Mini 733- Congratulations! You are... Mafia (Game Over)

destructor
destructor
Mafia Scum
destructor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #275 (ISO) » Fri Jan 23, 2009 4:52 am

Post by destructor »

Kätzchen, amirite?
.::][:::::][:::::][:::::][::.
destructor
destructor
Mafia Scum
destructor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #276 (ISO) » Fri Jan 23, 2009 4:53 am

Post by destructor »

Ich sehe all diese Jungs sprechen, wie sie Deutsch oder etwas. Sie müssen Schaum, amirite?

Also, wer hat die Limonade? Ich interessiere mich für den Kauf einigen können, wenn Sie mir sagen, warum ich es wollen.
.::][:::::][:::::][:::::][::.
Mirth
Mirth
Congratulations! You are ...
Mirth

Post Post #277 (ISO) » Fri Jan 23, 2009 5:22 am

Post by Mirth »

Votecount

Kmd - -[Dahill, imaginality, Darox]
Coheed - - [Elvis, Kmd]
Caf - - [Destructor]
Sly - - [Coheed]
PJ - - [Glork]

Not Voting - - [Isacc, Caf, Plum, Sly]

Cups of Lemonade Bought: 1
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #278 (ISO) » Fri Jan 23, 2009 5:28 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

destructor wrote:I see all these guys talk about how they are German or something. You need foam, amirite?

So who has the lemonade? I am interested in buying some, if you tell me why I want it.
Translated for simplification.
KMD is the coolest dude who ever lost a bet to me - vonflare
Glork
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Burdened by Proficiency

Post Post #279 (ISO) » Fri Jan 23, 2009 6:14 am

Post by Glork »

Ve shood kill Dezh, too.
Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!
dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #280 (ISO) » Fri Jan 23, 2009 7:49 am

Post by dahill1 »

/agree with Issac
don't like sly's "foreign languages are scummy" policy at all
also sly, if you believe that the different languages are scummy, shouldn't you be voting someone who is doing so by your logic?
Isacc
Isacc
Goon
Isacc
Goon
Goon

Post Post #281 (ISO) » Fri Jan 23, 2009 11:27 am

Post by Isacc »

Alright, going to work, then LAN party tomorrow. Will be back Sunday!

Noted.
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #282 (ISO) » Fri Jan 23, 2009 1:28 pm

Post by SlySly »

dahill1 wrote:/agree with Issac
also sly, if you believe that the different languages are scummy, shouldn't you be voting someone who is doing so by your logic?
Well, seeing how there are multiple players doing it, and I don't understand what any of them are saying, it is hard to narrow it down to one.

It is good to see that my foreign language stance has sparked a little conversation. Hopefully, we can sniff out some scum in the process.

Post restriction is one thing, but Imaginality taunting me with it is another. I seriously doubt that there is a clause in his role that says he must immediately taunt anyone who calls the foreign languages scummy.

------------------------------------------

I want to pet those first 3 kitties that destructor posted.

Destructor, assuming kmd's translation is correct, is there a reason that you seem without fear to buy some lemonade?

------------------------------------------
Kmd4390 wrote: When it's my first post of the RVS, I will. I'll gladly jump up and say, "Oh, bandwagon!!! I'm on it!!!"
Ok, fair enough. I was looking at your 37th post when I made my statement. I looked back and now see that it was your first post that was in question.

-------------------------------------------
caf19 wrote:Why such an unflexible policy?
My stance is not as inflexible as it may seem. Someone has to step up and take some kind of stance or this game is going to get lost in translation. No pun intended.
"SlySly is the scummiest player on the site." ~DrippingGoofball
dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #283 (ISO) » Fri Jan 23, 2009 1:30 pm

Post by dahill1 »

SlySly wrote:
Well, seeing how there are multiple players doing it, and I don't understand what any of them are saying, it is hard to narrow it down to one.

It is good to see that my foreign language stance has sparked a little conversation. Hopefully, we can sniff out some scum in the process.

