Goon
Master Ruck
Goon
Goon

Post Post #325 (ISO) » Wed Jan 21, 2009 7:00 am

Post by Master Ruck »

Since when did I say I'm not prone to mistakes? I
expect
myself to make mistakes partially due to me being kinda new, but mostly because I almost always make mistakes no matter what the situation I'm in. And...I just said I don't know what to think of you, which means I don't explicitly think you're scum, to which I get a "Go fuck yourself".
With the dawning of each new day, my evil machinations inch me closer to world domination. And also breakfast.
Xdaamno
Xdaamno
I love you
Xdaamno
I love you
I love you

Post Post #326 (ISO) » Wed Jan 21, 2009 7:04 am

Post by Xdaamno »

Master Ruck wrote:Since when did I say I'm not prone to mistakes? I
expect
myself to make mistakes partially due to me being kinda new, but mostly because I almost always make mistakes no matter what the situation I'm in. And...I just said I don't know what to think of you, which means I don't explicitly think you're scum, to which I get a "Go fuck yourself".
OK - I was confused by the implication that "making mistakes" is out of the ordinary.
"This should be an absolute car crash, but let's try it." - CDB
"did you get ces to look disgusted by their offer? i thought that might work" - Patrick
Cracking Idea Mafia
Artem
Artem
Mafia Scum
Artem
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #327 (ISO) » Wed Jan 21, 2009 8:18 am

Post by Artem »

charter wrote:Would anyone else run up Panzer before deadline with me? I believe he has a way higher chance of being scum.
Yes, I would actually.
Unvote; Vote: Panzer

Here's his latest explanation for why he suddenly lost interest in me:
Panzer wrote: @Artem, My biggest reason for voting was because you and charter seemed like buddies. You had previously defended yourself on a lot of my points when you addressed Danchao's post, so I looked at charter's actions and thought, I best just put these in storage and move on.
However, between post 174, where Panzer was far from letting me go:
Panzer wrote: Also, I have stated reason, several times. You never addressed them.
and post 185, where all of a sudden, I defended myself sufficiently:
Panzer wrote: EBWOP:Artem has defended sufficiently for now, but I still think Charter and him could be buddies.
...charter made no posts, and my only post can be summed up as "Yes, I have addressed those points." The only post about me between 174 and 185 that is of interest is 179 by Dan. Dan basically states that he is less suspicious of me now. Panzer simply echos the sentiment in 185. This is suspicious because it feel like Panzer is/was piggy-backing Dan in his attack against me.

Another interesting point is that ever since I called out role-fishers, nobody (particularly neither Panzer nor Charter) has asked Xd to claim. (Except Master Ruck, who simply did so before he read my post). So, this could mean one of two things. Either Panzer/Charter are cautiously avoiding an action that I preemptively called out (which begs the question why), or they already know Xd's role (which makes Xd a scumbuddy). Obviously, Panzer and Charter may have different reasons for why they are not pushing for a claim, but I'm happy with pursuing Panzer right now.

As a side note, Panzer has been lurking lately, likely waiting for the Xd thing to blow over.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #328 (ISO) » Wed Jan 21, 2009 9:14 am

Post by charter »

Xdaamno wrote:
charter wrote:Is the reason for voting panzer because he is a possible lynch besides yourself? If it's different please tell.
No, that was my reasoning.
k
Artem wrote:
charter wrote:Would anyone else run up Panzer before deadline with me? I believe he has a way higher chance of being scum.
Yes, I would actually.
Unvote; Vote: Panzer
unvote vote Panzer

Artem wrote:As a side note, Panzer has been lurking lately, likely waiting for the Xd thing to blow over.
Welcome to the thing I find most suspicious about him now. Ever since his vote on Xdaamo, he's said nothing about Xdaamo. He's just sitting tight on the wagon. Now it's almost deadline and he's still lurking (though he did say he was away) but it doesn't excuse him clinging to his Artem+charter scumbuddies but voting Xdaamo terrible logic. He gets called out on it and all of a sudden just drops it.

