yorgi
yorgi
Goon
yorgi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #23 (isolation #1) » Thu Jan 15, 2009 12:21 pm

Post by yorgi »

Tanarin wrote:Well then, How's everyone doing.

Vote: Yorgi

I saw what you did there. :P
Who me? Do I know you?

Vote: SensFan

I just love to hear him talk. :P
yorgi
yorgi
Goon
yorgi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #31 (isolation #2) » Fri Jan 16, 2009 9:13 am

Post by yorgi »

I could see tanarin as scum trying to use me with the help of Sens at this point. Maybe PT. Not sure. The fact that both jumped at it as a scum tell one targeting me and the other him is either them working together or one of them as scum.
I like my vote where it is mroe and more. Although tanarin is just as informative of a lynch in my book as potentional scum to sens or PT.
Like I said they could both me scum or one is scum with tanarin. I want to see what tanarin says before I can decide which seems more likely.
yorgi
yorgi
Goon
yorgi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #39 (isolation #3) » Fri Jan 16, 2009 11:58 am

Post by yorgi »

populartajo wrote:People, chillax. Random stage is for fun.Yorgi seems very interested in getting serious pretty fast, huh?
Tanarin is a newbie, right? Your yorgi vote is a random one or you got a guilty on him yesterday?
Zilla you didnt learn anything from the last game, did you? Would you vote for anyone that puts someone at L-1 for no reason, again?
I think tajo has games mixed up. Not sure but there is no cop here. Can't talk about other games so I will assumed mix up.
Yes I'm sure it's scummy.
I think the deal is things that happened not last game. Lets forget about that for a moment but the idea of a quick vote does lead to some very interesting discussions.

Mod: could be have a vote count please.
yorgi
yorgi
Goon
yorgi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #62 (isolation #4) » Mon Jan 19, 2009 5:51 am

Post by yorgi »

@Sens: First I get what your doing but it isn't going to give answers if scum know what you are doing and just go along. All it does is cause confuse in my opinion at this time.
populartajo wrote:People, chillax. Random stage is for fun.Yorgi seems very interested in getting serious pretty fast, huh?
Tanarin is a newbie, right? Your yorgi vote is a random one or you got a guilty on him yesterday?
Zilla you didnt learn anything from the last game, did you? Would you vote for anyone that puts someone at L-1 for no reason, again?
Did you not read the last game? I think votes even random votes in this game are informative.

Tanarin wrote:populartajo: Yes, I am a newb here. That comment to Yorgi was nothing more than being random, I never suspected it would be taken so serious though.

As far as SensFan is concerned, I am wondering why he would agree Populartajo's comment that my wagon is golden and then go and vote Yorgi and put her at 2 votes. Maybe it is random, but it is weird.
I agree.

Post 52 for Zilla seems like a convient answer.

Post 56 from tajo: WHY?

Right now the 2 that stand out the most is tajo and Zilla. I feel like Zilla is costing along and humoring Sens where PT comment on BSG and Zilla leave little information.

unvote:
vote: tajo
yorgi
yorgi
Goon
yorgi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #66 (isolation #5) » Mon Jan 19, 2009 7:34 am

Post by yorgi »

SensFan wrote:
yorgi wrote:@Sens: First I get what your doing but it isn't going to give answers if scum know what you are doing and just go along. All it does is cause confuse in my opinion at this time.
That's the thing. Scum really can't afford to go along.
They might to cause confusion. They might just because they dont' think people will hammer this early. The risk might be worth the rewards.

tajo: Right now I'm between you and Zilla. I don't see why you think BSG is town I asked why and you didn't give me an answer. The fact you are jumping on one vote against you is very telling in my book.
yorgi
yorgi
Goon
yorgi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #70 (isolation #6) » Mon Jan 19, 2009 12:29 pm

Post by yorgi »

@tajo: First your question:
When did I deny that random votes were informative?
Did you read the post I quoted? I don't know if you were drunk or serious in that comment but it doesn't sound like to me you taking the random stage seriously

Second Gut is not an answer

You are jumping on me about my vote on you. One vote mind you should not make a person nervous unless they are scum.
yorgi
yorgi
Goon
yorgi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #76 (isolation #7) » Mon Jan 19, 2009 1:49 pm

Post by yorgi »

populartajo wrote:Gut is a valid answer. If I feel someone is town I comment on it for scumhunting purposes.
And how am I being nervous? Yorg, rly?
Your asking me if I would hammer you? You question my comments and just with one simple vote. You haven't said much else except to call BSG town and Zilla's comment scummy. It's your lack of comments going on that bug me.
yorgi
yorgi
Goon
yorgi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #88 (isolation #8) » Tue Jan 20, 2009 2:35 pm

