Kingdom Keepers: RUMBLE -- Get in actions!

Hybris
Hybris
Goon
Hybris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #825 (ISO) » Thu Jan 08, 2009 8:09 pm

Post by Hybris »

Josephine Bateman wrote:
Hybris wrote:From previous threads and what we've discussed. Also... I've already stated what my next ability is.

Sonic Melody
Are you Joshua or Sakura? :?
What is my theme? :P
Josephine Bateman
Josephine Bateman
Watcher
Josephine Bateman
Watcher
Watcher

Post Post #826 (ISO) » Thu Jan 08, 2009 8:11 pm

Post by Josephine Bateman »

Heh. I assumed you were playing a guy. When I heard the name of the power, though... I was thrown.
[size=75][i][color=purple]i am the tower around which you orbited
i'm not proud i'm just taking orders
i fall to the groud within moments of impact
i hit back if hit and attack if attacked[/color][/i][/size]
Hybris
Hybris
Goon
Hybris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #827 (ISO) » Thu Jan 08, 2009 8:13 pm

Post by Hybris »

Sonic Melody
This affects you and all allied with you.
Spend
to receive a
+20
boost of
Defense
. All those influenced by Cosmic Melody also gain the status condition Lyrical Bubble.

Ability Classification: Special

Is the exact ability. :D
Josephine Bateman
Josephine Bateman
Watcher
Josephine Bateman
Watcher
Watcher

Post Post #828 (ISO) » Thu Jan 08, 2009 8:16 pm

I like the errors in the post. Sonic Melody becomes 'Cosmic' halfway through, and 'Lyrical Bubble' is only implied and not actually explained.
kloud, you're off your game on this one. :P ;) (j/k)

PS- Updated the post.
Hybris
Hybris
Goon
Hybris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #829 (ISO) » Thu Jan 08, 2009 8:24 pm

Post by Hybris »

Oh, I have the Lyrical Bubble definition, I know what it does exactly. However, I didn't catch the original name left in it halfway through. Fun. :)
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #830 (ISO) » Fri Jan 09, 2009 12:10 am

Post by mykonian »

Telepathy: The Guardians have given you the gift of Telepathy. Spend 10 and target two other players. You will learn their actions for the Allocation phase before you have to submit your own actions.

Ability Classification: Mental

Pinpoint Intuition: Secretly choose a number at the start of each round. Any opponent who uses that number for their Attack or Defense that round has it reduced to 0

Ability Classification: Mental

Mental Barb: Burn 3 to sink a psychic needle into an opponent’s brain. One of their powers (at random) is paralyzed, and may not be used until the needle is removed. Removing the needle causes 20 unavoidable damage. May use only once per round.

Ability Classification: Mental-Offensive
Surrender, imagine and of course wear something nice.
kloud1516
kloud1516
Executioner
kloud1516
Executioner
Executioner

Post Post #831 (ISO) » Fri Jan 09, 2009 9:46 am

Post by kloud1516 »

Josephine Bateman wrote:I like the errors in the post. Sonic Melody becomes 'Cosmic' halfway through, and 'Lyrical Bubble' is only implied and not actually explained.
kloud, you're off your game on this one. :P ;) (j/k)

PS- Updated the post.
Has fixed for consistency. That is the only mistake with that power!! :D
crywolf20084
crywolf20084
Cayke
crywolf20084
Cayke
Cayke

Post Post #832 (ISO) » Fri Jan 09, 2009 10:38 am

Post by crywolf20084 »

*GLOMP* JOSEPHINE!! BACK TOGETHER AGAIN!

Yay for us girls!!!
aim:gochat?roomname=ScumChat&Exchange=5

GlorkTheInvader: GET UP ONTO SEXY ROSS'S BACK
kloud1516
kloud1516
Executioner
kloud1516
Executioner
Executioner

Post Post #833 (ISO) » Fri Jan 09, 2009 11:30 am

Post by kloud1516 »

[.:][Flight of the DHIs][:.]

A massive outbreak of sickness had closed all schools in the county that day, making the DHIs' frantic dashes to their busses all but useless. Television broadcasts throughout the region had been repeating word of this mysterious pandemic all day, many reporters utterly befuddled by the monstrous information they were required to deliver. The best journalists had been scouring the streets until late evening, fervently attempting to amass any body of knowledge possible. These however, were the only facts they could accurately provide: nine teens, of near-perfect health, had gone to bed early the night before and never woke.

The DHIs needn't listen any further as reporters stammered over their lines, telling disturbed audience that the source of such a sleeping sickness were still unknown. The DHIs could only bow their heads in silence as broadcasters advised citizens to stay indoors, as scientists hypothesized an airborne pathogen was sweeping over the city. No, the comrades, each of whom were now pacing in states of misery about their rooms, barely heard the faint echoes of shaken witness voices, for they knew exactly what was transpiring.

