DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #325 (ISO) » Tue Feb 03, 2009 12:43 pm

Post by DrippingGoofball »

zachattack wrote:If god gets bussed everyone who bussed him would lose.
You'd be surprised. I am SURE that that bus'ing happened already. Never mind the calculations; scum is foolish that way.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
zwetschenwasser
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
Doktor der Musik

Post Post #326 (ISO) » Tue Feb 03, 2009 12:45 pm

Post by zwetschenwasser »

Whaaa??? You're trying to get us into a major WIFOM. Why?
UW Huskies Class of 2014!
Spontaneous Bastard Mafia II is accepting replacements.
mask man
mask man
Goon
mask man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #327 (ISO) » Tue Feb 03, 2009 12:48 pm

Post by mask man »

uh, the last ^ should be aimed at zwets, sorry.
Show
The monster entered the blacksmith.
The monster became Otto the Blacksmith.
Otto the Blacksmith became the strongest man in the village.
But one day he said,
ÔÇ£Look at me. Look at me. Look at how large the monster inside me has become.ÔÇØ
Crunch Crunch! Munch Munch! Chomp Chomp! Gulp!

The hungry monster ate Otto from the inside out.
zwetschenwasser
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
Doktor der Musik

Post Post #328 (ISO) » Tue Feb 03, 2009 1:07 pm

What was the last ^?
mask man
mask man
Goon
mask man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #329 (ISO) » Tue Feb 03, 2009 1:15 pm

Post by mask man »

eh; something happened and my post didn't happen or something.
I'm agreeing with MK on the grounds of playing for future WinCons, I want bloodymonkey or someone to point people that seem to be playing like this, because apparently I'm blind.
Show
But one day he said,
ÔÇ£Look at me. Look at me. Look at how large the monster inside me has become.ÔÇØ

zwetschenwasser
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
Doktor der Musik

Post Post #330 (ISO) » Tue Feb 03, 2009 1:19 pm

blood monKey? Lol!
Jebus
Jebus
Mafia Scum
Jebus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #331 (ISO) » Tue Feb 03, 2009 1:26 pm

Post by Jebus »

Zwet: Notice all the one liners.
zwetschenwasser wrote:
Vote: DGB

obvscum
(Not quite one line, but still minimal. And RV)
zwetschenwasser wrote:I think you're forgetting the fact that Nietzsche can kill God once we figure out who he is, without waiting for the never happening vote.
zwetschenwasser wrote:BTW, I vote DGB because she's been scum in the last several games I've seen her in.
Explain that thought? Why does being scum in one game affect one being scum in this game?
zwetschenwasser wrote:Um...Is that a scum vote going towards an easy lynch w/o justification?
Explain that thought?
zwetschenwasser wrote:Why are jebus and zakeri God/Nietzsche/whatever again?
zwetschenwasser wrote:
Unvote; Vote: Zakeri

Why am I stupid again?
(Again, not one line, but very minimal.)
zwetschenwasser wrote:How do you change your thing from Mafia Scum to something else?
zwetschenwasser wrote:What???? YOU are the cult leader scum!
zwetschenwasser wrote:DGB: You're right! I'm the islam cult leader. Lynch me now!
What made you do this? I saw you explained, please do so again (in more than one line).
zwetschenwasser wrote:Wait...What just happened?
zwetschenwasser wrote:I'm not anybody, I was being sarcastic. Please don't kill me!
zwetschenwasser wrote:I enjoy making jokes in threads. It represents my lifestyle.
Unvote; Vote: mask man

Srsly?
(Same as the last two)
And explain please?
zwetschenwasser wrote:Why do we lose? Can't we just kill the last one?
zwetschenwasser wrote:
Unvote; Vote Zakeri

Sounds like God to me... and Blood, STFU. You're being a royal jerk. Grow half a pair.
(" ")
And explain that thought?
zwetschenwasser wrote:Thank you pop! Care to explain to the world why I'm an obvious agnostic?
zwetschenwasser wrote:I'm fourteen and I'm a junior in high school, pop. You don't know me. Mehehehe...
And no, I'm not a recruit either. I'm a teapot guy. (Although in real life I'm Catholic)
(" ")
zwetschenwasser wrote:teapot=agnostic.

