Goon
ZEEnon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #150 (ISO) » Thu Feb 12, 2009 2:34 pm

Post by ZEEnon »

i'd like to win my first game,
but with nobody working together
it doesn't seem like it's going to happen .

Mod votecount, as per end of previous page

hohum (3)
:
Green crayons, Artem, Azhrei,

alexhans (1):
hohum,

Artem (1):
alexhans

seb456zig (1):
Magus_Stragus

ZEEnon (1):
seb456zig,

Azhrei (0):
Magus_Stragus (0):
Charrat (0):
Green Crayons (0):
Tom (0):

Not voting (3):
Charrat, Tom, ZEEnon

Deadline set to February the 20th.

With 10 alive, it's 6 to lynch.
Magus_Stragus
Magus_Stragus
Goon
Magus_Stragus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #151 (ISO) » Thu Feb 12, 2009 2:44 pm

Post by Magus_Stragus »

Oh, please, ZEEnonm type normally! It's really annoying to read your posts that way! I know that it's your style, but it's damn ANNOYING!!! Geez, I rather lynch you or lynch myself than to keep reading your annoying-styled posts. Can't the mod do something about this? I mean, there's no rule in the board that prevents disruptive or hard-to-read posting?

Any roads, back to the game, I have a question that is in my mind for a while now: the title of the game. It's not that I don't understand, it's that I'm intrigued about it. Springlullaby said something about it. What do you guys think about that? I think that it must be something regarding the sanity of the cops (duh), but how exactly? Do you think we have several cops with different sanities? Or just one or two with opposing sanities? Or, do even have cops at all (unlikely, due to the title of the game and the GM's words)? So, what are your thoughts about that issue?
If God wanted us to see the beauty of sunrises, He would surely have put them after 10:00 am.
ZEEnon
ZEEnon
Goon
ZEEnon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #152 (ISO) » Thu Feb 12, 2009 3:28 pm

Post by ZEEnon »

ughh, i'm tired of every post i read being about my writing. i'll change it. you people really need to learn to adapt. (i'm going to post less now, since i don't even like how my posts look)
Charrat
Charrat
Townie
Charrat
Townie
Townie

Post Post #153 (ISO) » Thu Feb 12, 2009 3:29 pm

Post by Charrat »

Cops or doctors, maybe both? This is a "normal" game so I am going to assume its a simple sort of setup, nothing too convoluted. A handful of cops or doctors with mixed sanities is perhaps most likely.
Play [url=http://www.war-facts.com/?p=15465&i=h1]WARRING FACTIONS[/url], a notoriously addictive free strategy game played in a browser OR an utterly complex and unforgiving real-time strategy.
Azhrei
Azhrei
Goon
Azhrei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #154 (ISO) » Thu Feb 12, 2009 5:07 pm

Post by Azhrei »

God, I hate screwy doctor sanities...

If we do have multiple doctors with different sanities, then that'll become rather obvious after N1. If we have multiple cops with different sanities, then that won't be so obvious. So basically, if anyone out there is either of those power roles, be very careful. If you're a doc, you could get yourself or someone else killed if you aren't careful. If you're a cop, don't treat your results as gospel, because they could be wrong. No pressure though :P

Oh, and ZEEnon, thank you, so, so much. I was getting to the point where I'd have tried to get you lynched because of your posting. It was just way, way to bad to read.
"He was cooler than Samuel L. Jackson on dope" - Raccon
ZEEnon
ZEEnon
Goon
ZEEnon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #155 (ISO) » Thu Feb 12, 2009 5:19 pm

Post by ZEEnon »

i'd rather hurt my eyes than hurt yours . :roll: at least you said thank you .
Azhrei
Azhrei
Goon
Azhrei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #156 (ISO) » Thu Feb 12, 2009 5:31 pm

Post by Azhrei »

hohum wrote:
Azrehi wrote:I checked that explanation, and I don't really find it satisfactory. And yes, there probably is scum on your wagon somewhere, or will be soon. Regardless of your alignment, it'd be a stupid partner (or partners, as the case may be) that didn't recognize that the town was leaning towards you being scum already.

And you really haven't answered much else I (and others) have said. I'd suggest perhaps quoting my post, because I think it contains most of the arguments against you, and answering each accusation. But you know, that's just what I think.
I have attempted to answer your questions, along with everyone else's. You reject my explanations. It's not going to matter what I say to you, so why bother trying? You're just going to sit there and twist and contort my posts until they mean exactly what YOU want them to mean -- I'm scum.
Your attempts haven't been obvious to me, sorry. Please quote them. (Quotes are king and god) I, myself, am quite happy to read your explanations. And I hate it when people say I twist things, because I try my best not to. And no, I'm not convinced you're scum, you're just the person I consider to be scummiest so far. If you provide me with decent why you aren't scum, I will most likely unvote, and go my merry way scumhunting elsewhere, and keep my eye on you. Until then, I'm gonna keep voting you.

