What effects do avatars have on you?

This forum is for discussion related to the game.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #11 (isolation #0) » Mon Feb 09, 2009 5:10 am

Post by PokerFace »

a magic the gathering card, goat?

Avy's sometimes effect me effect me. They can tell me if someone is male or female should the gender thing be off. in rare cases I get opinions or think people's avy fits them. I got a impression Xtoxm is a young kid in his teens. I got a feeling Shaft.ed is a burly old guy and so is goat revolt. Llama fluff also makes me think of a younger kid because of his disney lion. Adel is a strong women. DGB is spontaneous and crazy. Korlash is a vanilla or a miller always with how I get mixed reads on him. Roflcopter is a bunny with fierce spunk. CES is nibbler. guardian is a cat
When I joined this site, I was a software tester for mobile business applications and the song PokerFace was not yet written by Lady Gaga
Now I test lottery and gambling software as my job. It's funny how my life has turned out. Somewhere a Time Traveler is laughing madly
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #16 (isolation #1) » Mon Feb 09, 2009 6:46 am

Post by PokerFace »

Xtoxm wrote:I'm 18.
><... I would have guessed 15 or 16 so i was still close.

My avy was made by vis maior in Brandi's art thread. He kicks ass for hooking me up with it. It suit my name and self very well

Claus looks like he should have starred in the funny good film Bad Santa. Molestar's avy reminds me of tajo's avy with a different pearl/gem and a town sign
When I joined this site, I was a software tester for mobile business applications and the song PokerFace was not yet written by Lady Gaga
Now I test lottery and gambling software as my job. It's funny how my life has turned out. Somewhere a Time Traveler is laughing madly
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #18 (isolation #2) » Mon Feb 09, 2009 7:06 am

Post by PokerFace »

well you look and be the judge. the background are just simular in my eyes.

http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/profile. ... ile&u=8215

I don't want you to change it if you don't want to or think my eyes are just wrong
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #21 (isolation #3) » Mon Feb 09, 2009 7:15 am

Post by PokerFace »

shaft.ed wrote:Molestargazer's makes me think- Goon
Pokerface-Vig/Godfather
Kmd-Gay
Xdaamno-pro-town possibly powerrole
Xtoxm-prot-town protective or vig
Goatrevolt- neutral
Claus- SK
Cyberbob-scum, possibly jester
Xyl-someone not to mess with, alignment unknown
Llamafluff- scum, likely GF
Adel-Miller slash GF
I'd accept that or type of neighbor :)

I percieve you to be a political and or protective role
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #81 (isolation #4) » Sat Feb 14, 2009 2:01 am

Post by PokerFace »

Alduskkel wrote:I didn't see it originally, but now that it has been pointed out to me I can see easily without doing any weird eye stuff.
This. Always saw a goat revolting and nothing more until Spring made that frog pic. And now I'm actually starting to see the frog easier than the goat as a result. I almost got to blink going from frog to goat, but going goat to frog takes no effort and can be automatic.

Focus on the horns and goat's head and I see a goat or ram. Focus on the middle of the goat's body and you'll start to see the smiling face.

Return to “Mafia Discussion”