Artem
Artem
Mafia Scum
Artem
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #501 (ISO) » Fri Jan 30, 2009 5:08 pm

Post by Artem »

The logic is probabilistic, hence the word "likely" interspersed everywhere. I'm writing down the things I see in the game and derive conclusions that seem likely to me.
charter wrote: I claimed now because everyone was asking me to explain my breadcrumbs from the end of yesterday. Plus, as long as I hid behind townies (and they aren't killed) I can't be killed at night, so me and the scum get to play outguess. The reason why I'm not waiting is I fully plan on continuing using my ability so there's a good chance I die sooner, rather than later.
The problem is that you're effectively telling scum who they should kill next by naming a confirmed townie each day. That also means that I am not likely to see Day 3.

On a side note, what happens when the hider hides behind the paranoid gun owner? Dead hider, I presume? (
Question for the mod
)
Danchaofan
Danchaofan
Goon
Danchaofan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #502 (ISO) » Fri Jan 30, 2009 6:31 pm

Post by Danchaofan »

charter wrote:And also, Panzer is scum. After he flips scum, dan is his buddy. If I had to give a third guess it would be Lowell, but that's a really weak guess.
I hate how I'm only pegged as scum because I'm panz's partner but you've yet to show that I'm panz's partner.

What made you so sure about town-artem yesterday?

happy b-day lynx
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #503 (ISO) » Fri Jan 30, 2009 6:33 pm

Post by charter »

Artem gave me town vibes after she nearly got lynched.

I'm trying to get Panzer lynched, and when he flips scum, I will show that you are his partner.
Danchaofan
Danchaofan
Goon
Danchaofan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #504 (ISO) » Fri Jan 30, 2009 6:52 pm

Post by Danchaofan »

charter wrote:Artem gave me town vibes after
he
nearly got lynched.
Any particular post?
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #505 (ISO) » Fri Jan 30, 2009 7:06 pm

Post by charter »

No, it was a feeling.
Lynx The Antithesis
Lynx The Antithesis
Goon
Lynx The Antithesis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #506 (ISO) » Fri Jan 30, 2009 7:52 pm

Post by Lynx The Antithesis »

Ah I was very wrong in regards to my points against Charter. They are basically garbage after looking back over the Panzer shift. I have to learn not to go simply by memory and actually reread. I kept thinking it was Charter that started the wagon, when it really was Artem. Charter even stated in several of his posts that he wanted Panzer lynched, but also accepted a Xdaamno lynch as well. Thus not truly attempting to shed his part or approval in an Xdaamno wagon.
Unvote

I thought your Dan/Panzer scum idea was formed by Dan's expressed suspicion of Panzer, but how he remained on the Xdaamno wagon?

And the hider ability is pretty dangerous because if you hide behind either scum or a targeted individual you die. So that means there's around a thirty percent chance you will die tonight(pending around two scum and one target) So depending on your claim being true, if you die we'd be dealt a serious blow tonight. Say we mislynched and you were caught by scum, We'd lose three townies. Are you required to use your night action?

Artem I don't know if you wouldn't make it to day 3. If your claim is correct and you're just a vanilla townie then I see no reason for scum to go after you. If Charter's claim is also true I see no reason that the scum wouldn't go after another townie because they could hit a powerole plus Charter if they guess correctly. So Charter can basically clear townies and still remain invulnerable to night kill.

Of course all this is hypothetical, WIFOM, making my head spin, and most likely fruitless predicting any solid night actions.
If you got it flaunt it.
-Judas Iscariot
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #507 (ISO) » Fri Jan 30, 2009 8:03 pm

Post by charter »

lynx wrote:I thought your Dan/Panzer scum idea was formed by Dan's expressed suspicion of Panzer, but how he remained on the Xdaamno wagon?
No, there are numerous things that point to these two being partners. Unless it will help convince people to vote panzer, I don't see the need in doing it before Panzer's alignment is known.

To answer your do I have to use it each night, yes I do. Also, I just reread my role PM, ALL night actions targetting me fail if I hide behind a townie. (It actually says not mafia, but I see nothing to show SK/other third party in this game)
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #508 (ISO) » Fri Jan 30, 2009 8:03 pm

Post by charter »

And Happy Birthday!
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #509 (ISO) » Sat Jan 31, 2009 2:57 am

Post by Lowell »

@lynx- I pushed for an artem wagon because I thought it was better than the Xda wagon, based on their interactions. I backed off at the end when charter came out with his "bet my life artem is town" bit. I assumed this meant he had some information he didn't want to reveal at the time.

