Goon

Post Post #225 (ISO) » Mon Feb 16, 2009 6:14 pm

Post by seb456zig »

ZEEnon wrote:
ZEEnon wrote:
seb456zig wrote:
ZEEnon wrote:
ZEEnon wrote:
seb456zig wrote:Just trying to see if you're mafia. How can that be scummie?

What I personally believe (quote me if I die)
ZEEnon & Charrat are scumbuddies
so i assume that my answer made you believe that i'm mafia?
please answer this as well .
it was in a separate post,
so you couldn't have missed it .
I was going to answer it, but then I realised I wasn't sure.
I've now backtracked and remember that I've thought of you long before that post you made. Remember that I've already voted you.
if you weren't sure.. why did you vote me ? also, explain to me the reasons why you thought of me long before. every post you reply to me with just gets more and more vague. and Azhrei seems to be defending you really well. of course i'm not going to jump to conclusions, as you are.
you still haven't told me the reasons you voted me .
I voted you because I found you a bit suspitious. My suspitions increased. Now I'm almost certain that you're scum.
ZEEnon wrote:
seb456zig wrote:@hohum: why are you backing him up? It doesn't seem like an incredibly good post. It has a few flaws. Can you not see how claiming town is a scummie thing to do?
would you like to take the time to point out those flaws?
Well your argument on the word IF had no logical sense, and when you (ZEE)said "seb456zig, no matter how bad it makes me look, i am not going to change my vote from you. sorry" you failed to realise how im not trying to change your vote, im trying to show people that there are other scummie people out there (points at ZEE)
ZEE wrote:also, your selective reading makes you seem even more suspicious.
This is the said "IF" argument.
ZEE wrote: i'm not the type of person who gives up, but i SO wish that i could just let myself be lynched and then everyone would KNOW that i'm innocent.
Stating you're innocent is a scumtell in my book. This is a desperate attempt to avoid dying and get people on his side before anything bad happens to him, so that the majority wont end up killing him.
ZEE wrote:you are lynched and shown to be innocent, i will NOT apologize
what a nice, protown thing to say.
/sarcasm

but honestly, wtf
look:
ZEE wrote:
Artem wrote: 2) If you are town, you should never put yourself up on an altar. All it does is create WIFOM for town and a free point for the scum;
if he flips town, people will point to me regardless. they won't take into account that townspeople do make mistakes .
He is trying to apologise to (not realy at me but to) everyone about accidentaly killing town (he hasnt even done it yet). Seriously, wtf. And also, he is trying to say that he is leading the atk. He didnt even start this. Magus did with the pressure vote.

(sorry for repeating myself but some people might have missed it the last time i said it) oh well.

[Fixed tag. - spring]
[i][u][b]I'm slightly older than Ani, that makes me slightly better than him![/b][/u][/i]
springlullaby
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #226 (ISO) » Mon Feb 16, 2009 6:31 pm

Post by springlullaby »

Mod votecount, as per end of previous page

seb456zig
(4):
Magus_Stragus, alexhans, Charrat, ZEEnon

hohum (3):
Green crayons, Artem, Azhrei,

alexhans (1):
hohum,

ZEEnon (1):
seb456zig,

Artem (0):
Azhrei (0):
Magus_Stragus (0):
Charrat (0):
Green Crayons (0):
Tom (0):

Not voting (1):
Tom,

Deadline set to February the 20th.

With 10 alive, it's 6 to lynch.

Prod count: Green_Crayons, hohum, Tom

--> Zer0ph34r replaces Tom.
Last edited by springlullaby on Mon Feb 16, 2009 8:36 pm, edited 6 times in total.
seb456zig
seb456zig
Goon
seb456zig
Goon
Goon

Post Post #227 (ISO) » Mon Feb 16, 2009 8:04 pm

Post by seb456zig »

springlullaby wrote:

seb456zig
(4):

hohum (3):

alexhans (1):
hohum,

ZEEnon (1):
seb456zig,

Artem (0):
Azhrei (0):
Magus_Stragus (0):
Charrat (0):
Green Crayons (0):
Tom (0):