Their fallen comrades would never wake from their dormant reposes.

Every several minutes, the DHIs could not help but to anxiously steal a glance at their clocks. Even though each of them were completely exhausted from hours of battle, they were ready to storm the Haunted Mansion and put an end to the Overtaker threat. Frustrated, many of the DHIs began to storm about, trying to stay out of earshot of the television. The haunting images of their lost comrades plagued their minds, no liberation from their torment in sight. The only release any of them had had resided with bloodshed and chaos, and they would all have to wait several more hours for their despair to be sated.

Then, abruptly, each DHI, where ever he or she had been, doubled over in disorienting nausea.
The world spun in their heads, a distant whisper nipping at their ears as each fell to their knees. Their muscles tensed, become leaden weights which tried desperately to force them into the ground below. The sudden strike caused them to collapse immediately, darkness closing in as their senses dulled and faded away. All seemed lost to the DHIs. Only agony awaited them. Some cried out, only to find their voices failed them, while others attempted to crawl across the floor, looking for help, but their bodies simply would not respond. Pangs surged through their veins, thin, misty auras rapping around their twitching flesh slowly but surely. Each aura burned brilliantly a different color, and each DHI willingly gave into the soothing cocoon blanketing them. Their eyes fell shut wherever they may have paused, all the pain vanishing instantly.

A subtle cough tore the DHIs from their sleep. Bolting upwards with a start, the DHIs collided with each other awkwardly, some being dealt blows that produced bloody noses and grotesquely green and yellow bruises. Delirium quickly dissipated, the DHIs gazing upon one another in silence, before realizing numbly they weren't at home anymore. The sun still had began to set on the western horizon, summoning forth the same soothing hues that day break had brought hours earlier. They must have been knocked out for quite some time if evening was already upon them. In their confusion, the comrades failed to regard the old man clad in a janitor's attire who bent over them.

"Easy there, my valiant DHIs,"
sighed
Wayne
, taking several hasty steps backward to avoid another series of startled shrieks and jumps. The Guardian chuckled ever so slightly, eyes glistening from beneath savagely unkempt eyebrows. His bearded-encased lips twitched, before he gently ushered the throng of young warriors to rise. They did so, and just as each had found their footing, Wayne began once more.

"It would seem that the Magic Kingdom's internal servers had a brown out earlier today. We do not know how as of yet, but those on the Guardian council suspect it to be the work of Maleficent herself, in an attempt to deal with you before you all acquired your powers to cause any more hindrances for the Overtakers. It would seem that, for whatever reason our systems crashed, the intent backfired, and prematurely summoned you all.

"This may be of benevolence, as we will now have an opportunity to establish positions early. Several scouts have reported that the Haunted Mansion is been relatively quiet, so we must proceed with caution. Do not allow yourselves to become exposed possible ambush or swift strikes, for if Maleficent has any inclination that an assault may be coming, she will surely have ample fortification cast over the forsaken sepulcher."

The DHIs looked away from Wayne as an armored soldier hurled himself into the chamber, flinging two doors wide to reveal a slowly darkening sky. Sunset had come at last.

"Sir!"
cried the soldier,
"The battle has begun. The Overtakers struck soon as the sun vanished behind the clouds! Killed a whole squadron of men before we could even react!"
the soldier bent over, gasping in both shock and fatigue. Several thick, long slashes ran across his back, revealing broken links of mail beneath and shallowly torn flesh. The allies backpedaled in horror as Wayne rounded on the soldier.

"And we shall answer their calls! Go now, noble Guardian, round up the men and lead them to battle!"
His eyes burned furiously, the wrinkles lining every feature of his face coiling and knotting into prominent clusters.
"Now is the time, DHIs. Now is the time to strike down the oppressive hand of Maleficent and her Overtaker regime! Now is the time to avenge all that have fallen, and to finally restore peace to Magic Kingdom. Go now, DHIs! Let your warrior intellects be your guide. Infiltrate the Haunted Mansion, and lay low all demons that stand in your way. TO BATTLE!"

