TonyMontana
Mafia Scum
TonyMontana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #550 (ISO) » Thu Feb 12, 2009 3:37 am

Post by TonyMontana »

Rhinox wrote:
Vi wrote:(that and the Doctor was lynched D1).
the
doctor??

Also, I think its pretty clear, for more than just flavor reasons, that MM was a non-alligned neutral party. Were he a strictly town doc, he should have fully claimed to prevent us from lynching him, since its better for a town PR to get nked rather than lynched. I had this conversation with him, and he ignored it out of self-preservation (so he wouldn't be nked). Assuming he was neutral, there is no difference to his wincon whether he's lynched or nked, and assuming he didn't really care what happened to the town, or what was in the town's best interest, that explains why he acted out of self preservation by not full claiming, rather than doing what was best for the town.
From the way he acted before the lynch, i find it highly unlikely that he was a doc. (saying he could easily prove his power, for instance) Cleric is a kind of Priest. Priest, according to wiki, is a player unable to place the lynching vote on someone. I'd say that is an easily provable claim. Pagan, has a third-party (/neutral) cling to it.
Rhinox wrote: I like Tony's contributions so far, but I'm still looking for more of a "This is who i think is scum..." and why type of post
Well i just got my coat off, i need time to get my bearings...
Raider wrote:I have a good idea that the sheep is town so I like to think my information is a little more confirmed however I am sure I am the only one that believes that.
Well it certainly doesn't help me, when I don't know what your reasons for believing so are. AFAIK, there could be black sheeps, so to speak.

Mod-Edit Votecount 2-11

Freeko - 2 (BSG, Raider)
Korts - 1 (freeko)
Rhinox - 1 (Korts)
Juls - 1 (Vi)

Not Voting - 5 (Megaflareon, afatchic, Rhinox, Juls, TonyMontana)

With 10 alive, it takes 6 to lynch.

Currently seeking a replacement for Megaflareon.

Deadline is in 9 Days, in case you happen to be wondering.
Upcoming
Mini
Theme: Rainbow Six|Siege Mafia
raider8169
raider8169
Mafia Scum
raider8169
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #551 (ISO) » Thu Feb 12, 2009 3:41 am

Post by raider8169 »

TonyMontana wrote:
Raider wrote:I have a good idea that the sheep is town so I like to think my information is a little more confirmed however I am sure I am the only one that believes that.
Well it certainly doesn't help me, when I don't know what your reasons for believing so are. AFAIK, there could be black sheeps, so to speak.
I have tried to explain it a bunch of times already so I ask that you read some of my posts before I attempt to repeat it, that and I dont have the time right now. If you have read them then ignore this.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #552 (ISO) » Thu Feb 12, 2009 3:45 am

Post by Vi »

raider8169 549 wrote:
TonyMontana wrote:While I agree freeko is acting very anti-town, I must concede that Vi's "confirmation" of freeko is every bit as, if not even more, credible as yours of korts.

unvote
I agree, only niether has been confirmed as town. I have a good idea that the sheep is town so I like to think my information is a little more confirmed however I am sure I am the only one that believes that.
Similarly, from freeko's response to being outed in the QuickTopic I believe freeko is Town and do not advocate his lynch... though I understand the temptation.

freeko. Answer my question.
TonyMontana 550 wrote:From the way he acted before the lynch, i find it highly unlikely that he was a doc. (saying he could easily prove his power, for instance) Cleric is a kind of Priest. Priest, according to wiki, is a player unable to place the lynching vote on someone. I'd say that is an easily provable claim. Pagan, has a third-party (/neutral) cling to it.
Or you can cheat and read what THE MOD SAID.
Jebus #9 wrote:MonkeyMan was an indifferent doctor, and being a Pagan and not with the church, he was also hated by you, only six votes to lynch.
Everything you say and do matters. People will respond in ways you may never see. May those responses be what you intend.
TonyMontana
TonyMontana
Mafia Scum
TonyMontana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #553 (ISO) » Thu Feb 12, 2009 3:49 am

Post by TonyMontana »

Vi wrote:
TonyMontana 550 wrote:From the way he acted before the lynch, i find it highly unlikely that he was a doc. (saying he could easily prove his power, for instance) Cleric is a kind of Priest. Priest, according to wiki, is a player unable to place the lynching vote on someone. I'd say that is an easily provable claim. Pagan, has a third-party (/neutral) cling to it.
Or you can cheat and read what THE MOD SAID.
Jebus #9 wrote:MonkeyMan was an indifferent doctor, and being a Pagan and not with the church, he was also hated by you, only six votes to lynch.
See, this is what I was asking for. Don't leave me hanging to make up my own assumptions :P
Upcoming
Mini
freeko
freeko
Goon
freeko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #554 (ISO) » Thu Feb 12, 2009 3:56 am

