insanepenguin02
insanepenguin02
Goon
insanepenguin02
Goon
Goon

Post Post #850 (ISO) » Mon Jan 12, 2009 3:14 am

Post by insanepenguin02 »

Well, I'm glad that you can speak up at a perfect time to show how you have suspected me all along, Rage. Your timing with your further analysis is questionable. But again, as I stated, speaking from a townie's point of view, I see tubby as the most scummy player in the game - which I have been suggesting for a while now.

I would rather get some info from afatchic and Admiral since they will be likely choosing what wagon to jump on: tubby or mine.
afatchic
afatchic
Mafia Scum
afatchic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #851 (ISO) » Mon Jan 12, 2009 3:35 am

Post by afatchic »

insanepenguin02 wrote:I would rather get some info from afatchic and Admiral since they will be likely choosing what wagon to jump on: tubby or mine.
im not really sure where this sudden push for IP came from but i would rather see tubby lynched today.
Show
Now taking sign ups:
The Fast and the Furious Mafia (Mini Theme)(11 spots left)

Upcoming Games:
The Bible Experience Mafia (Mini Theme)

Crazy Cops Mafia (Open Game)

Pre-In's are welcome for any of them.
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #852 (ISO) » Mon Jan 12, 2009 3:39 am

Post by Korts »

Rage wrote:Before a lynch, I'd like to see tubby216's and Korts' analysis of everyone.
I don't know why you bring me up, I think I've been clear enough on everyone. But sure, I'll do it later today.
scumchat never die
TDC
TDC
Mafia Scum
TDC
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #853 (ISO) » Mon Jan 12, 2009 3:53 am

Post by TDC »

Vote Countinsanepenguin02 (4): Rage, tubby216, Adel, Ectomancer
tubby216 (3): Kison, Korts, insanepenguin02
Kison (1): ThAdmiral

Not voting (1): afatchic

4 days, 11 hours, 10 minutes left. Remember, at deadline a majority of votes cast is needed.
tubby216
tubby216
Mafia Scum
tubby216
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #854 (ISO) » Mon Jan 12, 2009 5:27 am

Post by tubby216 »

afatchic wrote:
insanepenguin02 wrote:I would rather get some info from afatchic and Admiral since they will be likely choosing what wagon to jump on: tubby or mine.
im not really sure where this sudden push for IP came from but i would rather see tubby lynched today.
but you don't see the need to vote for me? hmm interesting
"I swear tubby is scum in every game I've read, even some of the ones he wasn't in. "~Vi
"Whether you love him or hate him, Tubby is an excellent scumhunter."~BM
[b]need 0 replacements for open189 pm me[/b]
afatchic
afatchic
Mafia Scum
afatchic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #855 (ISO) » Mon Jan 12, 2009 7:10 am

Post by afatchic »

tubby216 wrote:
afatchic wrote:
You will get my vote, however i don't see the benifet of having two wagons at L-1 right now... would you like to go ahead and get my vote now?

I'm just trying to keep someone from jumping wagons and hammering you. like if IP is scum, and his buddy is on his wagon, he may see an opportunity to hammer you and take it. but if you would really like my vote id be glad to give it to you.
Show
Now taking sign ups:

Upcoming Games:

Ectomancer
Ectomancer
Mafia Scum
Ectomancer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #856 (ISO) » Mon Jan 12, 2009 8:03 am

Post by Ectomancer »

afatchic wrote:
tubby216 wrote:
afatchic wrote:
You will get my vote, however i don't see the benifet of having two wagons at L-1 right now... would you like to go ahead and get my vote now?

I'm just trying to keep someone from jumping wagons and hammering you. like if IP is scum, and his buddy is on his wagon, he may see an opportunity to hammer you and take it. but if you would really like my vote id be glad to give it to you.
This makes no sense. You are the only one not voting. If you want Tubby lynched then vote him. Somebody
has
to leave their choice to break the impasse. The interesting thing will be who and why.
I have a degree in bullshit. I have patents on entire lines of bullshit. So don't sit here and feed me a line of bullshit and think that I'm not going to recognize it as one.

This unsupported statement brought to you by the Anti-Supported Statement League of the United States and Territories (ASSLUST)
tubby216
tubby216
Mafia Scum
tubby216
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #857 (ISO) » Mon Jan 12, 2009 8:34 am

Post by tubby216 »

thats what i thought ecto.

although it is looked as scummy to make a tie i think the town will learn more from it once its broken, and when the true identity of the lynchee is known it will make for a far better day for the town tomorrow
"I swear tubby is scum in every game I've read, even some of the ones he wasn't in. "~Vi
"Whether you love him or hate him, Tubby is an excellent scumhunter."~BM
[b]need 0 replacements for open189 pm me[/b]
insanepenguin02
insanepenguin02
Goon
insanepenguin02
Goon
Goon

Post Post #858 (ISO) » Mon Jan 12, 2009 8:52 am

this is getting interesting :)
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #859 (ISO) » Mon Jan 12, 2009 8:58 am

Post by Korts »

disclaimer: the numbers are simply quantified opinion, and aren't based on specific scum- and towntells' values like vollkan does it.

