Mini 733- Congratulations! You are... Mafia (Game Over)

Darox
Darox
Mafia Scum
Darox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #150 (ISO) » Thu Jan 15, 2009 7:27 am

Post by Darox »

I think we all know that that picture is false because that kitten could easilly take a pair of Domo no problem. Kittens are famous for being able to tear apart anything remotely fuzzy.

Also, there's no way I'd drink any lemonade that wasn't awesome enough to take down hard cider in a cage match. It's probably actually limonade.
Darox
Darox
Mafia Scum
Darox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #151 (ISO) » Thu Jan 15, 2009 8:17 am

Post by Darox »

Furthermore,
Vote Glork
because not only would he lose against EK in mortal combat, but because he has two votes and he didn't vote for the second person.

Everyone knows that if you can't beat EK in mortal combat without using an Alpaca you must be scum.
elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #152 (ISO) » Thu Jan 15, 2009 8:27 am

Post by elvis_knits »

Your point is null because when me and Glork are fighting in mortal combat, we're on the same side.
Talk nerdy to me.

"We must be willing to let go of the life we planned so as to have the life that is waiting for us." -Joseph Campbell
imaginality
imaginality
he/they
Restricted Townie
imaginality
he/they
Restricted Townie
Restricted Townie
Pronoun: he/they

Post Post #153 (ISO) » Thu Jan 15, 2009 9:20 am

Post by imaginality »

I vondering, lemonade, eef maybe could be Kool Aid cult zuizide drink. I no trust caf19.
FoS

Glork and I not from same country, I think. I from tsmall village, Glod. Perhabs you haf heard thees place? (But please, no mention zat film. Very annoy us.)
"holy shit this entire time i thought imaginalitys profile was a purple seahorse" - camelCasedSnivy
dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #154 (ISO) » Thu Jan 15, 2009 9:29 am

Post by dahill1 »

imaginality wrote:I vondering, lemonade, eef maybe could be Kool Aid cult zuizide drink. I no trust caf19.
FoS
bad logic
the same could be said for the opposite as well. what if it gave powers to everyone who bought it?

that being said, i don't trust caf enough yet to buy it, and i still think he's some sort of neutral OR more likely that the lemonade thing is an additional part to his win condition. however his last post made me feel much better about him

on sly, buying lemonade was anti-town. getting a few alien vibes here and there. not scum vibes per say, but alien vibes.

on kittens, Image Image :(:(

also
vote imaginality
as per the beginning of this post.
Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #155 (ISO) » Thu Jan 15, 2009 9:50 am

Post by Plum »

You're voting Imaginality for wondering what the lemonade does and, after he comes up with a plausible idea and decides not to trust Caf and FOSes Caf,
vote
him? Dunno, overreaction, I think. It certainly might not be the case, of course, but I don't see a strong enough of bad logic to deserve a vote on your part. Then again, we don't have too much to go on worth arguing about at this point anyway.

That's one scary
kitty
alien :shock:.
dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #156 (ISO) » Thu Jan 15, 2009 9:52 am

Post by dahill1 »

Plum wrote:You're voting Imaginality for wondering what the lemonade does and, after he comes up with a plausible idea and decides not to trust Caf and FOSes Caf,
vote
him?
i'm voting for him for fosing Caf for a bad reason. sure, it could be a deathcult suicide thingy, but what's stopping it from being good?
Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #157 (ISO) » Thu Jan 15, 2009 10:00 am

Post by Plum »

Nothing. I don't trust Caf either, not least because he can't seem to tell us what's up with the whole lemonade business. But I don't have a problem with Imaginality's FOS because . . . oh, I see, I wasn't seeing the suicide deathcult thing as the only component of his supicions which were expressed as that FOS. You did, and, at a glance, it seems that that may be a more correct read of that situation. If your problem is that he's FOSing based on a musing possibility which is far from necessarily what's going on, I see your point, fair enough. I personally don't think that his FOS is so strong that I find it really suspect and want to vote him, but can see what you don't like about it.
dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #158 (ISO) » Thu Jan 15, 2009 10:04 am

Post by dahill1 »

Plum wrote:If your problem is that he's FOSing based on a musing possibility which is far from necessarily what's going on, I see your point, fair enough. I personally don't think that his FOS is so strong that I find it really suspect and want to vote him, but can see what you don't like about it.
yep that was p much the reason
i don't really suspect him THAT much, it was more of a placeholder/"you did something that was slightly scummy" vote
Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #159 (ISO) » Thu Jan 15, 2009 10:06 am

