Mini 733- Congratulations! You are... Mafia (Game Over)

caf19
caf19
Goon
caf19
Goon
Goon

Post Post #675 (ISO) » Sun Feb 08, 2009 2:03 am

Post by caf19 »

So, we get one lynch scene at 7 votes, and one at 9. Could it be possible we get another one at 11, or was that last one just the mod's way of telling us to give up? Of course, we could test that theory, but I don't think it would be right for me to contribute to a lynch without another cup of lemonade being bought first. Apart from that, I'd have no problem hopping on the Sly-wagon, although I don't know if we'd be able to convince Sly to vote himself. Meh.
Kmd4390 wrote:How unlikely? And why? Remember that every single player told me they had no gnome. So either they don't know they have it, they lied, or there are no gnomes (in order of likeliness).
My role doesn't seem like the kind that would possess a gnome. I guess I could be wrong, though - am I to take it that you have a specific reason to believe I have a gnome?
Glork
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Burdened by Proficiency

Post Post #676 (ISO) » Sun Feb 08, 2009 4:56 am

Post by Glork »

HAY LOOK A POZHT!!

Pozht 432 by Elveezh Neets zeemzh protown, bot I tink Sly'zh "a vote for me is a vaste of ze townzh time" made it klear vell beforehand zat Sly voz onleenzhabol.
destructor wrote:
Isacc wrote:Guys, I asked Destructor's agreement. Everyone else's consent was not necessary. I hope you will all trust me in that I think Destructer will agree to my demands, for his own good.
I don't consent.

Why should I risk being modkilled for this?

And, anyone who thinks my English posts are a scumtell, answer this:
Why would I post in German in the first place?
Zis izh eezy. Ze eemplekation iz zat ze pozht reestrikzhon vozh faked to begin vith. I am having a very, very hard time vy zombody vood zay "if I post in Englizh I vill die" zen seeing somvon pozht in Englizh more often zan zey pozht in German.

Zazie sed zat she cood ONLY pozht in Englizh. Joo are saying zat joo do not haff a pozht restrikzhon bot zat it "cood be" a faktor in joo "staying alive."

Now, vy vood Zazie fake a pozht restrikzhon to begin vith? Zis izh simple. Read page 1 and tell me how many pozht restrikzhonzh joo kount zere. I kount four, vith EK asking for von and not getting von. Ze obv reezhon to fake von vood be to fit in vith everyone elzh.
Zazie deezided to fake zis pozht restrikzhon, and joo, having not red zhe game yet, didnt notizh, and pozhted in Englizh. Now joo are czkrambling to ekzhplane joorzhelf.

Zat sed, I find zat Izaak'zh inquiry makes him look moch moor protown, and I dislike zat Plom gozh after him in Pozht 456

492 by Sly intrigues me. He sezh zat he knowzh who he thinks are ze scomzh. Who vere joor projected scomzh at zis point?
(EDIT: He sezh so in 503 after Plom askzh ze same kvezhtion.)

P zhoor zat dahill izh protown. Dahill, do joo tink zat Saskvatch eezh an alien?

SlySly wrote:Plum, Glork cannot vote for actual players. That makes him pretty much useless this game. It also makes him too easy of a target. I doubt he is scum because I doubt Mirth would make it that easy to locate scum. This is in no way meaning Glork is cleared of any suspicion, I just think it is more likely that he has a post restriction that makes him appear to be useless and I am willing to look elsewhere for scum for the time being.
Joozt von note about zis. Aside from my absenzh lately (for vich I sincerely apologizh), noffing vill stop me from being completely uselezh.
Izaak wrote:@Everyone: Here's something I noticed. It would seem Glork cannot vote for real players. However, the vote count still requires a majority as if there were really 12 votes. If Glork was incapable of voting for a real player, why would his vote be included in the majority count? I think this may suggest a fake PR or perhaps something related to his role. Anyways, I thought it was an interesting thing to note.
Fonny joo shood bring zis up, becozh I asked ze mod a theoretikal kvezhtion before ze game zhtarted. Ze mod basikally told me zat leenching takes majority ov oll living playerzh, so zis zhood be noted.