Ectomancer- Right now, I think he is the most pro-town. He is also the closest to being confirmed, with the claimed investigation result on him. on a scale of 0 to 100 vollkan-style (where 50 is null), I'd say --

tubby- he's been acting fairly anti-town all through the game. He's active lurked his way through, with no serious content; what content he does is weak opinions and practically no analysis. He's always on the major bandwagons, and has followed multiple people, most notably Adel. On the vollkan scale, I'd say he's

IP- he's more pro-town than tubby, and he's made pretty good analyses. The main problem with him is the (now retracted) fallacy that him having hammered darkdude equals him being confirmed town; after that, there's the inconsistency where he attacks Rage, acknowledging that his claim led to darkdude's lynch, while still holding on to the previous fallacy. I seem to remember slight misreps also, but other than these two points, there's nothing in my mind that incriminates him. He's

Kison- I have no real beef with him. His analyses all seemed to have been written with the implicit intent to help town; I didn't notice anything particular about him that is scummy.

afatchic- his analyses have also been helpful, but I didn't always get the same feeling as with Kison's posting. Especially nearing a lynch, he seems to be getting frantic and wishy-washy. His earlier lurking bugged me, but his defense of having a method of not posting until he's fully caught up is plausible. I don't have any solid read on him.

Adel- She's definitely spent a vast amount of time and effort with this game; her analyses are all comprehensive and thorough. However, her "traps" didn't always seem pro-town, leaning more to being self-serving. The switch from tubby to IP at the finish line, along with tubby's uncertain defense of her implicates her pretty hard in the case of tubby turning scum.
30/60
depending on tubby's alignment (latter is if tubby is town--unlikely)

Rage- Rage is scummy for his strong push on the BoW wagon over anything else, especially Day 2, when the rival wagon was darkdudescum, and for his switch to darkdude only at the final moment, giving him the last push with his claim. However, he has regained some town cred with his recent posting; his opinions are fairly pro-town; this is mitigated by the circumstance that most of his points and questions are at IP, making him slightly more likely to be scum if tubby flips scum.

ThAdmiral- He hasn't been among the top contributors, but then again, his town meta is similar to his play here. What he's said made sense so far, and I haven't seen him commit any scumtells. I don't have a particular read on him.
scumchat never die
afatchic
afatchic
Mafia Scum
afatchic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #860 (ISO) » Mon Jan 12, 2009 1:40 pm

Post by afatchic »

I feel safer saying I will vote tubby prior to deadline. i don't want to let someone save IP and switch wagons without some questioning behind it. this way if someone votes Tubby they need to treat it like a hammer and be able to explain their actions, and i would also like to allow them to be questioned if any one sees fit prior to the hammer. i never like people jumping wagons and hammering, then giving them three days with there scum buddies to come up with an excuse.
Show
Now taking sign ups:

Upcoming Games:

Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #861 (ISO) » Mon Jan 12, 2009 1:44 pm

Post by Korts »

afatchic, you are pretending that we have the timeframe to punish any opportunism at this moment. In reality, questioning any would-be quickhammerer today instead of tomorrow doesn't really make any difference in deciding who to lynch of tubby and IP, one of whom is irrevocably the lynch now.
scumchat never die
Rage
Rage
Goon
Rage
Goon
Goon

Post Post #862 (ISO) » Mon Jan 12, 2009 2:13 pm

Post by Rage »

insanepenguin02 wrote:Well, I'm glad that you can speak up at a perfect time to show how you have suspected me all along, Rage. Your timing with your further analysis is questionable. But again, as I stated, speaking from a townie's point of view, I see tubby as the most scummy player in the game - which I have been suggesting for a while now.

I would rather get some info from afatchic and Admiral since they will be likely choosing what wagon to jump on: tubby or mine.
Could it be that I've suspected you 'all along'? Could that be why my vote hasn't changed?

What do you mean perfectly timed? I said I'd post it when I did, so how is that "perfect"?
I'm a rageaholic! I just can't live without rageahol!
Rage
Rage
Goon
Rage
Goon
Goon

Post Post #863 (ISO) » Mon Jan 12, 2009 2:14 pm

Post by Rage »

Rage wrote:Could it be that I've suspected you 'all along'?
To understand this rhetorical question better, it's supposed to be read as:
Rage should have wrote:Could it be that I
have indeed
suspected you 'all along'?
'just noticed an irregularity some fellas might not understand.
I'm a rageaholic! I just can't live without rageahol!
ThAdmiral
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #864 (ISO) » Mon Jan 12, 2009 2:26 pm

Post by ThAdmiral »

You should vote, afatchic.