Post by Plum »

dahill1 wrote:
Plum wrote:If your problem is that he's FOSing based on a musing possibility which is far from necessarily what's going on, I see your point, fair enough. I personally don't think that his FOS is so strong that I find it really suspect and want to vote him, but can see what you don't like about it.
yep that was p much the reason
i don't really suspect him THAT much, it was more of a placeholder/"you did something that was slightly scummy" vote
All right, I believe we're on the same page here, then.
Mirth
Mirth
Congratulations! You are ...
Mirth

Post Post #160 (ISO) » Thu Jan 15, 2009 10:14 am

Post by Mirth »

Votecount

Zazie - 0 - [Plum, caf]
Caf - 0 - [Isacc, Zazie]
Sly - 0 - [Coheed]
Isacc - 0 - [imaginality]
Elvis - 0 - [Sly]
Coheed - 0 - [Elvis]
Glork - 0 - [Darox]
Imaginality - 0 - [Dahill]
PJ - 0 - [Glork]
Ross Perot - 0 - [Glork]

Not Voting -0 - [Kmd]

Cups of Lemonade Bought: 1

Those kittens are not cute enough. Mod is not appeased.
Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #161 (ISO) » Thu Jan 15, 2009 10:20 am

Post by Plum »

Dear me, there go the votes. Dahill, did these aliens you mentioned abduct them or something? I'm just going to hope and pray it's still just Mirth messing with our collective skulls.

Also, Glork, any idea what's with your vote? Wasn't it on the (not in this game, as far as I can tell, and you never can tell with Mirth) lovely Petroleumjelly?

Mirth, I'll go find some cuter kittens for you . . .
Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #162 (ISO) » Thu Jan 15, 2009 10:26 am

Post by Plum »

Okay. Mod is appeased. You may all live. For now.
imaginality
imaginality
he/they
Restricted Townie
imaginality
he/they
Restricted Townie
Restricted Townie

Post Post #163 (ISO) » Thu Jan 15, 2009 10:26 am

Post by imaginality »

Vrei sã pleci dar nu-mã, nu-mã iei
Nu-mã, nu-mã iei, nu-mã, nu-mã, nu-mã iei :(
"holy shit this entire time i thought imaginalitys profile was a purple seahorse" - camelCasedSnivy
dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #164 (ISO) » Thu Jan 15, 2009 10:28 am

Post by dahill1 »

Plum wrote:Dear me, there go the votes. Dahill, did these aliens you mentioned abduct them or something? I'm just going to hope and pray it's still just Mirth messing with our collective skulls.

Also, Glork, any idea what's with your vote? Wasn't it on the (not in this game, as far as I can tell, and you never can tell with Mirth) lovely Petroleumjelly?
aliens!!! first they abduct are bodies and now our votes?Image
although i wouldn't read into it as much. i find it much more likely it's just mod screwing around. this IS a bastard mod game
CoheedCambria09
CoheedCambria09
Goon
CoheedCambria09
Goon
Goon

Post Post #165 (ISO) » Thu Jan 15, 2009 10:50 am

Post by CoheedCambria09 »

@vote count: ???what the hell

@elvis: Just because I don't type something out doesnt mean I'm not trying to figure out who is scum.

I can say, thought it will seem like an echo, that I too do not trust the whole lemonade thing, especially when no information can be provided as to what it does.
Show
Mafia 1-1
Town 3-4
Third Party 0-0
Total Wins/Loses 4-5
Ongoing-1
Abandoned-0
imaginality
imaginality
he/they
Restricted Townie
imaginality
he/they
Restricted Townie
Restricted Townie

Post Post #166 (ISO) » Thu Jan 15, 2009 10:59 am

Post by imaginality »

dahill1 wrote:
Plum wrote:You're voting Imaginality for wondering what the lemonade does and, after he comes up with a plausible idea and decides not to trust Caf and FOSes Caf,
vote
him?
i'm voting for him for fosing Caf for a bad reason. sure, it could be a deathcult suicide thingy, but what's stopping it from being good?
Meh, sorry. Did not zpell out my reasons. The zuizide thing vas yust exomple. Caf not zay what lemonade does, he too vague about eet. So I FoS him. Not becos I sure lemonade is bad. But because
Caf19 wrote:
True, I don't actually know other than by the fact that nothing obviously horrible has publicly occurred - I was mostly being facetious with that remark.

As for what's in it for me, I'm not at liberty to say.

And I still don't know what the lemonade does.

