tubby216
Mafia Scum
tubby216
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #800 (ISO) » Fri Jan 09, 2009 1:02 pm

Post by tubby216 »

so ecto are you saying adel is scum??

cause i tried that on one of my re-reads and then dropped it cause all i found is WIFOM arguments that weren't pro town,

and if somone claims to have the gun would you then want rage to track that person to confirm that they indeed shot that person?

what if there are two guns out there??

i mean if we are playin what if letts throw it all out there right?
"I swear tubby is scum in every game I've read, even some of the ones he wasn't in. "~Vi
"Whether you love him or hate him, Tubby is an excellent scumhunter."~BM
[b]need 0 replacements for open189 pm me[/b]
Adel
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Crystalline Logick

Post Post #801 (ISO) » Fri Jan 09, 2009 1:11 pm

Post by Adel »

tubby216 wrote:and if somone claims to have the gun would you then want rage to track that person to confirm that they indeed shot that person?
I'm not sure about that.

I think we might want to examine the possibilty of assigning the N1 gun person a target, and the N2 person a different target, without either claiming.

I there is a good chance that there is.
I'm not sure what claiming would prove... but it would let a scum RB know who to block to prevent a nk of a scum-member, and who not to block to avoid prevent an additional nk of a townie.

... speaking of claims, it occurred to me that rage may have been exactly right about being a watcher.. and it was a scum "team" power that they all share.
afatchic
afatchic
Mafia Scum
afatchic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #802 (ISO) » Fri Jan 09, 2009 6:09 pm

Post by afatchic »

Okay just like to say im not so thrilled about how quickly the tubby wagon jumped up in the last page or so, but im about to post my thoughts on tubby and on IP, and let us go from their so everyone please be nice enough not to hammer while i am doing this, since it is probably going ot take me a while.
Show
Now taking sign ups:
The Fast and the Furious Mafia (Mini Theme)(11 spots left)

Upcoming Games:
The Bible Experience Mafia (Mini Theme)

Crazy Cops Mafia (Open Game)

Pre-In's are welcome for any of them.
afatchic
afatchic
Mafia Scum
afatchic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #803 (ISO) » Fri Jan 09, 2009 7:21 pm

Post by afatchic »

I would first like to say that Im pretty sure one of the scum is in tubby/ IP, however I don’t think they are both scum, as I will explain later. I think it may be a good idea, if we lynch one and they turn up town, for a gun holder to shoot the other at night. But I would like to hear everyone’s thoughts on that.

Chuckrock/ IP

Unfortunately Chuckrock Random voted wombat, so we really can’t see how he acted around the wagon growing.
However in post 45 his unvote seems a bit off to me, and then he just kinda sit’s the fence, without offering many more of his personal thoughts on anything. And then he continues in 50 to sit the fence some more and wait for things to play out some.
Then in 96 he FOS’s the growing wagon (Puta Puta) for nothing which really can determine alignment. Just seems like a bad excuse to ease your way on to the wagon. Then in 98 the threat of a vote based on her answer to Korts I don’t really like.
chuckrock wrote:I don't see where this is a policy lynch. Puta 2 has been clear in the way he's posted that he is playing things the way he wants to. The continual posting without saying anything. His lack of defense in his own words all point to a want to be eliminated or suspicion. He does deserve a vote at this time and has received them.

A modkill should only ever be used for a player that just isn't active.

We as participants should be able to take out the trash if it gets stinky enough. Heck, we have a long time before anything happens. I'm guessing that this place will be near dead during Thanksgiving anyway.