Plum wrote:1. Mod-WIFOM won't get us tpp far, and my gut instinct is that we both need seven to lynch
and
Glork can't vote someone actually playing this game. There's a simple way to test this, though: Ask him to vote for a player in this game. Either he'll do it and it'll work, or he'll do it and it won't work, or he'll refuse and be forced to explain more.

So, Glork, would you mind voting for, say, me, at least long enough to see if it'll appear on the votecount? Whether or not your PM says it will work (unless you risk a modkill or something; if so, please speak up about that), please.
I seenk joo know ze anzher to zis olredy. I vill not say a vord about zis game, bot I vill zhay that hizhtorikolly, I very moch like to vote and leench people. Dahill and EK and Dezh shood be able to konfirm zis. I vill leave joo to joor own konkluzhonzh on zis mattor.
SlySly wrote:
Mirth wrote:

The poor fools gathered around one of their own, SlySly
Does this statement mean anything to anyone besides myself?
If I had to take a guezh, I vood say zat it means ve are oll poor foolzh.

Ze KMD/Izaak dizkozhon makes KMD look protown, too.

Ze plom/EK debate dozh not interezht me at oll, ekzhept in zat Plom izh von ov my scomzh kandidates.

Darox strikezh me azh being very "ondor ze radar," vich makezh me oneezhy. Kood be my imaginazhon.
destructor wrote:

On Glork, I'd like to see a claim. If he can't vote for any player in this game, he's useless to the town besides through scum-hunting, but he's hardly been doing any of that.

I find it unlikely that he's scum faking a vote restriction, but, unlike Sly suggested in 526, I don't see why that mean he couldn't be scum who actually HAS a vote restriction. Whatever the case, he's a serious liability to the town because that's one vote we KNOW will never land on scum.

What this means is that with Glork alive, we'd be in lylo one day early.

So, Glork, if you can't vote for anyone, I think you should claim right now and explain to us why we should be keeping yo alive.

Olredy addrezhed most of zis, but re: engame.
A player who kannot vote in endgame kannot vin, period. If, theoretically, I vere ze scomzh vis soch a restrikzhon, zen ze ozer two towneezh in endgame vood vote and kill me, becozh zey kood not leench each ozer, and zey vill not no-lynch.

I olso find it interesting zat joo label me aszh being kompletely uselezh, vith no thought that I may have any ozher abilitiezh. Zat is not to say vezher I have an ability or not, but it iszh a very unsettling assompzhon for joo to make.

So ya, I vood leench Dezh, and zen pozzhibly Plom after zat.
Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #677 (ISO) » Sun Feb 08, 2009 6:19 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

caf19 wrote:
Kmd4390 wrote:How unlikely? And why? Remember that every single player told me they had no gnome. So either they don't know they have it, they lied, or there are no gnomes (in order of likeliness).
My role doesn't seem like the kind that would possess a gnome. I guess I could be wrong, though - am I to take it that you have a specific reason to believe I have a gnome?
Does your role give you an age or profession?
KMD is the coolest dude who ever lost a bet to me - vonflare
Mirth
Mirth
Congratulations! You are ...
Mirth

Post Post #678 (ISO) » Sun Feb 08, 2009 10:46 am

Post by Mirth »

Votecount

Sly - xxi - [cow, Darox, des, plum, Isacc, imaginality, elvis, kmd]
Kmd- c- [Sly]
PJ - lviii - [Glork]

Not Voting - mmmci - [Caf, dahill]

Cups of Lemonade Bought: 2

Deadline reminder: Monday, Feb 16, 11:59 PM EST
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #679 (ISO) » Sun Feb 08, 2009 10:49 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Unvote, Vote Isacc

Couldn't you have done this before I posted the votecount? :(
dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #680 (ISO) » Sun Feb 08, 2009 10:51 am

Post by dahill1 »

sorry had forgotten about this game
Glork wrote:Dahill, do joo tink zat Saskvatch eezh an alien?
i don't want to go into too deep about what my role says about aliens
if you mean the actual creature and role the sasquatch is an alien, then i'm not quite sure.

anyways,
vote kmd
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #681 (ISO) » Sun Feb 08, 2009 10:53 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Mod wrote:
Couldn't you have done this before I posted the votecount? :(
Oops.
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #682 (ISO) » Sun Feb 08, 2009 5:02 pm

