Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #625 (ISO) » Tue Feb 10, 2009 6:25 am

Post by Lowell »

@artem- what makes me think it might be derailment is the fact that you're attack on me seems convenient and contrived. You're being vocal about it in order to not have to take a stance on lynx.

panzer and charter are behaving strangely. They both left the lynx wagon to vote... each other. panzer in particular looks strange. He seems annoyed that the lynx wagon faltered and hit back with an OMGUS on charter, now that he has cover with tubby's questioning of the claim.
Artem
Artem
Mafia Scum
Artem
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #626 (ISO) » Tue Feb 10, 2009 7:16 am

Post by Artem »

Lowell wrote: @artem- what makes me think it might be derailment is the fact that you're attack on me seems convenient and contrived. You're being vocal about it in order to not have to take a stance on lynx.
I already voiced my stance on lynx:
Artem wrote: Yes, I'm actually reading lynx as town and I don't understand the wagon on him. Most of the arguments against him either have to do with him sitting on the fence, or they are too convoluted for me to want to follow them.

The fence-sitting comes off as an undecided townie rather than an opportunistic scum. At least to me.
You're using a lie to try and come up with a scummy point against me instead of answering my arguments against you. Happy with my vote.
Artem
Artem
Mafia Scum
Artem
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #627 (ISO) » Tue Feb 10, 2009 7:18 am

Post by Artem »

I also like Lowell posts just enough to avoid a prod, without really providing us with anything.
pepoel who spel bad and don't know grammer is jerks
Lynx The Antithesis
Lynx The Antithesis
Goon
Lynx The Antithesis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #628 (ISO) » Tue Feb 10, 2009 8:13 am

Post by Lynx The Antithesis »

Lowell's getting worse with each post and this Panzer/Charter ongoing scuffle has piqued my curiosity. I definitely have a strong feeling that either Panzer or Charter is one of our scum. Either Charter faked claimed which I said earlier is possible due to hider not being a common role, an easy scum fake claim considering that they know everbody's alignment and can direct the night kill accordingly, the poor timing of the claim, and the night action immune possibility. Or Panzer is scum and considering my wagon had halted for the moment, he decided to reinstigate suspicion upon Charter because he can't be killed at night. I'm more inclined to believe Panzer is the scum out of the two. My Darox case is going no where,and Im torn between switching my vote to either Lowell or Panzer. I haven't liked many of Panzer's posts and his Charter vote reeks of OMGUS.
Unvote, Vote:Panzerjager
I think this is the right direction to go.

I'd really like to hear the opinions of Artifex, Master Ruck, Dan
If you got it flaunt it.
-Judas Iscariot
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #629 (ISO) » Tue Feb 10, 2009 8:32 am

Post by charter »

If anyone cannot see why Panzer is scum, then you are blind.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #630 (ISO) » Tue Feb 10, 2009 8:58 am

Post by charter »

Never mind, that wasn't a nice thing to say. We're all friends here. What I meant was, Lowell has the correct summary of Panzer's latest actions.
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #631 (ISO) » Tue Feb 10, 2009 10:04 am

Post by LlamaFluff »

Vote Count

Lynx the Antithesis (2) - Darox, Tubby216
Panzerjager (2) - Charter, Lynx the Antithesis
Lowell (1) - Artem
Charter (1) - Panzerjager

Not Voting (4) - Master Ruck, Danchaofan, Lowell, Artifex

Deadline is still Feb 19th
Prodding Master Ruck
Co-host of The USL Show
GeoGuessr: USL Pony
Fall Guys: Scary Hopping Bonkus
Master Ruck
Master Ruck
Goon
Master Ruck
Goon
Goon

Post Post #632 (ISO) » Tue Feb 10, 2009 1:45 pm

Post by Master Ruck »

Sorry for needing a prod. I am a poor judge of character and gullible to a degree as well, so I haven't been too sure on who to look at and thus I held back on posting. Too long it seems, so I'll have a look tomorrow and give my views on the current main suspects. I promise I will do this, and by giving a promise I will make sure I do it instead of just saying I will and not following through. Again, my bad on the inactivity and I'll work on fixing it.
With the dawning of each new day, my evil machinations inch me closer to world domination. And also breakfast.
Master Ruck
Master Ruck
Goon
Master Ruck
Goon
Goon

Post Post #633 (ISO) » Tue Feb 10, 2009 2:07 pm

Post by Master Ruck »

