Santos
Mafia Scum
Santos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #400 (ISO) » Fri Feb 13, 2009 10:41 am

Post by Santos »

Oh, nice catch ;)

I agree with BSG. Slicey followed my lead by claiming he has a partner and not another head. Partner = scum buddy = guilty. I am satisfied.
[url=http://www.apple.com/trailers/independent/thecrazies/]zombie - The Crazies[/url]

[url=http://www.erepublik.com/en/referrer/GreekHoplite]Join me in eRepublik![/url]
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #401 (ISO) » Fri Feb 13, 2009 11:27 am

Post by Slicey »

Yup. Believe what you want cause you're just gonna lynch at least one town and most likely another townie, at least I think so. >_>
Taking a temporary retirement from playing mafia games... damn you invitationals.
Coming in Summer 2010: Yu-Gi-Oh: The Abridged Mafia. The most nonsensical game of mafia you'll ever play.
Note: V/LA most weekends, sorry.
UnofficialRulerOfEveryone
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #402 (ISO) » Fri Feb 13, 2009 12:50 pm

Post by UnofficialRulerOfEveryone »

Just dropping in, I prefer a Santos lynch over a Slicey lynch, I've not gotten to do much scumhunting yet, and I've got other things to do before I go to sleep tonight, so this is all for this game.
Show
I OWN PANTS!

I am URoE! Ruler of all things stupid!

Town: 1 - 4
Scum: 1 - 2

I suck.

[01:53:40] <@Phayt> ATTENTION DUELISTS
[01:53:51] <@Phayt> i'd just like to express derision and amusement that someone considers uroe to be a good player
ShadowGirl
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #403 (ISO) » Fri Feb 13, 2009 3:47 pm

Post by ShadowGirl »

Santos wrote:Oh, nice catch ;)

I agree with BSG. Slicey followed my lead by claiming he has a partner and not another head. Partner = scum buddy = guilty. I am satisfied.
I think that's reaching just a little with the word usage. :/
IronTurkey
IronTurkey
Townie
IronTurkey
Townie
Townie

Post Post #404 (ISO) » Fri Feb 13, 2009 6:27 pm

Post by IronTurkey »

Santos wrote:Oh, nice catch ;)

Freud was an idiot. So we're clear let me rephrase that: your reasoning is shoddy. Two people who are conjoined at the neck and yet who are both individuals (possibly with differing agendas) are quite liable to be labeled partners. You are, of course allowed to justify your vote (or simply your suspicion, I really don't know) with such a small twist of language, however it is reaching rather far to call the two of us scum without more evidence to back you up.

Also: sorry about the inactivity guys. A new semester just started up and I didn't expect to get swamped with work. I've read everything I've missed however this post is my final one until Tuesday (as I have to go without internet access for the duration of the extended weekend). I'll make sure to comment on Tuesday over the goings on during the weekend and my contribution should become more regular Thursday (after my paper is done...sigh). Just a heads-up.
[Support Music]
Braeden
Braeden
Goon
Braeden
Goon
Goon

Post Post #405 (ISO) » Fri Feb 13, 2009 6:39 pm

Post by Braeden »

@Tajo, Not that Im sure it matters but I believe I have completed 2-3 games on MS and a handful of games on another site that is a bit accelerated and not as in-depth.
I do suspect you because I feel that if you are going to go through and quote me multiple times then you should have more than a bad feeling backing it up, just because myself and some others pointed out what was the matter with my posts doesnt mean that it counts for you.

If you thought I was vauge and lacking substance why didnt you just say that?

It actually makes me feel like you quoted me, said you felt terrible about my posts and let others put words to your feelings, somewhat suggestively. Then again I might be wrong, but I am leery of anyone targeting me with little to no reasoning.

And no, I am not openly suspicious of KMD at this point. A) because he is my other head and I can go after him in a later day if I feel he is scum. B) After I posted about him he responded and I reflect his sentiments. C) I believe there are scummier players out there.

