Glork
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Burdened by Proficiency

Post Post #450 (ISO) » Fri Jan 09, 2009 12:36 pm

Post by Glork »

Wow, you fail at context. The "still" refers to my vote for Xtoxm, when I had obviously decided that Xtox was scum, and Dahill was a distraction. What I was saying is "even though Xtoxm was town, I am still confident that Dahill is protown."

I asked Erratus to point out otherwise is because I assumed he thought I had wavered on Dahill.
Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!
Glork
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Burdened by Proficiency

Post Post #451 (ISO) » Fri Jan 09, 2009 12:40 pm

Post by Glork »

Vote: Yosarian2
Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #452 (ISO) » Fri Jan 09, 2009 12:53 pm

Post by OhGodMyLife »

Vote Count:
6 to lynch.

dahill1: 2 (charter, Tuberkulos)
Coriolanus: 1 (
Rally Vincent
)
Glork: 1 (Erratus Apathos)
Erratus Apathos: 1 (Coriolanus)
Yosarian2: 1 (Glork)

Not Voting: 4 (Yosarian2, dahill1, Incognito, Assmaster)

Seeking a Rally Vincent replacement.
dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #453 (ISO) » Fri Jan 09, 2009 3:52 pm

Post by dahill1 »

rereading
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #454 (ISO) » Sat Jan 10, 2009 4:03 am

Post by OhGodMyLife »

El Destructo replaces Rally Vincent. Welcome to the game, El Destructo!

Deadline will be set for January 21st based on the recent site crash.
Coriolanus
Coriolanus
Townie
Coriolanus
Townie
Townie

Post Post #455 (ISO) » Sat Jan 10, 2009 5:15 am

Post by Coriolanus »

dahill1 wrote:rereading
But for your son -believe it- O believe it-
Most dangerously you have with him prevailed
If not most mortal to him...
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #456 (ISO) » Sat Jan 10, 2009 7:14 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

Glork wrote:
Any reason for this?
I want us to win just for Yos' inevitable rant alone. -CrashTextDummie
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #457 (ISO) » Sat Jan 10, 2009 4:55 pm

Post by charter »

dahill1 wrote:
Simenon wrote:My condolences.
thanks

@charter, brief answer to your questions re: me flip-flopping on xtoxm

in between when i had posted about him and voted him, he had clearly, IMO, committed many scummy acts that i thought was clear everyone had seen and recognized. i guess i probably should have mentioned some of them in my vote, and you're right i was wrong for not doing that. but i thought it was kinda obvious on what i thought of his behavior
Sorry about your aunt.
However, this is too little too late to get rid of my suspicions against you.
Assmaster wrote:
Incognito wrote:Assmaster, just to clarify, I'm assuming you're talking about this portion of my post?:
Incognito wrote:At this time, I'm actually more suspicious of your reaction to the question (needless ad hominem remarks towards me and becoming slightly defensive) as opposed to the actual action itself.
Primarily. I think Patricks point against Glork wasn't intended as anything other than just to get a reaction out of Glork, and I think you picked up a very weak point and used it against Glork in a way that feels to me a little arbitrary. The question I asked you more is aimed at the quoted bit though, yeah, that's right.
I interpreted Patrick's questions the same way as Assmaster. I came to the same conclusion as he did as well.

My Los
Dahill
Yos
Incog/EA/RV/No real clue

dahill still isn't doing scumhunting. I don't find Glork's hammer or play at all very suspicious. Yos is a hunch, I'll elaborate more later. Incog/EA/RV are very weak leaning scum reads.
Glork
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Burdened by Proficiency

Post Post #458 (ISO) » Sat Jan 10, 2009 10:26 pm

Post by Glork »

Yosarian2 wrote:
Glork wrote:
Any reason for this?
I think so. I'm going to either elaborate or move my vote once I've re-read more thoroughly, but I wanted to have it somewhere.
Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!
El Destructo
El Destructo
Townie
El Destructo
Townie
Townie

Post Post #459 (ISO) » Sat Jan 10, 2009 10:26 pm

Post by El Destructo »

Hi. We are Elmo and destructor.
We will read, discuss and then post soon.

- des
Incognito
Incognito
Not Rex
Incognito
Not Rex
Not Rex

Post Post #460 (ISO) » Sun Jan 11, 2009 11:37 am

Post by Incognito »

Sorry, guys. Work was much busier than I expected it to be yesterday, so I couldn't get a post in while I was there.

I did my targeted reread, and I'll primarily be focusing on both the Xtoxm-wagon AND the people who were off of the Xtoxm-wagon. I wouldn't expect the entire scum team to be found on the Xtoxm-wagon and likewise, I wouldn't expect the entire scum team to be off of it either. The players off of the wagon (aside from Xtoxm himself) were as follows: {charter, Erratus Apathos, Assmaster, Rally Vincent}. I'd venture a guess that at least one of these four is scum, so I've been looking into them individually. Of the four, I find charter to be the most townish. His posts are somewhat few and far between at times, but I think they're direct and to the point and all in all give me a major town vibe. Therefore, I'm least interested in him at this time.