Post by SlySly »

dahill1 wrote: anyways,
vote kmd
Could you elaborate on your reasoning behind this vote, please?
"SlySly is the scummiest player on the site." ~DrippingGoofball
destructor
destructor
Mafia Scum
destructor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #683 (ISO) » Sun Feb 08, 2009 10:46 pm

Post by destructor »

Glork wrote:
destructor wrote:
Isacc wrote:Guys, I asked Destructor's agreement. Everyone else's consent was not necessary. I hope you will all trust me in that I think Destructer will agree to my demands, for his own good.
I don't consent.

Why should I risk being modkilled for this?

And, anyone who thinks my English posts are a scumtell, answer this:
Why would I post in German in the first place?
Zis izh eezy. Ze eemplekation iz zat ze pozht reestrikzhon vozh faked to begin vith. I am having a very, very hard time vy zombody vood zay "if I post in Englizh I vill die" zen seeing somvon pozht in Englizh more often zan zey pozht in German.

Zazie sed zat she cood ONLY pozht in Englizh. Joo are saying zat joo do not haff a pozht restrikzhon bot zat it "cood be" a faktor in joo "staying alive."

Now, vy vood Zazie fake a pozht restrikzhon to begin vith? Zis izh simple. Read page 1 and tell me how many pozht restrikzhonzh joo kount zere. I kount four, vith EK asking for von and not getting von. Ze obv reezhon to fake von vood be to fit in vith everyone elzh.
Zazie deezided to fake zis pozht restrikzhon, and joo, having not red zhe game yet, didnt notizh, and pozhted in Englizh. Now joo are czkrambling to ekzhplane joorzhelf.
MY FIRST FUCKING POST WAS IN GERMAN.

NOW TELL ME WHY I WOULD CONTINUE TO FAKE A PR THEN START POSTING IN ENGLISH AGAIN??! HOW MUCH OF THIS IS YOU BEING A RETARD AND HOW MUCH OF IT IS YOU BEING SCUM?
Glork wrote:Dahill and EK and Dezh shood be able to konfirm zis. I vill leave joo to joor own konkluzhonzh on zis mattor.
Glork likes to vote for people and probably likes lynching them even more. I doubt he'd fake this vote restriction whatever his alignment was.
Glork wrote:Olredy addrezhed most of zis, but re: engame.
A player who kannot vote in endgame kannot vin, period. If, theoretically, I vere ze scomzh vis soch a restrikzhon, zen ze ozer two towneezh in endgame vood vote and kill me, becozh zey kood not leench each ozer, and zey vill not no-lynch.

I olso find it interesting zat joo label me aszh being kompletely uselezh, vith no thought that I may have any ozher abilitiezh. Zat is not to say vezher I have an ability or not, but it iszh a very unsettling assompzhon for joo to make.
If you can't vote for scum, you can't vote for scum in end-game. Mirth says that we need a majority of living players to lynch meaning that you being alive in end-game is likely to result in a scum win. Unless you have abilities that are incredibly likely to save the town in the above mentioned end-game scenario, which is not something I'm willing to count on... without a claim and improvement of play, I think your lack of vote is a liability large enough to trump whatever ability you might have. Why do you think I asked for a claim in the first place? :roll:

In fact, I'm not seeing how you could possibly miss my intention given that I said this:
destructor wrote:So, Glork, if you can't vote for anyone, I think you should claim right now and explain to us why we should be keeping yo alive.
What other explanation could I possibly be asking for?

If you're town and there's something my analysis of your apparent restriction that's wrong, I don't see why you would want to turn this into a shitstorm, like you did with the meta I bought up in SPQR, when you could temperately point out what makes me wrong. If you're scum, feel free to make a shitload of noise like you did in SPQR.

What is it that makes you feel that Plum is scum while Darox only makes you feel "uneasy"? Does anyone else find Glork's comparative "reads" on these two players surprising?
.::][:::::][:::::][:::::][::.
Mirth
Mirth
Mirth

Post Post #684 (ISO) » Mon Feb 09, 2009 12:05 am

Post by Mirth »

Now prodding Darox.
Darox
Darox
Mafia Scum
Darox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #685 (ISO) » Mon Feb 09, 2009 12:54 am

Post by Darox »

Ow ow ow.
Complications have arisen. Sudden workload increase.