Kmd4390 wrote: I'm not going to present evidence against someone who I don't want to lynch.
"The myths die hard, especially within the Mafia.├óÔé¼
ortolan
ortolan
Mafia Scum
ortolan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #406 (ISO) » Fri Feb 13, 2009 7:00 pm

Post by ortolan »

I'm re-reading the game now, will post soon.
Currently modding Mole Mafia: http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=20529

Feel free to PM me to be ready in case I need a replacement.
Braeden
Braeden
Goon
Braeden
Goon
Goon

Post Post #407 (ISO) » Fri Feb 13, 2009 7:02 pm

Post by Braeden »

@BSG,
Raging Rabbit wrote: Many people supported no lynch, I doubt all of them are scum. Therefore, the idea apparantly has serious appeal (probably based on the scare element of two townies possibly dying today), which means UR suggesting it is likely misguided rather than scummy. However, reviewing UR's posts, I dislike how the suggestion was very tentative - he kept checking to see if the town supports it, while I'd expect a townie genuinely convinced of the idea to actually vote no lynch - and also how his last post is a two liner calling Santos (who supports no lynch) a moron and saying nothing about my counter arguments.
"The myths die hard, especially within the Mafia.├óÔé¼
KaleiÐoscøpe
KaleiÐoscøpe
=====[]
KaleiÐoscøpe
=====[]
=====[]

Post Post #408 (ISO) » Sat Feb 14, 2009 12:17 am

Post by KaleiÐoscøpe »

ortolan/empking (2): K7/popu, julien/lawrence
Santos/BSG (2): ortolan/empking, Ironturkey/Slicey
Ironturkey/Slicey (2): Kmd/Braeden, Santos/BSG
Budja/UROE (1): Shadowgirl/RR
K7/popu (1): raider/Brandi

Not Voting (2): Narsis/forbiddanlight, , Budja/UROE

Deadline, Friday 20th of February 20.00 GMT+1
BSG
BSG
Goon
BSG
Goon
Goon

Post Post #409 (ISO) » Sat Feb 14, 2009 3:27 am

Post by BSG »

UROE, state your suspicions in your next post.
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #410 (ISO) » Sat Feb 14, 2009 3:37 am

Well, I want Santos lynched...

He has completely lacked content for most of the game, and when he has it has been very little, worse than that, though, he has been following you (BSG) pretty blindly, not to mention the fact that he has asked some pretty terrible questions, including the question directed at Slicey that was basically "Do you know your partner is town?" which he, as town, should know that we don't, and that not even scum would be sure of their partner's alignment due to the possibility of an SK or other anti-town group.

However, I feel reluctant to vote because you (BSG) have been fairly helpful to the town throughout the game.

So, basically, I don't like Santos, but I feel Slicey/Ani is the better lynch right now.
Show
I OWN PANTS!

I suck.

[01:53:51] <@Phayt> i'd just like to express derision and amusement that someone considers uroe to be a good player
Lawrencelot
Lawrencelot
Mafia Scum
Lawrencelot
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #411 (ISO) » Sat Feb 14, 2009 5:15 am

Post by Lawrencelot »

Less than a week till deadline, so we should aim towards a lynch now. I think one of <ort+empking, santos+bsg, IT+slicey> is the most likely / best option. Although I agree about santos's scumminess, I think that we should leave him for a day where he's not attached to someone else. I don't know what to think of Ortolan's play, but Empking looks scummy to me, and so does Slicey. I slightly prefer ort+empking because IT says he's going to be busy, maybe that's not fair but IT didn't give me any scum vibes anyway while Ortolan did so Slicey might also be an option for later. Anyway, for now my vote stays.
Leaving mafiascum temporarily or not due to circumstances
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #412 (ISO) » Sat Feb 14, 2009 5:20 am

Wow, I completely forgot about the deadline...

My support of the lynches is fairly obvious right now, I think...

BSG/Santos < Ort/Emp < Slicey/IT
Show
I OWN PANTS!

I suck.

populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #413 (ISO) » Sat Feb 14, 2009 8:52 am

Post by populartajo »

I dont want to lynch Slicey.
Ort/Empking still looks tasty.
Braeden/KMD is also interesting.
Santos is just a troll.
Call me Tajo.
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12894
Coming summer 2010: Tajo's Starcraft Mafia.
Tajo's MagictheGathering Mafia
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #414 (ISO) » Sat Feb 14, 2009 8:54 am

Post by populartajo »

Braeden wrote:@Tajo, Not that Im sure it matters but I believe I have completed 2-3 games on MS and a handful of games on another site that is a bit accelerated and not as in-depth.
I do suspect you because I feel that if you are going to go through and quote me multiple times then you should have more than a bad feeling backing it up, just because myself and some others pointed out what was the matter with my posts doesnt mean that it counts for you.

