Doktor der Musik
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
Doktor der Musik

Post Post #100 (ISO) » Tue Feb 17, 2009 3:36 pm

Post by zwetschenwasser »

Let's look at this baby:
OMG!!!
Chatspeak for surprise. Unless I'm wrong about that expression too..

Useless information, with no point

Then he pretends he doesn't know what we're talking about.
Talking about hohum mafia or expression?

He continues to pretend he doesn't know that it's about hohum

LYNCH THIS SCUM NOW!!!
I think he wants the other people to lynch me and get off his bandwagon. *shrug*

He ignores what I said about IH's case being valid and instead of defending himself goes off in another direction intending to incriminate me

BTW, all you scum out there, if you kill me now, you'll be incriminating your buddy Sironigous.
wait.. How can scum kill YOU. And how does that incriminate me if they kill you

If scum kill me, the town will realize that they killed me/ committed suicide for attacking a townie instead of a mason right when you were getting the most pressure from a protown guy. Then they'll lynch you in two and a half seconds

I don't suggest even attempting to suicide yourselves on my townie hide, if you want Sir alive.
Why would they suicide? That's not necessarily smart... Shouldn't they just daykill each other then if they wanted to? And of course, if the others are going to "LYNCH THIS SCUM NOW" I won't be alive.

And he pretends that he hasn't read the rules of the game

Is it clear enough how much Sir is scum?

Vote Count #4

IH - 2 (ThaCoolness, Sironigous)
MadCrawdad - 1 (nicoliosgotpolio)
Megatheory - 1 (Crazy)
Sironigous - 2 (zwetschenwasser, dejkha)
zwetschenwasser - 4 (MadCrawdad, Jazzmyn, rokovoj, IH)

Not Voting: Megatheory

6 to lynch and 4 to lynch at deadline.
Deadline is March 8.
UW Huskies Class of 2014!
Spontaneous Bastard Mafia II is accepting replacements.
Jazzmyn
Jazzmyn
Mafia Scum
Jazzmyn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #101 (ISO) » Tue Feb 17, 2009 3:43 pm

Post by Jazzmyn »

zwetschenwasser wrote:Rok's vote was opportunistic because of his random-vote of me that he now refuses to take off because of contrived reasons. IH's vote is a pressure vote, intended for me to answer his questions about my suspicion of Rok, while not forcing me into a position any scum could take advantage of and quicklynch.
This does not make any sense to me. Rokojov's vote put you at L-3 and you went ballistic, claiming that it was setting you up to be quicklynched, and then IH put up a 4th vote against you, putting you at L-2 and you say that this does not put you in a position where scum could take advantage and quicklynch you.

This does not compute. Please explain.

See:
Game Moderator in Post # 75 wrote:Vote Count #3

Megatheory - 1 (Crazy)
Sironigous - 1 (zwetschenwasser)
ThaCoolness - 1 (dejkha)

Regards,
Jazz

Quote tags fixed. -Caboose
Jazzmyn
Jazzmyn
Mafia Scum
Jazzmyn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #102 (ISO) » Tue Feb 17, 2009 3:44 pm

Post by Jazzmyn »

zwetschenwasser wrote:Rok's vote was opportunistic because of his random-vote of me that he now refuses to take off because of contrived reasons. IH's vote is a pressure vote, intended for me to answer his questions about my suspicion of Rok, while not forcing me into a position any scum could take advantage of and quicklynch.
This does not make any sense to me. Rokojov's vote put you at L-3 and you went ballistic, claiming that it was setting you up to be quicklynched, and then IH put up a 4th vote against you, putting you at L-2 and you say that this does not put you in a position where scum could take advantage and quicklynch you.

This does not compute. Please explain.

