING SCUM wrote: Zwetschenwasser
Dejkha
????
PROFIT
Which means my vote on Zwet is there to stay.
Thacoolness wrote:
The only reason why I may not vote Sir just yet is because he played just like this in the last game I played with him... and he was town.

Convince me a little more to vote Sir and I will.
FoS
Noted for later.
Nicolios wrote:
I'm sure crazy isn't stupid enough to kill someone they are voting for... So I don't think crazy did this.
This is incredibly unhelpful. You can in no way prove this, and I can see no reason why someone would actually target Mega, other than he has been silent. This strikes me as curious.
Zwet wrote:
Sironigous is trying to distract attention away from himself using his Mafia daykill. Please define "selective quoting" and how I'm doing it.
Actually I thought you would be the one to do that, since you felt enough pressure to take a shot in the dark or suicide. No scum (other than hohum apparently) would have the need to take that risk. No other person has a thing to go after anyone and put their life on the line but you. As far as I can tell, that was a shot in the dark, since Mega hadn't posted much at all.
Dejkha wrote:There was no reason to post "hohum" (name of the deceased scum) whatsoever. What if Megatheory was scum and died trying to kill a townie and I randomly put "Megatheory" at the end of one of my posts? That would seem completely innocent to you? Well, not to me.

I can't see a possible scummy reason for him to post hohum. I can't see a possible scummy reason for him to have hohum in his notes either (since that would be what would probably get accidentally posted. Notes at the bottom of his post). So how did the word hohum get in there?

Reasons (that have been proposed by someone else and thought up by me)
1."He's communicating with his scum buddy" (How so? How would this be helpful in anyway since Hohum can't communicate with him outside of the thread without going against the rules? If so, why wouldn't he just BREAK THE RULES NORMALLY, instead of put himself at risk?)
2."Freudian Slip" (How so? What was he trying to say then? Are you saying that hohum being a buddy would eat his subconcious enough to manipulate his fingers?)
3.Simple Typo (mine)
4.Had him in notes in the same text file he was typing his post in. Ctrl+A syndrome, or accidentally copied to much? (Unproveable, and if it was from Ctrl+A, why wasn't there anything else?)
5.Some other reason for having Hohum with his post?

I'm finding it hard to even IMAGINE how he would be scum.
Siron wrote:Zwet seems way too accusatory, if you get what I mean. I think he's just trying to find scum with a big stick.

Sure his posts don't make too much sense to me, but he's just trying to get me lynched (with him).

Besides, if I hammer him, mafia and masons get 24 hours to discuss whatever they know.

How much can mason talk actually do compared to mafia talk? I'll agree with you on that: Not much.

Yet, if Mr. Zwet convinces me with self-incrimination... Then I might have to. ;/
So your second sentence... you don't believe that that's scummy behavior?

Sorry for the wall of text. If you guys won't read it I can attempt a tldr; version.
Untrod Tripod (7:27:18 PM): you enjoy whoring
xcaykex (7:27:24 PM): yes
xcaykex (7:27:26 PM): i know that
nicoliosgotpolio
nicoliosgotpolio
Goon
nicoliosgotpolio
Goon
Goon

Post Post #161 (ISO) » Thu Feb 19, 2009 1:00 pm

Post by nicoliosgotpolio »

Reasons (that have been proposed by someone else and thought up by me)
1."He's communicating with his scum buddy" (How so? How would this be helpful in anyway since Hohum can't communicate with him outside of the thread without going against the rules? If so, why wouldn't he just BREAK THE RULES NORMALLY, instead of put himself at risk?)
2."Freudian Slip" (How so? What was he trying to say then? Are you saying that hohum being a buddy would eat his subconcious enough to manipulate his fingers?)
3.Simple Typo (mine)
4.Had him in notes in the same text file he was typing his post in. Ctrl+A syndrome, or accidentally copied to much? (Unproveable, and if it was from Ctrl+A, why wasn't there anything else?)
5.Some other reason for having Hohum with his post?
Some quick thoughts of mine in regards to IH's last post, I don't have very much time.
1. It could be just a random word the scum came up with to alert someone to do something
2. I don't think so
3. Possibly
4. As you said, unprovable... Even if he had notes on hohum under the post he was typing, we can't assume that they were scum buddies, as it was likely something innocent like a quote.
5. huh?

Sorry. Likely
out for the weekend.
[size=75][sup]i[/sup][sub]know[/sub][sup]theres[/sup][sub]more[/sub][sup]to[/sup][sub]life[/sub][sup]than[/sup][sub]drinking[/sub][sup]this[/sup][sub]soul[/sub][sup]sick[/sup][sub]medicine.[/sub][/size]

nicoliosgotpolio
nicoliosgotpolio
Goon
nicoliosgotpolio
Goon
Goon

Post Post #162 (ISO) » Thu Feb 19, 2009 1:01 pm

Oh right, and
unvote.
[size=75][sup]i[/sup][sub]know[/sub][sup]theres[/sup][sub]more[/sub][sup]to[/sup][sub]life[/sub][sup]than[/sup][sub]drinking[/sub][sup]this[/sup][sub]soul[/sub][sup]sick[/sup][sub]medicine.[/sub][/size]

rokovoj
rokovoj
Goon
rokovoj
Goon
Goon

Post Post #163 (ISO) » Thu Feb 19, 2009 1:12 pm

Post by rokovoj »

Good posting by IH.

