freeko
freeko
Goon
freeko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #375 (ISO) » Tue Feb 03, 2009 4:12 am

Post by freeko »

You should start a machine shop. Your fabrication skills are amazing. Your acting skills need a little work though. You really need to learn how to turn tail and retreat better than this over your obvious screw up.

As for this.
So why is it that when we were actually considering lynching PK, you said you didn't agree with it?
I would not entirely be happy with lynching someone who I was not sure was scum, but I would have done it to move the game forward. In reality I would have been expecting the NK there so I would have been able to get away from this game pretty cleanly and not really care that half the people in the game then are inactive.

Now that your skills at taking things out of context are complete. I now grank you the rank of context knight. You still have a ways to go before you are one with the context of things.

Mod-Edit Votecount 2-5

Rhinox - 3 (Vi, Freeko, Korts)
Vi - 1 (BSG)
Freeko - 1 (Rhinox)

Not Voting - 5 (Megaflareon, Lunar_Tick, Sipylus, Raider, Juls)

With 10 alive, it takes 6 to lynch.

Currently seeking a replacement for Lunar Tick and Sipylus, in that order. Megaflareon has one day to respond to his/her prod.

Deadline is in 17 Days, in case you happen to be wondering.
BSG
BSG
Goon
BSG
Goon
Goon

Post Post #376 (ISO) » Tue Feb 03, 2009 4:18 am

Post by BSG »

BSG wrote:Before I'll go into the things that has been said since Vi's first post (welcome BTW), I'd like to know from Freeko what his role is called in the PM.
Repeating myself especially for you freeko. And I fixed it especially for Vi (I'm so sorry)
Rhinox
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #377 (ISO) » Tue Feb 03, 2009 4:21 am

Post by Rhinox »

Sheesh... from no activity, to not being able to keep up...
Vi wrote:I like how thinly veiled this is getting.

Vote: Rhinox
(L-5)

If he's scum, we lynch Korts-scum for being his partner.
If he's Town, we lynch Korts-scum for feeding his wrongness.

See what I did there?
yeah... I see what you're saying, but I think you're trying too hard. As I believe what I actually said was if freeko was scum, you've earned your right to live and NOT be tomorrow's lynch, but if freeko is town, then you're scum (see my last post for "Reasons why one of the 2 of you are lying").

Korts is the one being ambiguous. He's the one who brought up that he thought you were both scum. I agreed that he had a point, but knowing one of the two of you have to be scum (see my last post for "Reasons why one of the 2 of you are lying"), I think that freeko is more likely scum and should be lynched
first
before considering whether or not freeko and Vi are potentially scum partners (I think my use of the word first was wrong and not representative of what I was trying to say)

So, while I understand your concerns, I think you were reading too much into what my intentions were/are slash not realizing how obviously freeko has been lying since the mason claim was made.
BSG wrote:Before I'll go into the things that has been said since
VI's
first post (welcome BTW), I'd like to know from Freeko what his role is called in the PM.
hehe... uh-oh, beware Vi's wrath!

Pre-emptive EBWOP:
freeko wrote:
I would not entirely be happy with lynching someone who I was not sure was scum, but I would have done it to move the game forward.
In reality I would have been expecting the NK there so I would have been able to get away from this game pretty cleanly and not really care that half the people in the game then are inactive.
You were perfectly happy to lynch korts as soon as the day began, and you were not sure he was scum. That had nothing to do with just moving the game along, which by the way is THE WORST reason ever for lynching someone, unless there is a deadline imminent.

Also, just because you "expected to be the nk", that doesn't mean that you should automatically stop caring about events in the game that may be a deciding factor in whether or not your side wins... That sounds selfish and scummy to me...
freeko wrote:Now that your skills at taking things out of context are complete. I now grank you the rank of context knight. You still have a ways to go before you are one with the context of things.
Instead of sarcasm, maybe you should try to explain how you have not been obviously lying about your role all game...
BSG
BSG
Goon
BSG
Goon
Goon

Post Post #378 (ISO) » Tue Feb 03, 2009 4:25 am

Post by BSG »

See my previous post about your comment of Vi's wrath...
Perhaps I should start begging.