obvdoofus
(" ")
zwetschenwasser wrote:DGB is trying to lynch me with no good reason. That's why.
FoS: DGB and Double A
Explain that thought?
zwetschenwasser wrote:Bad logic? I don't follow you.
zwetschenwasser wrote:Hopefully he's not as nasty and unfriendly...
zwetschenwasser wrote:poptajo: My meta is posting short, quick things. Although they may seem concise, I personally do not prefer long detailed reads, as I believe that I can come up with my own conclusions and post them in a much more to the point, concise way. I only goof around when I see nothing to be gained by posting serious thoughts. I'm currently in nine games in MafiaScum, I'm modding a theme game in another forum, and have been playing the game on other forums for about six months.
This is the first post you've made longer than one line of text. And it actually has content!
zwetschenwasser wrote:I'm guessing agnostic, as he seems quite harmless... "Guchi gugu. Good baby. Pwetty AIIIGH!!! The #$%$#@ baby bit my $#!@$% finger!"
Explain that thought?
zwetschenwasser wrote:I don't like that pacman is pretending to be clueless.
Explain that thought?
zwetschenwasser wrote:I'm holding off on prying pacman until Zakeri makes a good defense. DGB, you were hating me all this time. Pacman isn't that good a reason to start buddying up.
FoS: DGB and Pacman
Explain that thought?
zwetschenwasser wrote:I'm God! Lynch me now!
Didn't you learn the first time?
zwetschenwasser wrote:I don't do this as well as DGB does. I'm trying to get reactions, not ruin the game. I'm not God, I'm just seeing what people do. Sorry.
zwetschenwasser wrote:DGB did that in another game...
zwetschenwasser wrote:The game is still in progress.
zwetschenwasser wrote:Ooh! Ooh! Pick me!!
zwetschenwasser wrote:
Unvote; Vote: Jebus

for his reaction to my fake God-claim.
Hai, what? So yeah, explain that thought?
zwetschenwasser wrote:I think Zakeri has more votes than Jebus right now, DGB. It's not opportunistic.
Explain that thought?
zwetschenwasser wrote:
DrippingGoofball wrote:And I'm seeing, plain as the sun, distancing from Jebus.

unvote, vote: Jebus
No opportunism here.
Explain that thought? I'm not sure what you meant by this.
zwetschenwasser wrote:My vote is not bogus. I got a WTF overreaction for my clearly untrue God claim. Jebus is bad.
It wasn't "clearly untrue" back when you apologized for it. So explain that thought?
zwetschenwasser wrote:Whaaa??? You're trying to get us into a major WIFOM. Why?
zwetschenwasser wrote:What was the last ^?

Here's the point: I'm not happy with you.
> You claim Islam Cult Leader.
> You claim God many posts later.
> You slightly change your reasoning to get on a wagon.
> You almost never post more than one line.
> You almost never explain your thinking.

So here's a little something-something for you.
1> Why did you claim the Islam CL?
2> Why didn't you learn the first time? Why did you go on and claim God?
3> Why do you jump on my reaction to your claim now? Why not before?
4> You say you're experienced as a Mafia player. This pretty much negates my feeling of newbiness from you. (Respond however you feel).
5> Your meta - You said that it was short, concise posts (that coincidentally don't have any meat/explanation to them). Can I get a link to another game you've been in (that's been completed)?
6> See the above quotes. Every time I say "Explain that thought?", please do.

*Jebus is getting to the explanation for why the lynch on Jebus is bogus. Next post, likely.*

Current thought - DGB is God. Zwet is Islamic CL.

^Though very likely wrong. I'd still like to hear what people have to say on it, though.
Bastard ModGod. Mislynch fodder. Suave savior.
zwetschenwasser
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
Doktor der Musik

Post Post #332 (ISO) » Tue Feb 03, 2009 1:52 pm

1> To act crazy
2> Seeing how people went nuts over it, I did it again so I could pay attention to reactions
3> That's the only reason I'm voting for you, and it came after my God claim.
4> You are correct
5> If you don't believe me, you can go through the trouble of looking for them yourself. I just completed my first MafiaScum game (not other forum game), which was Election, and I was the town cop.
6> I'll do some.

a)early meta justification for a random vote, mainly a joke
b)that was the thought. The vote was scummy, without good reasons, and opportunistic
c)I was very tired, and I wanted to be a little crazy, so I screwed around by claiming ICL. When I saw that it started some reactions, I did it again (this time to be useful)
d)maskman voted me for making a joke, and he said srsly?, so I did it right back at him.
e)he was being a jerk to everyone and acting like he owned the world and could just curse at everyone and act nastily. Venting my frustration at him.
f)someone came up with the possibility of me being a genius that could use reverse-reverse psychology to make me not look like god, and then said that he didn't think I could be so smart, so yeah. I'm not god though, and the post amused me.
g)DGB was saying that I was scum because I was agnostic. Hello?
h)g was the DGB reason, and Double A looked a little too noobish to not put some suspicion on him.
i)I realized Double A was a noob, and posted that I believed that he probably was an agnostic still getting the feel of the game and learning stuff. The second half was a joke.
j)Pacman's actively lurking and I don't like that. I'm suspecting him right now, right after you.
k)DGB crazily switched to supporting me. First she was calling me obvscum and then she started saying "good catch, buddy! You're right! Pacman is obvscum! Lynch him quick!" Seemed too convenient to me.
l)I've already explained that what I learned from the first time was that I could get some great reactions from claiming God
m)I already explained why your reaction was strange. I thought you should have noticed I was trying to get reactions and just leave me alone, not ask for me to get replaced. That's a large part of why I'm voting for you.
o)DGB called my Jebus vote opportunistic towards wherever the town was going. The town wasn't going towards you, it was going towards Zakeri, so DGB's point was flawed.
p)Sarcasm. DGB was being completely opportunistic, after calling me out on it.
q)It is clearly untrue. And don't start talking about me being apologetic, because it was mainly meant to appease you from your overreaction.