Not voting (1):
Tom,

I thought you would edit my post and chuck this stuff under it
oh well
[i][u][b]I'm slightly older than Ani, that makes me slightly better than him![/b][/u][/i]
springlullaby
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #228 (ISO) » Mon Feb 16, 2009 8:27 pm

Post by springlullaby »

I figured it was enough of a nested quotes nightmare on its own already without me adding my mess to it ;)
ZEEnon
ZEEnon
Goon
ZEEnon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #229 (ISO) » Mon Feb 16, 2009 8:33 pm

Post by ZEEnon »

seb456zig wrote:
ZEEnon wrote:
ZEEnon wrote:
seb456zig wrote:I was going to answer it, but then I realised I wasn't sure.
I've now backtracked and remember that I've thought of you long before that post you made. Remember that I've already voted you.
if you weren't sure.. why did you vote me ? also, explain to me the reasons why you thought of me long before. every post you reply to me with just gets more and more vague. and Azhrei seems to be defending you really well. of course i'm not going to jump to conclusions, as you are.
you still haven't told me the
reasons
you voted me .
I voted you because I found you a bit suspitious. My suspitions increased. Now I'm almost certain that you're scum.
i want
reasons
, not your lame statements.
seb456zig wrote:
ZEEnon wrote:
seb456zig wrote:@hohum: why are you backing him up? It doesn't seem like an incredibly good post. It has a few flaws. Can you not see how claiming town is a scummie thing to do?
Well your argument on the word IF had no logical sense, and when you (ZEE)said "seb456zig, no matter how bad it makes me look, i am not going to change my vote from you. sorry" you failed to realise how im not trying to change your vote, im trying to show people that there are other scummie people out there (points at ZEE)
no logical sense, you say ? 'if' is just a short way of me writing 'in the chance that' . how does that not make sense to you?
seb456zig wrote:
ZEEnon wrote: i'm not the type of person who gives up, but i SO wish that i could just let myself be lynched and then everyone would KNOW that i'm innocent.
Stating you're innocent is a scumtell in my book. This is a desperate attempt to avoid dying and get people on his side before anything bad happens to him, so that the majority wont end up killing him.
avoid dying? i don't think there is any need for me to avoid dying as i have
one
vote on me so far.
seb456zig wrote:
ZEEnon wrote:you are lynched and shown to be innocent, i will NOT apologize
/sarcasm
give me reasons why i
SHOULDN'T
think that you are scum, by the way you are acting towards me.

also when you type, can you please address
me
? the way you always say 'him' or 'ZEEnon' makes it seem like you are talking to everyone else, but NOT me. if i'm talking to you, i want the answer to be directed towards me. you keep tryng to get other people involved. not that they don't deserved to be involved, but they can add their own points if they want to, not because you are addressing them as well.
seb456zig
seb456zig
Goon
seb456zig
Goon
Goon

Post Post #230 (ISO) » Mon Feb 16, 2009 9:39 pm

Post by seb456zig »

ZEE wrote: also when you type, can you please address me? the way you always say 'him' or 'ZEEnon' makes it seem like you are talking to everyone else, but NOT me. if i'm talking to you, i want the answer to be directed towards me. you keep tryng to get other people involved. not that they don't deserved to be involved, but they can add their own points if they want to, not because you are addressing them as well.
ZEEnon doesnt realise that this will just hurt peoples brains if they end up quoting me, then someone reads it. How would they know who "he" or "you" is referring to.
I am of course talking about the future. As in page 20+
seb456zig
seb456zig
Goon
seb456zig
Goon
Goon

Post Post #231 (ISO) » Mon Feb 16, 2009 9:46 pm

Post by seb456zig »