I will go with ip before the dealine. Something about the way he did the whole "oh well looks like I'm going to be lynched, I'm town though" thing right after he got put to -1 when things were still in the balance makes me think it might have been a scum ploy to scare away any more votes.
insanepenguin02
insanepenguin02
Goon
insanepenguin02
Goon
Goon

Post Post #865 (ISO) » Mon Jan 12, 2009 3:27 pm

ThAdmiral wrote:You should vote, afatchic.

I will go with ip before the dealine. Something about the way he did the whole "oh well looks like I'm going to be lynched, I'm town though" thing right after he got put to -1 when things were still in the balance makes me think it might have been a scum ploy to scare away any more votes.
LOL. I guess time will tell. But if that is what you want to think, that is fine with me. In my eyes, I did perhaps a "Looks like I'm going to be lynched, is there any more information that you guys want/need from me? And by the way, here is where I would look if I were you guys if you wanted to actually hit on mafia." That might be more accurate. As far as I can tell, I haven't given up at all.
insanepenguin02
insanepenguin02
Goon
insanepenguin02
Goon
Goon

Post Post #866 (ISO) » Mon Jan 12, 2009 3:31 pm

And IMO, afatchic is actually looking more and more scum with every hour that passes with no vote - looks as if he is trying to stay away from making a decision that will greatly impact the game and likely cause him to be criticized for being a late/hammer vote.

But I suppose that it could also be scummy of those that want him to vote already - Admiral - since they would be perhaps antsy to get rid of a townie.
insanepenguin02
insanepenguin02
Goon
insanepenguin02
Goon
Goon

Post Post #867 (ISO) » Mon Jan 12, 2009 3:34 pm

And last thing for tonight, afatchic, I would just vote for whomever you feel is the most scummy, IMO. That would save you from looking as scummy as you could better defend your vote. Then whoever it is that switches, depending on how they do it I guess, will have a lot of explaining to do. SO INTERESTING!!
Adel
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Crystalline Logick

Post Post #868 (ISO) » Mon Jan 12, 2009 3:40 pm

Post by Adel »

unvote, vote: afatchic
Ectomancer
Ectomancer
Mafia Scum
Ectomancer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #869 (ISO) » Mon Jan 12, 2009 5:06 pm

Post by Ectomancer »

Adel wrote:
unvote, vote: afatchic
Yeah. I'm looking back at the number I gave him.
I have a degree in bullshit. I have patents on entire lines of bullshit. So don't sit here and feed me a line of bullshit and think that I'm not going to recognize it as one.

This unsupported statement brought to you by the Anti-Supported Statement League of the United States and Territories (ASSLUST)
Ectomancer
Ectomancer
Mafia Scum
Ectomancer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #870 (ISO) » Mon Jan 12, 2009 5:25 pm

Post by Ectomancer »

I looked at the number and based upon a relatively small meta dataset, circumstantial conjecture and personal opinion, I'll stick with it.

Adel
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Crystalline Logick

Post Post #871 (ISO) » Mon Jan 12, 2009 5:34 pm

Post by Adel »

it is bullshit for him (and the people he replaced, lionheart and tarballs) to be able to slip through this game without leaving so much as a wake. Shame on us for allowing it. Of course there is nothing that damns him -- there is an absence of evidence.
Adel
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Crystalline Logick

Post Post #872 (ISO) » Mon Jan 12, 2009 5:35 pm

Post by Adel »

darkdude wrote:
Adel wrote: @darkdude: why don't you think Ecto is scum. Please provide specific information. The more quickly you answer and the more information you provide, the less scummy you will appear, and the less likely you will to be lynched today.
Don't think he is scum? I don't recall saying that. There's just nothing to suggest him being more likely to be scum than other players. Right now I'm most suspicious of Korts, but even that is mostly gut feeling and guess.

To me Ecto seems like a very tunnel vision stricken town. Scum would probably pursue one of the lurkers IMHO.
this post has been nagging me
afatchic
afatchic
Mafia Scum
afatchic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #873 (ISO) » Mon Jan 12, 2009 5:40 pm

Post by afatchic »

Adel wrote:it is bullshit for him (and the people he replaced, lionheart and tarballs) to be able to slip through this game without leaving so much as a wake. Shame on us for allowing it. Of course there is nothing that damns him -- there is an absence of evidence.
completely agree....and i don't expect to. i just haven't seen the benefit of tying the votes up right now until someone makes the decision that they will hop wagons, since i have already stated that tubby gets my vote i don't see how it looks like i am waiting back to jump on an easy wagon or anything. but just to make everyone happy, as promised....
Vote Tubby216
Show
Now taking sign ups:

Upcoming Games:

Adel
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Crystalline Logick

Post Post #874 (ISO) » Mon Jan 12, 2009 5:43 pm

Post by Adel »