I think you could have figured out most of my trains of thought without this rundown, and by asking these questions you are making yourself even more suspicious. I'm not that unclear, even with one-liners, and you make it seem like I'm actively trying to confuse people with undecipherable logic, which is not true.
Jebus
Jebus
Mafia Scum
Jebus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #333 (ISO) » Tue Feb 03, 2009 3:26 pm

Post by Jebus »

zwetschenwasser wrote:and by asking these questions you are making yourself even more suspicious. I'm not that unclear, even with one-liners, and you make it seem like I'm actively trying to confuse people with undecipherable logic, which is not true.
For the moment, I merely have time to check to see if you answered - I don't really have time to figure out what answer goes to what question (basically, tl;dr at the moment).

Anyway, since when did asking questions make someone suspicious? I ask because I don't understand. I'm not accusing you of actively confusing people with indecipherable logic, it's just that with your one liners I'm having trouble following your logic, which I'm sure is true for others as well. So while you may not be unclear to yourself, something gets lost in the communication of your thinking.

Something like that.
Bastard ModGod. Mislynch fodder. Suave savior.
SilverPhoenix
SilverPhoenix
Goon
SilverPhoenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #334 (ISO) » Tue Feb 03, 2009 3:40 pm

Post by SilverPhoenix »

Jebus wrote: For the moment, I merely have time to check to see if you answered - I don't really have time to figure out what answer goes to what question (basically, tl;dr at the moment).
Oh, the irony of that statement: "The One-Liner" writing a post too long to read. XD
[i]Currently lurking about...
[/i]
zwetschenwasser
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
Doktor der Musik

Post Post #335 (ISO) » Tue Feb 03, 2009 3:47 pm

He didn't even give me a compliment. :-(
mask man
mask man
Goon
mask man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #336 (ISO) » Tue Feb 03, 2009 6:00 pm

Post by mask man »

Lol,
now that everyone has had a chance to die laughing...
Jebus, the only one of your attacks on zwet which have really phased me are numbers 3 and 5.

> You slightly change your reasoning to get on a wagon.
> You almost never explain your thinking.
Show
But one day he said,

ortolan
ortolan
Mafia Scum
ortolan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #337 (ISO) » Wed Feb 04, 2009 12:19 am

Post by ortolan »

Still liking the Jebus wagon

He concoted a huge attack vote post against zwet, which suggests he is sweating at the prospect of being lynched

most of this post is "explain that thought" with little real analysis. Yes zwet comes across as scummy (new), but unfortunately in this game you can't ride by on getting mislynches like that today, because we are only looking for one very specific scum playa. I think you're much more likely to be He than zwet is.

This "bussing God" discussion is stupid. It certainly couldn't be the form of a normal bus- if God dies then they lose automatically. But furthermore the cult
leaders
have no particular reason to dissociate themselves from God- if they get lynched then they've lost anyway so they don't care if God gets caught as a result of their flip. Perhaps their recruits might care more. I am thinking in general the cults would react tentatively towards votes on God and if they looked serious/dangerous then start to jump in by arguing against them.
Currently modding Mole Mafia: http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=20529

Feel free to PM me to be ready in case I need a replacement.
mask man
mask man
Goon
mask man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #338 (ISO) » Wed Feb 04, 2009 3:44 am

Post by mask man »

"But furthermore the cult leaders have no particular reason to dissociate themselves from God-"

Try thinking of AItP. But with the assassin having a very sucky role. And the guards being cultists in 3 different groups. and add a bunch of vanillas waiting to be recruited who for the moment want god lynched instead.
Show
But one day he said,

Jahudo
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #339 (ISO) » Wed Feb 04, 2009 4:51 am

Post by Jahudo »