In response to nicolios:
1. It would be incredibly, monumentally dumb for them to use each other's names as codewords.
2. Agree that it's unlikely.
3. Seems like the most logical conclusion.
4. Somehow I can't see Sironigous keeping notes in a separate text file, though possible.
5. I'm assuming IH meant that there are possibly reasons he left out of his list so he's acknowledging that in point 5.
zwetschenwasser
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
Doktor der Musik

Post Post #164 (ISO) » Thu Feb 19, 2009 1:21 pm

Post by zwetschenwasser »

Sigh. Sironigous's defense is pretty much "I'm confused, and zwet isn't scum." Doesn't anyone else see this? Also, Jazzmyn is trying overtly hard to defend Sir.

Scum List
1)Sir
2)Jazz
3)Rokovoj
UW Huskies Class of 2014!
Spontaneous Bastard Mafia II is accepting replacements.
nicoliosgotpolio
nicoliosgotpolio
Goon
nicoliosgotpolio
Goon
Goon

Post Post #165 (ISO) » Thu Feb 19, 2009 1:23 pm

1. It would be incredibly, monumentally dumb for them to use each other's names as codewords.
2. Agree that it's unlikely.
3. Seems like the most logical conclusion.
4. Somehow I can't see Sironigous keeping notes in a separate text file, though possible.
5. I'm assuming IH meant that there are possibly reasons he left out of his list so he's acknowledging that in point 5.
Thanks.
1. It would be the stupidest thing possible, but until we know who the mafia is, we shouldn't underestimate their stupidity... Though yeah, it is unlikely.

4. Still we can't prove it.
5. 'kay.

/sick, busy
I mean it this time,
out for the weekend.

zwetschenwasser
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
Doktor der Musik

Post Post #166 (ISO) » Thu Feb 19, 2009 1:28 pm

YAYZOER!
rokovoj
rokovoj
Goon
rokovoj
Goon
Goon

Post Post #167 (ISO) » Thu Feb 19, 2009 1:39 pm

Post by rokovoj »

I don't blame Sir for being confused. Anyone would be confused trying to hold a conversation with you.

Jazzmyn hasn't been overtly trying to do anything.

You still haven't explained why my vote on you and my refusal to remove my vote from you are scummy/opportunistic/etc.

The post above makes me want to engage in physical violence.
dejkha
dejkha
Mafia Scum
dejkha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #168 (ISO) » Thu Feb 19, 2009 1:39 pm

Post by dejkha »

Crazy and Roko: I don't think you two understood the situation I explained.
IH wrote: And what reason would he possibly have to acknowledge a dead scumbuddy? This confuses me, and seems more like support of Zwet. Trying to get a counterbandwagon going.
I don't know. Hence the "for whatever reason" I included.
IH wrote: Also, why did it take you... posts 88-96 to vote him? Why did you go through all that instead of voting him in your second or third post? Why did you wait for Zwet to support you?
In you didn't notice, I was supporting Zwet, not the other way around. He took notice to it first, so my vote didn't depend on what he though.

rokovoj
rokovoj
Goon
rokovoj
Goon
Goon

Post Post #169 (ISO) » Thu Feb 19, 2009 1:46 pm

Post by rokovoj »

Then kindly re-explain the situation.

Since you can't come up with a reason why he would do that, you agree that there's no way posting hohum at the end of his post helps anyone? It is
weird
, but not necessarily
scummy
, and using that as the justification for a vote is extremely weak reasoning.

The question still stands though. What did you see in his replies that made you vote for him then instead of earlier when Sir first made his "OMG" post?
zwetschenwasser
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
Doktor der Musik

Post Post #170 (ISO) » Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:00 pm

It is scummy.
rokovoj
rokovoj
Goon
rokovoj
Goon
Goon

Post Post #171 (ISO) » Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:07 pm

Post by rokovoj »

Thanks. Thanks a lot. Totally refusing to answer a question after it has been repeated at least four times makes you look really pro-town. Keep it up.

A: I thought that new Batman movie sucked.
B: Why?
A: It sucked.
B: Why?
B: ...Why?
B: WHY.

I wonder what comes next.
zwetschenwasser
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
Doktor der Musik

Post Post #172 (ISO) » Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:13 pm

You're vote was opportunistic and I explained why. Just deal with it.
rokovoj
rokovoj
Goon
rokovoj
Goon
Goon

Post Post #173 (ISO) » Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:18 pm

Post by rokovoj »

You've never explained it. If you think you have, point it out to me.
Sironigous
Sironigous
Goon
Sironigous
Goon
Goon

Post Post #174 (ISO) » Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:27 pm

Post by Sironigous »

OK Rok.

Sironigous, why is one of your reasons for not wanting to end the day that mafia gets to talk? I can see why we don't want to stop so early, but being afraid of the mafia chattering is not a valid reason.

Why does it look more to you like zwets is trying to "find scum with a big stick" and not that he's trying to drive a mislynch or at least direct attention away from him?
This might be contrived, but...

If mafia knew that Megatheory was mason... How much more do they know? They had basically NO evidence. Would mafia really risk another member with intuition?

Rok's Second question.

I'll start backwards - It does seem like he's directing attention away from him. But, who wouldn't want to when he or she is that close to being lynched, townie or not?
Sure that is scummy in a sense, but it's also practical.

Of course if he is leading a mislynch, I'll feel duped so badly.

Rok, how much information do you think the mafia and masons have at this point?
A: I thought that new Batman movie sucked.
Siro: On another note, I thought it was great.
B: WHY?!?
Trinka Trinka!

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”