PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #650 (ISO) » Wed Feb 11, 2009 7:32 am

Post by PJ. »

Ya, ok. More Bullshit please charter.
Sometimes a sandwich is just a sandwich.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #651 (ISO) » Wed Feb 11, 2009 8:32 am

Post by charter »

You say bullshit, I say go read the damn thread. Tomatoe Tomaato.
Lynx The Antithesis
Lynx The Antithesis
Goon
Lynx The Antithesis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #652 (ISO) » Wed Feb 11, 2009 9:23 am

Post by Lynx The Antithesis »

Panzer I think you're reacting terribly to any votes put on you. You try to play to people's emotions especially Charter. I've stated several times that I was suspicious of you during this day and the fact that this whole vote each other business erupted yet again solidified the my belief that either you or Charter was our scum. Since I find you much worse than Charter I'm putting my vote on you. And of course if you were scum you'd try to play off people's suspcions about the claim to remove such a power role. I find it very strange that you go from saying Charter is a confirmed townie to now he fake claimed. Seems like you're reaching against Charter now that the heats back on you from him. Of course you'd want to muddy his claim if you're scum and knew his claim was valid. Somewhat a rehash of what Master Ruck said but oh well.

I don't see how my points are worse than yours for jumping on me at all. You rode the Xdaamno wagon and went quiet towards deadline. You've gone back and forth with Charter, just dismissing the case as poor rather than actually addressing the case against you. I felt his case against you is still valid. You jumped on me with points brought up by other players that you never showed any trace of agreement with when they were actually brouight up. That coupled with your reaction to any votes placed on you make you scummy to me. I don't know why you say I see us being the only two lynches. Theres plenty of time left, you're just the scummiest right now.

Darox why are you so sure about Charter being town?

Artem you're the one who iniated the first suspcions on Panzer. Do you still hold any of those suspicions on him. Or are you so hell bent on lynching Lowell today?
If you got it flaunt it.
-Judas Iscariot
tubby216
tubby216
Mafia Scum
tubby216
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #653 (ISO) » Wed Feb 11, 2009 9:37 am

Post by tubby216 »

those are some good points lynx

i have seen panzer react with this much emotion wether he was town or scum so at this point its a null tell for me,

however the constant back and forth is a distraction
"I swear tubby is scum in every game I've read, even some of the ones he wasn't in. "~Vi
"Whether you love him or hate him, Tubby is an excellent scumhunter."~BM
[b]need 0 replacements for open189 pm me[/b]
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #654 (ISO) » Wed Feb 11, 2009 10:39 am

Post by LlamaFluff »

Vote Count

Lynx the Antithesis (3) - Darox, Tubby216, Panzerjager
Panzerjager (3) - Charter, Lynx the Antithesis, Master Ruck
Lowell (1) - Artem

Not Voting (3) - Danchaofan, Lowell, Artifex
Last edited by LlamaFluff on Wed Feb 11, 2009 10:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Co-host of The USL Show
GeoGuessr: USL Pony
Fall Guys: Scary Hopping Bonkus
Master Ruck
Master Ruck
Goon
Master Ruck
Goon
Goon

Post Post #655 (ISO) » Wed Feb 11, 2009 10:47 am

Post by Master Ruck »

Panzerjager wrote:Personally I don't see why Lowell, Lynx and I are the only cases that can be made. I can see a case being made for Master Ruck or Tubby. It is scummy for limiting the town's options to just 3 lynchs and
FoS:on anyone who has done so
Panzerjager wrote:The only other possible lynch right now beside Lynx is you, how am I throwing my vote around? Between you and Lynx?
So by your very own logic, panzer, you should FoS yourself for your scummy actions of limiting a lynch to even less than what you originally contested against.
With the dawning of each new day, my evil machinations inch me closer to world domination. And also breakfast.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #656 (ISO) » Wed Feb 11, 2009 11:21 am

Post by charter »

Yeah, Panzer is scum, good work MR. (I feel like I pointed that out after both of his quotes, but you do a good job making it very clear that Panzer is contradicting himself so badly)

Can we get prods?
I Think dan needs one but I haven't checked, he's just wayyyyy too quiet.

