Mini 733- Congratulations! You are... Mafia (Game Over)

SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #500 (ISO) » Sat Jan 31, 2009 1:03 pm

Post by SlySly »

elvis_knits wrote:I think you said that wrong.
I think you know what I meant.
"SlySly is the scummiest player on the site." ~DrippingGoofball
Mirth
Mirth
Congratulations! You are ...
Mirth

Post Post #501 (ISO) » Sat Jan 31, 2009 2:27 pm

Post by Mirth »

Votecount

Sly - 987654321123456789 - [Dahill, Elvis, des, imaginality, cow, Darox]
Des - 512346854563 - [Isacc, Sly]
Isacc - 8328 - [Kmd, Plum]
PJ - 872648726 - [Glork]

Not Voting - 546543 - [Caf]

Cups of Lemonade Bought: 1
Orange Juice Bought: 1
Hard Cider Bought: 1
Coat Racks Bought: 1

Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #502 (ISO) » Sat Jan 31, 2009 3:42 pm

Post by Plum »

Back again. Analysis of SlySly's claims and such below:
SlySly wrote:A vote for me is pretty much a waste of the town's time. I have sent a copy of my claim to the mod to make sure I follow all the rules of my role. Until receiving word back from Mirth, I am not prepared to elaborate on this just yet.
This suggests that the reason lynching Sly will be a waste of the town's time is role-related, not related mostly to Sly's alignment being town. He says he's not yet prepared to elaborate on the fact that it will be a waste of he town's time until his roleclaim has been approved by Mirth - it's role-related.
SlySly wrote:Well, I heard back from the mod and I will claim. Claiming at L-4 is usually pretty needless and stupid but since I don't want the town wasting their time on me, I will.
Again suggesting that lynching him is a fruitless path for reasons other than only standard 'I'm town'.
SlySly wrote:I can't go into detail about my role but I see it as pretty much of a waste of time trying to lynch me as the odds of catching and/or killing a sasquatch are very slim.
So the waste of time
is
related to his role, in that the odds are against the town being able to lynch him successfully? That seems to be the most intuitive interpretation, at any rate.
SlySly wrote:The personal drive to claim now comes from being a victim of numerous previous mislynch bandwagons and knowing how much time was wasted battling about my unusual play in those games. I felt the claiming now would help ease the minds of the town by gaining some understanding of the reasoning behind some of my actions.
So the drive to claim isn't related to any difficulty in being able to successfully lynch him - that the waste of the town's time is related to his tendency to be lynched as a townie with an unusual playstyle? I already smell something of a contradiction here. Yes, it might have eased the minds of the townies here to know why you didn't fear Caf's lemonade, but the claim didn't address the main suspicion against you, so I don't see the necessity for an L-4 claim from that point-of-view. It feels like you're all over the board as the the reason for the early claim.