I shall get on this game shortly.
caf19
caf19
Goon
caf19
Goon
Goon

Post Post #686 (ISO) » Mon Feb 09, 2009 3:15 am

Post by caf19 »

Kmd4390 wrote:Does your role give you an age or profession?
Yes, I have an age. I have no profession other than selling lemonade.

Regarding Glork: yes, his inability to vote makes him appear largely useless. But if we go through the game lynching useless townies, we still lose. It's still vital that we determine whether he is scum or town; to that effect, calling for his immediate claim and possible lynch isn't the best way to proceed, IMO. This game will probably last several Days; we can comfortably wait past Day 1 before considering his potential liability in Lylo. Glork also implies he has other, non-voting means of getting scum killed; waiting until a subsequent day might give us more info as to what the nature of those means are, if they exist at all.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #687 (ISO) » Mon Feb 09, 2009 3:31 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

caf19 wrote:
:shock: Looks like we're getting somewhere.

What IS the age?
caf19
caf19
Goon
caf19
Goon
Goon

Post Post #688 (ISO) » Mon Feb 09, 2009 3:53 am

Post by caf19 »

Kmd4390 wrote:
caf19 wrote:
:shock: Looks like we're getting somewhere.

What IS the age?
Unfortunately, I must maintain a deathly silence on this matter. But, well, I have no job other than to sell lemonade, so um, yeah, maybe you could have a guess at it.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #689 (ISO) » Mon Feb 09, 2009 4:05 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Is that all you can say? Not even an estimate?

I have an idea, but I want to be as sure as possible.
elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #690 (ISO) » Mon Feb 09, 2009 4:49 am

Post by elvis_knits »

I don't know what you guys are talking about or how it helps anything.

caf... how many people have to buy lemonade from you? If they don't, will the lynch fail? I think I remember you saying something about "the day can't end yet."

I don't think Glork is scum. I've been in other games with a person whose vote doesn't count. Sometimes we lynch them because they can screw the town in endgame. However, I don't think we should lynch him just because he doesn't have a vote at the moment. It's possible that his role has other powers that are useful to us, or that he will have a vote on other days, or after something happens. So we shouldn't knee-jerk lynch him unless we think he's scum.

If we can't lynch sly, I'll go for cow since I sensed something scummy with the Isaac plan/des stuff. I really didn't like when cow said he didn't say how he hated Isaac's plan because he "didn't want to look like a follower." Being overly worried that your actions might look scummy is usually a sign of being scum.

unvote sly; vote hascow
Talk nerdy to me.

"We must be willing to let go of the life we planned so as to have the life that is waiting for us." -Joseph Campbell
Glork
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Burdened by Proficiency

Post Post #691 (ISO) » Mon Feb 09, 2009 5:11 am

Post by Glork »

destructor wrote:MY FIRST FUCKING POST WAS IN GERMAN.

NOW TELL ME WHY I WOULD CONTINUE TO FAKE A PR THEN START POSTING IN ENGLISH AGAIN??! HOW MUCH OF THIS IS YOU BEING A RETARD AND HOW MUCH OF IT IS YOU BEING SCUM?
It izh 100% me not remembering vot joor firzht pozht voz. (btw, joor firzht pozht voz aktually jost kitty piktorzh)

Admittedly, zis completely killzh ze faked restrikzhon theory.

dezh wrote:If you can't vote for scum, you can't vote for scum in end-game. Mirth says that we need a majority of living players to lynch meaning that you being alive in end-game is likely to result in a scum win. Unless you have abilities that are incredibly likely to save the town in the above mentioned end-game scenario, which is not something I'm willing to count on... without a claim and improvement of play, I think your lack of vote is a liability large enough to trump whatever ability you might have. Why do you think I asked for a claim in the first place? :roll:

In fact, I'm not seeing how you could possibly miss my intention given that I said this:
destructor wrote:So, Glork, if you can't vote for anyone, I think you should claim right now and explain to us why we should be keeping yo alive.
What other explanation could I possibly be asking for?
joo dont vont me to klaim. I vill not klaim onlezh I am about to be leenched.