See:
Game Moderator in Post # 75 Vote Count #3 wrote:
Megatheory - 1 (Crazy)
Sironigous - 1 (zwetschenwasser)
ThaCoolness - 1 (dejkha)

Regards,
Jazz

Bah - fixed bad quote tag. Sorry about that.
:lol:
-Caboose
zwetschenwasser
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
Doktor der Musik

Post Post #103 (ISO) » Tue Feb 17, 2009 3:50 pm

I already explained. It matters much more to me that rokovoj voted me for no reason and left his vote there than IH putting a pressure vote on me for, IMO, good reasons. Rokovoj has no reason to vote me, which is why opportunistic. I didn't consider his L-3 vote to be scummy per ce, even though I posted that logic earlier. It peeves me that he hasn't unvoted and had no reason to vote me from the beginning and started a huge argument about how his vote on me wasn't scummy without actually unvoting or providing a case against me. It's no longer a question of L-3 or L-2, it's a question about reasons for it. Jazzmyn, your thoughts on Sir, please?
Sironigous
Sironigous
Goon
Sironigous
Goon
Goon

Post Post #104 (ISO) » Tue Feb 17, 2009 3:54 pm

Post by Sironigous »

Before anything goes, mine are the underlined ones, his are bold.

Let's look at this baby:

Yeah, let's.

Quote:

OMG!!!

I told you I'm making sure I examine everything.

Quote:

Oh... dead hohum. oops. that's where you get that from

Quote:

LYNCH THIS SCUM NOW!!!

I think he wants the other people to lynch me and get off his bandwagon. *shrug*

He ignores what I said about IH's case being valid and instead of defending himself goes off in another direction intending to incriminate me

Um. I defended myself already. I don't see IH's case valid. Just because I don't like your view on something doesn't mean it's wrong, does it? ... Unless you know something more than I do. ;/

Quote:

BTW, all you scum out there, if you kill me now, you'll be incriminating your buddy Sironigous.

If scum kill me, the town will realize that they killed me/ committed suicide for attacking a townie instead of a mason right when you were getting the most pressure from a protown guy. Then they'll lynch you in two and a half seconds

But what you don't realize is I'm not voting for you. I really don't think you're scum.

Quote:

I don't suggest even attempting to suicide yourselves on my townie hide, if you want Sir alive.

Why would they suicide? That's not necessarily smart... Shouldn't they just daykill each other then if they wanted to? And of course, if the others are going to "LYNCH THIS SCUM NOW" I won't be alive.

Oh wait, did I take something too literally now... This word suicide. /more confusion

And I reiterate, I'm not voting for you.

(I claim text that is bold and underlined at the same time)
Trinka Trinka!
Sironigous
Sironigous
Goon
Sironigous
Goon
Goon

Post Post #105 (ISO) » Tue Feb 17, 2009 3:55 pm

Post by Sironigous »

EDWOP
2nd to last line should be underlined and not bolded.
Trinka Trinka!
Jazzmyn
Jazzmyn
Mafia Scum
Jazzmyn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #106 (ISO) » Tue Feb 17, 2009 3:59 pm

Post by Jazzmyn »

dejkha wrote:
Sironigous wrote: Voting to L-2 is bad with 3 mafia out there.
dejkha wrote:If you take out the "L-2" part, then I guess you're right. But I don't see how selective quoting could help town... Or am I missing the sentence you're referring to?
How is that
both
you and zwets seem to have missed the obvious fact that IH placed a 4th vote against Zwets that put him at L-2?

I do not understand how anyone could miss this, let alone two players, unless you are scum skimming the thread and feeding off of each other without actually reading the posts.

Regards,
Jazz
zwetschenwasser
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
Doktor der Musik

Post Post #107 (ISO) » Tue Feb 17, 2009 4:01 pm

When did I say I missed that? I said it didn't matter to me!
dejkha
dejkha
Mafia Scum
dejkha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #108 (ISO) » Tue Feb 17, 2009 4:05 pm

Post by dejkha »

Jazzmyn wrote:
dejkha wrote:
Sironigous wrote: Voting to L-2 is bad with 3 mafia out there.
dejkha wrote:If you take out the "L-2" part, then I guess you're right. But I don't see how selective quoting could help town... Or am I missing the sentence you're referring to?
How is that
both
you and zwets seem to have missed the obvious fact that IH placed a 4th vote against Zwets that put him at L-2?

