Zilla
Zilla
Mafia Scum
Zilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #200 (ISO) » Wed Jan 28, 2009 6:34 pm

Post by Zilla »

^ because being wrong is the same as being scum.
Aware of that. However, you are attacking him repeatedly. Assault and battery can lead to death if sustained over a period of time. ~ Cybele
BSG
BSG
Goon
BSG
Goon
Goon

Post Post #201 (ISO) » Wed Jan 28, 2009 9:37 pm

Post by BSG »

@Tanarin
Regarding your question. I wasn't talking about Sens hammering, but that Sens wouldn't mind a hammer as he has said in this game.
Could you now respond about your FoS. Two of us are wondering why it's suspicious if both scum and town don't have a reason for it?
Also, it seems like you know something. I think that you might need a look at post 189 what Yorgi bolded in your quote.
And I was wondering, if both Zilla and SensFan would be at L-1 and your vote would be the hammer this day, who would you vote and why?

@Zilla
After Tanarin has answered, you may explain the both sides mentioned in post 191.
And I don't understand your last post. Could you explain it?
Zilla
Zilla
Mafia Scum
Zilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #202 (ISO) » Wed Jan 28, 2009 11:06 pm

Post by Zilla »

SensFan wrote:The fact that Zilla is putting my most likely partner as someone I put at -1 for most of the Day is just another reason she's Scum.
Zilla wrote:^ because being wrong is the same as being scum.
Basically, it's like Sens is saying "Hahaha, Tanarin's not my partner, you must be scum!"
Aware of that. However, you are attacking him repeatedly. Assault and battery can lead to death if sustained over a period of time. ~ Cybele
SensFan
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
Fortuna Ex Deus

Post Post #203 (ISO) » Thu Jan 29, 2009 2:38 am

Post by SensFan »

Zilla wrote:
SensFan wrote:The fact that Zilla is putting my most likely partner as someone I put at -1 for most of the Day is just another reason she's Scum.
Zilla wrote:^ because being wrong is the same as being scum.
Basically, it's like Sens is saying "Hahaha, Tanarin's not my partner, you must be scum!"
No, its like your trying to guess who the Town is mostly likely to 'buy' as being my partner. If you're sincere in thinking that Tanarin is my partner, explain why I put him at Lynch-1 for so much time.
(11:04:10 PM) senspizzaline: That's actually my bold prediction for the year
(11:04:19 PM) senspizzaline: Miami finishes 2nd in the AFCE.
(11:05:35 PM) jhawk01b: my bold prediction for the year is that whoever wins the NFC West will have a winning record
yorgi
yorgi
Goon
yorgi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #204 (ISO) » Thu Jan 29, 2009 6:54 am

Post by yorgi »

This is really hard. Just when I feel like zilla is scummier she brings up some interesting reasoning on everyone as to who is scum with Sens.
Sens you critizise Zilla for her saying Tan is your partner based on the L-1 yesterday but she pushed BSG yesterday herself. So really you both saying the same thing about who is who's partner is null point.
I don't like Tan's remark. I feel like BSG is all over the place and the FOS felt forced.
I'm testing

vote: BSG
SensFan
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
Fortuna Ex Deus

Post Post #205 (ISO) » Thu Jan 29, 2009 8:13 am

Post by SensFan »

yorgi wrote:
Ummm...yeah, if either of you and/or Zilla are Town, I'm going to be pissed.
(11:05:35 PM) jhawk01b: my bold prediction for the year is that whoever wins the NFC West will have a winning record
yorgi
yorgi
Goon
yorgi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #206 (ISO) » Thu Jan 29, 2009 8:20 am

Post by yorgi »

SensFan wrote:
yorgi wrote:
Ummm...yeah, if either of you and/or Zilla are Town, I'm going to be pissed.
You had BSG as Zilla's parnter. So why do you think my vote is out of place?
SensFan
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
Fortuna Ex Deus

Post Post #207 (ISO) » Thu Jan 29, 2009 8:41 am

Post by SensFan »