So, you seemed to imply some degree of lynch-proofness. I thought so, Imaginality thought so, etc.
SlySly wrote:
imaginality wrote: One thought, only zemi-zerious musing - ve
could
call SlySly's bluff, no? If lynching him = no lynch, is not zo bad. Confirms Sly's claim. Okay, puts us on even nomberrs vhich is bad if means one less lynch, but vhat are chances of zis game proceeding in orderly one kill per night, one lynch per day anyhow?
As long as the town searches for other scum before my lynch attempt, I am onboard with this plan.
Still seems like Sly is saying he does have some sort of lynch-immunity.
SlySly wrote: I don't even know for sure that I won't die, but I have never been witness to a successful sasquatch hunt and for that reason, I suspect the lynch will not succeed.
O-kaaay.
SlySly wrote:My PM does not state any lynch immunity but it does state a few specific things about my abilities as a sasquatch which I cannot elaborate about other than saying I am as elusive as one would expect a sasquatch to be. A failed lynch on me would more confirm my elusiveness as a sasquatch.
So - if we try to lynch you we
probably
won't succeed?
SlySly wrote:
destructor wrote: You specifically mentioned how your question to me was related to your own role. Your own role is meant to have an ability that is extremely useful - some sort of invulnerability
or something
Or something would be the better descriptor. I cannot elaborate on this without risk of modkill.
SlySly wrote:I don't know for sure that I will be able to slip through the lynch.
SlySly wrote:I do not have any immunities. What I do have is abilities.
Can you elaborate on the odds? Any good guesses as to how likely it is that an attempt to lynch you will fail? Looking over, I don't see outright contradictions about how lynch-proof you are, but at the same time there seem to be misleading statements etc.. Looking over Imaginality's accusations that Sly was bluffing about being lynch-proof: Sly never seemed to say outright that he knew lynching him wouldn't work. However, he does seem to be claiming at least partly to preempt a wagon on himself. He doesn't feel the need to correct people under the impression that if he's telling the truth he won't be able to be lynched, seems to encourage that view . . . :
SlySly wrote:
imaginality wrote: One thought, only zemi-zerious musing - ve
could
call SlySly's bluff, no? If lynching him = no lynch, is not zo bad. Confirms Sly's claim. Okay, puts us on even nomberrs vhich is bad if means one less lynch, but vhat are chances of zis game proceeding in orderly one kill per night, one lynch per day anyhow?
As long as the town searches for other scum before my lynch attempt, I am onboard with this plan. Although, finding scum to lynch would be a better plan, especially if we expose more than one.
SlySly wrote: Am I unlynchable? I don't think so.

Will the lynch on me today be successful? I don't think so.
Hm.

On the other hand, Sly is the scummiest in my eyes so far. The foreign-language PR stance(s), the confusing mess with the claim and immunities or apparent lack thereof, newly, his case on Destructor (which I'll elaborate on below), even, on a small point, his refusal to repeat his question for Darox, which was a completely reasonable request, all combine to make him scummiest in my eyes, and, well, him being sasquatch, as he claimed, doesn't preclude him being scum whether or not the flavor he's claimed is true. I wouldn't mind lynching him but would like to have some more players check in and shout out if they have anything they'd like to discuss or have an alternative case with a huge argument they haven't gotten to yet. In addition, Sly says he has some strong thoughts on who's scum, which, assuming he's actually town, might prove fruitful. I myself, in answer to him, have less strong convictions than he does. I have not seen enough of Glork or Darox to have anything but a slight scum-gut on the both of them, Isacc tried a stupid gambit (elaboration below), and SlySly has acted scummiest of everyone.

The Destructor case: I don't see choosing to participate in the game over reading through the entire game (especially as the first few pages consisted to a large degree of fluff), and that Destructor has managed to read a few pages, at least. She's making an effort, she's contributing, and I don't see it as a scumtell. I, as before, do not think it's unlikely that Zazie misinterpreted a vague not-really-a-PR, and therefore do not agree with Sly's case and do not feel better about him because of it.

On another lighter note, when rescanning Destructor's posts, I found something which I must have missed, because I'm especially fond of my sig and would have otherwise responded
destructor wrote:
Plum wrote:Destructor joins. Welcome, I've vaguely hoped to play with you someday, nice avatar, nice kitties.
Thanks for the welcome =). What's you signature from?
Rosencrantz & Guildenstern are Dead
[/awesomeness]

Isacc's gambit was stupid because no one agrees to risk a modkill. Not town, not scum, not anyone else. We wouldn't have gotten a read on Destrucor even if no one spoke out against the stupidity and apparent scumminess because no player would have consented at all, regardless of his or her alignment.
imaginality wrote:
SlySly wrote:Before I am lynched, other than myself, who do you (townies) find scummy?
Hmm. Intehrrrezting phrase - "you (townies)" = SlySly not townie?
No, it's reasonable that after a short post referring to Darox only as 'you' it's absolutely reasonable to specify 'you = townies' in that case. Not a scum slip, irregardless of his other scumtells. I agree with Dahill on this, it would seem. Imaginality suggested it and EK echoed it in no uncertain terms. When Sly explained the above reason as to why he specified 'you (townies)', she deftly changes the subject.
Fos: elvis_knits

