Xdaamno (5) - Lynx the Antithesis, Danchaofan, Panzerjager, Charter, Lowell
Artem (1) - BSG
Master Ruck (1) - Xdaamno
Darox (1) - Artifex
Lowell (1) - Artem
Lynx the Antithesis (1) - Darox

Not Voting (2) - Tubby216, Master Ruck

With twelve living it takes seven votes to lynch
A friendly warning that deadline is January 25th, which is this Sunday. For rules concerning deadline, please see rules 4 and 5
Co-host of The USL Show
GeoGuessr: USL Pony
Fall Guys: Scary Hopping Bonkus
Xdaamno
Xdaamno
I love you
Xdaamno
I love you
I love you

Post Post #301 (ISO) » Tue Jan 20, 2009 4:49 am

Post by Xdaamno »

Artem wrote:But who was making you pick anybody? You said I was a good lynch "right now", implying that you were ready to lynch me right that second.
No, no, "right now" was the key phrase; if I had to pick
right now
, I would've picked you.
Artem wrote:...and if it was a pressure vote, seeing that you're at L-1, I would like you to address the following:[/quota]

CBA. I place my own happiness above winning. I believe several people have 'forgotten' similar promises.
"This should be an absolute car crash, but let's try it." - CDB
"did you get ces to look disgusted by their offer? i thought that might work" - Patrick
Cracking Idea Mafia
tubby216
tubby216
Mafia Scum
tubby216
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #302 (ISO) » Tue Jan 20, 2009 11:19 am

Post by tubby216 »

please note my signature,

and with that i am going to

vote xdaamo
"I swear tubby is scum in every game I've read, even some of the ones he wasn't in. "~Vi
"Whether you love him or hate him, Tubby is an excellent scumhunter."~BM
[b]need 0 replacements for open189 pm me[/b]
Artem
Artem
Mafia Scum
Artem
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #303 (ISO) » Tue Jan 20, 2009 11:36 am

Post by Artem »

@Xdaamno:
Artem wrote:Also, if it was all for pressure, why did you not correctly unvote and re-vote me to maintain the said pressure after charter unvoted?
Artem
Artem
Mafia Scum
Artem
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #304 (ISO) » Tue Jan 20, 2009 11:39 am

Post by Artem »

Xdaamno wrote: CBA. I place my own happiness above winning. I believe several people have 'forgotten' similar promises.
Yes, I noted that, but you're sitting at L-1, so we may never hear your analysis.

In case it's not clear, I'm calling bull on the "it was just a pressure vote" argument.

You haven't given motivation, you haven't explained the sudden release of pressure, and you haven't analyzed the results (like you promised you would).
pepoel who spel bad and don't know grammer is jerks
Lynx The Antithesis
Lynx The Antithesis
Goon
Lynx The Antithesis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #305 (ISO) » Tue Jan 20, 2009 12:37 pm

Post by Lynx The Antithesis »

Artem wrote:
Xdaamno wrote: CBA. I place my own happiness above winning. I believe several people have 'forgotten' similar promises.
Yes, I noted that, but you're sitting at L-1, so we may never hear your analysis.

In case it's not clear, I'm calling bull on the "it was just a pressure vote" argument.

You haven't given motivation, you haven't explained the sudden release of pressure, and you haven't analyzed the results (like you promised you would).
Thank you, you've seen the light.