Joo are still on ze top of my lizht due to joor ridikulos "claim now or else joo are uselezh" approach to my role. I believe zat protown playerzh (soch azh kmd who is obvtownzh, EK who is obvtownzh) vood be villing to vait and see vot my in-game kontribuzhon and vot ozer informazhon zey kood get on me before jomping to knonklozhonzh. I voodn't koll vot joo are doing "roll fizhink" Dezh, becozh it is not sobtol at oll, but I cannot believe zat joo vood normally, villingly put so moch veight on zis.

dezh wrote:What is it that makes you feel that Plum is scum while Darox only makes you feel "uneasy"? Does anyone else find Glork's comparative "reads" on these two players surprising?
Her defenzh of joo and her attak on Izaak. Zey strok me azh scomzhy. Plom has said thinks vich I find scomzhy, vile Darox has jost said thinks vich dont give me a read. Ze oneezeenezh comez from an "ondor ze radar" feel from Darox, vich I believe I olredy said.
Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!
caf19
caf19
Goon
caf19
Goon
Goon

Post Post #692 (ISO) » Mon Feb 09, 2009 5:35 am

Post by caf19 »

Kmd4390 wrote:Is that all you can say? Not even an estimate?

I have an idea, but I want to be as sure as possible.
Are you looking for a specific number? An 'estimate' (ie. a description of how old I am in words, without using a specific number) is what I have in my role, and I'm not allowed to tell you that. From what you're saying, I might well have a specific age that I haven't been told, but this is all rather confusing.
elvis_knits wrote:caf... how many people have to buy lemonade from you? If they don't, will the lynch fail? I think I remember you saying something about "the day can't end yet."
Three people (ie. one more person) will suffice. I don't remember ever saying the lynch won't go ahead - the consequences are far more personal. Which is why I have to get y'all to believe I'm town, as you'd presumably want to help a townie out.
dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #693 (ISO) » Mon Feb 09, 2009 9:52 am

Post by dahill1 »

SlySly wrote:
dahill1 wrote: anyways,
vote kmd
Could you elaborate on your reasoning behind this vote, please?
ever since you were being run up for a lynch it just felt to me like he had been just gliding by and being more IIoA.
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #694 (ISO) » Mon Feb 09, 2009 10:54 am

Post by SlySly »

destructor wrote: MY FIRST FUCKING POST WAS IN GERMAN.

This is total crap logic. We have come full circle.

unvote

vote:destructor

I think there is a possiblity that you are VI but your defense is so weak I find it hard to believe you are not scum.
"SlySly is the scummiest player on the site." ~DrippingGoofball
Isacc
Isacc
Goon
Isacc
Goon
Goon

Post Post #695 (ISO) » Mon Feb 09, 2009 11:15 am

Post by Isacc »

I don't know why Glork says that EK and Kmd are "obvtown." Wait, yes I do.

Glork, EK, and Kmd are scum.
Show
My mini normal is running! Yaaaay!

[b]Back from nationals![/b]

Check out my machinima:
http://www.youtube.com/user/FriendlyFireProduct
hasdgfas
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #696 (ISO) » Mon Feb 09, 2009 11:16 am

Post by hasdgfas »

hey guys, I hate doing this because I hate when other people do this, but I've been sick recently, and haven't been able to keep up. I hope to have something up in the next day or two.
jdodge1019: hasjghsalghsakljghs is from vermont
jdodge1019: vermont is made of liberal freaks and cows
jdodge1019: he's not a liberal
jdodge1019: thus he is a cow
Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #697 (ISO) » Mon Feb 09, 2009 1:17 pm

Post by Plum »

Hah! Sorry, I'm back from whatever mini-absence there may have been:

News:

The attempted recheck of Sly didn't take too much time, but was fruitless, alas.
Unvote; Vote: elvis_knits
. That subject to change.
Glork wrote:
Plum wrote:1. Mod-WIFOM won't get us tpp far, and my gut instinct is that we both need seven to lynch
and
Glork can't vote someone actually playing this game. There's a simple way to test this, though: Ask him to vote for a player in this game. Either he'll do it and it'll work, or he'll do it and it won't work, or he'll refuse and be forced to explain more.