@charter- had you hid behind scum you would have been killed? Is that how your role works?
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #510 (ISO) » Sat Jan 31, 2009 4:39 am

Post by charter »

Yes.
Artem
Artem
Mafia Scum
Artem
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #511 (ISO) » Sat Jan 31, 2009 10:11 am

Post by Artem »

Lynx wrote: Artem I don't know if you wouldn't make it to day 3. If your claim is correct and you're just a vanilla townie then I see no reason for scum to go after you. If Charter's claim is also true I see no reason that the scum wouldn't go after another townie because they could hit a powerole plus Charter if they guess correctly. So Charter can basically clear townies and still remain invulnerable to night kill.
No entirely correct, because scum will want to minimize the number of confirmed townies that reach the end game.
pepoel who spel bad and don't know grammer is jerks
Artem
Artem
Mafia Scum
Artem
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #512 (ISO) » Sat Jan 31, 2009 10:13 am

Post by Artem »

Lowell wrote: @lynx- I pushed for an artem wagon because I thought it was better than the Xda wagon, based on their interactions. I backed off at the end when charter came out with his "bet my life artem is town" bit. I assumed this meant he had some information he didn't want to reveal at the time.
Can you be a little more specific? One of my biggest things against you is that you've been using blanket statements / generalizations. For example, what does "based on their interactions" mean? What was scummy about my interactions with Xda? Is it still scummy now that he's cardflipped? Why or why not?
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #513 (ISO) » Mon Feb 02, 2009 5:33 am

Post by charter »

Need more Panzer votes.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #514 (ISO) » Mon Feb 02, 2009 9:13 am

Post by PJ. »

Charter, Seriously man. You are waaay to narrow minded.
Unvote: Vote:Lynx
For most of his stuff yesterday.
Sometimes a sandwich is just a sandwich.
Lynx The Antithesis
Lynx The Antithesis
Goon
Lynx The Antithesis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #515 (ISO) » Mon Feb 02, 2009 9:28 am

His stuff yesterday? Vague much? You've stated before that you held a minor suspicion of me. Now it's turned into enough for a vote?
If you got it flaunt it.
-Judas Iscariot
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #516 (ISO) » Mon Feb 02, 2009 9:41 am

Post by PJ. »

XD is lynched, Charter is Town, and Artem Is town. Your the guy I find scummiest.

I'll make a case later, I'm currently doing other things but I needed to make a post because I was V/LA all weekend
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #517 (ISO) » Mon Feb 02, 2009 11:29 am

Post by charter »

Panzerjager wrote:Charter, Seriously man. You are waaay to narrow minded.
The case against you is one of two in this game. The other is on Lynx. I don't put much stock in the Lynx one so you're left.

And how have you gone to assuming I'm town and that Artem is town? Know that both of us actually aren't your scumbuddy? It just seems so hard to believe that you (as town) voted one of your minor suspects yesterday, when me and Artem were scumbuddies, and even earlier today, I was "so scummy" and now you've flipped 180 and we are town. I can't believe that you've simply changed this drastically unless all of it has been a scum act to fit in the whole time.

In conclusion, this strengthens the idea that you are scum, and you should have more votes to reflect this.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #518 (ISO) » Mon Feb 02, 2009 1:11 pm

Post by PJ. »

You claimed Hider, or did you forget. I buy the claim. This means you and Artem are town. Since when is believeing a protown claim scummy?
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #519 (ISO) » Mon Feb 02, 2009 1:22 pm

Post by charter »

But how do you know I'm telling the truth unless you know I'm not scum?
Lynx The Antithesis
Lynx The Antithesis
Goon
Lynx The Antithesis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #520 (ISO) » Mon Feb 02, 2009 1:23 pm

charter wrote:
Panzerjager wrote:Charter, Seriously man. You are waaay to narrow minded.
The case against you is one of two in this game. The other is on Lynx. I don't put much stock in the Lynx one so you're left.

And how have you gone to assuming I'm town and that Artem is town? Know that both of us actually aren't your scumbuddy? It just seems so hard to believe that you (as town) voted one of your minor suspects yesterday, when me and Artem were scumbuddies, and even earlier today, I was "so scummy" and now you've flipped 180 and we are town. I can't believe that you've simply changed this drastically unless all of it has been a scum act to fit in the whole time.

In conclusion, this strengthens the idea that you are scum, and you should have more votes to reflect this.
Don't forget Artem's case on Lowell which we're still waiting Lowell to repond to. And don't fret about Panzer's lack of votes because I may be joining you if his case isn't reasonable enough and doesn't appear to be pulled out of his ass at the last minute.

Right now it feels like only half the town(at most)is actually participating.
If you got it flaunt it.
-Judas Iscariot
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #521 (ISO) » Mon Feb 02, 2009 1:42 pm

Post by PJ. »

Wow Charter, you do suck at this game. I believe you are telling the truth. Nothing is certain.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #522 (ISO) » Mon Feb 02, 2009 9:46 pm

Post by charter »

I'm just saying. It seems really fishy to me that your two biggest suspects went to confirmed town after one of them made a claim.
Danchaofan
Danchaofan
Goon
Danchaofan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #523 (ISO) » Tue Feb 03, 2009 1:31 am

Post by Danchaofan »

I can see charter's claim but I'm not 100% yet.

I want to look at lowell and panzers's proposed lynx case.
Artem
Artem
Mafia Scum
Artem
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #524 (ISO) » Tue Feb 03, 2009 7:17 am

Post by Artem »

Lynx wrote: Don't forget Artem's case on Lowell which we're still waiting Lowell to repond to.
I actually think that Lowell is more likely to be scum than Panzer. (or Lynx for that matter).

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”