That leaves the following three people {Erratus Apathos, Assmaster, Rally Vincent}. Erratus Apathos and Rally Vincent interested me upon a read-through; they spent a good portion of Day 1 primarily voting for one another, but I never got the impression that either one of them really
pushed
for each other's lynch. To me, they both seemed content to just leave one another's votes on each other without really calling for more votes on their "scummy" player, which is not the type of behavior that I'd expect to come from a pro-town player. Instead, I'd expect pro-town players to provide some sort of summary of the case against the person he or she had problems with or to try to call attention to said scummy person to try and get them to obtain more votes.

Rally Vincent in particular ended the day with a vote on Coriolanus as mentioned below:
Rally Vincent, [url=http://67.222.17.61/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1415164#1415164]in his 299[/url], wrote:Now, as clearly nobody wants to vote EA, and the deadline grows near, I
unvote:
vote: Coriolanus
and then began today with a follow-up vote on Coriolanus:
This vote doesn't make much sense to me. His vote on Coriolanus yesterday seemed more like a second choice vote as opposed to a first choice -- his first choice vote was Erratus Apathos yesterday, so I'm curious as to why he chose to re-vote Corio today citing yesterday's reasons when his main reason for voting Corio yesterday seemed to be because nobody else saw the case on Erratus Apathos. Why didn't he re-address the problem he had with EA yesterday at the start of today? Did those suspicions suddenly evaporate?

I also noticed that RV seemed to mildly support the Xtoxm-wagon in a few of his posts but never seemed willing to lay a vote down on him, which also slightly bothers me. I could certainly think of situations where scum would voice support for a certain player's lynch but keep their hands clean by not laying down a vote.

I'm interested in seeing some kind of a summary and content from El Destructo (hi, Elmo and des, btw) before completely deciding what to make of this. Right now, I'm getting bad vibes from this particular role.

In similar fashion, Erratus Apathos also seemed to maintain a vote on Rally Vincent throughout Day 1 but again, I never really got a strong feeling that he was really trying to push for his lynch. The mild back and forth between them just seemed to end with no kind of resolution. I also don't understand his pre-Night 1 vote on dahill1 -- the case against dahill1 had been laid out by a number of people a number of times within thread but in his Post 350, he seems to finally understand the case and switches his vote over close to deadline. Since that vote he, too, hasn't bothered to re-address his suspicions of Rally Vincent from yesterday or even pick up where he left off at day's end by re-voting dahill1 when he supposedly began understanding the case against him at the end of the day. Instead, he began voting Glork at the start of today for mentioning that he found dahill1 still townish.

Erratus Apathos:
What are your current feelings about Rally Vincent (El Destructo) and dahill1? How serious is your current Glork-vote?

I'm going to need to take a break for now before I read into Assmaster's posts. I should have another post sometime later today or tomorrow hopefully. I'll then try and look at the votes and activity on the wagon to see if I could draw anything from that.
[ooc][color=black]patrickgower2006 (8:12:03 PM): all beer tastes same to me
patrickgower2006 (8:12:07 PM): like dish water
If you see Patrick drinking dish water, please try and stop him. Friends don't let friends drink dish water.[/color][/ooc]
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #461 (ISO) » Sun Jan 11, 2009 2:15 pm

Post by Yosarian2 »

Glork wrote:
Yosarian2 wrote:
Glork wrote:
Any reason for this?
I think so. I'm going to either elaborate or move my vote once I've re-read more thoroughly, but I wanted to have it somewhere.
All right. I also still want you to explain exactally what I missed in your Coriolanus attacks, day 1, because I still don't get what it is you were doing there.
Coriolanus
Coriolanus
Townie
Coriolanus
Townie
Townie

Post Post #462 (ISO) » Sun Jan 11, 2009 2:27 pm

Post by Coriolanus »

Erratus wrote:I never said anything about "lack of contribution". I said I didn't like his contributions, that should make it clear that I'm not attacking him for a lack thereof.
why did you put the word contributions in quotation marks?

Yos, why haven't you posted any scumhunting/votes recently?

where the fuck is pathetric? can we prod that?
Coriolanus
Coriolanus
Townie
Coriolanus
Townie
Townie

Post Post #463 (ISO) » Sun Jan 11, 2009 2:27 pm

Post by Coriolanus »

oh, it was killed.
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #464 (ISO) » Sun Jan 11, 2009 3:08 pm

Post by Yosarian2 »

Coriolanus wrote:Yos, why haven't you posted any scumhunting/votes recently?
Meh. I'm trying to figure stuff out, but I'll admit, Xtoxm flipping town really threw me for a loop. Nearly everything I had thought I had figured out on day 1 is gone, and I feel like I'm totally starting from scatch again.
Incognito
Incognito
Not Rex
Incognito
Not Rex
Not Rex

