Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #325 (ISO) » Fri Jan 30, 2009 3:18 am

Post by Juls »

Mod: We need replacements for Sipylus and Lunar_Tick (no activity D2), and Prom King either needs a replacement or heavy prodding.

Thanks!

Mod-Edit Votecount 2-3

Prom King - 4 (BSG, Juls, Rhinox, Korts)
Korts - 1 (freeko)

Not Voting - 5 (Megaflareon, Prom King, Lunar_Tick, Sipylus, Raider)

With 10 alive, it takes 6 to lynch.

Currently seeking a replacement for Lunar Tick. Prom King and Sipylus have been prodded.
Rhinox
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #326 (ISO) » Fri Jan 30, 2009 4:35 am

Post by Rhinox »

Freeko wrote: Though I have the basic town win condition of "find the scum", I think I am likely to be an indifferent 3rd party. As I only care about getting to the next town alive. Most of this is all stuff I have said before, a little reading would have shown you this. I know and PK knows that I am town aligned. I do not know his alignment though.
Got it. You're a town alligned survivor.

But... even if the mafia gets a mojority at some point in the game, I think there are still situations where some members of the town can make it to the next town without being able to be killed by the mafia... does that mean those townspeople lose since they don't have the make it to the next town wincon, even though they're not dead?

@Juls, I like your theory about Occam going off to investigate something. Without speculating too much, that means he can investigate something, but has to be away from the group for the day? or, maybe he'll return sometime today once we trigger something? like, when we get to a certain number of votes or something.

Whats bothering me though, is that if this is true, then something is missing from last night...
freeko
freeko
Goon
freeko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #327 (ISO) » Fri Jan 30, 2009 4:42 am

Post by freeko »

Which is exactly why I think Korts is hiding something.

Probable WIFOM alert.

If Occam is dead, we would/should know about that minor detail. If he is alive, then wtf happened to the NK?

With these wild mishmashing of roles, it would not suprise me to see a Commuter/X asa possibility fir Occam. That is speculating on the small chance that he may still be alive in the game.
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #328 (ISO) » Fri Jan 30, 2009 5:12 am

Post by Korts »

freeko wrote:Which is exactly why I think Korts is hiding something.
As I said before, I paraphrased everything I got from watching. If you think I'm hiding something, I wouldn't be particularly uncomfortable with you yourself watching tonight; see if you get more or less than me.
scumchat never die
raider8169
raider8169
Mafia Scum
raider8169
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #329 (ISO) » Fri Jan 30, 2009 5:53 am

Post by raider8169 »

freeko wrote:Which is exactly why I think Korts is hiding something.

Probable WIFOM alert.

If Occam is dead, we would/should know about that minor detail. If he is alive, then wtf happened to the NK?

With these wild mishmashing of roles, it would not suprise me to see a Commuter/X asa possibility fir Occam. That is speculating on the small chance that he may still be alive in the game.
Korts could be hiding something, only he really knows. However its just not worth lynching him over to find out if he was telling the truth. The person who watches, tonight if there is a watch, might have a choice and Korts might not of. WIFOM, I guess but I am more interested in figuring out what PK has to say.

What are your feelings towards PK?
freeko
freeko
Goon
freeko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #330 (ISO) » Fri Jan 30, 2009 6:10 am

Post by freeko »

raider8169 wrote: What are your feelings towards PK?
Who is that directed towards? I assume me since you had quoted me earlier. If so, then here is my answer. I want him replaced. hopefully his replace metn could do.. SOMETHING in the game where PK did nothing in our discussion thread in the last game night. Along with obviously being absent for this game day as well. As an extension of this, I would not entirely mind him getting lynched, as I cannot cofirm his alignment. The way the pm I have is worded is so that I am to be suspicious of his alignment right from the start. Though I think it best that we waited for a replacement to shed some light on the situation. I know its a slight contradiction, I really woudl like more information, and I get it either way.
raider8169
raider8169
Mafia Scum
raider8169
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #331 (ISO) » Fri Jan 30, 2009 6:30 am

Post by raider8169 »

freeko wrote:
raider8169 wrote: What are your feelings towards PK?
Who is that directed towards? I assume me since you had quoted me earlier. If so, then here is my answer. I want him replaced. hopefully his replace metn could do.. SOMETHING in the game where PK did nothing in our discussion thread in the last game night. Along with obviously being absent for this game day as well. As an extension of this, I would not entirely mind him getting lynched, as I cannot cofirm his alignment. The way the pm I have is worded is so that I am to be suspicious of his alignment right from the start. Though I think it best that we waited for a replacement to shed some light on the situation. I know its a slight contradiction, I really woudl like more information, and I get it either way.
Yes it was directed towards me, and thank you.

Im leaning the same way. PK has not been helpful. I would much rather get a replacement too. I dont like the idea of basis a lynch of someone who could have information helpful to town but yet he has been useless otherwise.
Jebus
Jebus
Mafia Scum
Jebus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #332 (ISO) » Sat Jan 31, 2009 4:19 pm

Post by Jebus »

Sipylus, Lunar Tick, and Prom King are all up for replacement in this game.

Please, try to keep active here.
Bastard ModGod. Mislynch fodder. Suave savior.
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #333 (ISO) » Sat Jan 31, 2009 5:35 pm

Post by Juls »

For the sake of talking...I want to reiterate that I am very suspicious of Prom King and that I think Occam is not gone from the game yet due to the fact that his role was not revealed.