Good lord. I filtered just his posts. He agree's with Darox on lynx, he thinks me and Artem are scum, he's voting Xdaamo, FOS's Darox based solely on his claim. Basically anyone that has come under any scrutiny at all he is suspicious of, yet he doesn't actually do anything but latch on. He's changed his opinion on me from scum to not scum back to scum for not really any reason. Basically he's just going with the flow.
Master Ruck
Master Ruck
Goon
Master Ruck
Goon
Goon

Post Post #329 (ISO) » Wed Jan 21, 2009 9:48 am

Post by Master Ruck »

I've been meaning to do that in a couple of my games. How do I filter a user's posts? I've looked around a bit but I can't figure it out.
With the dawning of each new day, my evil machinations inch me closer to world domination. And also breakfast.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #330 (ISO) » Wed Jan 21, 2009 11:08 am

Post by charter »

At the bottom, right under preview and submit is the "Display posts from previous: " All Posts by All users Oldest First.

Simply pick the person you want to view instead of all users.
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #331 (ISO) » Wed Jan 21, 2009 11:32 am

Post by LlamaFluff »

BSG never picked up her prod and will be replaced

Votecount

Xdaamno (5) - Lynx the Antithesis, Danchaofan, Panzerjager, Lowell, Tubby216
Panzerjager (3) - Xdaamno, Artem, Charter
Artem (1) - BSG
Darox (1) - Artifex
Lynx the Antithesis (1) - Darox

Not Voting (1) - Master Ruck
Co-host of The USL Show
GeoGuessr: USL Pony
Fall Guys: Scary Hopping Bonkus
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #332 (ISO) » Wed Jan 21, 2009 12:23 pm

Post by LlamaFluff »

afatchic replaces BSG effective immediately, thanks for helping out. Deadline stands for January 25th
Co-host of The USL Show
GeoGuessr: USL Pony
Fall Guys: Scary Hopping Bonkus
afatchic
afatchic
Mafia Scum
afatchic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #333 (ISO) » Wed Jan 21, 2009 1:02 pm

Post by afatchic »

Hey, guys.. im going to try and catch up and get my thoughts out there before the deadline.
Show
Now taking sign ups:
The Fast and the Furious Mafia (Mini Theme)(11 spots left)

Upcoming Games:
The Bible Experience Mafia (Mini Theme)

Crazy Cops Mafia (Open Game)

Pre-In's are welcome for any of them.
afatchic
afatchic
Mafia Scum
afatchic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #334 (ISO) » Wed Jan 21, 2009 3:53 pm

Post by afatchic »

Also, right before i start my reread i would like to ask a few questions to stir up some trouble. lol.
Lynx the Antithesis can you explain why you are voting Xdaamno.
Panzerjager Can you explain why you are voting Xdaamno.
Tubby216 can you explain why you are voting Xdaamno.
Xdaamno can you explain why you are voting Panxerjager.

Please don't just post a post number for me to refer too, or quote your previous posts, but please just give me a brief couple of reasons,
in your own words
why you are voting them. I may explain later why you 4 got picked on instead of the others.
Show
Now taking sign ups:
The Fast and the Furious Mafia (Mini Theme)(11 spots left)

Upcoming Games:
The Bible Experience Mafia (Mini Theme)

Crazy Cops Mafia (Open Game)

Pre-In's are welcome for any of them.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #335 (ISO) » Wed Jan 21, 2009 4:20 pm

Post by PJ. »

First off, I need to read, which I'll have time to do but not now. I'm currently jobless so I'll have all of tomorrow to get the read done.

Right now the thing I want to address is the things I skimmed on this page, namely Artem and Charter.

Charter, define how I'm scummy.

Artem, if the only reason your voting for me is because I've been lurking you are sadly mistaken. I've been V/LA. I was visiting my girlfriend all weekend. Well, weekend plus a couple of days, Friday until Tuesday. I only posted Monday night to pickup prods I knew were coming.