With a deadline approaching we should really up the discussion for these next few days. But right now, it looks like Xdaamno's gonna be the lynch for the day 1.
If you got it flaunt it.
-Judas Iscariot
Artifex
Artifex
Townie
Artifex
Townie
Townie

Post Post #306 (ISO) » Tue Jan 20, 2009 3:49 pm

Post by Artifex »

Xdaamno wrote:CBA. I place my own happiness above winning. I believe several people have 'forgotten' similar promises.
What would make you unhappy about doing what he's asking you to do? You said you voted him out of pressure, and he wants to know your thoughts on how he acted under that pressure. Looking back over the last few pages, all of your responses of have that CBA tone. Why?
Lynx wrote:With a deadline approaching we should really up the discussion for these next few days.
QFT.
Xda has not done a great job of changing my mind with his responses, and as of right now I don't have a problem voting for him. But then the day will be over and, c'mon, do we really not have anything else to talk about? I'm concerned by a couple of the votes that have been cast, for example. I wish Tubby had explained his vote, for example, before his V/LA, seeing as how it was L-1 and everything. And Ruck's hopping on and off of the Xda train has definitely raised my eyebrows- I can't help but notice that the candidate you took to L-1 last time is now on his way again without you even having to cast a vote.

I think now would be a great time to hear where everyone stands. Those voting for Xdaamno: are you still confident in your vote? Those not voting for him: Unconvinced? Why and what would you rather do instead?
tubby216
tubby216
Mafia Scum
tubby216
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #307 (ISO) » Tue Jan 20, 2009 4:25 pm

Post by tubby216 »

i am still kinda here but i am not sure how quickly i will be able to respond,

i just don't like what he has to say, and i find his responses anti-town
"I swear tubby is scum in every game I've read, even some of the ones he wasn't in. "~Vi
"Whether you love him or hate him, Tubby is an excellent scumhunter."~BM
[b]need 0 replacements for open189 pm me[/b]
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #308 (ISO) » Wed Jan 21, 2009 4:38 am

Post by Lowell »

Xda is still fine with me, as is Artem if folks would rather go that direction. Honestly this game is starting to fall off my radar.
Xdaamno
Xdaamno
I love you
Xdaamno
I love you
I love you

Post Post #309 (ISO) » Wed Jan 21, 2009 5:03 am

Post by Xdaamno »

Artem wrote:

The first two points are the same thing: you... want me to give
justification
for a pressure vote? 0_o

I'll give a player-by-player analysis later today before I self-hammer (so that you guys remember what I say).
"did you get ces to look disgusted by their offer? i thought that might work" - Patrick
Cracking Idea Mafia
Master Ruck
Master Ruck
Goon
Master Ruck
Goon
Goon

Post Post #310 (ISO) » Wed Jan 21, 2009 5:04 am

Post by Master Ruck »

Artifex wrote:And Ruck's hopping on and off of the Xda train has definitely raised my eyebrows- I can't help but notice that the candidate you took to L-1 last time is now on his way again without you even having to cast a vote.
Purely a coincidence, my dear, I assure you.

I don't know how much water this will hold considering my current erratic, admittedly suspicious voting pattern, but I won't object to xdaamno being lynched either. He's either scum, or a townie that naturally makes himself look this bad. If the latter is the case, he's not doing much to scum hunt his way out of it.
With the dawning of each new day, my evil machinations inch me closer to world domination. And also breakfast.
Master Ruck
Master Ruck
Goon
Master Ruck
Goon
Goon

Post Post #311 (ISO) » Wed Jan 21, 2009 5:06 am

Post by Master Ruck »

Xdaamno wrote:I'll give a player-by-player analysis later today
before I self-hammer
(so that you guys remember what I say).
Uh huh, because that is really the best thing for town right now, huh.
With the dawning of each new day, my evil machinations inch me closer to world domination. And also breakfast.
Xdaamno
Xdaamno
I love you
Xdaamno
I love you
I love you

Post Post #312 (ISO) » Wed Jan 21, 2009 5:28 am

Post by Xdaamno »

Master Ruck wrote:
before I self-hammer
I'm saying that the certainty my final words being right there and in recent memory when you guys start the next day is more valuable than the slim chance we lynch somebody else. Do you disagree?
Cracking Idea Mafia
Xdaamno
Xdaamno
I love you
Xdaamno
I love you
I love you

Post Post #313 (ISO) » Wed Jan 21, 2009 5:30 am

Post by Xdaamno »

Master Ruck wrote:
Artifex wrote:And Ruck's hopping on and off of the Xda train has definitely raised my eyebrows- I can't help but notice that the candidate you took to L-1 last time is now on his way again without you even having to cast a vote.