And is that first sentence aimed at me of your post or not? If it is, I'll go into it after I've gotten the answer from Freeko.
freeko
freeko
Goon
freeko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #379 (ISO) » Tue Feb 03, 2009 4:27 am

Post by freeko »

I'd like to know from Freeko what his role is called in the PM.
You tell me yours and I will tell you mine. There will be no other terms or negotiation here.
BSG
BSG
Goon
BSG
Goon
Goon

Post Post #380 (ISO) » Tue Feb 03, 2009 4:33 am

Post by BSG »

Noted that you don't want to give information to the town.
The same goes for asking to trade the names of our roles.

So, why don't you want to tell? You've got something to hide :twisted:?
raider8169
raider8169
Mafia Scum
raider8169
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #381 (ISO) » Tue Feb 03, 2009 4:36 am

Post by raider8169 »

Freeko why the sudden change in the way you are posting? I got the impression you were laid back before the replacement and now you are teaming up with VI and being very aggressive. Is anyone else noticeing this?
Rhinox
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #382 (ISO) » Tue Feb 03, 2009 4:37 am

Post by Rhinox »

freeko wrote:
I'd like to know from Freeko what his role is called in the PM.
You tell me yours and I will tell you mine. There will be no other terms or negotiation here.
C'MON! this isn't pinging anyone elses Radar as rolefishing, now, on top of everything else?

Freeko, it should not be too hard to just answer the question. You've already claimed your role... might as well give us a name. Also, please quit dodging the issue and explain to me how I'm taking things out of context, and how you've not been lying.

BSG, the only part of my post directed to you was the part about Vi's wrath... the first line about not being able to catch up is because everyone is posting so rapidly at the moment, that everytime I post I'm crossposting, so I'm not being able to keep up...
freeko
freeko
Goon
freeko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #383 (ISO) » Tue Feb 03, 2009 4:46 am

Post by freeko »

C'MON! this isn't pinging anyone elses Radar as rolefishing, now, on top of everything else?
BSG is the one that is rolefishing. Therefore I will not answer him unless he gives me reaon to. The only reason I would EVER answer a question like this is if he pays the price I want him to. Even you could realize the implications if he is willing to pay my price for information. As I think the only person who would ask that and they say
Noted that you don't want to give information to the town.
is that he himself has something to hide.

The only thing I am doing is taking a blatantly loaded question and turning it on the one who is asking it.
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #384 (ISO) » Tue Feb 03, 2009 4:52 am

Post by Korts »

Um. Zero to hundred in one replacement. Awesome. I'll try and catch up after I'm done with some other games.
scumchat never die
BSG
BSG
Goon
BSG
Goon
Goon

Post Post #385 (ISO) » Tue Feb 03, 2009 4:56 am

Post by BSG »

Rolefishing when the role is already known? That's new to me...
So it would be more name fishing...And what's bad about that?
I also am wondering why you're making such a trouble of it as before you were telling many times you were confirmed. But now that that's been proven wrong, you're getting into defence mode.
It's also nice to see how much you care about your win condition:
Freeko wrote:BSG is the one that is rolefishing. Therefore I will not answer him unless he gives me reaon to. The only reason I would EVER answer a question like this is if he pays the price
I
want him to. Even you could realize the implications if he is willing to pay
my
price for information.
And now I'd like to use a PotS-quote:
PotS wrote:RECOMMENDATION TO THE SCUM:

1. Bus
2. Bus hard
unvote vote freeko

Can you also warn me when your next OMGUS vote is coming?

And Rhinox, please look at post 381. Perhaps Vi spares me as I'm not the only one who has to start begging :D.
freeko
freeko
Goon
freeko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #386 (ISO) » Tue Feb 03, 2009 5:18 am

Post by freeko »

Rolefishing when the role is already known? That's new to me...
So it would be more name fishing...And what's bad about that?
Somehow I think its you who are unsure, and need to ask a question that has an obvious and already stated answer.

Actually I think about this more and something popped out. You cant NK me can you? It would be too obvious who did it. The only way you could possibly be able to deal with me, and hide youeslf, is to somehow get me lynched. The problem you now face is that even this will backfire on you. you try and try and try with rhinox to manufacture anything and everything you can , but in the end you end up exposing yourself dont you?
Can you also warn me when your next OMGUS vote is coming?
Not anytime soon, I am perfectly fine with rhinox atm. I might OMGUS the smiley though.. so annoying. Though if you are willing to pay the price, I will answer your question as to the name of my role. Hell, I might even throw in a bonus gift too.
Offer expires while you wait.
Freeko why the sudden change in the way you are posting? I got the impression you were laid back before the replacement and now you are teaming up with VI and being very aggressive. Is anyone else noticeing this?
When i go, I want to make damn sure that you take out some scum after me.
Rhinox
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #387 (ISO) » Tue Feb 03, 2009 5:23 am

Post by Rhinox »

BSG wrote:And Rhinox, please look at post 381. Perhaps Vi spares me as I'm not the only one who has to start begging
I saw it ;) I thought I would get more amusement out of whatever Vi has to say about it, though :)

@freeko: Die scum.