Post Post #465 (ISO) » Sun Jan 11, 2009 3:17 pm

Post by Incognito »

Actually,
vote: El Destructo
. Yeah.
If you see Patrick drinking dish water, please try and stop him. Friends don't let friends drink dish water.[/color][/ooc]
Incognito
Incognito
Not Rex
Incognito
Not Rex
Not Rex

Post Post #466 (ISO) » Sun Jan 11, 2009 3:24 pm

Post by Incognito »

Coriolanus wrote:oh, it was killed.
You seriously forgot Pathetric was killed?
Coriolanus
Coriolanus
Townie
Coriolanus
Townie
Townie

Post Post #467 (ISO) » Sun Jan 11, 2009 4:02 pm

Post by Coriolanus »

Vote dahill

incog: yes.
Erratus Apathos
Erratus Apathos
Mafia Scum
Erratus Apathos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #468 (ISO) » Mon Jan 12, 2009 1:29 am

Post by Erratus Apathos »

Incognito wrote:
Erratus Apathos:
What are your current feelings about Rally Vincent (El Destructo) and dahill1? How serious is your current Glork-vote?
What do you mean "serious", like I'd cast a joke vote at this stage for no fucking reason? :roll:

After giving it some thought, I think I see what Glork sees on dahill. I'm not at all convinced, but if I'm wrong it'll probably be apparent sooner than later. Until then, I'm leaning town on both Glork and dahill1.

I haven't changed my mind on RV since unvoting him.
Coriolanus wrote:
Erratus wrote:I never said anything about "lack of contribution". I said I didn't like his contributions, that should make it clear that I'm not attacking him for a lack thereof.
why did you put the word contributions in quotation marks?
Scare quotes. I wanted to mock his contributions, but didn't feel like typing more than two punctuation marks to do so.

After Yos's latest post, I'm down for his lynch. He says he's still adjusting for the revelation that xtoxm was town. Thing is, he's had since
December 29th
to do so. Two weeks later, he still has nothing. It's pretty clear to me that he's not interested in scum hunting.

Unvote
Do you want your possessions identified?
Incognito
Incognito
Not Rex
Incognito
Not Rex
Not Rex

Post Post #469 (ISO) » Mon Jan 12, 2009 4:22 am

Post by Incognito »

Erratus Apathos wrote:
Incognito wrote:
Erratus Apathos:
What do you mean "serious", like I'd cast a joke vote at this stage for no fucking reason? :roll:
Your Glork-vote seemed to be based off of a single comment that Glork made about dahill1's alignment rather than a collective of issues that you had with Glork's D1 play. That seems more arbitrary than serious to me and that's why I asked.
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #470 (ISO) » Mon Jan 12, 2009 11:12 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

Erratus Apathos wrote: It's pretty clear to me that he's not interested in scum hunting.
Hah. You wish I wasn't interested in scum hunting.

I'd like you to make a list of people who have done more scum hunting this game then I have. (Hint: you're not on the list.)

Also, it's scummy as hell that, when the only attack you've made at all today was a vote on Glork, you suddenly turn around and take advantage of Glork's logic-less vote on me without questioning it. Especally considering how insistent you've been on voting for Glork, compared to the general shittyness of your case against him.

You're doing the same bullshit you tried day 1, again, when you complained about my contributions while you hadn't done anything yet. I'm posting and actually doing stuff, and you're really not; this is only your third post of the month, and the first two were complete garbage, as I pointed out about your Glork case at the time; and yet you again act like I'm the one who's not scumhunting, just because I haven't voted yet today?

Vote: Erratus Apathos
Glork
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Burdened by Proficiency

Post Post #471 (ISO) » Mon Jan 12, 2009 11:29 am

Post by Glork »

Yosarian2 wrote:
Glork wrote:
Yosarian2 wrote:
Glork wrote:
Any reason for this?
All right. I also still want you to explain exactally what I missed in your Coriolanus attacks, day 1, because I still don't get what it is you were doing there.
Fair enough. My first priority when I get back tonight will be setting up my new mini game, but right after that I'm going to delve into a re-read and see if my inklings are worth keeping my vote on you.
Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #472 (ISO) » Mon Jan 12, 2009 1:42 pm

Post by charter »

Yos's poor attacks against EA makes me even more suspicious of him.
Coriolanus
Coriolanus
Townie
Coriolanus
Townie
Townie

Post Post #473 (ISO) » Mon Jan 12, 2009 2:44 pm

Post by Coriolanus »

yeah, that post was a stretch.
Coriolanus
Coriolanus
Townie
Coriolanus
Townie
Townie

Post Post #474 (ISO) » Mon Jan 12, 2009 2:45 pm

Post by Coriolanus »

also, erratus, what exactly were you trying to convey with those scare quotes? usually, I associate it with sarcasm, but that makes no sense, because you later say that you think yosarian was contributing something. so what was the point?

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”