Danchaofan and Artifex prodded
Darox
Darox
Mafia Scum
Darox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #657 (ISO) » Wed Feb 11, 2009 12:58 pm

Post by Darox »

Lynx The Antithesis wrote:Darox why are you so sure about Charter being town?
I'm not. But there is still 0 good reasons to lynch him today.
tubby216
tubby216
Mafia Scum
tubby216
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #658 (ISO) » Thu Feb 12, 2009 4:46 am

Post by tubby216 »

Master Ruck wrote:
Panzerjager wrote:Personally I don't see why Lowell, Lynx and I are the only cases that can be made. I can see a case being made for Master Ruck or Tubby. It is scummy for limiting the town's options to just 3 lynchs and
FoS:on anyone who has done so
Panzerjager wrote:The only other possible lynch right now beside Lynx is you, how am I throwing my vote around? Between you and Lynx?
So by your very own logic, panzer, you should FoS yourself for your scummy actions of limiting a lynch to even less than what you originally contested against.
waiting on a response from panzer on that
"I swear tubby is scum in every game I've read, even some of the ones he wasn't in. "~Vi
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #659 (ISO) » Thu Feb 12, 2009 5:57 am

Post by PJ. »

3 players aren't here. Artem is stuck on Lowell. I'm at 3 votes that's 7 out of the 10. The rest are on Lynx. I disagree that Lowell is scummy, I believe charter is scum and Lynx is scummy as well. How this game has progressed, it's narrowed the suspects to 3 people and 2 that I'd lynch(third being myself). I would love to lynch charter, but that's simply not gonna happen. No one else thinks he is scummy and I don't feel like kicking a dead horse. That leaves Lynx or Lowell. I've played with Lowell before and he is a chronic lurker. Other then a couple of mildly scummy post, he's not so bad. He's nowhere near as scummy as lynx. Lynx gets my vote, because voting myself would be stupid. Only other person that is mildly scummy is Ruck, who I'm contemplating making a case for. Have to re-read him and decide if he is worse then ruck.

Also, that quote that is being pasted around is a typo I didn'tcatch until now, it says it should say "me and lynx" not "you and lynx". "You and lynx" doesn't make sense because chater isn't a possible lynch at this moment or when i said that. Thanks for burning me on a typo though Ruck. I need to PREVIEW button more.
Master Ruck
Master Ruck
Goon
Master Ruck
Goon
Goon

Post Post #660 (ISO) » Thu Feb 12, 2009 6:14 am

Post by Master Ruck »

The typo does nothing to alleviate my point, panzer. You complained earlier that limiting the lynch candidates was bad, yet you did just that to an even greater extent and you very poorly try to explain it away. 3 players aren't here. So what? they are still possibly scum. Artem, I will agree is about 99% confirmed, yet it could still be an elaborate bus if Charter is scum lying about being a hider, though you apparantly already know that.

And what the hell are you doing by giving up on one of your main suspects just because it's unlikely he will be lynched? If you are town and you do strongly believe charter is scum, then you keep pushing. If others try to send the argument away, contest them too as it could be scum mates helping out.
With the dawning of each new day, my evil machinations inch me closer to world domination. And also breakfast.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #661 (ISO) » Thu Feb 12, 2009 7:10 am

Post by PJ. »

Ruck, I have better things to do with my time then simply explain away a lynch that is not gonna happen.

I have a job to look for among other things.
Master Ruck
Master Ruck
Goon
Master Ruck
Goon
Goon

Post Post #662 (ISO) » Thu Feb 12, 2009 7:23 am

Post by Master Ruck »

And you think I don't? If you have the time to complain, then you have the time to refute me instead of simply avoiding the allegations.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #663 (ISO) » Thu Feb 12, 2009 8:46 am

Post by charter »

Panzerjager wrote:3 players aren't here. Artem is stuck on Lowell. I'm at 3 votes that's 7 out of the 10. The rest are on Lynx. I disagree that Lowell is scummy, I believe charter is scum and Lynx is scummy as well. How this game has progressed, it's narrowed the suspects to 3 people and 2 that I'd lynch(third being myself). I would love to lynch charter, but that's simply not gonna happen. No one else thinks he is scummy and I don't feel like kicking a dead horse. That leaves Lynx or Lowell. I've played with Lowell before and he is a chronic lurker. Other then a couple of mildly scummy post, he's not so bad. He's nowhere near as scummy as lynx. Lynx gets my vote, because voting myself would be stupid. Only other person that is mildly scummy is Ruck, who I'm contemplating making a case for. Have to re-read him and decide if he is worse then ruck.