Fair enough?
hohum
hohum
Uncle Potbear
hohum
Uncle Potbear
Uncle Potbear

Post Post #157 (ISO) » Thu Feb 12, 2009 5:49 pm

Post by hohum »

Azhrei wrote:
hohum wrote:
Azrehi wrote:I checked that explanation, and I don't really find it satisfactory. And yes, there probably is scum on your wagon somewhere, or will be soon. Regardless of your alignment, it'd be a stupid partner (or partners, as the case may be) that didn't recognize that the town was leaning towards you being scum already.

And you really haven't answered much else I (and others) have said. I'd suggest perhaps quoting my post, because I think it contains most of the arguments against you, and answering each accusation. But you know, that's just what I think.
I have attempted to answer your questions, along with everyone else's. You reject my explanations. It's not going to matter what I say to you, so why bother trying? You're just going to sit there and twist and contort my posts until they mean exactly what YOU want them to mean -- I'm scum.
Your attempts haven't been obvious to me, sorry. Please quote them. (Quotes are king and god) I, myself, am quite happy to read your explanations. And I hate it when people say I twist things, because I try my best not to. And no, I'm not convinced you're scum, you're just the person I consider to be scummiest so far. If you provide me with decent why you aren't scum, I will most likely unvote, and go my merry way scumhunting elsewhere, and keep my eye on you. Until then, I'm gonna keep voting you.

Fair enough?
You've already rejected most of what I've had to say outright. I know you'll probably dismiss this reply as evasive too. It's alright -- keep wagoning me -- lynch me. I don't mind taking one for the team. That way when I flip everyone will see you for what you really are: opportunistic and scummy.

7 pages into day 1? And you're already convinced?

*facepalm*
ZEEnon
ZEEnon
Goon
ZEEnon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #158 (ISO) » Thu Feb 12, 2009 6:20 pm

Post by ZEEnon »

hohum wrote:
Azhrei wrote:
hohum wrote:

Fair enough?
You've already rejected most of what I've had to say outright. I know you'll probably dismiss this reply as evasive too. It's alright -- keep wagoning me -- lynch me. I don't mind taking one for the team. That way when I flip everyone will see you for what you really are: opportunistic and scummy.

*facepalm*
no offense hohum, i think you seem genuine, (although i'm really gullible) but the only reason i haven't switched my vote to you is because you made your account on my birthday. i think it's in your best interests to defend/ explain yourself. please don't give up. it kind of ruins the game and makes us all feel sort of depressed when you just give yourself up like that. also putting Azhrei on the spot like that can only 'cause trouble. i've been in a game where everyone was completely against me, but i defended myself calmy, and we eventually lynched the real scum. by giving up like that, you only give us all the more reason to suspect you. (haha this post sounds so emotional, sorry it seems that way)
hohum
hohum
Uncle Potbear
hohum
Uncle Potbear
Uncle Potbear

Post Post #159 (ISO) » Thu Feb 12, 2009 6:24 pm

Post by hohum »

ZEEnon wrote:
hohum wrote:
Azhrei wrote:
hohum wrote:

Fair enough?

*facepalm*
no offense hohum, i think you seem genuine, (although i'm really gullible) but the only reason i haven't switched my vote to you is because you made your account on my birthday. i think it's in your best interests to defend/ explain yourself. please don't give up. it kind of ruins the game and makes us all feel sort of depressed when you just give yourself up like that. also putting Azhrei on the spot like that can only 'cause trouble. i've been in a game where everyone was completely against me, but i defended myself calmy, and we eventually lynched the real scum. by giving up like that, you only give us all the more reason to suspect you. (haha this post sounds so emotional, sorry it seems that way)
A) I'm not "just giving up." I'm making a sacrifice in order to out scum. One townie for one scum is a fair trade. If we can do that on a daily basis, we win and scum goes home.

B) I've already answered every question that everyone has asked of me. The only reason you and Azhrei can't see that is because you're both reading selectively. You've dismissed the answers I've given you and have defaulted back into this mode of asking your questions over and over again.

