Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #525 (ISO) » Tue Feb 03, 2009 7:37 am

Post by LlamaFluff »

Vote Count

Lynx the Antithesis (2) - Darox, Panzerjager
Lowell (1) - Artem
Panzerjager (1) - Charter

Not Voting (6) - Master Ruck, Danchaofan, Lowell, Tubby216, Artifex, Lynx the Antithesis

Will send out prods to those who need them tonight
Co-host of The USL Show
GeoGuessr: USL Pony
Fall Guys: Scary Hopping Bonkus
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #526 (ISO) » Tue Feb 03, 2009 8:17 am

Post by charter »

Artem wrote:
Lynx wrote: Don't forget Artem's case on Lowell which we're still waiting Lowell to repond to.
I actually think that Lowell is more likely to be scum than Panzer. (or Lynx for that matter).
I did forget about this one. I'll review Lowell later.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #527 (ISO) » Tue Feb 03, 2009 8:47 am

Post by PJ. »

[hypothetical] If I claimed Cop and said I got an innocent on Dan, wouldn't you be saying we were damn closed to confirmed town?[/hypothetical]
Sometimes a sandwich is just a sandwich.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #528 (ISO) » Tue Feb 03, 2009 9:05 am

Post by charter »

No. Claiming cop doesn't excuse your scumminess.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #529 (ISO) » Tue Feb 03, 2009 9:10 am

Post by PJ. »

So you'd beat a dead horse and possibly lynch a claimed cop just because you're way too narrow minded to see the whole field?

Personally I don't see why Lowell, Lynx and I are the only cases that can be made. I can see a case being made for Master Ruck or Tubby. It is scummy for limiting the town's options to just 3 lynchs and
FoS:on anyone who has done so
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #530 (ISO) » Tue Feb 03, 2009 9:15 am

Post by charter »

I didn't say I'd lynch you immediately, but I wouldn't become your sheep and follow you mindlessly. I know that claiming cop is BS cause I've claimed phony roles as scum before and I've been beat as town by scum that claimed cop.

Also, how can you Fos people for not making cases when you're not doing anything at all but this pointless back and forth between me and you.
Artem
Artem
Mafia Scum
Artem
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #531 (ISO) » Tue Feb 03, 2009 9:16 am

Post by Artem »

Panzer wrote: I can see a case being made for Master Ruck or Tubby.
Then do it.

While I'm trying to get Lowell to answer my accusations, I'm certainly keeping my eyes open for the other cases and the reactions to them.
pepoel who spel bad and don't know grammer is jerks
Master Ruck
Master Ruck
Goon
Master Ruck
Goon
Goon

Post Post #532 (ISO) » Tue Feb 03, 2009 9:38 am

Post by Master Ruck »

I'd be interested to see one of those cases myself. As far as I can tell, my mistakes have been my votes which look opportunistic, and my "I suck" post (254) which was me being frustrated at feeling useless.
With the dawning of each new day, my evil machinations inch me closer to world domination. And also breakfast.
Master Ruck
Master Ruck
Goon
Master Ruck
Goon
Goon

Post Post #533 (ISO) » Tue Feb 03, 2009 9:55 am

Post by Master Ruck »

I don't see that big of a case on tubby either other than he's not posted much and it has been a little vague, but he promised to post his thoughts on people in his last post (3 days ago, admittedly, but not masses of time) so I'm gonna wait and hear what he has to say.
With the dawning of each new day, my evil machinations inch me closer to world domination. And also breakfast.
tubby216
tubby216
Mafia Scum
tubby216
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #534 (ISO) » Tue Feb 03, 2009 9:59 am

Post by tubby216 »

i'm still workin on it the whole work thing blows ass, they extend my stay down here another i week i was supposed to be home by now,,

i charter in isolation and nothing popped out at me

i re-read lynx appears to be goin back and forth with scummy posts/towns posts
"I swear tubby is scum in every game I've read, even some of the ones he wasn't in. "~Vi
"Whether you love him or hate him, Tubby is an excellent scumhunter."~BM
[b]need 0 replacements for open189 pm me[/b]
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #535 (ISO) » Tue Feb 03, 2009 10:00 am

Post by PJ. »

Well Master Ruck just made my point. He's downplaying his own stuff cause he made huge scumtells in during the XD thing.

And Tubby has been lurking in plain sight ever since he replace, continually promising reads.

I'm not FoSing those not making cases Charter, I'm FoSing those who said the only cases to be made are for Me and Lowell.
tubby216
tubby216
Mafia Scum
tubby216
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #536 (ISO) » Tue Feb 03, 2009 10:01 am

Post by tubby216 »

i'm sorry i will try to do better to devote more time to this game
"I swear tubby is scum in every game I've read, even some of the ones he wasn't in. "~Vi
"Whether you love him or hate him, Tubby is an excellent scumhunter."~BM
[b]need 0 replacements for open189 pm me[/b]
Lynx The Antithesis
Lynx The Antithesis
Goon
Lynx The Antithesis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #537 (ISO) » Tue Feb 03, 2009 10:02 am

Post by Lynx The Antithesis »

Panzerjager wrote:
Personally I don't see why Lowell, Lynx and I are the only cases that can be made. I can see a case being made for Master Ruck or Tubby. It is scummy for limiting the town's options to just 3 lynchs and
FoS:on anyone who has done so
No one said there's only three cases. We've only said that these are the three main cases being discussed. And if you can see a case on MR or Tubby, then point it out. It's scummy just to tunnel on when person when you clearly have some suspicions about others as well. Still waiting on your case on me by the way...
If you got it flaunt it.
-Judas Iscariot
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #538 (ISO) » Tue Feb 03, 2009 10:05 am

Post by PJ. »

On Lynx, How he continually changed his stance on the Charter wagon was incredibly scummy. All of his interactions with BSG, were also incredibly scummy because he was saying don't read BSG's reaction, I ruined it, when she spoke up before he did. Also as Darox mentioned, He has a tendency of fence sitting and trying not to offend anyone by averaging being in the middle.

