Master Ruck
Goon
Master Ruck
Goon
Goon

Post Post #450 (ISO) » Fri Feb 06, 2009 12:33 pm

Post by Master Ruck »

Vote: DrippingGoofBall

I got a cop scan last night and he showed up as a bad kid. Lynch the Scum!
With the dawning of each new day, my evil machinations inch me closer to world domination. And also breakfast.
Jahudo
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #451 (ISO) » Fri Feb 06, 2009 2:39 pm

Post by Jahudo »

Ruck: Is that a power you had from the start or was it gained through test answers?
Master Ruck
Master Ruck
Goon
Master Ruck
Goon
Goon

Post Post #452 (ISO) » Fri Feb 06, 2009 2:54 pm

Post by Master Ruck »

Gained through answers. It was a one-shot so I don't have it anymore, but I scanned DGB and he turned up as a bad kid. Bold red lettering, so I'm gonna count that as scum.
With the dawning of each new day, my evil machinations inch me closer to world domination. And also breakfast.
Axelrod
Axelrod
Mafia Scum
Axelrod
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #453 (ISO) » Fri Feb 06, 2009 3:12 pm

Post by Axelrod »

Master Ruck wrote:
Vote: DrippingGoofBall

I got a cop scan last night and he showed up as a bad kid. Lynch the Scum!
I am inclined to believe this result.

Vote: Dripping Goofball

That said, let's not speed lynch. Everyone needs to check in first, and I would like to hear what DGB has to say for herself.
Jahudo
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #454 (ISO) » Fri Feb 06, 2009 3:19 pm

Post by Jahudo »

It is probably a good day to massclaim just to be safe. If there are 2 scum left (I think so), then they only need a mislynch here and a successful NK without getting vigged to win the game.

I don't think it is impossible to think that DGB bussed her partner, because I think it's possible, but we shouldn't rush into something that could be a trap.
malthusis
malthusis
Mafia Scum
malthusis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #455 (ISO) » Fri Feb 06, 2009 4:38 pm

Post by malthusis »

I didn't see that one coming.......... :oops:
orangepenguin
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #456 (ISO) » Fri Feb 06, 2009 4:43 pm

Post by orangepenguin »

Either did I. (note: I was GOING to be malt's replacement when he left..consider me not apart of this game now!!! *shakes fist*) :cry:

*disappears*
Jahudo
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #457 (ISO) » Fri Feb 06, 2009 6:19 pm

Post by Jahudo »

The 3 mafia 1 SK setup is common enough for a 12 player game that I’m assuming that’s what we’re looking at. Having 3 mafia players in day 3 of a 12 player game would make them confidant enough to buss a player and still feel like they have the upper hand, but I still want to look at the 2 people that did not vote for UROE:

GhostWriter
GhostWriter post 337 wrote:Considering my stance on the miller claim (I believe it, for the most part)
Why did you wait until day 3 to believe the miller claim?
GhostWriter post 405 wrote:I've already said that I believe the miller claim, for the most part. This is because I feel that it's most helpful to the town for claim miller, if you know that you are one, early on. I've never been a supporter of the "lynch all millers" ideal, but I that doesn't make me completely exclude them if there's a strong enough case on them.
Why did you not believe Der Hammer’s miller claim from the start and vote for him on day 1? Why did you not comment on Nat’s claim and instead only refer to him on peripheral issues like his speculation on gained powers, or his speculation on character claims? What was your opinion of Nat then and how did it change through day 3?

Master Ruck
Master Ruck post 416 wrote:I'll post my thoughts on Nat/UROE soon as well. Not right now, though, as another game I'm in is almost at deadline.
Why didn’t you follow through with this?
Master Ruck post 322 wrote:If Nat is truly the miller, which I believe, then waiting for any kind of cop scan on him before claiming will bring suspicion to everyone instantly by saying that the claim seems too convenient.
Sure Nat may have said something that makes him suspicious, but so does everyone at one point so I believe his claim and that he's town.
Why did you feel the need to add the sentence I bolded here? Sirdan only asked you if you though claiming miller day 1 was a good strategy. Why did you preemptively give Nat the benefit of the doubt and think he was town?
Master Ruck post 413 wrote:I'm feeling a bit iffy on Nat/UROE so I'm gonna do a read on them next
What did you mean by iffy? Why didn’t you expand on this any?
Master Ruck
Master Ruck
Goon
Master Ruck
Goon
Goon

Post Post #458 (ISO) » Sat Feb 07, 2009 2:13 am

Post by Master Ruck »

Jahudo wrote:
Master Ruck
Master Ruck post 416 wrote:I'll post my thoughts on Nat/UROE soon as well. Not right now, though, as another game I'm in is almost at deadline.
Why didn’t you follow through with this?