There's stuff in my role that suggests the lemonade isn't dangerous, but I can't tell you any of that stuff either.

(worst role ever or what?)

I know it might seem scummy to keep trying to make you buy lemonade, but unfortunately I'm gonna keep banging on about it until enough of you do.
1. Okay.

2. Admitting zat zomething is 'in it for him'. And please, be noting, 'for him' not 'for town'!

3. Does not know vhat lemonade does, but does know vhat is in it for him?

4. Is izzy to say, is impozzible to dizprove.

5. Ve all are havingk worst roles. Beingk not able to revealing role is not so bad, iz usual.

6. Admitz is scummy to sell lemonade wiffout know vhat effect is. But still vants to anyhow. "I know it is scummy" does not unscummy eet.

One people has drinked lemonade. Why vant more today? If drinker still alive and healthful tomorrow, maybe others might drink.

2 and 3 and 6, theese my reasons for FoS. And 5 also I not like but zat one yust a hunch, it yust sound 'off'.
dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #167 (ISO) » Thu Jan 15, 2009 11:02 am

Post by dahill1 »

unvote
imaginality
imaginality
he/they
Restricted Townie
imaginality
he/they
Restricted Townie
Restricted Townie

Post Post #168 (ISO) » Thu Jan 15, 2009 11:03 am

Post by imaginality »

si te rog, iubirea mea, primeste fericirea...
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #169 (ISO) » Thu Jan 15, 2009 11:12 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Ok, so no one knows about the lawn gnomes. Guess I have to figure it out on my own then. Some people have them on their front lawns and I have to find out who. Maybe it's people with post restrictions and taking their gnome removes their restriction? I don't know. I'll probably check Zazie tonight to test that because hers is the worst one.

Also, let's try not to let these things distract us from scumhunting.

Vote Coheed

What do you have to add to the game at this point?
KMD is the coolest dude who ever lost a bet to me - vonflare
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #170 (ISO) » Thu Jan 15, 2009 11:13 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Kmd4390 wrote:Ok, so no one knows about the lawn gnomes. Guess I have to figure it out on my own then. Some people have them on their front lawns and I have to find out who. Maybe it's people with post restrictions and taking their gnome removes their restriction? I don't know. I'll probably check Zazie tonight to test that because hers is the worst one.

Also, let's try not to let these things distract us from scumhunting.

Vote Coheed

What do you have to add to the game at this point?
And I just posted this without reading anything on page 7. :lol:

I'll do that now.
dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #171 (ISO) » Thu Jan 15, 2009 11:13 am

Post by dahill1 »

Kmd4390 wrote:Ok, so no one knows about the lawn gnomes. Guess I have to figure it out on my own then. Some people have them on their front lawns and I have to find out who. Maybe it's people with post restrictions and taking their gnome removes their restriction? I don't know. I'll probably check Zazie tonight to test that because hers is the worst one.
:/
imaginality
imaginality
he/they
Restricted Townie
imaginality
he/they
Restricted Townie
Restricted Townie

Post Post #172 (ISO) » Thu Jan 15, 2009 11:20 am

Post by imaginality »

Here I haf many cute kattens for mod:

but zis cat looks scummy:

Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #173 (ISO) » Thu Jan 15, 2009 11:25 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Ok, I caught up.

Current thoughts:
Kittens mean nothing. Vote counts being screwed up means nothing. Lemonade probably activates a role for Caf. Still thinking the same about gnomes.
Isacc
Isacc
Goon
Isacc
Goon
Goon

Post Post #174 (ISO) » Thu Jan 15, 2009 11:35 am

Post by Isacc »

Unvote

Ummm lot's to respond to I guess...

Yes Caf, you are well to point out I haven't done much yet. I admit, I was a little lost by the randomness of it all for awhile, and hadn't quite caught up. I was waiting for Imaginality's explanation of his vote, but I think i just figured it out.

As for the lemonade, I don't find it scummy yet, but I am still a little put-off by it. However, as this is a bastard mod, it's kinda hard to take any role-details at face value, and base your conclusions on them. I agree that we should wait til day 2 to see what happens to the lemonade drinker.

And no, sorry, pretty much no fancy posting restrictions for me. I could talk in a funny accent if you all would like lol.

Darox is odd to me. While it seems his "who would win" scenarios are probably a role related thing, that doesn't explain why he voted Glork for it. Seems a bit strange to still be random voting at this point. small
FoS
until we get an explanation on that.

Anyways, those are my opinions thus far.

And because I felt left out:

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”