Unvote
. After a few things happen (players check in, any last-minute arguments happen, Sly tells us his scum suspects) I'm fully prepared to hammer.
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #503 (ISO) » Sat Jan 31, 2009 4:08 pm

Post by SlySly »

Plum wrote: Can you elaborate on the odds?
I have no idea on the odds but I sure love lemonade.
Plum wrote: Any good guesses as to how likely it is that an attempt to lynch you will fail?
If I were guessing, I would guess that the town has wasted their time lynching me.
Plum wrote: his refusal to repeat his question for Darox, which was a completely reasonable request
I already pointed it out to him once.
My question to Darox was in post 451.

Plum wrote: In addition, Sly says he has some strong thoughts on who's scum, which, assuming he's actually town, might prove fruitful.
I did not say I had strong cases, I said I already know who I think is scum. I think Darox, Destructor and Cow are scum. Glork is on the bubble.
Plum wrote: Isacc's gambit was stupid because no one agrees to risk a modkill.
QFT
Plum wrote: No, it's reasonable that after a short post referring to Darox only as 'you' it's absolutely reasonable to specify 'you = townies' in that case.
Another brain, woot!!!
hasdgfas
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #504 (ISO) » Sat Jan 31, 2009 5:14 pm

Post by hasdgfas »

SlySly wrote:
Plum wrote: In addition, Sly says he has some strong thoughts on who's scum, which, assuming he's actually town, might prove fruitful.
I did not say I had strong cases, I said I already know who I think is scum. I think Darox, Destructor and Cow are scum. Glork is on the bubble.
why do you think that? Because we all find you scummy? That's what it looks like
jdodge1019: hasjghsalghsakljghs is from vermont
jdodge1019: vermont is made of liberal freaks and cows
jdodge1019: he's not a liberal
jdodge1019: thus he is a cow
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #505 (ISO) » Sat Jan 31, 2009 5:45 pm

Post by SlySly »

hasdgfas wrote: why do you think that? Because we all find you scummy? That's what it looks like
WOW!!! Another genius!!!

I wish I had 11 votes so I could OMGUS everyone.
hasdgfas
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #506 (ISO) » Sat Jan 31, 2009 6:00 pm

Post by hasdgfas »

SlySly wrote:
hasdgfas wrote: why do you think that? Because we all find you scummy? That's what it looks like
WOW!!! Another genius!!!

I wish I had 11 votes so I could OMGUS everyone.
wow, how very helpful this is.....
Please answer the question.
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #507 (ISO) » Sat Jan 31, 2009 6:16 pm

Post by SlySly »

hasdgfas wrote: wow, how very helpful this is.....
Are you trying to insinuate that you have actually been helpful in this game, scum? You are the fraud. You have lurked and contributed next to nothing. Darox has contributed nothing but he has attempted to produce lots of confusion. My case on Destructor has already been stated.

I noticed you didn't answer the question that I posed to everyone. How very helpful yourself.
hasdgfas
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #508 (ISO) » Sat Jan 31, 2009 6:51 pm

Post by hasdgfas »

SlySly wrote:
hasdgfas wrote: wow, how very helpful this is.....
Are you trying to insinuate that you have actually been helpful in this game, scum? You are the fraud. You have lurked and contributed next to nothing. Darox has contributed nothing but he has attempted to produce lots of confusion. My case on Destructor has already been stated.

I noticed you didn't answer the question that I posed to everyone. How very helpful yourself.
sly, I've made 17 posts in the week since I replaced in. You really call that lurking and contributing next to nothing?

Also, could you please point out the question you asked everyone? I must've missed it.
hasdgfas
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #509 (ISO) » Sat Jan 31, 2009 7:06 pm

Post by hasdgfas »

SlySly wrote:Before I am lynched, other than myself, who do you (townies) find scummy?
this one?