Artem will probably chime in and push for me to be wagoned some more. I truly believe he's honestly trying to be helpful though.
Azhrei
Azhrei
Goon
Azhrei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #160 (ISO) » Thu Feb 12, 2009 11:06 pm

Post by Azhrei »

hohum wrote:
Azhrei wrote:
hohum wrote:

Your attempts haven't been obvious to me, sorry. Please quote them. (Quotes are king and god) I, myself, am quite happy to read your explanations. And I hate it when people say I twist things, because I try my best not to. And no,
I'm not convinced you're scum
, you're just the person I consider to be scummiest so far. If you provide me with decent why you aren't scum, I will most likely unvote, and go my merry way scumhunting elsewhere, and keep my eye on you. Until then, I'm gonna keep voting you.

Fair enough?

7 pages into day 1?
And you're already convinced?

*facepalm*
*sigh*

Can't you read? I said that I wasn't convinced. It's right there. Come on? If you wanna convince me, continue doing as you do. And oh shit, did I just say you were on the track to me being convinced you're scum? Oh noes! I must be scum.

Seriously people, just because someone finds you suspicious
DOES NOT
mean that they are scum. Even townies are fallible! I know its a shock, but really, it's true.

And then this post is really interesting...

hohum wrote:
ZEEnon wrote:
hohum wrote:
Azhrei wrote:
hohum wrote:
Azrehi wrote:I -text-
-text-
-text-
-text-
A) I'm not "just giving up." I'm making a sacrifice in order to out scum. One townie for one scum is a fair trade. If we can do that on a daily basis, we win and scum goes home.

B) I've already answered every question that everyone has asked of me. The only reason you and Azhrei can't see that is because you're both reading selectively. You've dismissed the answers I've given you and have defaulted back into this mode of asking your questions over and over again.

Artem will probably chime in and push for me to be wagoned some more. I truly believe he's honestly trying to be helpful though.
(-text-s are there to make this post a tad shorter, you can read the other posts above, it's an extension of the same quote wall.)

I really like how you make yourself out to be a martyr here, it's almost as if you're trying to insinuate that you're a great townie, and gonna take one for the team. Subtle, really.

And again, I repeat. If you really have answered every question, quote the answer, and the question its directed at. I read the thread, and I really couldn't find it. If I really have missed it, show me, and I'll be much happier. Until then, I assume you're lying. And selective reading? ZEEnon I don't know about, but I read the whole thread, and I did my best not to miss anything. Again, if I have, QUOTE IT.

Understand? Quotes. Wonderful, they are. And this time, read everything, would you.
alexhans
alexhans
Mafia Scum
alexhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #161 (ISO) » Fri Feb 13, 2009 1:11 am

Post by alexhans »

hohum wrote: God you're a raging faggot. The only thing good about this game is that
I'm going to be lynched today.
Hohum.... You're reminding me of Panzerjagger

To clarify I will the rest of the players that Hohum and I are on an ongoing game where one of the ICs, named Panzerjagger, was acussed of lurking (wich is not the case,here) and responded in a egotistic and disrespectful manner causing everyone to be even more suspicious. He discussed a lot in the worst manner and finally issued an autovote (out of spite) to lynch himself with the result he was a vanilla townie.

Please... I can see how you can be annoyed but remember this is a game were we have no clue whatsoever about anyone so we have to take in consideration everyone's posts... and the truth is that you seemed to evade questions many times and acusse others easyly without using the same standards. If you are indeed town, you don't want mafia to win. So keep trying until you are officially lynched. Don't let your anger spoil your play.

For what it's worth. I believe your reaction is about-to-be-lynched-and-desperate-townie... wich could merit and UnFosing ;) but youll have to keep in mind that suspicions ARE lingering and you have to be smart enough to beat them.
hohum
hohum
Uncle Potbear
hohum
Uncle Potbear
Uncle Potbear

Post Post #162 (ISO) » Fri Feb 13, 2009 7:37 am

Post by hohum »

I've answered everyone's questions already. Seriously, this game is only 7 pages long. Stop being lazy and reread.

And don't compare me to panzer again. He's a raging faggot. That's the quickest way to get me to ask to be replaced.
hohum
hohum
Uncle Potbear
hohum
Uncle Potbear
Uncle Potbear

Post Post #163 (ISO) » Fri Feb 13, 2009 7:39 am

Post by hohum »

@Alex: I also happen to know which game you're talking about and talking about ongoing games is a BIG NO NO, so cut it out.
alexhans
alexhans
Mafia Scum
alexhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #164 (ISO) » Fri Feb 13, 2009 7:43 am

Post by alexhans »

hohum wrote:@Alex: I also happen to know which game you're talking about and talking about ongoing games is a BIG NO NO, so cut it out.
Ok. Sorry. I just wanted you to realize youre acting kinda bitchy.
Artem
Artem
Mafia Scum
Artem
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #165 (ISO) » Fri Feb 13, 2009 9:04 am