For the most part I don't have a problem with how zwet answered Jebus's long list of suspicions. He actually had some good answers. These are the only points I'm not sure about:
zwetschenwasser wrote:
zwetschenwasser wrote:DGB is trying to lynch me with no good reason. That's why. FoS: DGB and Double A
h)g was the DGB reason, and Double A looked a little too noobish to not put some suspicion on him.
How was he "too noobish" and why does that require suspicion?
zwetschenwasser wrote:
zwetschenwasser wrote:I'm guessing agnostic, as he seems quite harmless... "Guchi gugu. Good baby. Pwetty AIIIGH!!! The #$%$#@ baby bit my $#!@$% finger!"
i)I realized Double A was a noob, and posted that I believed that he probably was an agnostic still getting the feel of the game and learning stuff. The second half was a joke.
Why did you switch from thinking his inexperience was a scum tell to a town tell? Also I think calling him a child is ad hom even though you aren't attacking him, you are setting it up so his arguments are discredited because he's a newbie.
X
X
Mafia Scum
X
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #340 (ISO) » Wed Feb 04, 2009 11:37 am

Post by X »

Sorry, busy last two days - I will post tomorrow.
pacman281292
pacman281292
Mafia Scum
pacman281292
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #341 (ISO) » Wed Feb 04, 2009 12:57 pm

Post by pacman281292 »

X wrote:
pacman:
Has 3 posts. A late random vote, a request for prods (ironic) combined with an FoS of ZSW, and a question of "What do we do?"
I've been busy, and I don't get this game.
zsjfyahwbkywasser wrote:Pacman isn't that good a reason to start buddying up
WTF.
WHERE AM I BUDDYING UP
Show
Current statistics (not counting games previous to June 2010):
Align: W/L/O
Town: 0/1/0
Scum: 1/0/0
Other: 0/0/0
zwetschenwasser
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
Doktor der Musik

Post Post #342 (ISO) » Wed Feb 04, 2009 1:17 pm

I thought Double A was pretending to know less than he did, with his "what's an FoS" and "I'm confused" posts. But I realized later that my thinking was really stupid, and he is just getting a feel for the game, so I killed my suspicion of him. And I'm definitely not trying to discredit the guy. I'm just pointing out my thoughts on him. If he comes up with good arguments I'll be more than willing to follow and back them up. Pacman, could you put that quote in context? I can't find the post where I said that. Why are you repeating your excuse of "being confused" over and over again? All you have to do is read the first post of the game. You are now more than ever, number 2 on my scum list.
mask man
mask man
Goon
mask man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #343 (ISO) » Wed Feb 04, 2009 2:25 pm

Post by mask man »

Is it just me(I'm sure it is), or have I been skipping over all of Double A's posts?
Show
But one day he said,

zwetschenwasser
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
Doktor der Musik

Post Post #344 (ISO) » Wed Feb 04, 2009 2:29 pm

what do you mean by that?
Jahudo
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #345 (ISO) » Wed Feb 04, 2009 2:48 pm

Post by Jahudo »

mask man wrote:Is it just me(I'm sure it is), or have I been skipping over all of Double A's posts?
He's had 8 total posts, mostly a sentence or two, last one was last Thursday. Nearly all his contribution has been to ask newbie questions. Zwet's explanation seems to fit with how Double A's acted.
zwetschenwasser
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
Doktor der Musik

Post Post #346 (ISO) » Wed Feb 04, 2009 3:27 pm

I still think that he's confused, though.
qwints
qwints
Mafia Scum
qwints
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #347 (ISO) » Wed Feb 04, 2009 5:09 pm

Post by qwints »

Thorough posts are not scummy.
unvote
ortolan
ortolan
Mafia Scum
ortolan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #348 (ISO) » Wed Feb 04, 2009 8:46 pm

Post by ortolan »

mask man (338) wrote:"But furthermore the cult leaders have no particular reason to dissociate themselves from God-"

Try thinking of AItP. But with the assassin having a very sucky role. And the guards being cultists in 3 different groups. and add a bunch of vanillas waiting to be recruited who for the moment want god lynched instead.
It's not the same- while God has motivation to bus the cult leaders, they have no motivation to bus him. If they straight out bus him to a lynch then they lose. If they bus him to make themselves look dissocated from him when they flip scum, then they have nothing to gain by doing this- because once they've died they've already lost anyhow- they don't care whether or not the other players can work out who God is.
Currently modding Mole Mafia: http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=20529

Feel free to PM me to be ready in case I need a replacement.
Bloodmoney
Bloodmoney
Townie
Bloodmoney
Townie
Townie

Post Post #349 (ISO) » Wed Feb 04, 2009 11:27 pm

Post by Bloodmoney »

Making a mental note to post here after I'm done with my main account's game(s).
"It is not the Russians I fear: it is the Doctor Bluthgelds, the Doctor Bloodmoneys, in our own society, that terrify me."--PKD

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”