Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #1775 (ISO) » Mon Jan 19, 2009 4:29 am

Post by elvis_knits »

Llama, did you ever answer this?
elvis_knits wrote:
LlamaFluff wrote:First off its nice to hear a case more then "I think Llama is the SK" and "meta", oh wait, thats all the case against me.
Did someone call you SK?
Talk nerdy to me.

"We must be willing to let go of the life we planned so as to have the life that is waiting for us." -Joseph Campbell
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1776 (ISO) » Mon Jan 19, 2009 4:34 am

Post by Knight of Cydonia »

Yeah, Llama, care to answer for that one? Looking back, I don't see a single SK accusation against you.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #1777 (ISO) » Mon Jan 19, 2009 4:47 am

Post by populartajo »

Interesting catch, Elvis. Im interested in Llama's answer to this.
I dont get what you are trying to say about the TM/TI dilemma. Could you rephrase it?
Call me Tajo.
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12894
Coming summer 2010: Tajo's Starcraft Mafia.
Tajo's MagictheGathering Mafia
elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #1778 (ISO) » Mon Jan 19, 2009 4:57 am

Post by elvis_knits »

populartajo wrote:Interesting catch, Elvis. Im interested in Llama's answer to this.
I dont get what you are trying to say about the TM/TI dilemma. Could you rephrase it?
I am just interested why you didn't vote either of them.

I guess you already answered me, saying you thought they were both town. Which is a valid answer.

But did you think they were EQUALLY townish? You didn't think one was slightly more town than the other?

Staying off both wagons just makes you look like you didn't care who was lynched. Which is not pro-town.
Talk nerdy to me.

"We must be willing to let go of the life we planned so as to have the life that is waiting for us." -Joseph Campbell
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #1779 (ISO) » Mon Jan 19, 2009 5:16 am

Post by populartajo »

elvis_knits wrote:
populartajo wrote:Interesting catch, Elvis. Im interested in Llama's answer to this.

I guess you already answered me, saying you thought they were both town. Which is a valid answer.

But did you think they were EQUALLY townish? You didn't think one was slightly more town than the other?

Staying off both wagons just makes you look like you didn't care who was lynched. Which is not pro-town.
Equally townish no. TBH, I thought at the moment that if any of them was scum, TM would had more probs of being scum. TI just felt weak townie to me.
Its not that I didnt care who was lynched. Its just that I dont usually play D1s if Im not generally interested. It also helps me survive through D3, D4, endgame where analysis is more precise.
Also I think that TI coming up scum doesnt add up to the idea of not caring who would be lynched. Scum would either be in the TM late votes or (less prob) in early TI voters.
Call me Tajo.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #1780 (ISO) » Mon Jan 19, 2009 5:17 am

Post by populartajo »

Elvis, just interested, what were your thoughts of the TI/TM dilemma?
Call me Tajo.
elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #1781 (ISO) » Mon Jan 19, 2009 5:24 am

Post by elvis_knits »

populartajo wrote:
elvis_knits wrote:

Equally townish no. TBH, I thought at the moment that if any of them was scum, TM would had more probs of being scum. TI just felt weak townie to me.
Its not that I didnt care who was lynched. Its just that I dont usually play D1s if Im not generally interested. It also helps me survive through D3, D4, endgame where analysis is more precise.
Also I think that TI coming up scum doesnt add up to the idea of not caring who would be lynched. Scum would either be in the TM late votes or (less prob) in early TI voters.
So who on the TI wagon do you think is most likely to be scum?
tajo wrote:Elvis, just interested, what were your thoughts of the TI/TM dilemma?
I thought TM was prob town, and then RF died and confirmed TM town. Now zilla is throwing a wrench into the works. I don't know what she is doing.
Talk nerdy to me.

populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #1782 (ISO) » Mon Jan 19, 2009 5:33 am

Post by populartajo »

This is the final VC that lynched TI instead of TM.
TonyMontana 7 votes: (RestFermata, forbiddanlight, Nitro Styles, Porochaz, tubby, The Internet, BlakAdder)
The Internet 8 votes: (LlamaFluff, charter, CoheedCambria09, TonyMontana, Elivs knits, Zilla, Kmd4390, Knight of Cydonia)
The interesting fact is that TM was fluctuating between 6-8 votes much before TI was pressured to death. A distancing vote at that moment would have been a very good move if TM would have been lynched and TI vigged or lynched next day. But we know how that ended. Thats why I think that in the early voters group (LF, charter and CC) its possible we can find a very calculating scum.
In the TM wagon: Poro, tubby and BA all make equal sense as scum trying to change the target of the lynch.
Ofc this is avoiding the prob of TM being part of second scum group.
What conclusions can you gather of the same VC? I think everyone should answer this.
Call me Tajo.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1783 (ISO) » Mon Jan 19, 2009 5:36 am