I myself really wanted Puta 2 to give some more details instead of posting from Shakespeare. Perhaps, he's taking a class right now and needs to show off, I don't know. I haven't completely convinced myself he's scum. I'm thinking he's a developing player that is continuing to make mistakes. I still only have an FOS on him. I'm hoping we'll see more. If not, I'll probably vote nearer to Dec 1. Until then, it doesn't matter anyway, does it?
So In the first paragraph he talksa about how scummy puta puta has been, and that he deserves the votes he is getting, yet in the last paragraph he then backs off of the wagon a bit and says hes just not sure Puta Puta is scum. This too me looks like he is trying to distance himself from the lynch.
chuckrock wrote:
Ectomancer wrote:
chuckrock wrote:Okay, I didn't realize that would be an L1. I'm not that confident in my vote.

unvote

I still have an FOS BOW

I don't have enough to make it an L1
Scummy unvote after a new wagon begins gaining positive feedback while admitting he wasn't confident in his vote in the first place.

fos ChuckRock

Korts thought that any scum was already on the BoW wagon. That was a pretty weak manner of slipping off of it.
Hey, if you are that prepared to get him lynched, i'll change my vote up again. In fact, I'll throw in the L1 intentionally just to make you happy.

VOTE BOW L1

I had my doubts, but you've thrown the guantlet and I'm forced to make this move to aleve that suspicion. I'll remember it if he comes out town-which, I wasn't totally convinced on-but obviously, I have no choice at this point. You've got the bandwagon started again-remember that one.
To me, this is absolutely terrible. He just unvoted because he thought he put down the L-1 vote, which it wasn’t., and then when he is questioned about the unvote because his count is wrong he does that. He votes to “aleve suspicion” and says that if the lynch is wrong its not his fault its ecto’s.
chuckrock wrote:Well, I got the old your not posting. The thing is I haven't been convinced on BOW. More so, his absence fortifies my suspicions.

Keeping things the same.
This looks like active lurking to me. He gets prodded and responds by saying he isn’t sure about the lynch and he just doesn’t know.

Okay well I am going to stop on Chuckrock because all of it seems to be the same. He active lurked for part of the time, and constantly sat on the fence. I just skimmed through the thread this time, so I may be wrong, but I don’t think he ever took a stance on one player or questioned or pressured anyone. He never did any real scumhunting, but just sat back and agreed with people from time to time, without ever taking one side or the other.
Now for InsanePenguin, which I didn’t take notes on during my read through, so this is going to be very bad, but still.
insanepenguin02 wrote:Whatever...

Vote: darkdude
I don’t really get this at all. The guy just claimed scum, and you are like whatever Vote DD. Seem like you are upset to be losing him, instead of happy like yeah we just caught scum! Vote DD.
insanepenguin02 wrote:And with all of that said, I am ready to vote.

Vote: Rage

Reasoning: You focusing so much on me even though you resulted nothing is enough for me to be suspicious of your actions. And the other votes on you seem to be justified in my eyes as there have been some cases brought against you that I could agree with.
What still gets me is that he has been using the excuse I hammered DD, so I can’t be scum, yet he is voting rage, who was the one who Counterclaimed DD. This just looks to me like its an excuse to jump the wagon on rage, as it was builting.

Anyways im getting tired of reading through all of his posts so ill sum up the rest…

Follows Adel around, despite Adel being his number two suspect.
Didn’t like the way he reacted when he was under pressure.
I don’t think even a noob would try to say that he can’t be scum because he hammered a claimed scum, especially considering he says he has already played two games.

On to Tubby, who for some reason I have very little notes on as well. So this should be fun….
And now I figured it out… he lurked through day 1.
tubby216 wrote:well i would be comfortable lynching puta at this point,,, but i am confused about the grounds for modkill etc
I don’t like this. He has said very little about puta, or anyone, and yet would be fine lynching him.
tubby216 wrote:ok so far i am trying to figure out who had the most to gain from macavity lock being killed,,

right now i narrowed it down to ,, rage,ecto,and tarballs

mac was suspicious of both rage and tarballs

mac simply had a disagreement with ecto no real suspicion there

more to follow
I don’t at all like this. It seems like a newb scum gambit to try and frame someone with the night kill.
tubby216 wrote:i know i thought your were town earlier and a lil misguided however i support rage

vote BoW
This seems a bit off to me. And I would also like to add that if tubby is scum, then I could see Rage being his partner. I will elaborate on that if the need arises tomorrow.
tubby216 wrote:so now we have thre cases in the works,

