Lynx The Antithesis
Lynx The Antithesis
Goon
Lynx The Antithesis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #725 (ISO) » Mon Feb 16, 2009 6:29 am

Post by Lynx The Antithesis »

Good call Artem. It's just if we're willing to take such a gamble. There's a much higher chance we'd lose charter now who has proven himself to be a very active scum hunter. I think most definitely they'd kill Charter and whoever he hides behind if the declared person is town. Say we mislynched and lose two townies. Then, we'd be going into Day 3 with three townies down and seven people left. That means say I'm guessing again 2 scum 5 townies. Though it could be 3 scum with the lack of any thrid party scum(SK). Anyway we'd have one confirmed townie in Artem since we'd know for sure Charter's claim was correct if he dies. That would increase our chances of hitting scum on day 3 but anymore mislynches and we'd be done.

Now we just have to figure out if this tradeoff is worth it to possibly catch scum. We'd have to definitely know who Charter was targeting and come to a group decision as to who to target and who to lynch in just three days. We also have to decide if the gambit is worth the worst case scenario of the Day three I proposed. I think there is a good chance we'll hit at least one scum with the investigation or the lynch. What does everybody else think is the best play? Mystery hide or declared hide?
If you got it flaunt it.
-Judas Iscariot
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #726 (ISO) » Mon Feb 16, 2009 6:39 am

Post by charter »

Lynx your input in my night actions will not be considered, same with everyone else but Artem's. You're still highly suspect, especially with posts like that one. How have I proved myself to be an active scumhunter? No scum have been killed yet. And I can't imagine we have two scum. Way too much power for that already.
Lynx The Antithesis
Lynx The Antithesis
Goon
Lynx The Antithesis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #727 (ISO) » Mon Feb 16, 2009 7:02 am

Alas, of course you can't trust me since you still don't no my alignment. The active scum hunter is my take on a pro-town consistently participating player. And I think you meant three scum since there's no way there's less than two. Do what you will then.
If you got it flaunt it.
-Judas Iscariot
Master Ruck
Master Ruck
Goon
Master Ruck
Goon
Goon

Post Post #728 (ISO) » Mon Feb 16, 2009 7:34 am

Post by Master Ruck »

A Charter says, he'll only consider what Artem says for obvious reasons so while what I say will not be fully considered, I think another mystery hide is a safe option for now. If Charter declares he'll hide behind someone who happens to be scum, then we know this the next day but we lose Charter. A harsh, yet partly fair tradeoff to find one more scum to lynch. However, I think it may be wise to do one more mystery hide and confirm another townie (or get really unlucky) and then do the hider tradeoff the next night.
With the dawning of each new day, my evil machinations inch me closer to world domination. And also breakfast.
Artem
Artem
Mafia Scum
Artem
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #729 (ISO) » Mon Feb 16, 2009 8:02 am

Post by Artem »

Here are some more thoughts. Panzer is a good candidate for a lynch today, so say we go through with it. If Panzer flips scum, I say charter does a mystery hide. If Panzer flips town, I would say that suspicion against charter will rise quite a bit, since we don't know if he fake-claimed hider. To avoid the town having to consider the possibility of charter being scum during D3, I think the most pro-town thing for him to do would be to one-shot investigate somebody. That way we get both an alignment check on charter's target and charter himself.

So, what do you guys think? We pick player X as the "investigation" target, then lynch Panzer. If Panzer flips scum, charter does a mystery hide. If Panzer flips town, charter hides behind player X.

Lowell has my vote for being player X. Or Dan, really. Both have been suspicious lurkmonsters.
pepoel who spel bad and don't know grammer is jerks
Artem
Artem
Mafia Scum
Artem
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #730 (ISO) » Mon Feb 16, 2009 8:04 am

Post by Artem »

...and yes, in the worst case, we would be down 3 townies, but we will have at least one confirmed townie or one confirmed scum. (Man, I hope Panzer really is scum.)
Artem
Artem
Mafia Scum
Artem
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #731 (ISO) » Mon Feb 16, 2009 8:06 am

Post by Artem »

Also, please keep Panzer at L-2 until we decide on a strategy. No sense in allowing him to self-hammer and cut discussion.
Lynx The Antithesis
Lynx The Antithesis
Goon
Lynx The Antithesis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #732 (ISO) » Mon Feb 16, 2009 8:19 am

Artem wrote:Here are some more thoughts. Panzer is a good candidate for a lynch today, so say we go through with it. If Panzer flips scum, I say charter does a mystery hide. If Panzer flips town, I would say that suspicion against charter will rise quite a bit, since we don't know if he fake-claimed hider. To avoid the town having to consider the possibility of charter being scum during D3, I think the most pro-town thing for him to do would be to one-shot investigate somebody. That way we get both an alignment check on charter's target and charter himself.