Post by farside22 »

Peter You may have killed her when you shoved all those dollar bills down her throat, you may have killed her when you hit her with the stool. I don't know, I'm not a doctor. But I'll tell you what didn't kill her: Smoking.
Al Gore: You have our support, Griffin.

vote count:

LlamaFluff 3 votes: (Kmd4390, ZONEACE, KOC)
ZONEACE 4 votes: (LlamaFluff, tubby216, BlakAdder, charter)
charter 1 vote: (Acid Flux)
Acid Flux 1 vote: (populartajo)
BlakAdder 3 vote: (Zilla, TonyMontana, Elivs knits )

not voting:

Porochaz

With 13 people it will take 7 to lynch
Day 3 deadline is February 2nd, 3:00pm PST

KOC now has his role. I will send out prods later today.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
TonyMontana
TonyMontana
Mafia Scum
TonyMontana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1784 (ISO) » Mon Jan 19, 2009 6:26 am

Post by TonyMontana »

populartajo wrote: What conclusions can you gather of the same VC? I think everyone should answer this.
Can't rule out the possibility of a later bus either. It's a risky choice for scum to try to edge out a buddy's wagon.
Upcoming
Mini
Theme: Rainbow Six|Siege Mafia
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #1785 (ISO) » Mon Jan 19, 2009 6:46 am

Post by populartajo »

TonyMontana wrote:
populartajo wrote: What conclusions can you gather of the same VC? I think everyone should answer this.
Can't rule out the possibility of a later bus either. It's a risky choice for scum to try to edge out a buddy's wagon.
Are you suggesting KMD?
Call me Tajo.
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1786 (ISO) » Mon Jan 19, 2009 7:18 am

Post by LlamaFluff »

elvis_knits wrote:Llama, did you ever answer this?
elvis_knits wrote:
LlamaFluff wrote:First off its nice to hear a case more then "I think Llama is the SK" and "meta", oh wait, thats all the case against me.
Did someone call you SK?
Zilla has called me third party a few times
Co-host of The USL Show
GeoGuessr: USL Pony
Fall Guys: Scary Hopping Bonkus
TonyMontana
TonyMontana
Mafia Scum
TonyMontana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1787 (ISO) » Mon Jan 19, 2009 7:38 am

Post by TonyMontana »

populartajo wrote:
TonyMontana wrote:
Are you suggesting KMD?
I'm not suggesting anything, and certainly not kmd over elvis, which would be the only 2 people applicable to my comment.
Upcoming
Mini
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #1788 (ISO) » Mon Jan 19, 2009 9:23 am

Post by populartajo »

TonyMontana wrote:
populartajo wrote:
TonyMontana wrote:
Are you suggesting KMD?
I'm not suggesting anything, and certainly not kmd over elvis, which would be the only 2 people applicable to my comment.
So who are you suggesting?
LF, can you back up that with quotes?
Call me Tajo.
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1789 (ISO) » Mon Jan 19, 2009 9:27 am

Post by LlamaFluff »

Zilla wrote: LlamaFluff: -3 (This was pro-town on Day 1, but Day 2 has been a mess, he's pushed on two people who have claimed, then backed off. At best, he's got a broken scumdar and too much impetus. At worst, he's keniving scum playing outside of his group.
Actually, that seems to fit with self-aligned. Make that a -5, since we know self-aligned is in this game
)
Here is one of the times, I thought there was another but I didnt find it on a skim.
Co-host of The USL Show
elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #1790 (ISO) » Mon Jan 19, 2009 9:42 am

Post by elvis_knits »

LlamaFluff wrote:
Zilla wrote: LlamaFluff: -3 (This was pro-town on Day 1, but Day 2 has been a mess, he's pushed on two people who have claimed, then backed off. At best, he's got a broken scumdar and too much impetus. At worst, he's keniving scum playing outside of his group.
Actually, that seems to fit with self-aligned. Make that a -5, since we know self-aligned is in this game
)
Here is one of the times, I thought there was another but I didnt find it on a skim.
I'm always suspicious of people who seem able to tell SK from mafia. Most town will just lump them together as scum. When a person is able to make a distinction, it makes me think they have extra info (ie, they're scum).
Talk nerdy to me.

populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #1791 (ISO) » Mon Jan 19, 2009 9:45 am

Post by populartajo »

elvis_knits wrote:
LlamaFluff wrote:
)
I'm always suspicious of people who seem able to tell SK from mafia. Most town will just lump them together as scum. When a person is able to make a distinction, it makes me think they have extra info (ie, they're scum).
QFT.
Elvis, this also applies to Sks? Or do you use the word "scum" to refer only to "mafia"?
Call me Tajo.
elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #1792 (ISO) » Mon Jan 19, 2009 9:48 am

Post by elvis_knits »

I consider scum= all types of scum. So mafia, SK's.
Talk nerdy to me.

TonyMontana
TonyMontana
Mafia Scum
TonyMontana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1793 (ISO) » Mon Jan 19, 2009 10:11 am

Post by TonyMontana »

elvis_knits wrote:I'm always suspicious of people who seem able to tell SK from mafia. Most town will just lump them together as scum. When a person is able to make a distinction, it makes me think they have extra info (ie, they're scum).
I'm also curious as to why zilla is so sure there's a self-aligned.
Upcoming
Mini
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1794 (ISO) » Mon Jan 19, 2009 10:13 am

Zilla wrote:^ Wolf did do it a lot softer than BA though, BA was pretty hardcore about it, and actively advocated TM over TI, while Wolf seemed a lot more indecisive. I'm just saying it pays to make the distinction.

Oh, also, I just figured out by checking my replacement notes that RF did NOT investigate TM day 1, I can guarantee that.
Are you claiming some kind of investigative role here, Zilla?
And before anyone jumps on me for role-fishing, yes, it is, but I have a damn good pro-town reason for it.
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1795 (ISO) » Mon Jan 19, 2009 10:22 am

Post by LlamaFluff »

TonyMontana wrote:
elvis_knits wrote:I'm always suspicious of people who seem able to tell SK from mafia. Most town will just lump them together as scum. When a person is able to make a distinction, it makes me think they have extra info (ie, they're scum).
I'm also curious as to why zilla is so sure there's a self-aligned.
Its obvious there is a vig (who targeted xtoxm then RF), shot is nearly always mafia, so the last wierd kill methods is likely SK. It would be funny if Zilla replaced into the SK role who killed her though.
Co-host of The USL Show
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #1796 (ISO) » Mon Jan 19, 2009 10:49 am

Post by populartajo »

Knight of Cydonia wrote:
Zilla wrote:^ Wolf did do it a lot softer than BA though, BA was pretty hardcore about it, and actively advocated TM over TI, while Wolf seemed a lot more indecisive. I'm just saying it pays to make the distinction.

Oh, also, I just figured out by checking my replacement notes that RF did NOT investigate TM day 1, I can guarantee that.
Are you claiming some kind of investigative role here, Zilla?
And before anyone jumps on me for role-fishing, yes, it is, but I have a damn good pro-town reason for it.
I'll bite. You think Zilla is lying?
Call me Tajo.
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1797 (ISO) » Mon Jan 19, 2009 11:16 am

Okay, I would have waited until Zilla personally answered but since you bit and all...
I am The Evil Monkey, pro-town Tracker. THe reason I point at people isn't that I'm evil, I just want to know what they're doing. N1 I followed Zilla, and she didn't go anywhere. That's why I'm suspicious of her claim that she "knows" RF didn't investigate TM N1.

unvote; Vote Zilla
until I get an answer.

And if anyone wants to question my vote-hopping - I got my role, and CC's N1/2 results after I voted Llama.
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1798 (ISO) » Mon Jan 19, 2009 11:20 am

Post by LlamaFluff »

why did you claim that? really? why would you ever claim that in that situation?

I believe it, and it reinforces the "TIs list was all town" train of thought I had but damn.... claiming it right now?

ZA should be getting lynched though, since CC being a tracker makes BA all the more town through list idea to me.
Co-host of The USL Show
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1799 (ISO) » Mon Jan 19, 2009 11:26 am

Because I'm an adherent to the Lynch All Liars school, and unless Zilla is going to come up with some mad theory to explain it, I think she should now be considered No. 1 lynch, with TM next if she is scum.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”