rage's case on BoW
~ wich i happen to agree with

ecto's case on darkduse
~ seems like a valid one i just think BoW is scummier atm

kort's case on chuckrock
~ wich is gaining ground (ie becoming more solid with more faults in chuckrocks posts)

is that the jist of it or do i need to re-read some more??
This seems like a common scum tell, leaving every option open so you can switch wagons quickly.
tubby216 wrote:because i think the other case goin on darkdude is bs. so rather than simply unvote and leave it outthere floating i decided to leave it on you until i get a good read of you.
He was against the DD lynch, just something to note…
tubby216 wrote:ok fair enough. I think you have satisfied my suspicion enough for now. However please note I will be watching your posts closely
but i feel ih 's lurking is a bigger problem, so i'll

unvote

vote ih
Bandwagon? Following the person you just had your vote on, as well as following the confirmed scum…
tubby216 wrote:hmm good points but i believed his case on Bow before you replaced then in fact thats what threw me off and i thought dd was innocent was because of rage's case on BoW and then he got replaced and i got lost since i had such tunnel vision, plus i seriously feel if you are scum adel the town is lost cause even thought you are hackin me to peices and really making me think if i trully need to play here anymore since i am clearly out of my league , so i will consider this my one and only defense post and so that we can move on i fell the need to go ahead and claim, i know there is no real vote pressure but i am a townie plain and simple,, if you have read my meta you will note when i have a role i am far more active and care a lil more about the game and try to have a bigger input.
Scummy...

Okay im getting tired of reading through trying to find all of his posts, so I am gonna stop on him as well. Everyone of his posts that I keep finding are just posts saying sorry for not posting, more to come soon. Then another one saying sorry…. So yeah im just gonna stop. I really don’t think my case is needed since he is about to be lynched anyways. I just thought I would put my thought out here before the lynch to give more info and everything, and because I was supposed to do this like a week ago. Lol.
Show
Now taking sign ups:

Upcoming Games:

afatchic
afatchic
Mafia Scum
afatchic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #804 (ISO) » Fri Jan 09, 2009 7:22 pm

Post by afatchic »

Sorry for the extremely condensed version. and i would also like to say that i would be fine in hammering tubby if everyone else is ready for it. i don't want to cut discussion short, but i think tubby is a good lynch for today.
Show
Now taking sign ups:

Upcoming Games:

Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #805 (ISO) » Fri Jan 09, 2009 10:35 pm

Post by Korts »

tubby216 wrote:so ecto are you saying adel is scum??

cause i tried that on one of my re-reads and then dropped it cause all i found is WIFOM arguments that weren't pro town,

and if somone claims to have the gun would you then want rage to track that person to confirm that they indeed shot that person?

Note: tubby is defending Adel. If tubby flips scum, Adel has a slightly higher chance of being scum herself.

tubby, have you finished the case on me and Rage yet?
scumchat never die
TDC
TDC
Mafia Scum
TDC
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #806 (ISO) » Fri Jan 09, 2009 10:47 pm

Post by TDC »

Vote Counttubby216 (3): Kison, Korts, insanepenguin02
insanepenguin02 (2): Rage, tubby216
Kison (1): ThAdmiral

Not voting (3): afatchic, Ectomancer, Adel

One week to deadline.
ThAdmiral
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #807 (ISO) » Sat Jan 10, 2009 1:32 am

Post by ThAdmiral »

tubby216 wrote:
ThAdmiral wrote:claim time?
already claimed
When?
tubby216
tubby216
Mafia Scum
tubby216
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #808 (ISO) » Sat Jan 10, 2009 3:19 am

Post by tubby216 »

@ thAdmiral,
i claimed on page 22 post number 533
"I swear tubby is scum in every game I've read, even some of the ones he wasn't in. "~Vi
tubby216
tubby216
Mafia Scum
tubby216
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #809 (ISO) » Sat Jan 10, 2009 3:20 am

Post by tubby216 »

@korts
no i diddn't. i thought i saw something but when i re-read i can't find it now so i guess there is no case
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #810 (ISO) » Sat Jan 10, 2009 3:29 am

Post by Korts »

Who are your suspects, then?
scumchat never die
ThAdmiral
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #811 (ISO) » Sat Jan 10, 2009 3:34 am

Post by ThAdmiral »

tubby216 wrote:@ thAdmiral,
i claimed on page 22 post number 533
So you did. I actually remember that now.
When you said you had I went and checked your posts and couldn't find the claim (to be fair it was sort of in the middle of one of them).