Because its clear that either Zilla or I are Scum. I'd wager there's less than 1% chance that the Scum haven't been able to co-ordinate a hammer yet, and that both of us are Town.
yorgi
yorgi
Goon
yorgi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #208 (ISO) » Thu Jan 29, 2009 8:51 am

Post by yorgi »

SensFan wrote:Because its clear that either Zilla or I are Scum. I'd wager there's less than 1% chance that the Scum haven't been able to co-ordinate a hammer yet, and that both of us are Town.
That's rediculous. You could both be scum, but I doubt scum wouldn't have done it at this point. You know they can day talk and it's not that difficult to get talks and planning times out for something like that.
SensFan
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
Fortuna Ex Deus

Post Post #209 (ISO) » Thu Jan 29, 2009 8:53 am

Post by SensFan »

yorgi wrote:
SensFan wrote:Because its clear that either Zilla or I are Scum. I'd wager there's less than 1% chance that the Scum haven't been able to co-ordinate a hammer yet, and that both of us are Town.
That's rediculous. You could both be scum, but I doubt scum wouldn't have done it at this point. You know they can day talk and it's not that difficult to get talks and planning times out for something like that.
...you just proved my point. If at least one of {Zilla, Sens} is Scum, why would you ever vote someone else?
yorgi
yorgi
Goon
yorgi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #210 (ISO) » Thu Jan 29, 2009 8:55 am

Post by yorgi »

SensFan wrote:
yorgi wrote:
...you just proved my point. If at least one of {Zilla, Sens} is Scum, why would you ever vote someone else?
Fun sucker aren't you. I dont know which one of you is scum for sure. Just when I think I know I get pulled back on this. I know and proved to everyone you and I are not scum parnters by my vote.

unvote
SensFan
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
Fortuna Ex Deus

Post Post #211 (ISO) » Thu Jan 29, 2009 8:56 am

Post by SensFan »

How did you prove that?
yorgi
yorgi
Goon
yorgi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #212 (ISO) » Thu Jan 29, 2009 8:57 am

Post by yorgi »

Now to figure out about Zilla. I had hoped by placing my vote either Sens or Zilla would take the bait and switch votes if they where not scum with BSG. However Zilla wasn't here during this. However this does not take Sens/ BSG out or Sens/ Tan.
Back to the drawing board.
SensFan
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
Fortuna Ex Deus

Post Post #213 (ISO) » Thu Jan 29, 2009 8:58 am

Post by SensFan »

Before anyone else mentions the fucking Sens/Tan pairing, I want an explanation for me putting him at Lynch-1, and leaving him there for most of the day.
yorgi
yorgi
Goon
yorgi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #214 (ISO) » Thu Jan 29, 2009 8:59 am

Post by yorgi »

SensFan wrote:How did you prove that?
I realized I didn't. Damn I'm trying to get everyone on the same page for who is scum with who and who is not. UGH where is everyone.
yorgi
yorgi
Goon
yorgi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #215 (ISO) » Thu Jan 29, 2009 9:00 am

Post by yorgi »

SensFan wrote:Before anyone else mentions the fucking Sens/Tan pairing, I want an explanation for me putting him at Lynch-1, and leaving him there for most of the day.
Let me ask this:
Do you think I would have hammered? Did you think reading the game and seeing the players here that anyone would have hammered at that point?
Zilla
Zilla
Mafia Scum
Zilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #216 (ISO) » Thu Jan 29, 2009 9:17 am

Post by Zilla »

Sens is really pushing that everything should be taken at face value...

I'm rather surprised he didn't take the bait on BSG, actually, considering he thinks BSG is my scum partner. Perhaps I was wrong about Sens/Tanarin and it's actually Sens/BSG...
SensFan
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
Fortuna Ex Deus

Post Post #217 (ISO) » Thu Jan 29, 2009 10:10 am

Post by SensFan »

Zilla wrote:considering he thinks BSG is my scum partner.
Yay for Freudian slips! ZillaTown (who is almost sure Sens is Scum) would have written:
Zilla wrote:considering he claims to think BSG and I are likely buddies.
Zilla
Zilla
Mafia Scum
Zilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #218 (ISO) » Thu Jan 29, 2009 11:00 am

Post by Zilla »

I'm saying you wouldn't "lose face" for going for BSG by what you publicly claim to think.
Zilla
Zilla
Mafia Scum
Zilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #219 (ISO) » Thu Jan 29, 2009 11:04 am

Post by Zilla »

Though now that I think about it, switching your vote would have lifted the illusion that keeping your vote on me is necessary to maintain this Mexican standoff condition.