I don't know how much water this will hold considering my current erratic, admittedly suspicious voting pattern, but I won't object to xdaamno being lynched either. He's either scum, or a townie that naturally makes himself look this bad. If the latter is the case, he's not doing much to scum hunt his way out of it.
I take offense to 'look this bad'. I believe I have owned up to every single argument I have made that is not solid. I'd also like to point out the case on me is laughable, since I have nothing to lose. Your methodology should be logical, not "vibes" or "I don't get it".
Cracking Idea Mafia
Xdaamno
Xdaamno
I love you
Xdaamno
I love you
I love you

Post Post #314 (ISO) » Wed Jan 21, 2009 5:31 am

Post by Xdaamno »

Artifex wrote:
Xdaamno wrote:CBA. I place my own happiness above winning. I believe several people have 'forgotten' similar promises.
What would make you unhappy about doing what he's asking you to do? You said you voted him out of pressure, and he wants to know your thoughts on how he acted under that pressure. Looking back over the last few pages, all of your responses of have that CBA tone. Why?
Hmm, tough one. Perhaps I'm telling the truth.
Cracking Idea Mafia
Master Ruck
Master Ruck
Goon
Master Ruck
Goon
Goon

Post Post #315 (ISO) » Wed Jan 21, 2009 5:37 am

Post by Master Ruck »

Xdaamno wrote:
Master Ruck wrote:
before I self-hammer
I'm saying that the certainty my final words being right there and in recent memory when you guys start the next day is more valuable than the slim chance we lynch somebody else. Do you disagree?
Yes, because as far as I know a self-hammer is anti-town and not something that should be resorted to.
Master Ruck
Master Ruck
Goon
Master Ruck
Goon
Goon

Post Post #316 (ISO) » Wed Jan 21, 2009 5:39 am

Post by Master Ruck »

Xdaamno wrote:
Master Ruck wrote:

I take offense to 'look this bad'. I believe I have owned up to every single argument I have made that is not solid. I'd also like to point out the case on me is laughable, since I have nothing to lose. Your methodology should be logical, not "vibes" or "I don't get it".
You take offence? If you're town, you have 6 votes on you and a hammer soon on its way, and you don't think you look that bad?
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #317 (ISO) » Wed Jan 21, 2009 6:01 am

Post by charter »

Would anyone else run up Panzer before deadline with me? I believe he has a way higher chance of being scum.
Xdaamno
Xdaamno
I love you
Xdaamno
I love you
I love you

Post Post #318 (ISO) » Wed Jan 21, 2009 6:09 am

Post by Xdaamno »

Master Ruck wrote:
Xdaamno wrote:
Master Ruck wrote:
before I self-hammer
Yes, because as far as I know a self-hammer is anti-town and not something that should be resorted to.
Circular logic. A hammer is bad because it is "anti-town". Please try again and actually address my point.
Master Ruck wrote:
Xdaamno wrote:
Master Ruck wrote:

You take offence? If you're town, you have 6 votes on you and a hammer soon on its way, and you don't think you look that bad?
Of course I look bad. However, you said I "naturally make myself look bad". Those are two entirely different things. Scum, misunderstandings, bloodthirsty towns, people have bad days and
me
having bad days are five
huge
extra factors that I'm surprised you missed.
charter wrote:Would anyone else run up Panzer before deadline with me? I believe he has a way higher chance of being scum.
Unvote, Vote: Panzer

Though I don't think it'll do much good. I'll self-hammer tommorow if nobody agrees with you.
Cracking Idea Mafia
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #319 (ISO) » Wed Jan 21, 2009 6:14 am

Post by charter »

Is the reason for voting panzer because he is a possible lynch besides yourself? If it's different please tell.
Xdaamno
Xdaamno
I love you
Xdaamno
I love you
I love you