Post by Artem »

Seb wrote: HoS:hohum but id prefer not to vote until i can find my own reasons (which seems realy hard, coz all the good ones have been taken
Seb wrote: 2. ZEEnon & possibly hohum. ZEEnon plays a lot like Chuck Norris did in my first game (go look me up and META!!!) I dont have any of my own reasons for hohum but others seem to think he's realy scummie and when i find any scum behavior BAM one point for the town, but until then ima listen to his reasoning.
You seem overly concerned with having your own reasons for voting hohum? Why?
Also, what do you mean by "BAM one point for the town"?
hohum wrote: God you're a raging faggot. The only thing good about this game is that I'm going to be lynched today.
Remember that this is a game. No need to make personal insults.

I realize this has already been pointed out but:
Azhrei wrote: Your attempts haven't been obvious to me, sorry. Please quote them. (Quotes are king and god) I, myself, am quite happy to read your explanations. And I hate it when people say I twist things, because I try my best not to.
And no, I'm not convinced you're scum, you're just the person I consider to be scummiest so far.
If you provide me with decent why you aren't scum, I will most likely unvote, and go my merry way scumhunting elsewhere, and keep my eye on you. Until then, I'm gonna keep voting you.
hohum wrote: You've already rejected most of what I've had to say outright. I know you'll probably dismiss this reply as evasive too. It's alright -- keep wagoning me -- lynch me. I don't mind taking one for the team. That way when I flip everyone will see you for what you really are: opportunistic and scummy.

7 pages into day 1?
And you're already convinced?
Who's twisting whose words?
seb456zig
seb456zig
Goon
seb456zig
Goon
Goon

Post Post #166 (ISO) » Fri Feb 13, 2009 4:35 pm

Post by seb456zig »

Artem wrote:
Seb wrote: HoS:hohum but id prefer not to vote until i can find my own reasons (which seems realy hard, coz all the good ones have been taken
Seb wrote: 2. ZEEnon & possibly hohum. ZEEnon plays a lot like Chuck Norris did in my first game (go look me up and META!!!) I dont have any of my own reasons for hohum but others seem to think he's realy scummie and when i find any scum behavior BAM one point for the town, but until then ima listen to his reasoning.
You seem overly concerned with having your own reasons for voting hohum? Why?
Also, what do you mean by "BAM one point for the town"?
Ill answer the last question first. BAM is like instant awesome that can be imagined with a loud noise and/or bright light. I want my own reasons for voting hohum because thats just how i play. I think each person should get one vote for every scummie thing they do unless its realy scummie like a scumclaim or accidentally mentioning something only scum would know. Is that all the questions you got, because i enjoy answering them. It makes me feel important.
[i][u][b]I'm slightly older than Ani, that makes me slightly better than him![/b][/u][/i]
seb456zig
seb456zig
Goon
seb456zig
Goon
Goon

Post Post #167 (ISO) » Fri Feb 13, 2009 4:40 pm

Post by seb456zig »

Also, "One point for the town" is us soultaking a mafia, which i see as getting a point. We need 2 or 3 points to win this game.

@any survivor roles: dont go to the bad side, vote scum. If you help scum even once, your gone!!! remember that.
[i][u][b]I'm slightly older than Ani, that makes me slightly better than him![/b][/u][/i]
Magus_Stragus
Magus_Stragus
Goon
Magus_Stragus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #168 (ISO) » Fri Feb 13, 2009 4:57 pm

Post by Magus_Stragus »

My, my, I'm a bit lost here. I'll have to re-read the last few pages, because I can't see why the thing against hohum. It's not that I'm protecting him, it's more like I see this: he made a small mistake and a bandwagon started based on that. HOWEVER, I'll have to re-read the whole thing, because I'm not sure yet.
If God wanted us to see the beauty of sunrises, He would surely have put them after 10:00 am.
seb456zig
seb456zig
Goon
seb456zig
Goon
Goon

Post Post #169 (ISO) » Fri Feb 13, 2009 11:48 pm

Post by seb456zig »

Charrat
Charrat
Townie
Charrat
Townie
Townie

Post Post #170 (ISO) » Sat Feb 14, 2009 2:00 am

Post by Charrat »

Just a reminder for everyone, the deadline is February the 20th. We've got about 6 days to decide who is most deserves being lynched.

Lurker-Check:
Tom last posted Mon Feb 09, 2009 10:37 pm
Green Crayons last posted Thu Feb 12, 2009 7:39 pm, but I would say his last meaningful post was on the 9th or 7th.