Post restriction is one thing, but Imaginality taunting me with it is another. I seriously doubt that there is a clause in his role that says he must immediately taunt anyone who calls the foreign languages scummy.
true, he did taunt you but i don't consider that scummy.
i thought it was mildly funny actually
imaginality
imaginality
he/they
Restricted Townie
imaginality
he/they
Restricted Townie
Restricted Townie
Pronoun: he/they

Post Post #284 (ISO) » Fri Jan 23, 2009 2:42 pm

Post by imaginality »

SlySly wrote:
Eef you think is scummy, any of zees players vould a good vote be zince by your logic, ve all are scummy. Maybe takes longer to be deciding who scummiest is, but you vould be voting for, at least, a scummy player (accordingk your definition, wif vhich I disagree obviously).
SlySly wrote: Post restriction is one thing, but Imaginality taunting me with it is another. I seriously doubt that there is a clause in his role that says he must immediately taunt anyone who calls the foreign languages scummy.
:roll:
Vhat dahill1 said.

For vhat it worth, SlySly (and evehrryone), I tell you zat none of my songing posts haf any relevant content. You can safely ignore zem all eef you vish. I vill try to be posting them zoon ofter each normal post, so next post after that also normal can be. (...Vhat, you no think zis accent my normal accent ees? Sorry, I cannot be changingk accent, is not possible!)
"holy shit this entire time i thought imaginalitys profile was a purple seahorse" - camelCasedSnivy
Mirth
Mirth
Mirth

Post Post #285 (ISO) » Sat Jan 24, 2009 1:16 pm

Post by Mirth »

hasdgfas replaces Coheed
hasdgfas
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #286 (ISO) » Sat Jan 24, 2009 1:23 pm

Post by hasdgfas »

Hi guys, I'm here and my role is pretty much awesome.
I'll be catching up over the next day or two, hopefully.
jdodge1019: hasjghsalghsakljghs is from vermont
jdodge1019: vermont is made of liberal freaks and cows
jdodge1019: he's not a liberal
jdodge1019: thus he is a cow
imaginality
imaginality
he/they
Restricted Townie
imaginality
he/they
Restricted Townie
Restricted Townie
Pronoun: he/they

Post Post #287 (ISO) » Sat Jan 24, 2009 2:06 pm

Post by imaginality »

Ma-ia hii
Ma-ia huu
Ma-ia hoo
Ma-ia haha

Ma-ia hii
Ma-ia huu
Ma-ia hoo
Ma-ia haha

Alo, salut, sunt eu, un haiduc
si te rog, iubirea mea, primeste fericirea
"holy shit this entire time i thought imaginalitys profile was a purple seahorse" - camelCasedSnivy
Glork
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Burdened by Proficiency

Post Post #288 (ISO) » Sat Jan 24, 2009 2:32 pm

Post by Glork »

VOT KIND OF SICK MAN SEND BEHBEHS TO FIGHT ME?!?

srsly, joo shood leench darox or dezh today.
Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #289 (ISO) » Sat Jan 24, 2009 5:13 pm

Post by SlySly »

Glork wrote: srsly, joo shood leench darox or dezh today.
What do you have on darox? I have a few of my own ideas about darox, but I want to hear why you are pushing me to vote him. When you say 'dezh' do you mean Destructor? If so, what is your case against him?

If you think I should be voting one of these 2, why are you voting for petroleumjelly and not one of them?
Isacc
Isacc
Goon
Isacc
Goon
Goon

Post Post #290 (ISO) » Sat Jan 24, 2009 6:02 pm

Post by Isacc »

Something tells me Glork might not be able to vote for real people. I'm gonna do a reread to check...
Show
My mini normal is running! Yaaaay!

[b]Back from nationals![/b]

Check out my machinima:
http://www.youtube.com/user/FriendlyFireProduct
Glork
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Burdened by Proficiency

Post Post #291 (ISO) » Sat Jan 24, 2009 7:40 pm

Post by Glork »

SlySly wrote:
What do you have on darox? I have a few of my own ideas about darox, but I want to hear why you are pushing me to vote him. When you say 'dezh' do you mean Destructor? If so, what is your case against him?
Obv zhey are both ze scomzh.
SlySly wrote:If you think I should be voting one of these 2, why are you voting for petroleumjelly and not one of them?
Vot ze fock do joo think?