ZEEnon wrote:
seb456zig wrote:
ZEEnon wrote:
ZEEnon wrote:
reasons
you voted me .
i want
reasons
How is that a lame statement? You didn't even say why you voted me (or i just forgot, if i did please quote it)
ZEEnon wrote:
seb456zig wrote:
ZEEnon wrote:
no logical sense, you say ? 'if' is just a short way of me writing 'in the chance that' . how does that not make sense to you?
Saying "if" is stating that you understand that not everyone thinks you are mafia and not telling them what you believe (like a newbie). Are you realy saying that it wouldnt be so suspitious if i said {when i flip town your all gonna be like wtf and vote ZEE}. See my point?
ZEEnon wrote:
seb456zig wrote:
ZEEnon wrote: i'm not the type of person who gives up, but i SO wish that i could just let myself be lynched and then everyone would KNOW that i'm innocent.
one
vote on me so far.
But you know that I know you're scum, that makes me a risk to your people, which means that you could die if others thought like i did. Dont get cocky, you'll regret it.
ZEEnon wrote:
seb456zig wrote:
/sarcasm
give me reasons why i
SHOULDN'T
Because I honestly believe you're scum.
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #232 (ISO) » Tue Feb 17, 2009 12:55 am

Post by Green Crayons »

I'm comfortable with the seb pressure, but is hohum just taking a break from actually participating?
"This Court has never held that the Constitution forbids the execution of a convicted defendant who has had a full and fair trial but is later able to convince a habeas court that he is 'actually' innocent." In re Davis, 557 U.S. 952, 955 (2009) (Scalia, J., dissenting).
Zer0ph34r
Zer0ph34r
Goon
Zer0ph34r
Goon
Goon

Post Post #233 (ISO) » Tue Feb 17, 2009 7:06 am

Post by Zer0ph34r »

Alright, I'm here now replacing Tom. Let me just say, from reading every post, which hurt my head, I already suspect hohum for his constant procrastinating. That doesn't necessarily make him town, but it's definitely not helping.

But I will not vote quite yet as I just got here.
"I'm still a bit amazed by Zer0's play." -Xylthixlm
Magus_Stragus
Goon
Magus_Stragus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #234 (ISO) » Tue Feb 17, 2009 7:56 am

Post by Magus_Stragus »

This topic has become a seb vs ZEE personal fight.

I don't find anything else to add, so that's why my lack of posting.
If God wanted us to see the beauty of sunrises, He would surely have put them after 10:00 am.
Artem
Artem
Mafia Scum
Artem
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #235 (ISO) » Tue Feb 17, 2009 8:09 am

Post by Artem »

Seb wrote: But you know that
I know you're scum
, that makes me a risk to your people, which means that you could die if others thought like i did. Dont get cocky, you'll regret it.
Townies don't have the knowledge of who's mafia.
FoS: Seb
pepoel who spel bad and don't know grammer is jerks
seb456zig
seb456zig
Goon
seb456zig
Goon
Goon

Post Post #236 (ISO) » Tue Feb 17, 2009 9:42 am

Post by seb456zig »

Artem wrote:
Seb wrote: But you know that
I know you're scum
, that makes me a risk to your people, which means that you could die if others thought like i did. Dont get cocky, you'll regret it.
Townies don't have the knowledge of who's mafia.
FoS: Seb
This reminds me of the "she's a witch" argument. Just because I seem to have magical abilities that doesn't mean I'm scum. And anyway, your logic is flawed. You say townies dont have the knowledge of who's evil. That isnt true. By talking, we can see that some people don't have the towns best intrests in mind. You should be able to see how that's an issue, but also how we can use that to our advantage. From this game, I see ZEE as a very scummie person. You may agree, you may disagree, but you can't honestly hold up an argument like that.
Magus_Stragus
Magus_Stragus
Goon
Magus_Stragus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #237 (ISO) » Tue Feb 17, 2009 10:21 am

Post by Magus_Stragus »

You can guess, and believe with all your heart that someone is scum, but you can't know for sure that a player is scum if you are town (unless you have some power role, which is not the case now).
If God wanted us to see the beauty of sunrises, He would surely have put them after 10:00 am.
hohum
hohum
Uncle Potbear
hohum
Uncle Potbear
Uncle Potbear

Post Post #238 (ISO) » Tue Feb 17, 2009 11:18 am

Post by hohum »

Magus_Stragus wrote:This topic has become a seb vs ZEE personal fight.