I do not understand how anyone could miss this, let alone two players, unless you are scum skimming the thread and feeding off of each other without actually reading the posts.

Regards,
Jazz
I didn't miss it. I just didn't have anything to say about it. L-2 isn't terribly bad. L-1 or a hammer will make me concerned.
"You say that all my posts are stupid like a motherf***ing SOB. I'm sick and tired of your constant BS." - Zwet to me.

"Fuck you... You're a pompous, ignorant fool, dejkha, and I don't appreciate your incessant badmouthing of me." - Zwet
Jazzmyn
Jazzmyn
Mafia Scum
Jazzmyn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #109 (ISO) » Tue Feb 17, 2009 4:08 pm

Post by Jazzmyn »

Jazzmyn wrote:Bah - fixed bad quote tag. Sorry about that.
Caboose wrote:
Quote tags fixed. -Caboose :lol:
Awesome
response time there, Caboose, as it appears we simulposted, but I'm majorly impressed with the EXCELLENT mod involvement in this game, which is greatly appreciated. :D

Regards,
Jazz
zwetschenwasser
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
Doktor der Musik

Post Post #110 (ISO) » Tue Feb 17, 2009 4:09 pm

Behold, my new destruction of his post!

Let's look at this baby:

Yeah, let's.

Uselessness

Quote:

OMG!!!

That's not examining, that's pretending that something useless is meaningful

Quote:

Liar! You knew it was hohum. And now you simply say "oops" instead of justifying yourself

Quote:

LYNCH THIS SCUM NOW!!!

Um. I defended myself already. I don't see IH's case valid. Just because I don't like your view on something doesn't mean it's wrong, does it? ... Unless you know something more than I do. ;/

No, you didn't defend yourself. You only disagreed with my opinion, then came up with a little side door to sneak your way out of. That's not defending yourself

Quote:

But what you don't realize is I'm not voting for you. I really don't think you're scum.

And now he's getting paranoid! I never said anything about you thinking I'm scum. I never included that in my case!

Quote:

Oh wait, did I take something too literally now... This word suicide. /more confusion

And you pretend you're still confused. Had enough confusion excuses, yet, Sir?

Which has nothing to do with anything
Jazzmyn
Jazzmyn
Mafia Scum
Jazzmyn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #111 (ISO) » Tue Feb 17, 2009 4:14 pm

Post by Jazzmyn »

zwetschenwasser wrote:I already explained. It matters much more to me that rokovoj voted me for no reason and left his vote there than IH putting a pressure vote on me for, IMO, good reasons. Rokovoj has no reason to vote me, which is why opportunistic. I didn't consider his L-3 vote to be scummy per ce, even though I posted that logic earlier. It peeves me that he hasn't unvoted and had no reason to vote me from the beginning and started a huge argument about how his vote on me wasn't scummy without actually unvoting or providing a case against me. It's no longer a question of L-3 or L-2, it's a question about reasons for it. Jazzmyn, your thoughts on Sir, please?
This makes no sense whatsoever. You can't possibly know the reasons for IH's vote against you unless you were communicating with him privately. You claimed to be so terribly concerned about Roko putting you at L-3 that you went a bit nuts about it, but after IH put you at L-2, you first purported to not even notice it, and now you seem to not even care.

Something smells very, very, very wrong about this.

