Mini 735 - Bad Times In Kuribonia- Game over!

Polymorph
Polymorph
Townie
Polymorph
Townie
Townie

Post Post #11 (isolation #0) » Thu Jan 22, 2009 3:14 pm

Post by Polymorph »

/conform
Polymorph
Polymorph
Townie
Polymorph
Townie
Townie

Post Post #18 (isolation #1) » Fri Jan 23, 2009 9:43 pm

Post by Polymorph »

Eh? That's ALL model. No displacements, took awhile to render.

Vote: Ting
for being friendly.
Polymorph
Polymorph
Townie
Polymorph
Townie
Townie

Post Post #24 (isolation #2) » Sat Jan 24, 2009 7:18 am

Post by Polymorph »

MonkeyMan576 wrote:
Polymorph wrote:Eh? That's ALL model. No displacements, took awhile to render.

Vote: Ting
for being friendly.
Is that a random vote or are you actually suggesting being friendly is bad?
No, just a random vote.
Polymorph
Polymorph
Townie
Polymorph
Townie
Townie

Post Post #28 (isolation #3) » Sat Jan 24, 2009 9:08 am

Post by Polymorph »

Qanqan wrote:In my opinion, calling someone suspicious straight out sounds suspicious to me...

...like scum trying to manipulatively manipulate us...
It is suspicious when there's not much concrete evidence, a.k.a NOW.

Now if he somehow managed to make a 20 paragraph post filled with concise and factual information against someon, calling said someone suspicious is perfectly reasonable.
Polymorph
Polymorph
Townie
Polymorph
Townie
Townie

Post Post #56 (isolation #4) » Sun Jan 25, 2009 12:30 pm

Post by Polymorph »

houseofcards wrote:
Kieraen wrote:lol, okay fair enough, why not let it be me who is pressured first.

Ill defend myself. I do believe in pressuing people. Whats the point of a collection of random votes. What can assertain from that? We must push people, check their voting styles, make them sweat, even if that sweaty player is me.

Also keep your eyes open for people bandwagoning on me. Me being pressures isnt just a tell on my game but the people who vote for me.

I won't OMGUS vote on Tovarish, as I can understand his reasons for voting for me. However I hope you are open to the idea of retracting your vote when you see my innoncence.
Vote Kieraen
saying to watch out for people bandwagoning seems a little scummy
You know why he's saying that right? It's because a lot of the bandwagons (not all, mind you) suddenly get accellerated by those who

a) want a quick lynch, because of their personal suspicion

or

b)want a quick lynch and are scum, because that person has become a lot easier to lynch.

Usually the initial bandwagon consists of 3-5 people (at least, that's what I consider to be a bandwagon in the random stage), depending on the person's defense (or lack thereof). Now, if there are some reasonable doubts about his town/scum status, usually people will want to withhold voting to make sure that it's not going to end up with a dead townie, especially if it only takes 2 or less votes to lynch. But sometimes people act of their own accord and decide to lynch him anyways.

Now say you were part if that accellerated voting and he turned up town. How does that reflect upon you? You'd probably be the next bandwagon. Would you want to be the next person in the noose because of some rash action? Certainly not. Not many people would be willing to have that chance of death upon them.

Unvote Ting
Vote houseofcards
Polymorph
Polymorph
Townie
Polymorph
Townie
Townie

Post Post #83 (isolation #5) » Mon Jan 26, 2009 12:17 pm

Post by Polymorph »

ting, now that I have read your posts on that matter, I have decided to withdraw my vote (for now). I do agree that stating what your vote is for definitely does not add (as much) pressure to the person is voting for. I also agree that the situations you outlined in post # 74 would be incredible and unlikely.

Unvote
Polymorph
Polymorph
Townie
Polymorph
Townie
Townie

Post Post #121 (isolation #6) » Wed Jan 28, 2009 10:08 am

Post by Polymorph »

That's not a logical argument at all! In mafia, only the most gullible of people would take your word without proof, so saying "I AM innocent!" isn't going to help.

I mean, I could say that I'm a daykilling mason cop doctor, (yes that example is extreme, but still.) but who in the world would believe me just because I said that? We're asking you to state proof, and you haven't shown it to us yet, so

Vote Reecer
Polymorph
Polymorph
Townie
Polymorph
Townie
Townie

Post Post #122 (isolation #7) » Wed Jan 28, 2009 10:10 am

Post by Polymorph »

EBWOP: I didn't mean to put him at L-1 like this, but we posted at about the same time.
Polymorph
Polymorph
Townie
Polymorph
Townie
Townie

Post Post #145 (isolation #8) » Thu Jan 29, 2009 11:16 pm

Post by Polymorph »

Reecer, in your last post, you stated that you were not going to be claiming anything, yet in your previous statement you said that you were going to reveal your role. Why are you being contradictory? It's not making the case against you any easier.
Polymorph
Polymorph
Townie
Polymorph
Townie
Townie

Post Post #146 (isolation #9) » Thu Jan 29, 2009 11:17 pm

Post by Polymorph »

EBWOP: My bad, I interpreted that wrong. My previous post is invalid now. Pay no attention to it.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”