Anyway are we going to do the gun claim thing?
ThAdmiral
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #812 (ISO) » Sat Jan 10, 2009 3:34 am

Post by ThAdmiral »

I say yes.
Don't ask me to provide self meta
tubby216
tubby216
Mafia Scum
tubby216
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #813 (ISO) » Sat Jan 10, 2009 3:54 am

Post by tubby216 »

umm not sure i guess if i had to say

ip and thAdmiral

i think most pro town are adel and ecto

korts, rage and kison are pretty much middle of the road could go either way
Ectomancer
Ectomancer
Mafia Scum
Ectomancer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #814 (ISO) » Sat Jan 10, 2009 4:51 am

Post by Ectomancer »

Ok Tubby, show me anything at all about Adel in here please.
Ectomancer wrote:Darkdude wasn't a Watcher. I had already expressed that I wouldn't be surprised to find a scum role that could see the investigations and guns being handed out. I still believe that to be the case for balance.
I don't believe that Rage should live beyond tomorrow, but I would love to give him a chance to find scum creeping around tonight.

This is a pre-eulogy bit.
Ectomancer wrote:EBWOP: Reading between the lines, this means, Dude with the gun (I believe there is one) don't kill Rage.

I think tomorrow might be a good time for someone to claim gun possession. I tried to think of a way to make use of Rage and the gun today if we had them claim, but I was thwarted in my ideas by loopholes that were a net loss, with nothing happening but the (potential) recipient claiming.

There are reasons, alignment being one of them, for thinking about getting that claim
today
, and then doing a town vote for the victim tonight. I've already expressed that I don't think Rage is it. I'd like to see if he lives tomorrow to give us a report.
So, let's think about how things play out if we lynch Tubby, and then select a 2nd person to be our "2nd lynch" today, forcing whoever has the gun to shoot the target we select.
If scum holds it, and I almost suspect that they do, then I imagine they are waiting until we think we have another day before LYLO, and then popping us.
Now, we can't force them to say that they have it. That's ok. What we need to do is close off the avenue of someone later claiming to be pro-town with the gun and saying they will take out town's selected target when it is too late to do anything to them if they don't.
So, they claim it today and shoot our target. If he doesn't, we have our lynch target tomorrow. If Nobody claims, then we have removed from scum the chance to claim it later.

We're down to 9 players, we lost 2 power roles and only have 1 scum for it. That missing potential gun concerns me a great deal.
I have a degree in bullshit. I have patents on entire lines of bullshit. So don't sit here and feed me a line of bullshit and think that I'm not going to recognize it as one.

This unsupported statement brought to you by the Anti-Supported Statement League of the United States and Territories (ASSLUST)
insanepenguin02
insanepenguin02
Goon
insanepenguin02
Goon
Goon

Post Post #815 (ISO) » Sat Jan 10, 2009 5:09 am

Post by insanepenguin02 »

afatchic - I would say that that is a fair post on my actions thus far in the game. However, I did offer my explanations of the brought up actions - hammer on dd, vote on rage, etc.

In the case of dd though, I must have COMPLETELY missed that he claimed scum because the last thing that I saw him post was that he claimed a townie role. That claim was followed up by an unvote by me, additional analysis against dd by everyone, and then the hammer by me. That vote was made following my reading of all of the analysis against dd, which I seemed to agree with.