Summary of Voting Thus Far:
(insanepenguin02 did this in the last game I played and I thought it was helpful)

alexhans 18 posts
Vote Artem

Artem 11 posts
Vote Magus_Stratgus, Vote alexhans, Vote hohum

Azhrei 9 posts
Vote Tom, Vote hohum

Charrat 7 Posts
Vote Azhrei, Unvote

Green Crayons 8 posts
Vote ZEEnon, Vote hohum

hohum 29 posts
Vote Charrat, Vote Artem, Vote alexhans

Magus_Stragus 17 posts
Vote Artem, Vote seb456zig

seb456zig 17 posts
Vote ZEEnon

Tom 6 posts
Vote Magus_Stragus, Unvote

ZEEnon 34 posts
Vote Artem
Play [url=http://www.war-facts.com/?p=15465&i=h1]WARRING FACTIONS[/url], a notoriously addictive free strategy game played in a browser OR an utterly complex and unforgiving real-time strategy.
Charrat
Charrat
Townie
Charrat
Townie
Townie

Post Post #171 (ISO) » Sat Feb 14, 2009 2:20 am

Post by Charrat »

At this moment, I don't think hohum or Artem are wise targets to lynch today (they have both been the biggest vote magnets in the game so far). I suspect hohum is more likely town than not and I definately agree with alexhans when he said this when talking about hohum and his behavior...
alexhans wrote:For what it's worth. I believe your reaction is about-to-be-lynched-and-desperate-townie...
As for Artem, there is not one thing he has said so far that made me raise an eyebrow. He has been a perfect townie in my eyes. That does not mean I am 100% confident he is town, but he isn't a good candidate to be lynched on the first day, in my opinion.
seb456zig wrote:I want my own reasons for voting hohum because thats just how i play.
I want to make you feel so very important. 8-)

I don't quite understand what you are saying here. What do you mean exactly when you say you want your own reasons for voting hohum? What it sounds like to me is that you want to be able to vote for someone without having to justify it, and in my opinion you should want to be able to justify your votes. If you have good reason to vote for someone, the town should hear your reasons so that they can see what you see and perhaps vote along with you. You are not going to be able to help the town effectively find mafia otherwise, right?
Artem
Artem
Mafia Scum
Artem
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #172 (ISO) » Sat Feb 14, 2009 8:28 am

Post by Artem »

Seb wrote: Ill answer the last question first. BAM is like instant awesome that can be imagined with a loud noise and/or bright light.
Seb wrote: Also, "One point for the town" is us soultaking a mafia, which i see as getting a point. We need 2 or 3 points to win this game.
I'm confused by the wording of this. Are you saying that when you find a reason to vote hohum, it's guaranteed that he's mafia and town "gets a point"? What makes you think that a townie cannot inadvertently drop a mafia-tell? You sound like you already know that hohum is mafia.
pepoel who spel bad and don't know grammer is jerks
Artem
Artem
Mafia Scum
Artem
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #173 (ISO) » Sat Feb 14, 2009 8:30 am

Post by Artem »

Also, the problem with hohum is that even if he
is
a townie, his playstyle is far from townie and we don't want to be stuck with something like that in the end-game. In my opinion, he's a good candidate for a lynch today, but Seb has been interesting lately.
pepoel who spel bad and don't know grammer is jerks
seb456zig
seb456zig
Goon
seb456zig
Goon
Goon

Post Post #174 (ISO) » Sat Feb 14, 2009 11:42 am

Post by seb456zig »

Artem wrote:Also, the problem with hohum is that even if he
is
a townie, his playstyle is far from townie and we don't want to be stuck with something like that in the end-game. In my opinion, he's a good candidate for a lynch today, but Seb has been interesting lately.
I'm always interesting. if you meta me you'll see how i play. It's not a good way to play but it's the way i do it.

@pplz quoting my explanation of "BAM, one point for the town" is a previctory shout. And also, i want my own reasons because using someone elses reasons is stupid. They can easily make it look another way (by accident or on purpose). If i spot a scumtell (a REAL one) then ill probably vote. Im not saying i will, but im definently not saying i wont. The bad thing about my position now is that either...

he flips town and i am the accused hammerer because i voted last

he flips scum and you ask each other "how to phuck did he know that?"

Id much prefer a WIFOM situation, but anyway... catch 22 is an awesome name for this. I think im going to keep my vote on ZEE to avoid any of this.If you vote him you vote him, but i wont.

@people stating that im contradicting myself: That's true, but you should know that in normal conversation people can realise things. So in any case where anyone contradicts themselves then look at their latter sentences

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”