Ok, I'm still going to do a bigger read tomorrow (1:04 am right now) but I thought I'd start a little now and I caught this.
charter wrote:Assuming Xdaamo isn't scum, like I said, I'd bet money Artem is town.
Charter, I agree that you had reasons to bet money Artem was town and your hider claim is potentially proof of this if you didn't lie it. What I'm interested in is why you had to assume Xdaamno was town to bet Artem was town. Unless I've missed you making a scum pair of Xda and Artem, I don't see much of a reason to assume anything of Xda to bet money on Artem's alignment.
With the dawning of each new day, my evil machinations inch me closer to world domination. And also breakfast.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #634 (ISO) » Tue Feb 10, 2009 2:09 pm

Post by charter »

Actually, Lowell doesn't fully cover it. Panzer goes from suspecting me and Artem yesterday, then accepts our defenses, then suspects us for the same original reasons again. Today he believes my claim, says I'm town, now he's flip flopped again as soon as there is a small hint that I might be able to be lynched and when the Lynx wagon is running out of steam.

Also, his reasons for voting me are just OMGUS, I said why I switched back, because another game ended, it really didn't have much to do with this game, just boosted my confidence in my reads. I never found lynx more suspicious...

Honestly, those not voting Panzer, what do you make of his numerous flip flops? Theres only a little more than a week until deadline so we should pick up the pace (MR, dan, Lowell...)
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #635 (ISO) » Tue Feb 10, 2009 2:41 pm

Post by charter »

Master Ruck wrote:Ok, I'm still going to do a bigger read tomorrow (1:04 am right now) but I thought I'd start a little now and I caught this.
charter wrote:Assuming Xdaamo isn't scum, like I said, I'd bet money Artem is town.
Charter, I agree that you had reasons to bet money Artem was town and your hider claim is potentially proof of this if you didn't lie it. What I'm interested in is why you had to assume Xdaamno was town to bet Artem was town. Unless I've missed you making a scum pair of Xda and Artem, I don't see much of a reason to assume anything of Xda to bet money on Artem's alignment.
I wouldn't have been anywhere near as sure of Artem if Xdaamo flipped scum. I probably would have hid behind someone different if Xdaamo was scum.
Darox
Darox
Mafia Scum
Darox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #636 (ISO) » Tue Feb 10, 2009 7:20 pm

Post by Darox »

There is 0 good reason why we should lynch charter today.

If you feel otherwise, please try your best to correct me, because I assure you that you are wrong.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #637 (ISO) » Tue Feb 10, 2009 9:26 pm

Post by PJ. »

I see this turn of events as, Charter sees the wagon stalling and jumps on me to distance himself from another possible townie lynch. I could also see Lynx being partners with charter as he just rode the bottom of the Daamno wagon all the way out and now he is on me since as soon as charter said ok. Seeing as he jumped to me in a terrible fashion with hardly any reasoning.
Xdaamno wrote:On a re-read, I'm definately pointing my finger at charter; he's
far
scummier than anyone else right now.

Over, and over, and over again he makes brash, vote-related accusations that he seems to be 'certain' of. Town players are very rarely certain in practice, while scum players are quick to call town players both "certain town" and "certain scum", since nothing is a mystery to them. Examples:
charter wrote:Still want the Xdaamo lynch.
charter wrote:I think you're scum, I want to lynch you.
charter wrote:Happy with a Panzer lynch. An Xdaamo lynch is an acceptable last resort.
charter wrote:I think it's Panzer and dan. I don't think Xdaamo is scum anymore. I got all excited about his mishammer and got carried away.

I add dan to my list because of his earlier ties to Panzer and his most recent post, saying he finds Xdaamo more town and Panzer more scum but doesn't change his vote.
charter wrote:
Artifex wrote:@Charter- You're pretty excited about Panzer, too. An honest question- why is this time different from when you were excited about Xda (how can I know you arent being 'carried away' again?
I would bet my life that Artem is town.
charter wrote:Panzer is definately the way to go today.
Assuming Xdaamo isn't scum, like I said, I'd bet money Artem is town.

Unvote, Vote: charter

His change of direction from me to Panzer also strikes a bad vibe, and makes me think Panzer is town. For a while, I became indifferent to him because of the fact he was on my side (and by 'my side', I mean against everyone but me).