I vood shettle for votching joo guys lynch SlySly instead. And no, zis iz not ze OMGUZH.
Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!
Glork
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Burdened by Proficiency

Post Post #292 (ISO) » Sat Jan 24, 2009 7:43 pm

Post by Glork »

Actually, Dezh might not be ze scomzh. He could just be ze stupidzh. Dezh, do you remember zis BALKO guy from ze California Game? How can joo be trusting of vot zis lemonehd guy tells joo?
Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #293 (ISO) » Sat Jan 24, 2009 9:41 pm

Post by SlySly »

Glork wrote:
SlySly wrote:
Obv zhey are both ze scomzh.
That is one helluva a strong case you present. I will get right on that lynch for you.
Glork wrote:
SlySly wrote:If you think I should be voting one of these 2, why are you voting for petroleumjelly and not one of them?
Vot ze fock do joo think?
I thought it a bit strange that you seemed to be making a joke vote to make a statement and chose petroleumjelly as the the topic. I'm scared to ask why that was the first thing that popped into your mind. If it is not game related, please don't tell us. I doubt there is any interest in the stories of your mangina amongst the town.
Glork wrote: I vood shettle for votching joo guys lynch SlySly instead. And no, zis iz not ze OMGUZH.
Another awe inspiring case you have presented here.

You are wasting the town's time with your baseless jibberish. The scuminess meter on you is rising in my book, but not yet worthy of my vote.
Glork
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Burdened by Proficiency

Post Post #294 (ISO) » Sat Jan 24, 2009 11:04 pm

Post by Glork »

SlySly wrote:I thought it a bit strange that you seemed to be making a joke vote to make a statement and chose petroleumjelly as the the topic. I'm scared to ask why that was the first thing that popped into your mind. If it is not game related, please don't tell us. I doubt there is any interest in the stories of your mangina amongst the town.
Vot made joo tink zat I vos voting as a joke?
Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!
Glork
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Burdened by Proficiency

Post Post #295 (ISO) » Sat Jan 24, 2009 11:10 pm

Post by Glork »

Olso, I vood loik to no how joo vood rekonsil zis:
SlySly wrote:You are wasting the town's time with your baseless jibberish.
and zis:
SlySly wrote:I'm scared to ask why that was the first thing that popped into your mind. If it is not game related, please don't tell us. I doubt there is any interest in the stories of your mangina amongst the town.
Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!
Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #296 (ISO) » Sun Jan 25, 2009 7:10 am

Post by Plum »

Sorry for not having posted in a bit. Hopefully I'll be able to get some hard analysis out of what's gone on in the interim and it'll have been worth the wait.

The last thing I was in a discussion about was Kmd and the various responses to his disclaimer with his random vote - scumtell, nulltell, etc.

Imaginality has continued singing. May I ask how often your PR requires you to Numa-Numa, imaginality (if at all) just for my personal edification?

Back to the Dahill/Kmd discussion. Still am not seeing either side as doing something scummy. I can see where Dahill's interpretation is coming from, and I can see why he'd vote on a fairly mild scumtell at that point in this game, if he saw it as such. At the same time I still see it as a null tell, as explained before. Joy.

EK posts a youtube clip. Null, but vaaguely amusing and irritating :).

Ah, I mentioned again to Kmd that he was being called out for the diclaimer, not wagoning, after he posted this:
Kmd4390 wrote:I don't mind being called out for bandwagoning if that's what I'm doing. If I was, I'd say so. But I wasn't, so I said I wasn't.

This is starting to turn into arguing in circles...
I believe I was hurried off the computer or something at this point in the conversation and never came back to it. Ah, nevermind, I now see the angle he was trying to get at when he wrote the above. This now fits into the conversation much more nicely than when I'd been looking at it a different way. Everything is still pretty null.
imaginality wrote:In thees type of game, our town ees like blind lepers limping in all dirrrections tryingk to catch drrronken criminal.
Yeah, I'm feeling that way, too. Hopefully something will clear up the game and give us something more controversial to stimulate more useful discussion sooner rather than later.
elvis_knits wrote:How do you tell the difference between someone defending themselves and someone being too defensive?
You don't until later in the game when you have other reads on the player's alignment and playstyle. And heck, I've been an overdefensive townie and learned that lesson just in time to avoid being an overdefensive scumbag (both games are over, if you'd care for the links). That's part of why while I can see a reading of Kmd's statements such that he was being preemptive and cautious, the possibility that such was the case doesn't bother me, especially as it was firmly in the RVS.
SlySly wrote:I see the foreign language posts, by all the players doing it, as anti-town. I am now assuming that any post that is not in english is scummy.
This should only be the case assuming