Now after I have played more games, I really do see how many of you would not have understood my logic about voting dd and me saying that it should somewhat show that I wasn't aligned with him. I have posted about this earlier as well but thought that I would state it again here. I just think that it would be a pretty gutsy move if a mafia were to hammer one of their own. But that doesn't mean that that person is town or mafia really.

And as for me, I am still looking at tubby being scum above anyone else right now. The same reasons as before.
tubby216
tubby216
Mafia Scum
tubby216
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #816 (ISO) » Sat Jan 10, 2009 6:53 am

Post by tubby216 »

Ectomancer wrote:EBWOP:
Reading between the lines, this means, Dude with the gun (I believe there is one) don't kill Rage.
this part because that followed this by adel.
Adel wrote:well, since there is a very good chance that you will die tonight, it would be awesome if you laid out your case against the penguin as clearly as you possibly can before this day is over.
when i first read i thought you had picked out something that pointed to adel tryin to talk his sum partner.
Ectomancer
Ectomancer
Mafia Scum
Ectomancer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #817 (ISO) » Sat Jan 10, 2009 7:33 am

Post by Ectomancer »

I certainly wouldn't be using an EBWOP to discuss a subsequent statement...
I have a degree in bullshit. I have patents on entire lines of bullshit. So don't sit here and feed me a line of bullshit and think that I'm not going to recognize it as one.

This unsupported statement brought to you by the Anti-Supported Statement League of the United States and Territories (ASSLUST)
Adel
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Crystalline Logick

Post Post #818 (ISO) » Sat Jan 10, 2009 12:05 pm

Post by Adel »

... seems like a scummy attempt at a WIFOM trap to me.
Ectomancer
Ectomancer
Mafia Scum
Ectomancer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #819 (ISO) » Sat Jan 10, 2009 5:02 pm

Post by Ectomancer »

That's the 2nd time this page that I read someone's post and had no idea what they were referring to. Did you mean Tubby or myself Adel? (or someone else?)
I don't believe that Rage should live beyond tomorrow, but I would love to give him a chance to find scum creeping around tonight.

This is a pre-eulogy bit.

Ectomancer wrote:
EBWOP: Reading between the lines, this means, Dude with the gun (I believe there is one) don't kill Rage.
EBWOP means Edit By Way Of Post. That means that the part after the EBWOP should be tacked on to the previous post (except in this case where I felt compelled to ask for time to say something due to the way things were rolling, so it applies to the post before
that
.)

Adel
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Crystalline Logick

Post Post #820 (ISO) » Sat Jan 10, 2009 5:48 pm

Post by Adel »

@ecto, sorry, it seemed clear to me at the time
tubby216 wrote:so ecto are you saying adel is scum??

this is what I was referring to as a possible WIFOM trap. As a WIFOM trap it will make rereading the game harder, I suspect, which I consider to be anti-town.
Adel
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Crystalline Logick

Post Post #821 (ISO) » Sat Jan 10, 2009 6:35 pm

Post by Adel »

Korts wrote:To anyone who wishes to research tubby's games on the other site, I have registered.

http://mafialives.darkbb.com

Username: MafiaScum Research
Password: asdfasdf
who has actually done some research over there, and what were your conclusions?
afatchic
afatchic
Mafia Scum
afatchic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #822 (ISO) » Sat Jan 10, 2009 6:51 pm

Post by afatchic »

Just an idea, but since right now it seems that tubby will be lynched, can everyone give their second suspect if:
a)Tubby is scum
b)Tubby is not scum

prior to the lynch?

Mine:
A)Rage
b)IP
Show
Now taking sign ups:

Upcoming Games:

Adel
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Crystalline Logick

Post Post #823 (ISO) » Sat Jan 10, 2009 6:56 pm

Post by Adel »

vote: insanepenguin02
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #824 (ISO) » Sun Jan 11, 2009 2:36 am

Post by Korts »

Adel wrote:who has actually done some research over there, and what were your conclusions?
Unfortunately I haven't had much time or patience for that. Nevertheless, tubby has more than enough on him for a lynch IMO.

Why vote IP when as far as I gathered your top suspect is tubby?
scumchat never die

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”