If you thought I was vauge and lacking substance why didnt you just say that?
It was obvious. Your post was very weak but it could be your plastyle, so shrug.
Braeden wrote:And no, I am not openly suspicious of KMD at this point. A) because he is my other head and I can go after him in a later day if I feel he is scum. B) After I posted about him he responded and I reflect his sentiments. C) I believe there are scummier players out there.
Like who?
Call me Tajo.
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12894
Coming summer 2010: Tajo's Starcraft Mafia.
Tajo's MagictheGathering Mafia
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #415 (ISO) » Sat Feb 14, 2009 9:11 am

I like BSG over KMD on the "lynching a semi-town second head"...

Braeden doesn't seem NEAR as bad as Santos to me, but this may just be because Santos is so fricking annoying, we need to get him replaced, seriously...
Show
I OWN PANTS!

I suck.

Narsis
Narsis
Goon
Narsis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #416 (ISO) » Sat Feb 14, 2009 9:26 am

Post by Narsis »

hmm...to be honest i'm not sure who to vote for. i find Santos kind of distracting. that's not something i see as very townie like. besides Slicey's contradiction and early claim i don't really see him as scum either. empking is being well...empking, although ort is giving me a wierd vibe, especially this post:
ortolan wrote:just a quick comment to avoid Empking possibly taking me to the gallows with him:

He has a scummy (very scummy) meta, please read his recent games and see how likely he is to be lynched versus how many times he actually is scum (no offense, Empking). Yes, I am trying to save my own skin here :P
if empking really is scum and you are town you should be more then willing to sacrifice yourself for the town. even so, empking is just being empking.

without the two-headed thing my vote would most definitly go to Santos. however, with the two heads...i'm feeling a little more inclined towards an Ort/Emp lynch.
Record:
Town: 1W/3L

Mafia: 1W/0L

Other: 0W/0L
Raging Rabbit
Raging Rabbit
Mafia Scum
Raging Rabbit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #417 (ISO) » Sat Feb 14, 2009 10:15 am

Post by Raging Rabbit »

I don't have the time to write in detail, but out of this list my order of suspicion is as follows:

Santos/BSG
Braeden/KMD
ort/emp - Slicey/IT

With UR/Budja still being my top pick. I trust my other head to move our vote to wherever's necassary if deadline's looming too close. See you guys in 10 day, though I may have the time to pop in on Wednseday.
Santos
Santos
Mafia Scum
Santos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #418 (ISO) » Sat Feb 14, 2009 10:23 am

Post by Santos »

UR, you crack me up. You want me replaced? Why dont you you say it a few more times and maybe you'll get your wish.

As far as i can tell, UR is significantly pro town because he is clearly annoyed with me for wasting this spot in this game. If UR was scum, then he probably wouldnt care so much that i was making an ass of myself and would rely on me getting myself lynched by retaliating obnoxiously to other players = i would be lynching myself because i was annoying as opposed to being scummy. UR, I believe you are pro town because of the above. So i have no qualm with you.
[url=http://www.apple.com/trailers/independent/thecrazies/]zombie - The Crazies[/url]

[url=http://www.erepublik.com/en/referrer/GreekHoplite]Join me in eRepublik![/url]
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #419 (ISO) » Sat Feb 14, 2009 10:26 am

Well, Santos' latest post confuses me...

Why don't you actually post something useful, Santos, are you trying to get lynched?
Show
I OWN PANTS!

I suck.

Santos
Santos
Mafia Scum
Santos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #420 (ISO) » Sat Feb 14, 2009 10:29 am

Post by Santos »

I am saying that you are doing your job as a pro town player by wanting to get me lynched because i am wasting this spot you would rather have someone else play in. Scum players would just wait for a chance to vote me as opposed to continually whining to have me lynched or replaced.

Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #421 (ISO) » Sat Feb 14, 2009 10:32 am

Please answer my actual question.
Show
I OWN PANTS!

I suck.

Santos
Santos
Mafia Scum
Santos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #422 (ISO) » Sat Feb 14, 2009 10:37 am

Post by Santos »

I am not trying to get lynched. I am playing mafia the way I want to play mafia. Do you have a problem with that?

Santos
Santos
Mafia Scum
Santos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #423 (ISO) » Sat Feb 14, 2009 10:53 am

Post by Santos »

Furthermore, if we fail in a lynch today (no lynch, or town lynch) scum will probably NK UR which will make it a great reason to have me lynched by saying I now have a personal vendetta against UR; I don't.

If we hit scum, then, well, you know...hurray!

Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #424 (ISO) » Sat Feb 14, 2009 11:46 am

Post by Brandi »

Being in a game where a player just screwing around the whole time would still be annoying for other players, regardless of whether or not the other players are scum or town. I'm not saying that UR hasn't been significantly pro-town (He has been) However, your reasoning for such is invalid. =P

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”