Post by yorgi »

populartajo wrote:
yorgi wrote:
populartajo wrote:Gut is a valid answer. If I feel someone is town I comment on it for scumhunting purposes.
And how am I being nervous? Yorg, rly?
Your asking me if I would hammer you? You question my comments and just with one simple vote. You haven't said much else except to call BSG town and Zilla's comment scummy. It's your lack of comments going on that bug me.
So now I cant pose questions to you? Dude, this is mafia.
I was only asking that if I were at L-1, would you vote me? Yes or no?
Also, what lack of comments are you talking about? I have commented on everything I think I should comment. Following that logic, BSG should have already destroyed tour scumdar, right?
What you missed was the fact I noticed you didn't say anything but one liners. However as soon as I vote you start poking at it like OMG you voted me. I can handle questions. I even don't mind questions.
Also I agree with Zilla. Yay call it what you want Sens I know you will but I pretty much thought the same thing which is why I question tajo about his comment on BSG.
yorgi
yorgi
Goon
yorgi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #109 (isolation #9) » Thu Jan 22, 2009 7:05 am

Post by yorgi »

populartajo wrote:You know thats not the idea, Sens.
Yorgi, Zilla and Sens. Please state your reasons to vote me.
I didn't like your answer on why BSG is town. I think the fact you where doing one liners and joking around till I voted you says alot, especially in a game like this one.
yorgi
yorgi
Goon
yorgi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #114 (isolation #10) » Thu Jan 22, 2009 11:41 am

Post by yorgi »

Well if tajo is telling the truth then I think Zilla with BSG. Possible Tan. The only one I don't think is scum is Sens. Go figure.
yorgi
yorgi
Goon
yorgi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #118 (isolation #11) » Thu Jan 22, 2009 11:48 am

Post by yorgi »

populartajo wrote:
yorgi wrote:Well if tajo is telling the truth then I think Zilla with BSG. Possible Tan. The only one I don't think is scum is Sens. Go figure.
Why would I lie you silly billy?
I have screwed with many a people in my time.
yorgi
yorgi
Goon
yorgi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #141 (isolation #12) » Sun Jan 25, 2009 7:10 am

Post by yorgi »

I don't know what the bolded word means. I couldn't find it in my dictionary (I'm Dutch). Could you please explain this?

I'm a really bad speller. That line was basically in my book saying Zilla's vote look advantageous. I really get scummy vibes and I don't like Zilla's let me vote for myself to look town approach.
I'm not sure why people think Sens is scum. I read the last games and I looking at when he was scum and when he was town versus this game I get town vibes on him based on his actions.
Looking at the votes and the fact that tanarin nor BSG have voted for either Sens or Zilla tells me either are scum together.
yorgi
yorgi
Goon
yorgi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #142 (isolation #13) » Sun Jan 25, 2009 7:11 am

Post by yorgi »

Zilla wrote:... I can see why me, but why would BSG be my partner? I'd been trying to get him lynched all day, and I only switched because I think Tajo is his partner.
Ah well I'm of the belief and I know Sens will disagree with me that scum may attempt some bussing in this game to keep themselves distance from one another.
yorgi
yorgi
Goon
yorgi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #153 (isolation #14) » Mon Jan 26, 2009 8:10 am

Post by yorgi »

Quote:
Looking at the votes and the fact that tanarin nor BSG have voted for either Sens or Zilla tells me either are scum together.

Isn't that ironic and hypocritical? I can understand not wanting to vote because of LyLo, but then why would you say that?
I mistyped. The either sould say neither are scum together.
It's important to me to know for sure who is scum and who is not scum.
Taking the fact that neither BSG or Tan voted for either of you two straight away tells me they are not scum together. Therefore either one or the other is scum as I know I'm town and I can conclude as I sit and weigh the issues either Sens or you are scum with either Tan or BSG.
yorgi
yorgi
Goon
yorgi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #158 (isolation #15) » Mon Jan 26, 2009 2:04 pm

Post by yorgi »

Why did you just do an about turn Zilla when I brought up the reason's I had on Tan and BSG? Did my points seem valid?
Do you think self voting at lylo is smart? Do you know the scum can day talk in this set up?
yorgi
yorgi
Goon
yorgi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #189 (isolation #16) » Wed Jan 28, 2009 7:31 am

Post by yorgi »

Tanarin wrote:OK, sorry about the absence. Anyway WHAT THE HEL ARE YOU DOING VOTING YOURSELF ZILLA?!
That was stupid and nearly lost us the game right
there. I can see no reason to do that scum or town.