So, Glork, would you mind voting for, say, me, at least long enough to see if it'll appear on the votecount? Whether or not your PM says it will work (unless you risk a modkill or something; if so, please speak up about that), please.
I seenk joo know ze anzher to zis olredy. I vill not say a vord about zis game, bot I vill zhay that hizhtorikolly, I very moch like to vote and leench people. Dahill and EK and Dezh shood be able to konfirm zis. I vill leave joo to joor own konkluzhonzh on zis mattor.
Very well, then. My own conclusions are that you are not allowed to attempt to vote for anyone in this game and that your role prevents you from saying much further (or even much at all explicitly) to this effect. Thanks.
Glork wrote:Ze plom/EK debate dozh not interezht me at oll, ekzhept in zat Plom izh von ov my scomzh kandidates.

So ya, I vood leench Dezh, and zen pozzhibly Plom after zat.
Interesting. You say you dislike my defense of Des and my attack on Isacc? My defense of Des comes after my understanding of her role and not-quote-PR. As I understand it, her posts in English after German posts and Zazie's posts are not at all likely to be the product of scum faking a post restriction. Nor did I feel that attacking her not having read the entire thread, under circumstances, was attacking her for a legit scumtell. Hence I questioned those who attacked her on those points; the attack itself was pretty bad and I explained why it was so. Do you still find me scummy on that count, and if so could you explain why, Glork?

My attack on Isacc came due to Isacc's proposed plan to get Des to either risk getting herself modkilled or be marked down as scum, especially since, as above, I don't find her scummy on the PR-not-really thing. Since he explained it as a gambit, my main attack has been withdrawn, though the claimed gambit doesn't give me fluffy stomach bunnies either, and I believe I attacked some of his logic since. You say you approve of Isacc's inquiry and dislike the fact that I went after it. However, you do list Kmd as looking protown for having further attacked Isacc about his gambit, far longer than I have thought it beneficial or an optimal scumhunting avenue unto itself; in addition, Kmd posted directly before the post of mine you called out attacking Isacc very similarly to my Isacc-vote post. Care to elaborate, please?
caf19 wrote:This game will probably last several Days; we can comfortably wait past Day 1 before considering his potential liability in Lylo. Glork also implies he has other, non-voting means of getting scum killed; waiting until a subsequent day might give us more info as to what the nature of those means are, if they exist at all.
I agree. Also, interesting thing noted by EK:
hascow wrote:I may not have talked about how bad isacc's plan was at the time, but plenty of other people were. I also didn't support it, so if other people are attacking it, why should I? I wouldn't have added anything except "I don't like Isacc's plan either", and that would've looked like following.
I agree that the apparent fear of looking like he's following (as opposed to a nice simple 'I agree that Isacc's plan is stupid', which would have been a decent option) looks potentially scummy.
FOS: Hascow
, 'kay?
Isacc wrote:I don't know why Glork says that EK and Kmd are "obvtown." Wait, yes I do.

Glork, EK, and Kmd are scum.
Not impossible in my mind by any stretch of the imagination, but after a bad experience or two I've learned that it's more prudent not to call scumteams before a lynch and flip. Nor, if I read correctly, did Glork call Kmd or EK 'obvtown'. He noted a post by EK that he said seemed protown and cited a discussion that he thought made Kmd look protwon in his mind.

Something in me wants to find the time to do an in-depth reread of Imaginality along the lines of what Isacc has wanted to do.

Mod:
Des, did you get a sex change or something?
Isacc
Isacc
Goon
Isacc
Goon
Goon

Post Post #698 (ISO) » Mon Feb 09, 2009 1:43 pm

Post by Isacc »

@Plum: Glork's last post, fourth paragraph (single lines count as paragraphs). It's the parenthetical part. He says EK and Kmd are "obvtownzh".
Show

Check out my machinima:
Isacc
Isacc
Goon
Isacc
Goon
Goon

Post Post #699 (ISO) » Mon Feb 09, 2009 1:44 pm

Post by Isacc »

Sorry for the double post, that'd be post 691 I am referring to.
Show

Check out my machinima:

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”