That is all.
freeko
freeko
Goon
freeko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #388 (ISO) » Tue Feb 03, 2009 5:28 am

Post by freeko »

@freeko: Die scum.
Right back at ya.
BSG
BSG
Goon
BSG
Goon
Goon

Post Post #389 (ISO) » Tue Feb 03, 2009 6:11 am

Post by BSG »

Then state it. What do you have to lose if you're town as your role is already known. I'd like to hear the name from you that is mentioned in your PM.
Or is there a reason that you can't state it?
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #390 (ISO) » Tue Feb 03, 2009 10:02 am

Post by Vi »

I acknowledge BSG's begging. However, there's still an appropriate target.
raider 381 wrote:VI
Daykill: raider8169

-----

@Rhinox 373: All of that stems from two basic misunderstandings:
1) That our win condition is to survive until D6, with eliminating the bad guys being secondary. This is an understandable misreading (well, understandable to me because I can read my own Role, although I can't quote it to you) but, as mentioned earlier, not the case. Dare I ask if anyone else got a similar message in their flavor text?

2) Prom King claimed to confirm freeko as Town. freeko understandably had no idea what was going on with that, because my Role PM says absolutely nothing about a confirmed-Town partner and I'm willing to believe freeko's doesn't either. So here you have a conflict of interest for freeko - Prom King is calling freeko obvTown AND is "linked" to him, but at the same time is acting like obvscum who deserves a noose necklace.

The last part of your post is understandable, but freeko said it based on a misunderstanding.
Rhinox 363 wrote:If freeko is scum, I'm comfortable letting Vi live a while, but not as confirmed town.
What you said: If freeko is scum, Vi can live, but Vi is NOT confirmed Town.
What freeko read (based on his response): If freeko is scum, Vi is confirmed Town, but should be lynched anyway.

----
Rhinox 377 wrote:yeah... I see what you're saying, but
I think you're trying too hard.
Um, hello? You DO realize who you're talking to, right? :P
Rhinox 377 wrote:As I believe what I actually said was if freeko was scum, you've earned your right to live and NOT be tomorrow's lynch, but if freeko is town, then you're scum (see my last post for "Reasons why one of the 2 of you are lying").
And this is a no-win scenario, because I believe freeko is Town (if not confirmed Town).
If you're up in arms about someone lying, I've already covered that Prom King lied to you and everyone about having a confirmed partner, so there's really no mystery about it. But I don't think you're interested in who's lying, so long as one of us gets lynched.

Also, lining up lynches is *bad* in the general sense.

-----
freeko 379 wrote:You tell me yours and I will tell you mine. There will be no other terms or negotiation here.
Denied.

You will nameclaim - for yourself AND me - and you will do so with no further stipulation.
Nobody else has reason to claim right now, except you and me. And you can do it for both of us.

In addition, please keep in mind that I think you're pro-Town mostly for your response to being outed in the QuickTopic (paraphrase: "Prom King you @$$4@7 why did you do that? Now we just have to wait and see who gets NKd"). Your responses ITT are NOT reinforcing this. You can lash out less and try to justify yourself more any time now.

-----

From as far as I've gotten in my reread, I'm getting suspicious of raider for hanging out on the periphery of the game and generally being dispensable. So his cameo appearance in this argument is noted.
Everything you say and do matters. People will respond in ways you may never see. May those responses be what you intend.
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #391 (ISO) » Tue Feb 03, 2009 10:16 am

Post by Korts »

While BSG's question of what freeko's rolename is is a little weird, freeko's reaction is very unusual and quite scummy. I also don't like the negotiation of one name for another name; it gives me the notion that freeko wanted a pro-town rolename before he'd claim his own to check whether it would be accepted.
Vi wrote:From as far as I've gotten in my reread, I'm getting suspicious of raider for hanging out on the periphery of the game and generally being dispensable. So his cameo appearance in this argument is noted.
Fair point.
scumchat never die
raider8169
raider8169
Mafia Scum
raider8169
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #392 (ISO) » Tue Feb 03, 2009 10:17 am

Post by raider8169 »

Vi wrote:From as far as I've gotten in my reread, I'm getting suspicious of raider for hanging out on the periphery of the game and generally being dispensable. So his cameo appearance in this argument is noted.
My cameo appearance? I guess you can see it like that. I do not know where I stand in this. I think either Vi or freeko is scum. I do not feel there is enough to warent a lynch either way. I have a guess as to what will be claimed as my role hints something to that effect but not sure if it is referenceing you or someone else or if it means nothing at all. Not sure if I should say it as it may hurt the person I just called out or it might give someone an idea.