HEAVY FoS: Zilla
Am I the only one questioning the part in bold?
yorgi
yorgi
Goon
yorgi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #195 (isolation #17) » Wed Jan 28, 2009 12:53 pm

Post by yorgi »

I really want to test a theory I have but I don't know if I will have time.
Sens who do you think is Zilla's scum partner.
Zilla same question.
Also why that person?
yorgi
yorgi
Goon
yorgi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #204 (isolation #18) » Thu Jan 29, 2009 6:54 am

Post by yorgi »

This is really hard. Just when I feel like zilla is scummier she brings up some interesting reasoning on everyone as to who is scum with Sens.
Sens you critizise Zilla for her saying Tan is your partner based on the L-1 yesterday but she pushed BSG yesterday herself. So really you both saying the same thing about who is who's partner is null point.
I don't like Tan's remark. I feel like BSG is all over the place and the FOS felt forced.
I'm testing

vote: BSG
yorgi
yorgi
Goon
yorgi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #206 (isolation #19) » Thu Jan 29, 2009 8:20 am

Post by yorgi »

SensFan wrote:
yorgi wrote:
vote: BSG
Ummm...yeah, if either of you and/or Zilla are Town, I'm going to be pissed.
You had BSG as Zilla's parnter. So why do you think my vote is out of place?
yorgi
yorgi
Goon
yorgi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #208 (isolation #20) » Thu Jan 29, 2009 8:51 am

Post by yorgi »

SensFan wrote:Because its clear that either Zilla or I are Scum. I'd wager there's less than 1% chance that the Scum haven't been able to co-ordinate a hammer yet, and that both of us are Town.
That's rediculous. You could both be scum, but I doubt scum wouldn't have done it at this point. You know they can day talk and it's not that difficult to get talks and planning times out for something like that.
yorgi
yorgi
Goon
yorgi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #210 (isolation #21) » Thu Jan 29, 2009 8:55 am

Post by yorgi »

SensFan wrote:
yorgi wrote:
SensFan wrote:Because its clear that either Zilla or I are Scum. I'd wager there's less than 1% chance that the Scum haven't been able to co-ordinate a hammer yet, and that both of us are Town.
That's rediculous. You could both be scum, but I doubt scum wouldn't have done it at this point. You know they can day talk and it's not that difficult to get talks and planning times out for something like that.
...you just proved my point. If at least one of {Zilla, Sens} is Scum, why would you ever vote someone else?
Fun sucker aren't you. I dont know which one of you is scum for sure. Just when I think I know I get pulled back on this. I know and proved to everyone you and I are not scum parnters by my vote.

unvote
yorgi
yorgi
Goon
yorgi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #212 (isolation #22) » Thu Jan 29, 2009 8:57 am

Post by yorgi »

Now to figure out about Zilla. I had hoped by placing my vote either Sens or Zilla would take the bait and switch votes if they where not scum with BSG. However Zilla wasn't here during this. However this does not take Sens/ BSG out or Sens/ Tan.
Back to the drawing board.
yorgi
yorgi
Goon
yorgi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #214 (isolation #23) » Thu Jan 29, 2009 8:59 am

Post by yorgi »

SensFan wrote:How did you prove that?
I realized I didn't. Damn I'm trying to get everyone on the same page for who is scum with who and who is not. UGH where is everyone.
yorgi
yorgi
Goon
yorgi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #215 (isolation #24) » Thu Jan 29, 2009 9:00 am

Post by yorgi »

SensFan wrote:Before anyone else mentions the fucking Sens/Tan pairing, I want an explanation for me putting him at Lynch-1, and leaving him there for most of the day.
Let me ask this:
Do you think I would have hammered? Did you think reading the game and seeing the players here that anyone would have hammered at that point?
yorgi
yorgi
Goon
yorgi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #241 (isolation #25) » Mon Feb 02, 2009 5:58 am

Post by yorgi »

BSG it was Tan who did the weak FOS. I'm believing Tan/ Zilla scum pair at this point.
Sure Sens voted for Zilla after she voted for herself. She quickly unvoted and voted Sens. Anyone can set that up scum or town. I just don't believe Sen's scum at this point.

vote: Zilla
yorgi
yorgi
Goon
yorgi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #248 (isolation #26) » Wed Feb 04, 2009 6:55 am

Post by yorgi »

Don't look at me I'm town. I was going off of Tan's weak FOS on Zilla and he seemed like he was trying to make Sens looks scummy while saying Zilla was scummy.
I thought it was BSG for awhile. But I felt Tan was Zilla partner.
yorgi
yorgi
Goon
yorgi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #261 (isolation #27) » Mon Feb 09, 2009 1:51 pm

Post by yorgi »

Seriously was not me either. tajo said it wasn't him that leaves the flakers that decided not to play this round. :P

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”