Note:
Artem jumped right on when charter suggested lynching me, Also Charter didn't have the balls to vote me without approval from Artem

afatchic, I think I know why I got picked, but I'm answer your questions after my reread tomorrow
Sometimes a sandwich is just a sandwich.
Lynx The Antithesis
Lynx The Antithesis
Goon
Lynx The Antithesis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #336 (ISO) » Wed Jan 21, 2009 4:40 pm

Post by Lynx The Antithesis »

afatchic wrote:Also, right before i start my reread i would like to ask a few questions to stir up some trouble. lol.
Lynx the Antithesis can you explain why you are voting Xdaamno.
The way he hopped on the Artem wagon, his vote on Charter, his lack of reasons each time he voted, his lack of any scum hunting, lack of real participation until he started getting under suspicion, and his cop out reasons for the votes when he was pressed about them(Pressure and vibes).
If you got it flaunt it.
-Judas Iscariot
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #337 (ISO) » Wed Jan 21, 2009 7:41 pm

Post by charter »

Panzerjager wrote:Charter, define how I'm scummy.
With pleasure.

First, you putting BSG at L-3 then declaring whoever puts her at L-2 would be scummy. For I can't count how many reasons, this is not true. What's even worse, is how you actually voice suspicion of me after I do it. I don't really find anything wrong with your vote for BSG however, as far as I can tell it's just a pressure vote.

You then vote me because "the game needs to move". You later come up with some ridiculous theory that I voted BSG to pull attention off Artem WHEN ARTEM HAD ONE VOTE ON HER. Also, you can look at my posts, I clearly was suspicious of Artem myself.

I respond, and I've "defended myself sufficiently" in your eyes. You even agree with MY REASONING ALONE that Artem is suspicious. However, you come right back a few posts later with "let's lynch [charter's] scumbuddy, Artem"

You never pursue Artem, you just lay your vote down and move on to Fos'ing Darox when he claims.

Then agrees with Darox on Lynx. Never pursues this.

Then you vote Xdaamo after the Artem wagon disbands and just as his is starting up. Still goes on about the charter+Artem scumbuddy theory. As far as I can tell this is still clinging to the 'charter pulled the pressure of one vote off Artem' nonsense.

You really don't push Xdaamo either. You just sit tight on this wagon too.
Panzer wrote:
Note:
Artem jumped right on when charter suggested lynching me, Also Charter didn't have the balls to vote me without approval from Artem
I'm not going to try and start up a new wagon right before deadline if it won't be supported. Obviously Xdaamo's vote didn't mean much because he's the one we'd be lynching if nothing changed (and saying it's a self preservation vote was the only acceptable answer to my question, good work Xdaamo). It didn't matter that it was Artem, it just needed to be someone other than Xdaamo.

To those who don't see the case on Panzer, look at just his post and look how weak all his suspicions have been. He also has no interest in following up on ANY of them.
Darox
Darox
Mafia Scum
Darox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #338 (ISO) » Wed Jan 21, 2009 8:10 pm

Post by Darox »

I'd actually prefer a Panzer lynch to a Xdaamno lynch, but first I'd like you to answer something.

Before your post asking for a Panzer lynch, you seemed quite set on a Xdaamno lynch. What made you change your mind and try to shift the wagon? It's obvious you think Panzer is scum based on your posts both before and after your question, but what made you decide to try and shift the wagon now?
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #339 (ISO) » Wed Jan 21, 2009 8:15 pm

Post by charter »

Well, I'd been debating in my head for a while. I just didn't think I had any case against Panzer, it was mostly feelings. At the time I asked, I hadn't actually gone through Panzer's posts again, I was just basing that off my gut so before I undertook the task of trying to convince several others I wanted to see if there would be any support at all.