Couple of reasons. First, I was suspicious of what he said to me during an answer trade and how he said it, and that's not the easiest thing to claim as evidence as nobody can see it and I could easily be lying. Plus it was still only a hunch at the time. Also, I had that lazy "I'll do it tomorrow" attitude which is poor, but also the truth.

Master Ruck post 322 wrote:If Nat is truly the miller, which I believe, then waiting for any kind of cop scan on him before claiming will bring suspicion to everyone instantly by saying that the claim seems too convenient.
Sure Nat may have said something that makes him suspicious, but so does everyone at one point so I believe his claim and that he's town.
Why did you feel the need to add the sentence I bolded here? Sirdan only asked you if you though claiming miller day 1 was a good strategy. Why did you preemptively give Nat the benefit of the doubt and think he was town?

I added the sentence because I was thinking it at the time and I feel my thoughts should be posted regardless of how odd or stupid they may be. As for why I thought it, well, I believe I said somewhere that I was in another game on another site where I was shouted at for not claiming miller D1 and helping the town (even though it was a fakeclaim) so I guess it was in my mind that if someone claimed miller D1 right at the beginning, then they probably are a miller.

Master Ruck post 413 wrote:I'm feeling a bit iffy on Nat/UROE so I'm gonna do a read on them next
What did you mean by iffy? Why didn’t you expand on this any?

Alright, replace iffy with gut feeling or vibes. He was under a bit of scrutiny at the time and my belief in his claim was starting to waver. My suspicions from the trade I mentioned earlier added to this as well so it seemed appropriate to do a reread of him and see if I could fins something conclusive to back up my thoughts.
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #459 (ISO) » Sat Feb 07, 2009 7:24 am

Post by GhostWriter »

First and foremost:
Vote: DrippingGoofball
. Now then, on to other things.
Jahudo wrote:GhostWriter
GhostWriter post 337 wrote:Considering my stance on the miller claim (I believe it, for the most part)
Why did you wait until day 3 to believe the miller claim?
I did not wait until then to believe it. I don't think I ever said I didn't believe it, however, what I did do was wait until day 3 to actually tell everyone else I believed it. There's a difference.
Jahudo wrote:
GhostWriter post 405 wrote:I've already said that I believe the miller claim, for the most part. This is because I feel that it's most helpful to the town for claim miller, if you know that you are one, early on. I've never been a supporter of the "lynch all millers" ideal, but I that doesn't make me completely exclude them if there's a strong enough case on them.
Why did you not believe Der Hammer’s miller claim from the start and vote for him on day 1?
Because it was second. It's literally that simple of a reason. I turned out to be right, but it turned out to actually be a bad thing that I was right.
Jahudo wrote:Why did you not comment on Nat’s claim and instead only refer to him on peripheral issues like his speculation on gained powers, or his speculation on character claims?
Because, to me, he was either scum or miller. Worrying about the miller claim would get me no where, since I had my views on it already made up. However, I still had things I wanted to know of about his actions and thoughts, because those would be what I'd try to use to find a crack in his armor. I didn't feel a need to comment on the miller claim, there were enough of you focusing on just that for an attack. I didn't see anything wrong with the claim. However, if his other actions would prove him to really be scum, that's when I'd have dropped the trust of the miller claim. It's like have a cop with a guilty report, killing scum, and then still being watched for slip-ups to make sure they aren't bussing scum, due to the nature of this game.
Jahudo wrote:What was your opinion of Nat then and how did it change through day 3?
It didn't. I just hadn't told my stance on it until then.
Axelrod
Axelrod
Mafia Scum
Axelrod
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #460 (ISO) » Sat Feb 07, 2009 7:43 am

Post by Axelrod »

Unvote

No, no, no. We do not speed lynch here. I think DGB is probably the correct play, but not before she has a chance to respond.

Now, if she drops off the planet and doesn't say something soon, then we can reconsider that.
iLord
iLord
Mafia Scum
iLord
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #461 (ISO) » Sat Feb 07, 2009 8:36 am

Post by iLord »

To Come! (Day 4)

Flavor to come.

Vote Count the First (Day 4)

DrippingGoofball (2): Master Ruck, GhostWriter

With 6 alive, it's 4 to lynch.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #462 (ISO) » Sat Feb 07, 2009 11:13 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

Well isn't that an interesting development.

Last night, I received the ability to pick the locks on student lockers. I rummaged through Axelrod's locker, and found a firearm, a bag of weed, $1000, a nudie calendar and no textbooks.

Normally I'd just go ahead and lynch Axelrod, but I'm split between Axelrod and MasterRuck.