I don't find anything else to add, so that's why my lack of posting.
I tend to agree here. I don't like petty arguments in mafia games that span multiple pages. It makes both players come out looking scummier in the end and it distracts the rest of the town from doing any real scum hunting. Let's try to contain our thoughts to a few larger posts.
Artem
Artem
Mafia Scum
Artem
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #239 (ISO) » Tue Feb 17, 2009 11:20 am

Post by Artem »

Magus wrote: You can guess, and believe with all your heart that someone is scum, but you can't know for sure that a player is scum if you are town (unless you have some power role, which is not the case now).
QFT. Until somebody is cardflipped, you don't actually "know" their alignment, which is what you said, Seb.
Artem
Artem
Mafia Scum
Artem
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #240 (ISO) » Tue Feb 17, 2009 11:21 am

Post by Artem »

...unless, of course, you're scum.
seb456zig
seb456zig
Goon
seb456zig
Goon
Goon

Post Post #241 (ISO) » Tue Feb 17, 2009 5:25 pm

Post by seb456zig »

What I was TRYING to do with that was FORCE ZEE into an uncomfortable position to see if he would do a scumtell or sumthing, but then everyone started to back him up. I find it a little suspisious.

@everyone that wants to do REAL scumhunting, not just watch me follow my suspitions: then say something about someone that isnt me or zee
Magus_Stragus
Magus_Stragus
Goon
Magus_Stragus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #242 (ISO) » Tue Feb 17, 2009 5:32 pm

Post by Magus_Stragus »

Well, that's kind of hard, taking into account that you two have taken the last few pages of the game.
ZEEnon
ZEEnon
Goon
ZEEnon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #243 (ISO) » Tue Feb 17, 2009 6:15 pm

Post by ZEEnon »

i'm going to try to tie this argument up because i agree with the majority, it is getting us nowhere . i'll reply to your previous posts though .
seb456zig wrote:
ZEEnon wrote:
seb456zig wrote:
ZEEnon wrote:
ZEEnon wrote:
reasons
you voted me .
I voted you because I found you a bit suspitious.
My suspitions increased. Now I'm almost certain that you're scum.
i want
reasons
How is that a lame statement? You didn't even say why you voted me (or i just forgot, if i did please quote it)
it's a lame statement because i asked you for reasons. i could go up to someone and say: "i vote you because you are suspicious !". that isn't giving
reasons
, is it ? that is exactly what you did in the underlined part.
seb456zig wrote:
ZEEnon wrote:
seb456zig wrote:
ZEEnon wrote:
Saying "if" is stating that you understand that not everyone thinks you are mafia and not telling them what you believe (like a newbie). Are you realy saying that it wouldnt be so suspitious if i said {when i flip town your all gonna be like wtf and vote ZEE}. See my point?
i'm sorry, i didn't understand this at all. not trying to be mean or anything, but it didn't make sense to me. i can't answer it if i don't even understand the point you are trying to get across.
seb456zig wrote:
ZEEnon wrote:
seb456zig wrote:
one
vote on me so far.
But you know that I know you're scum
haha nice try. i know that you '
think
' i'm scum. not that you KNOW. you might know that i'm town, but you can't KNOW if i'm scum. if other people thought like you did, i think we'd all die. stating a fact is cocky?
seb456zig wrote:
ZEEnon wrote:
seb456zig wrote:
/sarcasm
give me reasons why i
SHOULDN'T
Because I honestly believe you're scum.
once again, i asked for reasons, not another worthless statement. i continuously ask you to explain but you give me something else, thinking that i will not know the difference between what i want to know and what you are giving me.
seb456zig wrote:What I was TRYING to do with that was FORCE ZEE into an uncomfortable position to see if he would do a scumtell or sumthing, but then everyone started to back him up. I find it a little suspisious.

@everyone that wants to do REAL scumhunting, not just watch me follow my suspitions: then say something about someone that isnt me or zee
force me into an uncomfortable position to get me to drop a scumtell? i thought you were so sure of me being scum just a few posts back.. i guess you change your mind quite easily. also, are you saying that everyone 'backing me up' (not really backing up since they are just finding fault in your posts, not supporting me) is scum as well? that is quite a few mafia for a ten player game .

let's merge everyone back into the conversation now. the other mafia member(s) have been easily hiding during this argument.
seb456zig
seb456zig
Goon
seb456zig
Goon
Goon