I actually am not completely sure right now, because you've been so scummy that it overwhelms the game.
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #510 (ISO) » Sat Jan 31, 2009 7:18 pm

Post by SlySly »

hasdgfas wrote: sly, I've made 17 posts in the week since I replaced in. You really call that lurking and contributing next to nothing?
Maybe you haven't been lurking as much as I originally thought, it is your lack of actual content that had me thinking you had been actively lurking. Other than revealing that Z said she couldn't post in english, I don't see that you have contributed much at all.

-----------------------
hasdgfas wrote: this one?

I actually am not completely sure right now, because you've been so scummy that it overwhelms the game.
That was the one.

Ok, thanks, scum. Why would scum elaborate on who else is scum when they already have one townie about to be hammered? They wouldn't.
hasdgfas
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #511 (ISO) » Sat Jan 31, 2009 7:30 pm

Post by hasdgfas »

SlySly wrote:
hasdgfas wrote: sly, I've made 17 posts in the week since I replaced in. You really call that lurking and contributing next to nothing?
Maybe you haven't been lurking as much as I originally thought, it is your lack of actual content that had me thinking you had been actively lurking. Other than revealing that Z said she couldn't post in english, I don't see that you have contributed much at all.
you're joking right? What possible basis do you have for saying that?
I'm pretty sure I've contributed more useful information than you and your "oh I'll give you more info about my role if you want. Wait just kidding. Also, I'm not lynch immune, but a lynch of me won't work. oh, and everyone voting me is scum. "
Sly wrote:
hasdgfas wrote: this one?

That was the one.

Ok, thanks, scum. Why would scum elaborate on who else is scum when they already have one townie about to be hammered? They wouldn't.
Sly, I think you're scum. The only other two people I can see as scum right now are Isacc and kmd, but they're not extremely scummy. I'd much prefer to see you(almost obvscum) get lynched and then look at everyone again tomorrow.
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #512 (ISO) » Sat Jan 31, 2009 7:57 pm

Post by SlySly »

hasdgfas wrote: I'm pretty sure I've contributed more useful information than you
I'm positive that you haven't.
hasdgfas wrote: Sly, I think you're scum.
Well, what can I say? I guess I should unvote and OMGUS vote you now. For the record, I don't think everyone voting me is scum but I don't think the wagon on me contains only townies.

--------------------------

Caf, in the event that I survive until then, will I be able to buy more lemonade from you tomorrow?

Glork has been prodded
Isacc
Isacc
Goon
Isacc
Goon
Goon

Post Post #513 (ISO) » Sun Feb 01, 2009 3:51 am

Post by Isacc »

Does anyone else notice that SlySly is suggesting that drinking the lemonade has done something special (and apparantly, good) for him?

Unvote
because I had only voted Destructor for pressure.

I'm kinda bothered by some of the arguments being made now. SlySly has definitely done things I don't like, but the focus on the weakness of his claim doesn't bother me, and I can't seem to find why that's a big deal. I don't see the contradiction in his ideas about not being lynched (he doesn't think he can be lynched NOW but that doesn't mean he's immune all the time...I think?) and I also don't find his "Sorry, nevermind, I can't reveal that" so weird (in fact, it's less weird than Destructor's switch to english if you ask me).

However, his attitude is definitely unhelpful. It seems to suggest a person who is frustrated with everyone being against him, and is really just acting on that frustration. I can't tell if that is town with some subconscious OMGUS kicking in, or scum trying to find something that'll hit home. Either way, I am going to keep it in mind.

@Sly: As to who I find scummy, let's see...

Darox continues to frustrate me. He rarely posts anything original, and his content is more often the "Who would win" than anything else at all. The only time I think I see him making an actual argument is against SlySly.

Elvis_Knits is actually bothering me recently too. Plum made a good point when he said that EK attacked Sly for his "you (townies)" thing and then changed the subject when he was proven wrong. I definitely see that. Also, his mentioning of the "bad plan" seems pointless and an attempt to distract people, if anything, as the situations are almost completely different. Also the, "I don't know what that says about his alignment" seems odd, because if EK was trying to make a point based on my plans, it would have had to be that I was town (since that's what I flipped in the other game, and thus is the only conclusion you could draw, if anything, from the situation).

As for a third, I am not really sure. Sly does bug me, but not enough for a lynch.