Unvote, Vote: Lynx
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #539 (ISO) » Tue Feb 03, 2009 10:08 am

Post by PJ. »

EBWOP: Apparently I was voting Lynx and forgot.
Master Ruck
Master Ruck
Goon
Master Ruck
Goon
Goon

Post Post #540 (ISO) » Tue Feb 03, 2009 11:18 am

Post by Master Ruck »

Panzerjager wrote:Well Master Ruck just made my point. He's downplaying his own stuff cause he made huge scumtells in during the XD thing.
I'm not downplaying at all. My votes look opportunistic and nothing more than that, and that post was also nothing more than frustration at feeling useless. If there are other points you have on me (which you seem to imply with my scumtells made in discussion with Xda) then by all means say them instead of just saying they exist somewhere. Even if I am downplaying any tells, as town, you should explain them all in full anyway.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #541 (ISO) » Tue Feb 03, 2009 12:22 pm

Post by charter »

Panzer or MR (or mayyyyybe Lynx) are all acceptable lynches in my eyes.
Lynx The Antithesis
Lynx The Antithesis
Goon
Lynx The Antithesis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #542 (ISO) » Tue Feb 03, 2009 12:38 pm

Post by Lynx The Antithesis »

Panzerjager wrote:On Lynx, How he continually changed his stance on the Charter wagon was incredibly scummy. All of his interactions with BSG, were also incredibly scummy because he was saying don't read BSG's reaction, I ruined it, when she spoke up before he did. Also as Darox mentioned, He has a tendency of fence sitting and trying not to offend anyone by averaging being in the middle.

Unvote, Vote: Lynx
Continually changed my stance on the Charter wagon? What are you even talking about? There was never even a Charter wagon. The most votes he's attained was like 2. I went after him on Day 2 because I felt he was my biggest lead from the switch to your wagon. But after his claim, I reviewed the whole scene and discovered it was much sooner than the deadline. So I revoke my case on Charter after the claim. Funny, you did the exact same thing going from the enitre Day 1 calling Artem and Charter scum buddies to confirmed townies. Hypocritical perhaps?

The entire BSG business has been gone over again again with Darox. All of which Darox has pointed before and something you stated that you agreed with. When pressed about latching on to multiple arguments presented by other players, you said that you held a minor suspicion of me. Now, on Day 2 when nothing new has developed on me, you have turned that minor suspicion enough to a vote. Seems to be a little bit of a reach. You've gone from a very minor agreement with Darox to a full on piggy back of Darox's argument. You're not helping the description of yourself latching on to everybody's arguments.

Now with the fence sitting business. While I was pushing Xdaamno trying to get him to help the town. You just sat quiet and enjoyed the ride of the wagon. So it looks like I'm putting myself in the attention of the town(Not worried about whether anyone agrees or not) while you were on the wagon as well doing little to help the town in the face if a dealine. So if I'm going at with Xdaamno, I'm obviously not trying to stay on everybody's good side. I could have easily sat quiet until deadline like some others on the wagon.

Also, the fact that you voted me yet again makes me believe your fabricating this argument as you go along rather than call upon found suspicions.
If you got it flaunt it.
-Judas Iscariot
Master Ruck
Master Ruck
Goon
Master Ruck
Goon
Goon

Post Post #543 (ISO) » Tue Feb 03, 2009 12:45 pm

Post by Master Ruck »

Charter, I welcome you to hide behind me tonight and you will live to see the next day seeing as I'm town.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #544 (ISO) » Tue Feb 03, 2009 12:47 pm

Post by charter »

Me saying who I'm going to hide behind again will be idiotic. You will be targetted for a kill and we will both die (if you are indeed town).

Fos for trying to get me killed so obviously.
Master Ruck
Master Ruck
Goon
Master Ruck
Goon
Goon

Post Post #545 (ISO) » Tue Feb 03, 2009 12:48 pm

Post by Master Ruck »

The doc could step in and protect one of us then.
Artifex
Artifex
Townie
Artifex
Townie
Townie

Post Post #546 (ISO) » Tue Feb 03, 2009 12:54 pm

Post by Artifex »

Argh! Sorry for going AWOL- I fractured my ankle on an ice patch Friday morning and I just couldnt friggin concentrate on the game (or my schoolwork for that matter) for the sheer aggravating continual dull ache. The good news I suppose is that I have to stay off my feet so I'll be glued to my laptop. Something more substantive from me tonight.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #547 (ISO) » Tue Feb 03, 2009 1:14 pm

Post by charter »

We don't know if we have a doc... Plus then it later sets up a perfect scum claim if we don't and neither of us die. Also, anyone who volunteers for investigation is almost universally a GF or some form of investigation immune role.
Master Ruck
Master Ruck
Goon
Master Ruck
Goon
Goon

Post Post #548 (ISO) » Tue Feb 03, 2009 1:16 pm

Post by Master Ruck »

In short, not gonna happen. Ok, I'll go back to scum hunting.
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #549 (ISO) » Tue Feb 03, 2009 6:19 pm

Post by LlamaFluff »

Prodding Darox
Co-host of The USL Show
GeoGuessr: USL Pony
Fall Guys: Scary Hopping Bonkus