Post Post #244 (ISO) » Tue Feb 17, 2009 6:41 pm

Post by seb456zig »

grr, ZEE added so many comments that make me look so scummie if i dont reply. GRRR
For quotes im just gonna use " because im lazy. I will only quote zee, and only disprove zee, and not add any more comments. This is going on for too long.
"it's a lame statement because i asked you for reasons. i could go up to someone and say: "i vote you because you are suspicious !". that isn't giving reasons, is it ? that is exactly what you did in the underlined part. "
I find you suspisious because of what i see you do. You act very strange and abstract in front of common mafiascum(the forum) play. This could be of course because of the fact that you havnt played on this forum before, and dont understand what is and isnt considered suspisious.

"i'm sorry, i didn't understand this at all. not trying to be mean or anything, but it didn't make sense to me. i can't answer it if i don't even understand the point you are trying to get across. " Im saying that stating that someone is town doesnt make it so. That is why only scum would NEED to use it. Town WANT to use it, but we must resist temptations. It isnt considered protown at all to claim town. Either you're mafia who want to seem town, or you are town. If you are town and claim, and people believe you, you probably will be night killed.

"haha nice try. i know that you 'think' i'm scum. not that you KNOW. you might know that i'm town, but you can't KNOW if i'm scum. if other people thought like you did, i think we'd all die. stating a fact is cocky? " I have already discussed my opinion on the think vs know statement. what i mean by COCKY is thinking you're invincible. This might not be the case at the moment, but it could end up like that. Being cocky is a bad thing to do, no matter what game you play.

"force me into an uncomfortable position to get me to drop a scumtell? i thought you were so sure of me being scum just a few posts back.. i guess you change your mind quite easily. also, are you saying that everyone 'backing me up' (not really backing up since they are just finding fault in your posts, not supporting me) is scum as well? that is quite a few mafia for a ten player game . " I never said i wasnt sure about it, but the thing is that noone else believes me. And there wernt many people backing you up. Just two or three. I think one of them might be town, but im not sure.

@ZEE: I say we stop this bickering for now, and see what happens later ingame. I'm getting tired looking at the same evidence(posts).

Also, PLEASE dont respond unless completely necesary. I didn't attempt to make you look scum in this post, just tried to undo any incorrect information you may have posted.
seb456zig
seb456zig
Goon
seb456zig
Goon
Goon

Post Post #245 (ISO) » Tue Feb 17, 2009 6:41 pm

Post by seb456zig »

ps: I REALY hope it's over now
ZEEnon
ZEEnon
Goon
ZEEnon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #246 (ISO) » Tue Feb 17, 2009 6:47 pm

Post by ZEEnon »

seb456zig wrote:ps: I REALY hope it's over now
just for you, i won't reply .
seb456zig
seb456zig
Goon
seb456zig
Goon
Goon

Post Post #247 (ISO) » Tue Feb 17, 2009 8:08 pm

Post by seb456zig »

so...

hmm...

what does everyone think about the current situation (except the mod, she's probably laughing at us)
seb456zig
seb456zig
Goon
seb456zig
Goon
Goon

Post Post #248 (ISO) » Tue Feb 17, 2009 8:12 pm

Post by seb456zig »

just a thought

IF (i say if meaning, assume this is the current situation) ZEE was a protown role, Wouldn't scum want to pretend to be helping him? Since I'm kinda on L-2 they could slip a vote onto me without anyone realising it was even happening.

Just a thought, but I'm starting to believe this is the truth
seb456zig
seb456zig
Goon
seb456zig
Goon
Goon

Post Post #249 (ISO) » Tue Feb 17, 2009 8:15 pm

Post by seb456zig »

seb456zig wrote:
springlullaby wrote:

seb456zig
(4):

hohum (3):

alexhans (1):
hohum,

ZEEnon (1):
seb456zig,

Artem (0):
Azhrei (0):
Magus_Stragus (0):
Charrat (0):
Green Crayons (0):
Tom (0):

Not voting (1):
Tom,

I thought you would edit my post and chuck this stuff under it
oh well
And why doesn't this quote contain color? I dislike lack of color.
@mod: im quoting what YOU said, so i thought it should be fine to color it in. If that isnt the case, please say so.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”