Still, I would have thought you would have gone for BSG with Yorgi on him. Reasons you wouldn't switch include:

BSG is your buddy.
Yorgi is your buddy, thus you'd need either me or Tanarin for a hammer.
You were waiting for Tanarin.

So, I guess this doesn't prove anything... :/
SensFan
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
Fortuna Ex Deus

Post Post #220 (ISO) » Thu Jan 29, 2009 11:06 am

Post by SensFan »

In an alternate world where you are Town, I'm almost confirmed Scum to you. Therefore, you wouldn't say that I "think BSG is [my] scumbuddy", since you would know that I know you are not Scum.
Zilla
Zilla
Mafia Scum
Zilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #221 (ISO) » Thu Jan 29, 2009 2:26 pm

Post by Zilla »

Exactly why I claimed it was absurd that you didn't vote BSG, if it was as you said and you were town and you thought BSG was my scum partner, you would be more inclined to vote him. You're not understanding what I'm saying there.

I'm basically saying that you're contradicting yourself when you say "BSG is Zilla's partner" and then you're very reluctant to vote him, though now I realize why you wouldn't, for the reasons I listed above.
Zilla
Zilla
Mafia Scum
Zilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #222 (ISO) » Thu Jan 29, 2009 2:27 pm

Post by Zilla »

Maybe I should have used quotes for you?
Tanarin
Tanarin
Goon
Tanarin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #223 (ISO) » Thu Jan 29, 2009 3:32 pm

Post by Tanarin »

BSG wrote:@Tanarin
Regarding your question. I wasn't talking about Sens hammering, but that Sens wouldn't mind a hammer as he has said in this game.
Could you now respond about your FoS. Two of us are wondering why it's suspicious if both scum and town don't have a reason for it?
Well, I was wrong on saying neither side had NO reason at all to do it. Scum could possibly bait someone into voting them, while town if they are active enough, could indeed bait one of the scum out of they are impatient enough. Thing is, this trick benefits scum more than town. I mostly posted the FoS because that trick benefits scum either way you look at it.
Also, it seems like you know something. I think that you might need a look at post 189 what Yorgi bolded in your quote.
I'm was and still not convinced that what she did was indeed a scum gambit as opposed to town being stupid, though I am starting to lean towards the former as opposed to the latter.
And I was wondering, if both Zilla and SensFan would be at L-1 and your vote would be the hammer this day, who would you vote and why?
Wow, loaded much here? Anyway, if I HAD to vote right now, I would say Zilla based on what I have seen. Something is just rubbing me the wrong way. I'll need to re-read what has been said again just to see what exactly it is though.

Also, I would really like Sens to answer just HOW he would have been confirmed if D1 went any longer. As of now, I have not seen an answer to that question and I would appreciate one.
Zilla
Zilla
Mafia Scum
Zilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #224 (ISO) » Thu Jan 29, 2009 4:36 pm

Post by Zilla »

Tanarin wrote: Well, I was wrong on saying neither side had NO reason at all to do it. Scum could possibly bait someone into voting them, while town if they are active enough,
could indeed bait one of the scum out of they are impatient enough.
Thing is, this trick benefits scum more than town. I mostly posted the FoS because that trick
benefits scum either way you look at it.
Underlined points contradict each other. What is it, that it's possible or not possible? Also, it sounds like a lot of this was made
I'm was and still not convinced that what she did was indeed a scum gambit as opposed to town being stupid, though I am starting to lean towards the former as opposed to the latter.
Links plz? What supports that "leaning"?
Anyway, if I HAD to vote right now, I would say Zilla based on what I have seen. Something is just rubbing me the wrong way. I'll need to re-read what has been said again just to see what exactly it is though.
This is a very scum thing to say, and I'll tell you exactly what it is that's rubbing you the wrong way.
I'm voting for your partner

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”