Either Master Ruck is insane, which I doubt, or a bold gambiting scum. I tend to believe it's the latter.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Jahudo
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #463 (ISO) » Sat Feb 07, 2009 12:45 pm

Post by Jahudo »

Everyone: Massclaim today or not?
DrippingGoofball wrote:Last night, I received the ability to pick the locks on student lockers.
Why did you choose Axelrod?
Master Ruck wrote:Gained through answers. It was a one-shot so I don't have it anymore, but I scanned DGB and he turned up as a bad kid. Bold red lettering, so I'm gonna count that as scum.
What was the flavor like in your "scan" or did you not get any flavor?

I earned a power too but it wasn't powerful at all so I am hesitant to believe these other powers.
Master Ruck
Master Ruck
Goon
Master Ruck
Goon
Goon

Post Post #464 (ISO) » Sat Feb 07, 2009 12:50 pm

Post by Master Ruck »

The 1 shot scan was in the form of a lie detecting ring. By scanning DGB, the ring turned red and was clear that DGB is a bad kid.
Jahudo
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #465 (ISO) » Sat Feb 07, 2009 12:56 pm

Post by Jahudo »

@DGB: How did you manage to pick the lock?
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #466 (ISO) » Sat Feb 07, 2009 2:21 pm

Jahudo wrote:@DGB: How did you manage to pick the lock?
It says 'bolt cutter.'
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #467 (ISO) » Sat Feb 07, 2009 2:24 pm

Jahudo wrote:Why did you choose Axelrod?
Besides Nat, who I found suspicious on account of his miller FAKEclaim, no one really stood out. Usually, that means that the scum team is doing a good job blending in. I thought Axelrod would be the kind of player to be able to pull it off.

GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #468 (ISO) » Sat Feb 07, 2009 2:44 pm

Post by GhostWriter »

DrippingGoofball wrote:
It says 'bolt cutter.'
That, in no way, resembles picking a lock. That's cutting a lock. The two aren't really related.
Jahudo
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #469 (ISO) » Sat Feb 07, 2009 3:08 pm

Post by Jahudo »

@Master Ruck: Why did you target DGB? Particularly why did you target someone who was on UROE's lynch wagon?

@GhostWriter: Did you have alerts on anyone last night?
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #470 (ISO) » Sat Feb 07, 2009 3:12 pm

Post by GhostWriter »

I have alerts on all of you. I most likely had the most alerts of all of us. I have been able to place alerts on everyone for multiple nights. Why?
Jahudo
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #471 (ISO) » Sat Feb 07, 2009 3:33 pm

Post by Jahudo »

I wanted to know if the power I used last night was necessary.

The power I gained allowed me to bypass an alert to get an answer from somebody and I choose you because I figured you'd have an alert on me. I said my power wasn't that powerful because all it does is give me another unconfirmed answer when I already have a power.

I guess this power only makes sense if it's possible to get an additional power, but I don't know if any of this is going to help us find scum.

I asked DGB about picking the lock because my power came from an item too. This makes me think that they are real claims but not indicative of an alignment.
GhostWriter wrote:That, in no way, resembles picking a lock. That's cutting a lock. The two aren't really related.
Agreed but maybe she has an explanation.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #472 (ISO) » Sat Feb 07, 2009 4:28 pm

GhostWriter wrote:
DrippingGoofball wrote:
It says 'bolt cutter.'
That, in no way, resembles picking a lock. That's cutting a lock. The two aren't really related.
I went by memory when I used the word 'picking' but the word is bolt cutter. I had to check what that looked like with google images.

GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #473 (ISO) » Sat Feb 07, 2009 4:34 pm

Post by GhostWriter »

Jahudo wrote:
GhostWriter wrote:That, in no way, resembles picking a lock. That's cutting a lock. The two aren't really related.
Agreed but maybe she has an explanation.
Okay.
DrippingGoofball wrote:I went by memory when I used the word 'picking' but the word is bolt cutter. I had to check what that looked like with google images.
How's this working for you?
Master Ruck
Master Ruck
Goon
Master Ruck
Goon
Goon

Post Post #474 (ISO) » Sat Feb 07, 2009 11:09 pm

Post by Master Ruck »

Jahudo wrote:@Master Ruck: Why did you target DGB? Particularly why did you target someone who was on UROE's lynch wagon?
I just spent a long time looking at the list of surviving characters and worked my way through them based somewhat on vibes. I had only traded with about 3 users to get all the answers I did, and considering I got something useful from it, I eliminated those I traded with from scanning. If I traded with scum, I doubt they would have given me the right answers.

With who I had left, DGB was giving me the most queries. I didn't feel too sure about him and my suspicions on him could have gone either way. In the end, I decided to go with him and either find scum or have all my doubts erased. I guess I got lucky and found scum. As for him pushing a UROE lynch, guess he was just bussing a scum mate. Nat was looking like the lynch then anyway, so helping the lynch along seems like a scum-trying-to-look-town thing to do.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”