Anyways, breakfast and work call.
Show
My mini normal is running! Yaaaay!

[b]Back from nationals![/b]

Check out my machinima:
http://www.youtube.com/user/FriendlyFireProduct
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #514 (ISO) » Sun Feb 01, 2009 5:23 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Sly, your claim is very vague.

Can you tell us what the lemonade has done for you?
KMD is the coolest dude who ever lost a bet to me - vonflare
caf19
caf19
Goon
caf19
Goon
Goon

Post Post #515 (ISO) » Sun Feb 01, 2009 6:55 am

Post by caf19 »

SlySly wrote:Caf, in the event that I survive until then, will I be able to buy more lemonade from you tomorrow?
Yes, in the event that I also survive that long.

Focusing on Sly's so called "slip" seems pedantic and pointless to me, it doesn't look like an actual slip. Not sure why elvis and imaginality focused on it when there are better reasons to suspect Sly. elvis: I asked you a question in post 452, did you miss it?

---

The day is drawing towards its end and there is a significant chance that I will not be around for much longer, so here are some opinions for you all.
hasd in 509 wrote:I actually am not completely sure right now, because you've been so scummy that it overwhelms the game.
This is anti-town, focusing all your suspicion entirely on one player as you are doing; it allows you to get away with minimal scumhunting and to focus on basically anyone you want tomorrow as you haven't set a precedent today. Don't really have anything against hasd apart from this, although I did find his predecessor scummy, so I'd keep an eye on hasd...

imaginality gets on the SlySly wagon in a somewhat surreptitious manner. In post 315 he votes Isacc, and of Sly he says:
imaginality wrote:SlySly's anti-foreign-language comment I can see more likely frustration rather than scumtell.
In his next non-singing post (379), he seems to have moved over to suspecting Sly, as he suggests lynching him.
imaginality wrote:One thought, only zemi-zerious musing - ve could call SlySly's bluff, no? If lynching him = no lynch, is not zo bad. Confirms Sly's claim. Okay, puts us on even nomberrs vhich is bad if means one less lynch, but vhat are chances of zis game proceeding in orderly one kill per night, one lynch per day anyhow?
But by this point he hadn't actually detailed any suspicions of Sly - he doesn't do that until 433, when he votes for Sly. However, he is not that late getting on the wagon - he voted at a point when it was 3-3 in votes between Sly and destructor. My initial thought was that he might be scum deciding to bus his buddy, but the evidence for that isn't actually that strong, so this is more something to keep in mind.

Then there's Darox, who is definitely super-late in getting on the Sly wagon. Before post 463, he only mentions suspicion of Sly once, the one-word post 384. then there's 463, at which point he is still voting for Kmd. In this post, he questions Sly's claim but doesn't refer to any actual scummy actions that caused us to want him to claim in the first place. Then the L-1 vote in 477. It's all rather abrupt. Scum deciding to throw a buddy under the bus? Could be - Sly's alignment will help inform us on this.

Like I've said before, I think Sly is the best lynch for today, but there ain't no way I'm voting until some more lemonade gets bought. Having scrutinised my role further, I'm fairly sure I can reveal the following: 2 more people need to buy lemonade from me before I'm happy.
imaginality
imaginality
he/they
Restricted Townie
imaginality
he/they
Restricted Townie
Restricted Townie
Pronoun: he/they

Post Post #516 (ISO) » Sun Feb 01, 2009 7:58 am

Post by imaginality »

Alo, alo, sunt eu, Picasso
ti-am dat beep
si sunt voinic
Dar sa stii, nu-ti cer nimic

Vrei sa pleci dar nu-mã, nu-mã iei
Nu-mã, nu-mã iei, nu-mã, nu-mã, nu-mã iei
Chipul tãu si dragostea din tei
Mi-amintesc de ochii tãi