I'm still completely fine with an Xdaamo lynch, I just think Panzer is more likely to be scum.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #340 (ISO) » Wed Jan 21, 2009 8:16 pm

Post by charter »

Why would you prefer a Panzer lynch over Xdaamo? Who is your top choice for lynching today?
Darox
Darox
Mafia Scum
Darox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #341 (ISO) » Wed Jan 21, 2009 8:46 pm

Post by Darox »

I'd prefer Lynx, but if it came down to Panzer vs Xdaamno, I'd much rather Panzer because I'm inclined to believe that the Artem failed hammer was supposed to be a pressure vote and most of his following posting looks like the result of frustration more than anything else, while alternately Panzer's actions seem more genuinely scummy.
(Saying L-2 is scummy, sticking to charter/artem buddy situation when it doesn't make any sense, "Defended yourself sufficiently", etc)
I tend to be more sceptical of how scummy things said while frustrated are compared to things said while not under pressure.

On that note
Unvote, Vote Panzerjager
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #342 (ISO) » Thu Jan 22, 2009 4:42 am

Post by Lowell »

This is a mistake.

Xda is avoiding lynch by threatening to hammer himself. Not smart.
Master Ruck
Master Ruck
Goon
Master Ruck
Goon
Goon

Post Post #343 (ISO) » Thu Jan 22, 2009 4:59 am

Post by Master Ruck »

Xda is avoiding a lynch because attention has been moved to panzer and Xda had nothing to do with it. Threatening to hammer himself didn't matter too much as Artifex said she was willing to put the hammer down so the self hammer would, as Xda said himself, only serve to make his words the last of the day. You seem to be trying to draw attention away from panzer with that post.
Xdaamno
Xdaamno
I love you
Xdaamno
I love you
I love you

Post Post #344 (ISO) » Thu Jan 22, 2009 5:02 am

Post by Xdaamno »

Lowell wrote:This is a mistake.

Xda is avoiding lynch by threatening to hammer himself. Not smart.
This is an interesting scenario. Consider the two possible situations:

I am town, and the optimal play is to lynch someone else.

I am scum, and the optimal play is to test me to see if I will hammer myself.

If you actually believe I am scum this is irrelevant to you. If you believe I am town, you will be pushing to lynch someone else. If you wanted me lynched before the "threat", this shouldn't make a difference at all to you.
"did you get ces to look disgusted by their offer? i thought that might work" - Patrick
Cracking Idea Mafia
Xdaamno
Xdaamno
I love you
Xdaamno
I love you
I love you

Post Post #345 (ISO) » Thu Jan 22, 2009 5:03 am

Post by Xdaamno »

afatchic wrote:Xdaamno can you explain why you are voting Panxerjager.
I already have done. I would prefer any member of this game to be lynched before me.
Cracking Idea Mafia
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #346 (ISO) » Thu Jan 22, 2009 5:15 am

Post by Lowell »

Master Ruck wrote:Xda is avoiding a lynch because attention has been moved to panzer and Xda had nothing to do with it. Threatening to hammer himself didn't matter too much as Artifex said she was willing to put the hammer down so the self hammer would, as Xda said himself, only serve to make his words the last of the day. You seem to be trying to draw attention away from panzer with that post.
I have literally no opinion on panzer. Nice try, though.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #347 (ISO) » Thu Jan 22, 2009 5:57 am

Post by charter »

For the record, I don't think Xdaamo is town, I just think Panzer is WAY more likely to be scum.

And from what I gathered, Xdaamo threatened to self hammer to ensure a lynch.

Lowell, what do you think of my case on Panzer? Did you read it? How can you have no opinion on him?
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #348 (ISO) » Thu Jan 22, 2009 6:10 am

Post by Lowell »

I think it's mostly mediocre, honestly.

The L-2/L-3 thing doesn't do much for me, and the wanting to move the game along and early bandwagoning doesn't either. There's nothing particularly town about him, but the case just feels like a shot in the dark.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #349 (ISO) » Thu Jan 22, 2009 6:11 am

Post by charter »

How can you have no opinion on Panzer?

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”