Post by freeko »

Vi wrote: freeko. Answer my question.
Did you ask one? I must have missed it.
Rhinox
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #555 (ISO) » Thu Feb 12, 2009 3:58 am

Post by Rhinox »

Tony wrote:See, this is what I was asking for. Don't leave me hanging to make up my own assumptions
How much of the thread have you read so far? what page are you on?
TonyMontana
TonyMontana
Mafia Scum
TonyMontana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #556 (ISO) » Thu Feb 12, 2009 4:15 am

Post by TonyMontana »

Upcoming
Mini
Rhinox
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #557 (ISO) » Thu Feb 12, 2009 4:42 am

Post by Rhinox »

ok... so how did you manage to read the entire thread and not know MMs role? Is this just an isolated instance of overlooking a point, or did you just skim the whole thread?
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #558 (ISO) » Thu Feb 12, 2009 5:01 am

Post by Vi »

@freeko:
Vi wrote:
freeko 537 wrote:Can we lynch korts now so I can die happy?
Why/How do you expect to die?
Everything you say and do matters. People will respond in ways you may never see. May those responses be what you intend.
TonyMontana
TonyMontana
Mafia Scum
TonyMontana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #559 (ISO) » Thu Feb 12, 2009 5:04 am

Post by TonyMontana »

Pretty much skimmed day 1.. thought it be best to focus on day 2 if I was to catch up. And somehow I had gathered that MM's role was ambigious. Honest miss.
Upcoming
Mini
BSG
BSG
Goon
BSG
Goon
Goon

Post Post #560 (ISO) » Thu Feb 12, 2009 5:44 am

Post by BSG »

Sorry for 'staying away'. I just have some things going on at school which takes away my time to look back at stuff said. I first want to post the thing about Korts before going into the other things said.

Anyway, Rhinox, I got that information due to my role. And I'd be very surprised if you and I have the same role. Have you caught any large fishes yet?
Rhinox
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #561 (ISO) » Thu Feb 12, 2009 7:30 am

Post by Rhinox »

BSG wrote:Anyway, Rhinox, I got that information due to my role. And I'd be very surprised if you and I have the same role. Have you caught any large fishes yet?
No, but I'm working on catching a penguin ;)

But in all seriousness, I'm not role fishing. I'm not asking you for your role. I'm asking you to try to clarify how you know scum don't have to name fish without revealing your role. If you can't do that, then fine, but don't get upset if I don't just trust your word. For example, I have role information that says I'm town and shouldn't be lynched, but that doesn't mean that just because I say its so doesn't mean you're all just going to trust me.

@Raider: How would your confirmation of korts being a sheep change if we assumed Occam was a sheep? I'm thinking back to this comment:
Occam wrote:I would have picked the cliff myself.
I picture sheep walking on cliffsides.
It doesn't make much of a difference in the long run because we had no info to base our choice on anyways. Seems like most people would rather have had the tree based on post-choice comments - it's just a principle thing, that's all.
This seems to imply that Occam's role is/was also a sheep - otherwise why would he picture sheep walking on cliffsides? Can Korts and Occam (and the mod) all be sheep and your role still make sense?
raider8169
raider8169
Mafia Scum
raider8169
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #562 (ISO) » Thu Feb 12, 2009 11:37 am

Post by raider8169 »

Rhinox wrote:@Raider: How would your confirmation of korts being a sheep change if we assumed Occam was a sheep? I'm thinking back to this comment:
Occam wrote:I would have picked the cliff myself.
I picture sheep walking on cliffsides.
It doesn't make much of a difference in the long run because we had no info to base our choice on anyways. Seems like most people would rather have had the tree based on post-choice comments - it's just a principle thing, that's all.
This seems to imply that Occam's role is/was also a sheep - otherwise why would he picture sheep walking on cliffsides? Can Korts and Occam (and the mod) all be sheep and your role still make sense?
My role would make sense either way however the information would not. There are only 2 sheep. If Occam was one of them then Korts is not and then Korts would have lied, and therefor be scum. Occam I got the impression was something of a sheepherder. It seems Occam was dropping hints to find the sheep but not the sheep.

Just for the records, I am not willing to vote Korts unless someone counter claims sheep. At this point the only people who could do that are the replacements and before anyone is lynched I would like to hear from them/have them replaced.
TonyMontana
TonyMontana
Mafia Scum
TonyMontana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #563 (ISO) » Thu Feb 12, 2009 11:46 am

Post by TonyMontana »

Is there anyway you could say why you know there's only 2 sheep in the game, or is that too much to ask?
Cause I have my doubts.. and depending on your reasons, I have my doubts of Jebus counting towards those 2.