Vrei sã pleci dar nu-mã, nu-mã iei
Nu-mã, nu-mã iei, nu-mã, nu-mã, nu-mã iei
Chipul tãu si dragostea din tei
Mi-amintesc de ochii tãi...
"holy shit this entire time i thought imaginalitys profile was a purple seahorse" - camelCasedSnivy
hasdgfas
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #517 (ISO) » Sun Feb 01, 2009 8:42 am

Post by hasdgfas »

caf19 wrote:
hasd in 509 wrote:I actually am not completely sure right now, because you've been so scummy that it overwhelms the game.
This is anti-town, focusing all your suspicion entirely on one player as you are doing; it allows you to get away with minimal scumhunting and to focus on basically anyone you want tomorrow as you haven't set a precedent today. Don't really have anything against hasd apart from this, although I did find his predecessor scummy, so I'd keep an eye on hasd...
Wait a second. So I'm scummy because I'm focusing my suspicion on Sly and continuing to push him(which is not scummy at all, it's just that I find him scummiest and will continue to push him until I see a reason not to).
Minimal scumhunting? That's a joke. Just because I'm focusing on sly doesn't mean I'm not paying attention to everything else that's happening. I haven't seen anything that I felt needed pressure or more explaining from anyone else.

Why is being able to focus on anyone tomorrow scummy? Would it be scummy if I, say, thought that kmd was scummy today then changed my mind tomorrow after rereading? How is that any different than what I'm doing?
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #518 (ISO) » Sun Feb 01, 2009 8:50 am

Post by SlySly »

buy:lemonade
Darox
Darox
Mafia Scum
Darox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #519 (ISO) » Sun Feb 01, 2009 8:53 am

Post by Darox »

Isacc wrote:Darox continues to frustrate me. He rarely posts anything original, and his content is more often the "Who would win" than anything else at all. The only time I think I see him making an actual argument is against SlySly.
What?

Maybe I'm not reading the game enough, but I felt I was at least posting
something
original.

And I think you are all together being distracted by what is superior to what, and either not realizing what I mean, or ignoring the rest of the post in which it arrives.
I mean, it's not like they are even that distracting. Shiny rocks are way more distracting than comparative statements, any day of the week.
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #520 (ISO) » Sun Feb 01, 2009 8:57 am

Post by SlySly »

Cow, you have said your role is awesome. What more can you tell us about it?
hasdgfas
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #521 (ISO) » Sun Feb 01, 2009 9:01 am

Post by hasdgfas »

SlySly wrote:Cow, you have said your role is awesome. What more can you tell us about it?

I really like it ;)
You would too, actually.
<3 Mirth.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #522 (ISO) » Sun Feb 01, 2009 9:49 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

SlySly wrote:Cow, you have said your role is awesome. What more can you tell us about it?
This is blatant fishing...
KMD is the coolest dude who ever lost a bet to me - vonflare
Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #523 (ISO) » Sun Feb 01, 2009 10:16 am

Post by Plum »

SlySly wrote:
Plum wrote: his refusal to repeat his question for Darox, which was a completely reasonable request
I already pointed it out to him once.
My question to Darox was in post 451.
Meh, all right, fair, give or take.
SlySly wrote:
I meant that you had
strong thoughts
as I said, i.e. some amount of conviction. It's nice that you shared, although I'm curious as to why you call out Cow for lack of contribution (I think he's given the town a reasonable amount of stuff, including the original, though flawed, case on Isacc) while Glork, who has contributed much less is only 'on the bubble'. Anything more you want to say about Darox or Glork? I've already discussed why I really dislike your case against Destructor.
Nice rolefishing attempt there (on preview, I see that Kmd has commented on the same thing).

So, a few more questions to ask before I hammer:

EK, any response to my accusation?
Sly, any elaboration on your scum suspects?
Kmd, what are your thoughts on Isacc now that he's explained his attempted gambit? Still scummy? Elaborate? What about Sly?
Darox wrote:Shiny rocks are way more distracting than comparative statements, any day of the week.

If you have my Silmarils, give them to me
now
dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #524 (ISO) » Sun Feb 01, 2009 10:18 am

Post by dahill1 »

i think i see how sly's gonna defend against the rolefishing but i wanna see what he says before i comment

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”