I'm not sure that I will be lynched today, so I won't self-hammer.
I think Xd nailed it here and that charter figured he'd be under suspicion and came up with this tremendous fake claim. He claimed at a very odd time and now is up to his same old derailment tricks.
Sometimes a sandwich is just a sandwich.
Master Ruck
Master Ruck
Goon
Master Ruck
Goon
Goon

Post Post #638 (ISO) » Tue Feb 10, 2009 11:21 pm

Post by Master Ruck »

Whoa whoa, wait. He came up with the claim after that due to the mounting suspicion? I find that hard to believe. Charter kept saying that he would bet his life on Artem's town-ness because he was a hider and his survival would prove it. However, he made these posts before xda's rant here and these same posts are
in
the rant. Your post reeks of you grasping for a Charter lynch, and when he's a claimed hider, there's only one reason I can think of for it.

Vote: Panzer

Vote subject to change when I do my reread later. Family stuff now, so still have to be a bit later.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #639 (ISO) » Tue Feb 10, 2009 11:36 pm

Post by PJ. »

Ruck, why are you so dense, two different things. I'm agreeing with Daano and then also bringing up the fact that he came up with this fake claim to avoid suspicion. Charter was in no danger of a lynch when He claimed. Meaning he had this claim preemptively chosen.
Darox
Darox
Mafia Scum
Darox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #640 (ISO) » Tue Feb 10, 2009 11:58 pm

Post by Darox »

Darox wrote:There is 0 good reasons why we should lynch charter today.

If you feel otherwise, please try your best to correct me, because I assure you that you are wrong.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #641 (ISO) » Wed Feb 11, 2009 12:20 am

Post by PJ. »

Darox wrote:
Darox wrote:There is 0 good reasons why we should lynch charter today.

Lynx has already digressed into Him or me mode, as will I
Unvote:Vote:Lynx
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #642 (ISO) » Wed Feb 11, 2009 2:32 am

Post by charter »

Look, can't convince people to vote me so he's gotta go back to Lynx...
Panzer wrote:I see this turn of events as, Charter sees the wagon stalling and jumps on me to distance himself from another possible townie lynch.
This also reads to me that you know Lynx is town... I'm not on Lynx's wagon because you're much more suspicious.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #643 (ISO) » Wed Feb 11, 2009 3:06 am

Post by PJ. »

Charter, You're full of it, You haven't , made a reasonable case because it doesn't exist.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #644 (ISO) » Wed Feb 11, 2009 3:07 am

Post by PJ. »

EBWOP: What do you want from me charter? What do you need me to do, for you to stop accusing me for silly resons and tunneling in on me?
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #645 (ISO) » Wed Feb 11, 2009 3:41 am

Post by charter »

I mean, it's too late, you've already incriminated yourself. Maybe if you were to scumhunt and find someone that is even scummier than you, but you just keep throwing your vote around whenever another possible lynch target surfaces.
Artem
Artem
Mafia Scum
Artem
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #646 (ISO) » Wed Feb 11, 2009 5:41 am

Post by Artem »

I don't understand you two (charter and panzer). You're bouncing your votes back and forth, while letting Lowell get away with his playstyle. Are you buddies with Lowell and just putting on a show for distancing reasons, while at the same time using Lynx as a townie scapegoat?
pepoel who spel bad and don't know grammer is jerks
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #647 (ISO) » Wed Feb 11, 2009 5:47 am

Post by PJ. »

charter wrote:I mean, it's too late, you've already incriminated yourself. Maybe if you were to scumhunt and find someone that is even scummier than you, but you just keep throwing your vote around whenever another possible lynch target surfaces.
The only other possible lynch right now beside Lynx is you, how am I throwing my vote around? Between you and Lynx?

How about you throwing your vote around on Me and whoever happens to be the lead suspect, as you did from Xd to Me and From Lynx to Me.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #648 (ISO) » Wed Feb 11, 2009 6:26 am

Post by charter »

What are you talking about, only other possible lynch is me. that's nonsense. That's not even trying to find scum.

@Artem, I'll review Lowell again, but I don't count lurking in general against people. Yes this has burned me in the past, might be the same case now, but what do you make of all Panzer's flipping and flopping?
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #649 (ISO) » Wed Feb 11, 2009 6:32 am

Post by charter »

And I've already explained why I changed from Xd to you, if you're trying to say that was scummy of me, bring it on. Lynx already tried to pull that and was shot down. I would love more fuel for my case.

As for why I changed from lynx to you, how can you forget how I firstly changed off you to lynx? Did you even read my reasoning for voting lynx? All I said was make some slip ups for me. Clearly this was a pressure vote since he seemed to be coming under fire, I figured some more pressure would be good for him, coupled with no one voting you. You've always been my biggest suspect since the end of day one.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”