Also, that quote that is being pasted around is a typo I didn'tcatch until now, it says it should say "me and lynx" not "you and lynx". "You and lynx" doesn't make sense because chater isn't a possible lynch at this moment or when i said that. Thanks for burning me on a typo though Ruck. I need to PREVIEW button more.
I feel like this alleviates that one contradiction, but creates two more new problems. I think MR brought them up.

After Panzer flips scum, MR has stocked up on town points, it's not too late to get yours too!
tubby216
tubby216
Mafia Scum
tubby216
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #664 (ISO) » Thu Feb 12, 2009 9:26 am

Post by tubby216 »

well i thought i ha a pretty good grasp on this game apparantly not
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #665 (ISO) » Thu Feb 12, 2009 10:52 am

Post by PJ. »

Charter wrote:After Panzer flips scum, MR has stocked up on town points, it's not too late to get yours too!
Dude, he is in the third spot. He's jumping on me while the wagon is hot and picking an easy target. His jump was incredibly scummy and if I'm scum I would hope you would look at that as him bussing me.
Master Ruck
Master Ruck
Goon
Master Ruck
Goon
Goon

Post Post #666 (ISO) » Thu Feb 12, 2009 11:00 am

Post by Master Ruck »

So, what, if you go down you're taking me down with you? Didn't you say you were gonna make a case on me? That seems like a more likely way of getting me lynched instead of this current plan.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #667 (ISO) » Thu Feb 12, 2009 12:05 pm

Post by charter »

Panzerjager wrote:
Charter wrote:After Panzer flips scum, MR has stocked up on town points, it's not too late to get yours too!
Dude, he is in the third spot. He's jumping on me while the wagon is hot and picking an easy target. His jump was incredibly scummy and if I'm scum I would hope you would look at that as him bussing me.
WOW. If you are scum? You saying that is good enough for me. Looks like Panzer just confessed he's scum.
Lynx The Antithesis
Lynx The Antithesis
Goon
Lynx The Antithesis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #668 (ISO) » Thu Feb 12, 2009 12:15 pm

Panzer your last few posts make you look even worse for me. As Ruck pointed out using your busy scedule as an excuse isn't acceptable. We all have outside lives, but we all made a commitment to this game. So that excuse won't fly.
Panzerjager wrote:
This is one of his scummiest posts I think in the game. Why does the spot matter when he's contributed against you? Why do you always say everyone's jumping on you? Why do you claim to be an easy target when you said the case against you was bull? How come the same doesn't apply to Tubby who applied the third vote to me while he added literally nothing to my wagon? The worst part about it all is the fact that you posed the hypothetical if "I'm scum." Following up on what Ruck said, are you actually trying to throw a bussing suspicion at him? Do you sincerely believe that anyone of us would buy that if you flipped scum?
If you got it flaunt it.
-Judas Iscariot
tubby216
tubby216
Mafia Scum
tubby216
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #669 (ISO) » Thu Feb 12, 2009 12:27 pm

Post by tubby216 »

ok i heard enough

untvote: vote: panzer
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #670 (ISO) » Thu Feb 12, 2009 12:33 pm

Post by Lowell »

I agree.
unvote, vote panzer
. This is a better option than lynx.
Master Ruck
Master Ruck
Goon
Master Ruck
Goon
Goon

Post Post #671 (ISO) » Thu Feb 12, 2009 1:05 pm

Post by Master Ruck »

And that makes L-1. Anything else you want to add panzer?
Darox
Darox
Mafia Scum
Darox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #672 (ISO) » Thu Feb 12, 2009 1:54 pm

Post by Darox »

"If I'm scum"?

Come on, really?
That's bullcrap.

Vote pending final words.
Lynx The Antithesis
Lynx The Antithesis
Goon
Lynx The Antithesis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #673 (ISO) » Thu Feb 12, 2009 2:28 pm

I think I'd like to hear a claim. We didn't do that with Xdaamno and I feel that was a fairly big mistake for us.
If you got it flaunt it.
-Judas Iscariot
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #674 (ISO) » Thu Feb 12, 2009 2:55 pm

Post by LlamaFluff »

Vote Count Bump
Co-host of The USL Show