Regards,
Jazz
zwetschenwasser
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
Doktor der Musik

Post Post #112 (ISO) » Tue Feb 17, 2009 4:17 pm

I don't need communication to see why IH is voting me. Isn't it obvious enough that he's trying to put pressure on me? And I changed my mind about Rok, from mad because of his early L-3 vote to his opportunism by not unvoting. Please actually read my posts.
IH
IH
Always Scum
IH
Always Scum
Always Scum

Post Post #113 (ISO) » Tue Feb 17, 2009 4:18 pm

Post by IH »

Rokovoj wrote: I don't see why Jazzmyn is suspicious for this. I should hope that all of us (except.. apparently nicolios) read the game rules at some point.
Which was, as stated, more of a hunch thing, but doesn't matter anymore.
Sironigous wrote:Now you say you want to get Zwet, without retracting anything said against Nicolios. You just jumped on that mini bandwagon that just turned larger with your vote.

Why switch?.. and are you anxious for an early lynch?
Explain yourself...
I have already stated why. You can read the above reasons if you like.

I am not afraid of sticking someone at lynch minus 2. I really dislike that mentality. This amount of pressure is not only good to see some reactions, but it also rapidly progresses the game quickly.

If there's a quicklynch, as long as the town isn't just completely stupid, and Zwet is NOT scum, then we have ourselves a very easy decision.

Personally I see no drawbacks for having Zwet at lynch -2, besides making myself "suspicious".

Fuck that.

----------------

I dunno what the hohum thing is about from Sironigous... but calling it a freudian slip?

Eh, I'm sticking on my vote on Zwet at the moment. I'm feeling kinda nice about that.

Dejkha and Zwet are kinda double teaming something that probably doesn't point to scum. -_-; THat's... well pretty weak, and seems like more of a thing for Zwet to direct attention directly away from his past actions.
Jazzmyn wrote:This makes no sense whatsoever. You can't possibly know the reasons for IH's vote against you unless you were communicating with him privately. You claimed to be so terribly concerned about Roko putting you at L-3 that you went a bit nuts about it, but after IH put you at L-2, you first purported to not even notice it, and now you seem to not even care.

Something smells very, very, very wrong about this.

Regards,
Jazz
....read my post after my vote? Seriously....

The above post was based on a skim. When I'm in class tomorrow I'll go through in MUCH more detail.
Untrod Tripod (7:27:18 PM): you enjoy whoring
xcaykex (7:27:24 PM): yes
xcaykex (7:27:26 PM): i know that
zwetschenwasser
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
Doktor der Musik

Post Post #114 (ISO) » Tue Feb 17, 2009 4:21 pm

You recognize Sir's slips and mistakes and you say your vote on me is still valid? Makes perfect sense.
zwetschenwasser
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
Doktor der Musik

Post Post #115 (ISO) » Tue Feb 17, 2009 4:23 pm

Enough of this crazy forum tag. I have a paper to write. Good night. Lynch Sir.
Sironigous
Sironigous
Goon
Sironigous
Goon
Goon

Post Post #116 (ISO) » Tue Feb 17, 2009 4:26 pm

Post by Sironigous »

I'm not going to stop personally analyzing your posts sentence by sentence until I'm not confused anymore.

Behold, my new destruction of his post!

Let's look at this baby:

Yeah, let's.

Uselessness

I said every sentence. I mean every sentence. I'm not backing down on what I believe until I'm wrong.

Quote:

OMG!!!

That's not examining, that's pretending that something useless is meaningful

Color doesn't make it meaningful either. I'm examining everything until I'm not confused.

Quote:

Liar! You knew it was hohum. And now you simply say "oops" instead of justifying yourself

hohum.. What's wrong with a sigh meh bad etc etc? You use !!'s. I use hohums. simple fact ~

Quote:

LYNCH THIS SCUM NOW!!!

No, you didn't defend yourself. You only disagreed with my opinion, then came up with a little side door to sneak your way out of. That's not defending yourself

Wait, what'd I do to sneak out? Once again, I'll say I don't believe in IH's reason. I think I've quoted myself enough to say why.
Besides, why do I have to defend myself if I'm not being attacked, as you said earlier?... You said I was the one doing the attacking.