Mod-reminder: NPC's are never more than flavor.
Upcoming
Mini
raider8169
raider8169
Mafia Scum
raider8169
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #564 (ISO) » Thu Feb 12, 2009 2:59 pm

Post by raider8169 »

TonyMontana wrote:Is there anyway you could say why you know there's only 2 sheep in the game, or is that too much to ask?
Cause I have my doubts.. and depending on your reasons, I have my doubts of Jebus counting towards those 2.
Mod, I will be away until after the weekend.

I know there are or atleast was 2 of them not sure which anymore but I still think there is one left. I really cant explain with out claiming myself. I can understand everyone's doubts as I can not confirm anything and say it is set in stone. I wish I could though.
freeko
freeko
Goon
freeko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #565 (ISO) » Thu Feb 12, 2009 4:29 pm

Post by freeko »

[quote+"raider"]
..and then Korts would have lied, and therefor be scum.
[/quote]
Yay, blatant out of context quote. But then its so horribly true. I guess I could shorten it to Korts is scum if i really wanted to doctor it. Leaving in the part about being a liar on top of it is just icing on the cake.

Tunnel vision at its best. Make my dreams a reality.
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #566 (ISO) » Thu Feb 12, 2009 10:54 pm

Post by Korts »

FREEKO FOR FUCKSSAKE CONSIDER OTHER OPTIONS
scumchat never die
freeko
freeko
Goon
freeko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #567 (ISO) » Fri Feb 13, 2009 2:00 am

Post by freeko »

No thanks.
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #568 (ISO) » Fri Feb 13, 2009 2:14 am

Post by Korts »

unvote, vote: freeko

Deliberately stalling the game by failing to contribute (other than once in a while posting that you still want me lynched) is not just anti-town. You are doing it purposefully and proud of it. Just die.
scumchat never die
TonyMontana
TonyMontana
Mafia Scum
TonyMontana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #569 (ISO) » Fri Feb 13, 2009 2:30 am

Post by TonyMontana »

TonyMontana wrote:
Read: Sheep claim is not a counter to Korts, if we're to believe raider knows there's only 2 sheep in the game.
Upcoming
Mini
Rhinox
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #570 (ISO) » Fri Feb 13, 2009 3:00 am

Post by Rhinox »

TonyMontana wrote:
TonyMontana wrote:
Read: Sheep claim is not a counter to Korts, if we're to believe raider knows there's only 2 sheep in the game.
This... sort of. So, Jebus is not the second sheep, but Occam could be. So another sheep claiming now could still be a counter to korts.

Freeko, if we make it all the way to deadline and I can't come to a distinct conclusion of a best choice between the 5 players I listed earlier, I will be voting for you.
freeko
freeko
Goon
freeko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #571 (ISO) » Fri Feb 13, 2009 4:16 am

Post by freeko »

Korts, it is real simple. I think you are scum. I have already listed why I believe this to be true. You do nothing to coutner this. Therefore I have no reason to belive that you are not scum. The question becomes then, what are you going to do when I flip over exactly waht I have said I was. You will likely end up bening next anyway.
TonyMontana
TonyMontana
Mafia Scum
TonyMontana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #572 (ISO) » Fri Feb 13, 2009 4:51 am

Post by TonyMontana »

freeko wrote:Korts, it is real simple. I think you are scum. I have already listed why I believe this to be true. You do nothing to coutner this. Therefore I have no reason to belive that you are not scum. The question becomes then, what are you going to do when I flip over exactly waht I have said I was. You will likely end up bening next anyway.
And you'll happily go to the grave if korts flips what he claims as well?
Upcoming
Mini
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #573 (ISO) » Fri Feb 13, 2009 6:50 am

Post by Korts »

freeko wrote:Korts, it is real simple. I think you are scum. I have already listed why I believe this to be true. You do nothing to coutner this. Therefore I have no reason to belive that you are not scum. The question becomes then, what are you going to do when I flip over exactly waht I have said I was. You will likely end up bening next anyway.
I countered every point you made. In response you made the same points again, even though I refuted those. You do not respond to me, you do not respond to anyone else; you are not being helpful and you don't even try to hide this fact.
scumchat never die
freeko
freeko
Goon
freeko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #574 (ISO) » Fri Feb 13, 2009 7:53 am

Post by freeko »

tony montana wrote: And you'll happily go to the grave if korts flips what he claims as well?
Yes.

Though what he claims is a load of crap. It is obvious to me that the scum teams plan was to get either myself or (at the time) Prom King lynched. korts even started a wagon on PK when he was inactive in the game. I foolishly agreed to this as it would have most assuredly proven my alignment (stupid me.. I also forgot that it would book my ticket for the NK as well).

IF I am somehow wrong on this, then I dont mind being lynched day 3.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”