One thing that bothers me is that you say freeko can claim your name as well as his. Are you saying that both or your roles are the same name or that you guys said your role names in the quick link?
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #393 (ISO) » Tue Feb 03, 2009 10:17 am

Post by Vi »

Korts 391 wrote:While BSG's question of what freeko's rolename is is a little weird, freeko's reaction is very unusual and quite scummy. I also don't like the negotiation of one name for another name; it gives me the notion that freeko wanted a pro-town rolename before he'd claim his own to check whether it would be accepted.
What do you think of my reaction to the same?
Everything you say and do matters. People will respond in ways you may never see. May those responses be what you intend.
freeko
freeko
Goon
freeko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #394 (ISO) » Tue Feb 03, 2009 10:19 am

Post by freeko »

Denied.
You will nameclaim - for yourself AND me - and you will do so with no further stipulation.
Nobody else has reason to claim right now, except you and me. And you can do it for both of us.
I do this grudgingly, but since you asked so nicely.

Me = merchant
Vi = my companion

Now to go back to why I referenced making it to the town so often. It is my objective to make it to the town to sell my goods, with my companion. We travel in this caravan for the "safety in numbers" if you will. (I couldnt find a better way to paraphrase this without directly quoting the pm I have)

End of line.

Btw.. lol @ right said fred.. classic!
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #395 (ISO) » Tue Feb 03, 2009 10:20 am

Post by Vi »

raider: We were told what kind of person our companion was in our Role PMs. I could answer my own question just as easily, but I'm not going to.

Who ARE you suspicious of, raider? (Sorry if you said this earlier, but again, I'm not done with my reread.)
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #396 (ISO) » Tue Feb 03, 2009 10:24 am

Post by Vi »

freeko's claim is accurate. (Of course I have to be the sidekick :( )
Also @freeko: Flavor in theme games is generally not to be looked into too deeply. See previous question regarding this in 390.
raider8169
raider8169
Mafia Scum
raider8169
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #397 (ISO) » Tue Feb 03, 2009 10:29 am

Post by raider8169 »

Vi wrote:raider: We were told what kind of person our companion was in our Role PMs. I could answer my own question just as easily, but I'm not going to.

Who ARE you suspicious of, raider? (Sorry if you said this earlier, but again, I'm not done with my reread.)
I was suspicious of PK and you however it moved to freeko during the aurgument.

Can you confirm the claim name that freeko just said?

This changes alot so I am not sure anymore. It was not what I was expecting and had it been so would I could have explained better to everyone but without calling out a possible role I have nothing else.

Maybe a reread will help but I do not have time for that right now.
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #398 (ISO) » Tue Feb 03, 2009 10:41 am

Post by Korts »

Vi wrote:
Korts 391 wrote:While BSG's question of what freeko's rolename is is a little weird, freeko's reaction is very unusual and quite scummy. I also don't like the negotiation of one name for another name; it gives me the notion that freeko wanted a pro-town rolename before he'd claim his own to check whether it would be accepted.
What do you think of my reaction to the same?
Vague towntell, since you asked freeko to claim for you, too. I don't know if I would take that risk, were I scum fakeclaiming mason with a buddy. If I were scum in a neighbourhood I would be even less inclined since the neighbour would claim truthfully and I wouldn't want a scum rolename public.
scumchat never die
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #399 (ISO) » Tue Feb 03, 2009 10:43 am

Post by Korts »

Vi wrote:freeko's claim is accurate. (Of course I have to be the sidekick :( )
Also @freeko: Flavor in theme games is generally not to be looked into too deeply. See previous question regarding this in 390.
Humm. Okay, so this tells us that freeko claimed truthfully or you are both scum. The former still leaves room for one or both of you being scum, though, so I don't see what this little happening proved.

Now that you got what you wanted, BSG, why did you ask for a rolename claim in the first place?
scumchat never die

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”