Quote:

And now he's getting paranoid! I never said anything about you thinking I'm scum. I never included that in my case!

Um. Paranoid? No. Annoyed? Maybe. Confused? Positively.

Quote:

And you pretend you're still confused. Had enough confusion excuses, yet, Sir?

... I'm making excuses?... all these contradictory posts are confusing.

Which has nothing to do with anything

Um, I don't believe I'm attacking you. How did this whole thing come up again?
Trinka Trinka!
Sironigous
Sironigous
Goon
Sironigous
Goon
Goon

Post Post #117 (ISO) » Tue Feb 17, 2009 4:33 pm

Post by Sironigous »

You know...

Good night as well. I'm leaving too.

Don't lynch Zwet.
Trinka Trinka!
zwetschenwasser
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
Doktor der Musik

Post Post #118 (ISO) » Tue Feb 17, 2009 4:34 pm

OY VEY! Doesn't anyone else see how much he's using the "I'm confused" card in this post to justify all the mistakes he's making?
zwetschenwasser
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
Doktor der Musik

Post Post #119 (ISO) » Tue Feb 17, 2009 4:34 pm

BTW, I can't tear myself away from this site... I have to write this paper eventually...
dejkha
dejkha
Mafia Scum
dejkha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #120 (ISO) » Tue Feb 17, 2009 4:37 pm

Post by dejkha »

Sir, wtf are you saying? Type in a comprehensible format.
"You say that all my posts are stupid like a motherf***ing SOB. I'm sick and tired of your constant BS." - Zwet to me.

"Fuck you... You're a pompous, ignorant fool, dejkha, and I don't appreciate your incessant badmouthing of me." - Zwet
zwetschenwasser
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
Doktor der Musik

Post Post #121 (ISO) » Tue Feb 17, 2009 4:40 pm

PRUFT
dejkha
dejkha
Mafia Scum
dejkha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #122 (ISO) » Tue Feb 17, 2009 4:41 pm

Post by dejkha »

zwetschenwasser wrote:PRUFT
I see you post that all the time. Does it stand for something?

zwetschenwasser
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
Doktor der Musik

Post Post #123 (ISO) » Tue Feb 17, 2009 4:42 pm

Posted Right Under For Truthery.
Jazzmyn
Jazzmyn
Mafia Scum
Jazzmyn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #124 (ISO) » Tue Feb 17, 2009 4:54 pm

Post by Jazzmyn »

IH wrote:I am not afraid of sticking someone at lynch minus 2. I really dislike that mentality.
Agreed.
IH wrote:Personally I see no drawbacks for having Zwet at lynch -2, besides making myself "suspicious". **** that.
Agreed.
IH wrote:Dejkha and Zwet are kinda double teaming something that probably doesn't point to scum. -_-; THat's... well pretty weak, and seems like more of a thing for Zwet to direct attention directly away from his past actions.
Yeah, the whole thing's kind of weird. Your latter point might also be correct but something about the tagteaming just doesn't feel right.
Jazzmyn wrote:....read my post after my vote? Seriously....
I did. You seem to have missed my point. Zwets claimed that you voted him only "for pressure" and suggested that your vote putting him at L-2 really didn't mean anything (In fact, he seemed to pretend it didn't even exist at first). He went on and on about Sir's L-3 vote but dismissed your L-2 vote as (1) non-existent, and (2) unimportant. This is ridiculous. He could not have dismissed your L-2 vote against him on the basis of your posts, which clearly implicate him as possible scum, so he could only have done so as a result of private communications between the two of you as scum buddies or by virtue of him being scum trying to implicate you as scum by buddy*ng up to you.

I have much more to think about but I have other games to try to catch up on tonight before I drag myself off to sleep as I've been sick the last couple of days and I'm a bit slow on catching up.

Regards,
Jazz

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”