(Sorry I don't have much else to say, I really want to hear from PK or PK's replacement more than anything)

Happy Birthday Korts!
raider8169
raider8169
Mafia Scum
raider8169
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #334 (ISO) » Sat Jan 31, 2009 5:57 pm

Post by raider8169 »

Juls wrote:For the sake of talking...I want to reiterate that I am very suspicious of Prom King and that I think Occam is not gone from the game yet due to the fact that his role was not revealed.

(Sorry I don't have much else to say, I really want to hear from PK or PK's replacement more than anything)

Happy Birthday Korts!
Yeah, I am on the same page. I am not positive that Occam is not gone from the game but it sort of make sense.
Rhinox
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #335 (ISO) » Sun Feb 01, 2009 4:35 am

Post by Rhinox »

Sorry Jebus, trying to stay active here because I think this is a very interesting game so far, with the extra choices at day and night and what not. But the inactives, specifically PK has really ground this down to a halt.

Maybe later today I'll post some PbPA's of everyone and see if anything pops up though... no promises though. Super Bowl today. GO STEELERS! :)
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #336 (ISO) » Sun Feb 01, 2009 4:56 am

Post by Juls »

Mod: I don't know what method you use for choosing who will be replaced first but it will be most benefical to the game if Prom King is replaced first
raider8169
raider8169
Mafia Scum
raider8169
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #337 (ISO) » Sun Feb 01, 2009 7:19 am

Post by raider8169 »

Juls wrote:
Mod: I don't know what method you use for choosing who will be replaced first but it will be most benefical to the game if Prom King is replaced first
QFT
Jebus
Jebus
Mafia Scum
Jebus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #338 (ISO) » Sun Feb 01, 2009 8:33 am

Post by Jebus »

I replace chronologically normally. Currently, the order is Lunar_Tick, Prom King, and lastly Sipylus, but I could replace PK first. Still no takers, though.
freeko
freeko
Goon
freeko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #339 (ISO) » Sun Feb 01, 2009 8:52 am

Post by freeko »

This is unfortunate, we are at an impasse effectively. Is there a possibility of modkilling if no one replaces?
Jebus
Jebus
Mafia Scum
Jebus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #340 (ISO) » Sun Feb 01, 2009 9:25 am

Post by Jebus »

I'd very much prefer not to - modkills because of inactivity have never gone over well in any of my past games.
Last edited by Jebus on Sun Feb 01, 2009 1:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
raider8169
raider8169
Mafia Scum
raider8169
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #341 (ISO) » Sun Feb 01, 2009 12:20 pm

Post by raider8169 »

I would rather no one get mod killed as that takes away from the spirit of the game.
Rhinox
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #342 (ISO) » Sun Feb 01, 2009 12:21 pm

Post by Rhinox »

raider8169 wrote:I would rather no one get mod killed as that takes away from the spirit of the game.
QFT
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #343 (ISO) » Mon Feb 02, 2009 4:25 am

Post by Korts »

Sigh.

Posting for the sake of posting.
scumchat never die
raider8169
raider8169
Mafia Scum
raider8169
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #344 (ISO) » Mon Feb 02, 2009 5:36 am

Post by raider8169 »

I hate being in this position, seems like we either wait for replacements that may or may not happen or try and press on with the game. Pressing on would mean lynching PK as that seems to be the only way to get answers.
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #345 (ISO) » Mon Feb 02, 2009 5:41 am

Post by Juls »

I would be for that. At least then the mod only has to find two replacements and we would be able to confirm freeko. Plus, Occam may come back too which would give us even more information possibly (if my theory is correct).
freeko
freeko
Goon
freeko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #346 (ISO) » Mon Feb 02, 2009 11:12 am

Post by freeko »

So you would forego scumhunting to confirm me? As much as I would like this it would on the otherhand almost guarantee a NK coming my way as then everyone would know I am a perfectly safe kill then. I cant say I like this play. Though given the situation I may just have to accept it.
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #347 (ISO) » Mon Feb 02, 2009 11:39 am

Post by Juls »

You are one of two things:
1) scum-mason
2) town-mason

Either way,scum already know which you are. So killing PK only helps us (the town) trust you. It doesn't change the way scum thinks of you.
-------------------------------------
Juls
freeko
freeko
Goon
freeko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #348 (ISO) » Mon Feb 02, 2009 11:55 am

Post by freeko »

My thinking is this. I am not sure either way if PK is scum or not. Not to the point where I would feel that I would vote for the lynch. If he is not scum, then we have wasted a lynch. If you need PK to be lynched to trust me, then I think something is wrong. I would still rather scumhunt as this whole episode is a mere distraction from that. If you all decide to lynch PK, then so be it. I dont agree with this lynch, but I understand why it would happen.

I still think that patience is the proper play. I hope the moderator will do something about this to keep the game moving. With 3 players due to be replaced that is just too many, I would almost call for an abandoned game if nothing comes of this soon.
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #349 (ISO) » Mon Feb 02, 2009 12:02 pm

Post by Juls »

My vote on PK isn't to confirm you it is because I think he is scummy. My vote was on him before the stall occurred. It is up to you and raider to decide if you want to lynch him or not. Everyone else has abandoned. BSG, me, Rhinox, and Korts were all already voting for him. And I don't want to abandon this game. It has some interesting dynamics to it and I would hate for Jebus to have wasted it.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”