So, what do you guys think? We pick player X as the "investigation" target, then lynch Panzer. If Panzer flips scum, charter does a mystery hide. If Panzer flips town, charter hides behind player X.

Lowell has my vote for being player X. Or Dan, really. Both have been suspicious lurkmonsters.
QFT great plan though it's up to Charter in the end . I think its a very good idea to declare the hide depending on how the Lynchee turns up. We get to test Charter's claim and another townie's alignment. Add Tubby to the "player X" list nominations and I think it's perfect.
If you got it flaunt it.
-Judas Iscariot
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #733 (ISO) » Mon Feb 16, 2009 8:22 am

Post by charter »

Yes there is sense. I would take a Panzer lynch much sooner rather than later. You've already made your thoughts known Artem and those are the only ones that even have a chance of being considered (other than Panzers in case we do lynch him and by some time space continuim rift he is town, but then he won't self hammer himself). In short, I'm perfectly happy for today to be over now, but I've been ready for that since the beginning of today.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #734 (ISO) » Mon Feb 16, 2009 8:22 am

Post by PJ. »

Lynx, I actually agree with you and am going to take a look at where Tubby has jumped at in both spots. He jumped on in the 4 spot, a very traditional oppurtunistic scum spot. His post was:
tubby216 wrote:ok i heard enough

untvote: vote: panzer
He gave no reasoning at all.

Tubby averages about 2 days in between each of his post, pretty much just enough to get him by. Active lurking. As I said exetremely scummy.

He also jumped on XD for abosulutely no reason. In the 5 spot. Pretty the I'm late to the wagon spot.

Anyway,
Vote:Tubby216

If I'm going to be lynched, I want my vote on him and I want you guys also to look at charter with so extra attention.
Sometimes a sandwich is just a sandwich.
Master Ruck
Master Ruck
Goon
Master Ruck
Goon
Goon

Post Post #735 (ISO) » Mon Feb 16, 2009 8:53 am

Post by Master Ruck »

As others have said, Artem speaks truth. I also go for Lowell to be X just because I'm being slightly cautious with Darox and his PGO claim. If Darox is scum, then no prob as Charter hiding behind him would prove this and end all. However, if Darox is town and a PGO, then we have a problem. Charter would hide behind him, then get shot by Darox as a result. Scum know he is town, so they would let him live and when Charter shows up as a dead hider, we all instantly move to lynch Darox when it is actually a big mistake.
With the dawning of each new day, my evil machinations inch me closer to world domination. And also breakfast.
Artem
Artem
Mafia Scum
Artem
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #736 (ISO) » Mon Feb 16, 2009 9:08 am

Post by Artem »

charter, keep in mind that Panzer's cardflip will lock the thread, so if we're going with my plan, be sure to tell us who you will pick as the "if Panzer flips town" target.

Here's the deal sealer for Panzer for me:
Panzer wrote: Dude, he is in the third spot. He's jumping on me while the wagon is hot and picking an easy target. His jump was incredibly scummy and
if I'm scum
I would hope you would look at that as him bussing me.
The words "If I'm scum" should never leave a townie's mouth.

Unvote; Vote Panzer
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #737 (ISO) » Mon Feb 16, 2009 9:08 am

Post by charter »

Darox is not being hidden behind by me. I'm not sure if you're just confused there MR or throwing forth terrible ideas on purpose.

I'm guessing I die regardless of Darox's alignment if I hide behind him.
Darox
Darox
Mafia Scum
Darox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #738 (ISO) » Mon Feb 16, 2009 9:24 am

Post by Darox »

Master Ruck wrote:As others have said, Artem speaks truth. I also go for Lowell to be X just because I'm being slightly cautious with Darox and his PGO claim. If Darox is scum, then no prob as Charter hiding behind him would prove this and end all. However, if Darox is town and a PGO, then we have a problem. Charter would hide behind him, then get shot by Darox as a result. Scum know he is town, so they would let him live and when Charter shows up as a dead hider, we all instantly move to lynch Darox when it is actually a big mistake.
I actually think he would survive, since he ignores all night actions targeted against him when he hides behind town.

If someone targets me, they get automatically targeted for a kill.
Since charter ignores night actions, he shouldn't be harmed.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #739 (ISO) » Mon Feb 16, 2009 9:26 am

Post by charter »

IF PANZER FLIPS TOWN I WILL HIDE BEHIND LOWELL.

If I'm not alive tomorrow, make sure Dan gets a thorough looking at.