a) You believe a foreign language PR to be faked and invoke the LAL principle (funnily enough I was recently in a game where a townie faked a PR and was instrumental in the town's win)

or

b) You believe Mirth gave foreign language PRs to scum only. This is a bastard-mod game, Sly, do the math. As a matter of fact, to quote you:
SlySly wrote:Well, playing 'outguess the mod' in this game would be senseless as anything can be in a theme game, especially one being modded by my BFF.
So, no.
FOS: SlySly
. Let's see your response. Hey, Isacc, why do you only FOS Darox in your post calling out SlySly's statement and not, say, also SlySly?

Destructor joins. Welcome, I've vaguely hoped to play with you someday, nice avatar, nice kitties. Destructor, why are you interested in buying Lemonade?

I agree with Imaginality and Dahill about Imaginality 'taunting' Sly.

Welcome hasdgfasgfscow.

Glork advocates lynching Darox or Destroctor today. Why? Ah, he seems to suspect Destructor's willingness to buy Lemonade. In my mind someone who's not cautious about this is taking a risk for his/her faction regardless of what said faction actually
is
. It doesn't seem to point to scum more than town unless Caf and Destructor share an alignment; just seems like someone willing to take a risk.

All right, as the scummiest thing I've seen in my reread has been Sly's 'I'm going to consider anyone using a foreign language scum' (and then not really following up the statement, backing it up, etc.). What's your current stance anyway, specifically?

Vote: SlySly
as he's the best lead I've got so far.
dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #297 (ISO) » Sun Jan 25, 2009 7:13 am

Post by dahill1 »

rereading sly and kmd
hasdgfas
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #298 (ISO) » Sun Jan 25, 2009 11:09 am

Post by hasdgfas »

Hascow's "I am catching up" Post, Pages 1-present

Post 5 - Sir Glorkington - I hate these goats too.
Post 20 - Sly: I dislike claimed OMGUS votes no matter when they occur.
Post 31 - caf: OH MAN I LOVE LEMONADE
Post 40 - Sly: Ummm, is this serious? This seems a bit, y'know, naive.
Post 53 - Darox: If you think Aquaman is better, you autofail.
Post 82 - kmd: I hate posts like this.
Post 85 - Plum: The real question is, how many people were actually being random?
Post 87 - kmd: I still hate this.
Post 120 - Sly: Why, exactly, are you buying lemonade?
Post 138 - zazier: lovely...
Post 195 - kmd: This post seems a bit off to me. Saying you're not worried about early votes worries me.
Post 205 - Sly: You just seem off to me. I don't like your interactions with caf.
Post 212 - Darox: Good post.
Post 213 - kmd: But a pre-emptive defense looks like self-preserving scum.
Post 215 - Plum: Why are you unvoting "just because we're out of the random stage"? How does this help anything?
Post 220 - Isacc: A) Defending someone else's vote. B) Using the "random stage" defense. This is extremely voteworthy to me.

Lots of appearing randomness, but there's still probably some important stuff in there.
Sly seems a bit IIoA, don't like that. He's also a fraud.
Isacc's post 220 is pretty much the most voteworthy thing I see to this point.
kmd is also voteworthy.
dahill seems town to me.
that's about it.

vote: Isacc

Also, my role is pretty awesome, for those of you who are curious.
<3 Mirth.
jdodge1019: hasjghsalghsakljghs is from vermont
jdodge1019: vermont is made of liberal freaks and cows
jdodge1019: he's not a liberal
jdodge1019: thus he is a cow
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #299 (ISO) » Sun Jan 25, 2009 11:38 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

hascow, I didn't want to elaborate because I wanted everyone's answers first. Nobody knows anything though, so I guess I don't get any help.

Early votes don't bother me because they get the game started. Something we were in desperate need of.
KMD is the coolest dude who ever lost a bet to me - vonflare

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”