Post Post #320 (ISO) » Wed Jan 21, 2009 6:15 am

Post by Xdaamno »

charter wrote:Is the reason for voting panzer because he is a possible lynch besides yourself? If it's different please tell.
No, that was my reasoning.
Cracking Idea Mafia
Master Ruck
Master Ruck
Goon
Master Ruck
Goon
Goon

Post Post #321 (ISO) » Wed Jan 21, 2009 6:29 am

Post by Master Ruck »

Xdaamno wrote:
Master Ruck wrote:
Xdaamno wrote:
Master Ruck wrote:
before I self-hammer
Circular logic. A hammer is bad because it is "anti-town". Please try again and actually address my point.
Consider the point already addressed. I'm not stopping you from saying your final words, which town could use later if you flip town, but the self-hammer is what I see as bad and your lynch (if it happens today) should be made by another so we can use it later in the game as some sort of clue. If you want your final words to be remembered, then make them convincing. Nothing else is necessary.
Xdaamno wrote:
Master Ruck wrote:
Xdaamno wrote:
Master Ruck wrote:

Of course I look bad. However, you said I "naturally make myself look bad". Those are two entirely different things. Scum, misunderstandings, bloodthirsty towns, people have bad days and
me
having bad days are five
huge
extra factors that I'm surprised you missed.
Then those are other possibilities, but you've still done nothing to scum-hunt your way out of it.

If you want to reply, which I expect you will, can we stop this quote pyramid as they never look good.
Xdaamno
Xdaamno
I love you
Xdaamno
I love you
I love you

Post Post #322 (ISO) » Wed Jan 21, 2009 6:36 am

Post by Xdaamno »

Master Ruck wrote:Consider the point already addressed. I'm not stopping you from saying your final words, which town could use later if you flip town, but the self-hammer is what I see as bad and your lynch (if it happens today) should be made by another so we can use it later in the game as some sort of clue. If you want your final words to be remembered, then make them convincing. Nothing else is necessary.
Leaving my final words as the last post of the day is a
huge
advantage, and you're trying to claim that it is superfluous? Are you
seriously trying to argue that you guys will remember my argument I made 8 pages ago as much as the one I made yesterday?
That's a nessecity for time to be irrelevant, which is what you are claiming.
Master Ruck wrote:Then those are other possibilities, but you've still done nothing to scum-hunt your way out of it.
Not only is that
irrelevant
, it's
not true
. I'm ignoring your arguments from now on, because they're making me annoyed.
Cracking Idea Mafia
Master Ruck
Master Ruck
Goon
Master Ruck
Goon
Goon

Post Post #323 (ISO) » Wed Jan 21, 2009 6:52 am

Post by Master Ruck »

You say your last words will be a player-by-player analysis which, unless I'm mistaken, has been asked of you a couple of times by now so I don't think a post like that will be ignored. Still, you seem dead-set on it (excuse the pun) so if you want to do it then by all means. This bit will be ignored by you now, but isn't scum hunting going out to look for flaws in the statement of another, and defense is reinforcing your reasonings that may by chance reveal flaws in another?

Most of what you have done seems to be in defense, which now gives me the impression that you may be a townie, just an angry, prone-to-mistakes townie yet equally likely to be scum tactics. Right now, I don't know which one to believe.
Xdaamno
Xdaamno
I love you
Xdaamno
I love you
I love you

Post Post #324 (ISO) » Wed Jan 21, 2009 6:55 am

Post by Xdaamno »

Master Ruck wrote:Most of what you have done seems to be in defense, which now gives me the impression that you may be a townie, just an angry, prone-to-mistakes townie yet equally likely to be scum tactics. Right now, I don't know which one to believe.
Heh.
I'm
prone to mistakes, he says, just after making a mistake in attacking my methodology and not being man enough to admit it. Go fuck yourself.
Cracking Idea Mafia

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”