@Darox, I see what you're saying, but I don't think it's worth the risk.
Master Ruck
Master Ruck
Goon
Master Ruck
Goon
Goon

Post Post #740 (ISO) » Mon Feb 16, 2009 9:31 am

Post by Master Ruck »

And I don't think it would work like that at all. Charter (from what I understand) is unaffected by all powers when he is hiding behind someone. You, Darox, kill anyone who tries to target you. Your kill goes through before Charter's immunity kicks in...is what I imagine anyway.
Lynx The Antithesis
Lynx The Antithesis
Goon
Lynx The Antithesis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #741 (ISO) » Mon Feb 16, 2009 9:47 am

Lynx wrote:Darox, did Panzer's last few statements clear him for you. You said you wanted to hear from him before you layed your vote. Are you still wary of him? You question Ruck for derailment, but you can easily substitute your own vote for his own. If Panzer was lynched and turned up scum, then I'd be questionable of Ruck's possible derailment. I personally think Ruck's town at the moment. And who would you think would be more likely scum between Panzer and Lowell if you had to move your vote?
You didn't answer my question Darox. Are you for or against the Panzer lynch?

Considering Darox for the investigation is definitely not worth the risk to me either.
If you got it flaunt it.
-Judas Iscariot
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #742 (ISO) » Mon Feb 16, 2009 10:18 am

Post by PJ. »

I'm Scum, My partners are Lowell and Artifex.
Unvote,Vote:Panzerjager

I hate you Charter for having gut feelings.
Sometimes a sandwich is just a sandwich.
Artem
Artem
Mafia Scum
Artem
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #743 (ISO) » Mon Feb 16, 2009 10:21 am

Post by Artem »

Panzer wrote: My partners are Lowell and Artifex.
Hmm... lemme dig up the theory thread about scum naming their partners.
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #744 (ISO) » Mon Feb 16, 2009 10:31 am

Post by LlamaFluff »

End of Day Two Vote Count

Panzerjager (6) - Charter, Lynx the Antithesis, Tubby216, Lowell, Artem, Panzerjager
Lowell (1) - Master Ruck
Lynx the Antithesis (1) - Darox

Not Voting (2) - Danchaofan, Artifex

Please note that there was no rule against saying you are mafia with anyone, which has now been amended. Anyone who trys this from this point on in any of my games will be modkilled on the spot.
Co-host of The USL Show
GeoGuessr: USL Pony
Fall Guys: Scary Hopping Bonkus
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #745 (ISO) » Mon Feb 16, 2009 10:33 am

Post by LlamaFluff »

Another day brought more conversation to the town, the time for vengance was nearing. Rain started to fall as tensions started to rise, fingers were pointed, harsh words exchanged, and eventually the town started to come to a conclusion. Panzerjager was one of the enemies. As members began to push him towards the same tree that had been used for Xdaamno the day before (this tree has a LOT of good branches). Panzerjager broke down in tears, admitting to his guilt. That was easy.

Panzerjager - Mafia Goon, Lynched Day Two

Tenative deadline for night two is Thursday, February 19th at 1:00 PM, PST. The day will not start however untill we have a full cast, I will inform in thread when a replacement has been found.
Co-host of The USL Show
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #746 (ISO) » Mon Feb 16, 2009 3:49 pm

Post by LlamaFluff »

freeko replaces Artifex effective immediately. Thanks for helping out

Deadline is set for Thursday February 19th at 7:00PM, PST.
Co-host of The USL Show
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #747 (ISO) » Thu Feb 19, 2009 10:26 am

Post by LlamaFluff »

Night. A time to unwind, a time to drift away from the world that troubles you, a time where all is at peace. After ridding the village of a mafia member, it was a night well deserved. Back in your room you drifted in and out of dreams, ones both haunted by the death you had seen, and what was feared to soon come. There were other dreams though; ones of what could be, ones of what would be, memories of the past, before all of this had happened, dreams of the future, where it would all be right again. The only real problem was those two times gunshots woke you up. Wait? Gunshot
s
?

The next morning it was confirmed.

Lynx the Antithesis
- Townsperson, Shot night two
Artem
- Townsperson, Shot night two

With seven alive it takes four votes to lynch.
Deadline for day three is March 12th at 1:30 PM, PST
Co-host of The USL Show
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #748 (ISO) » Thu Feb 19, 2009 10:38 am

Post by charter »

vote dan

Anyone want to fess up to that second kill?

Case on dan soon.
Lynx The Antithesis
Lynx The Antithesis
Goon
Lynx The Antithesis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #749 (ISO) » Thu Feb 19, 2009 10:47 am

Bah dammit all! It so obvious who killed me it was it was...(dead)
If you got it flaunt it.
-Judas Iscariot

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”