Wayne's sudden voracious pugnacity was all but infectious, the comrades, roaring in response whilst grinning from ear to ear. Their auras churned in the waning sunlight, their energies mingling to form a spectacle of multicolored ribbons of purity. Wayne's words had struck them powerfully and taken root in their cores, motivating them onward with a determination none of them had ever known. On to battle the DHIs sped, the thought of defeat not even crossing their minds.
kloud1516
kloud1516
Executioner
kloud1516
Executioner
Executioner

Post Post #834 (ISO) » Fri Jan 09, 2009 11:32 am

Post by kloud1516 »

There is more coming, I promise! The next scene will be in the new Rumble thread!
kloud1516
kloud1516
Executioner
kloud1516
Executioner
Executioner

Post Post #835 (ISO) » Fri Jan 09, 2009 12:17 pm

Post by kloud1516 »

The scene is almost done, but I am going to have to leave for a little bit. It will be up later this evening. I am still trying to get certain things fixed. >.<;
Hybris
Hybris
Goon
Hybris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #836 (ISO) » Fri Jan 09, 2009 3:46 pm

Post by Hybris »

Ok, battle time! The shield battery is
ON!

Oh, and my echo is going towards Gargoyle F, fyi.
kloud1516
kloud1516
Executioner
kloud1516
Executioner
Executioner

Post Post #837 (ISO) » Fri Jan 09, 2009 3:51 pm

Post by kloud1516 »

They're going to tear you apart!!

Well . . . maybe not.
animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #838 (ISO) » Fri Jan 09, 2009 3:52 pm

Post by animorpherv1 »

what luck. I'm attacking F.
Seal on A.
"Animorpherv1's posts are so powerful that prolonged exposure may cause vertigo, nausea, acute tinnitus, and in rare cases, death." - vonflare

"Ani is right 100% of the time" - Alisae
Hybris
Hybris
Goon
Hybris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #839 (ISO) » Fri Jan 09, 2009 3:53 pm

Post by Hybris »

For how much?
animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #840 (ISO) » Fri Jan 09, 2009 3:53 pm

Post by animorpherv1 »

As much as I can.
"Animorpherv1's posts are so powerful that prolonged exposure may cause vertigo, nausea, acute tinnitus, and in rare cases, death." - vonflare

Hybris
Hybris
Goon
Hybris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #841 (ISO) » Fri Jan 09, 2009 3:54 pm

Post by Hybris »

Uh.... I don't think thats needed. Seriously, think about splitting your attack between two.
Josephine Bateman
Josephine Bateman
Watcher
Josephine Bateman
Watcher
Watcher

Post Post #842 (ISO) » Fri Jan 09, 2009 8:33 pm

Ok guys. Take this fight in stride. This can't possibly be it; something else is after these Gargouilles so don't be reckless and waste your energy. I'm copying Amelia's strength and I'm going to help her pummeling the brunt of our foes. I got A and C. Don't spend much on either, if you're going to attack them, and watch your back. If this is their base, we can expect much more resistance than these blockheads.
(PS- Bob: Make sure you don't get hurt these next two rounds so that I can boost you later. I have a Growth charm with your name on it. ;))
chenhsi
chenhsi
Goon
chenhsi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #843 (ISO) » Sat Jan 10, 2009 6:12 am

Post by chenhsi »

Traditionally, gargoyles have are really hard to damage (I wouldn't be surprised if they had, say, 30 energy regen per turn AND ignores first 50 damage per turn)

I'll freeze B and D and steal from E.
I lost the game.
animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #844 (ISO) » Sat Jan 10, 2009 7:53 am

Post by animorpherv1 »

Revised. Half ofthe Energy goes toward F, aND THE OTHER HALF GOES TOWARD dEFENSE.

crywolf20084
crywolf20084
Cayke
crywolf20084
Cayke
Cayke

Post Post #845 (ISO) » Sat Jan 10, 2009 8:02 am

Post by crywolf20084 »

Not sure what im doing yet.
aim:gochat?roomname=ScumChat&Exchange=5

GlorkTheInvader: GET UP ONTO SEXY ROSS'S BACK
Hybris
Hybris
Goon
Hybris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #846 (ISO) » Sat Jan 10, 2009 8:07 am

Post by Hybris »

I was thinking more about 150 to attacking it, and 40 to def. It'll still make sure that F is out completely by the end of turn two, and you'll still have almost 150 def.
MafiaSSK
MafiaSSK
Jack of All Trades
MafiaSSK
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #847 (ISO) » Sat Jan 10, 2009 10:11 am

Post by MafiaSSK »

Epicing E and F
Call me "SSK, or "ssk". Mafia is my father.
Josephine Bateman
Josephine Bateman
Watcher
Josephine Bateman
Watcher
Watcher

Post Post #848 (ISO) » Sat Jan 10, 2009 8:14 pm

Hmmm... Next round will likely be dedicated to Lanceting one of James Lee's powers, and preparing a Growth spell for Bob Kaddidle. That'll take time. Any extra energy I have can be dedicated to finishing off one of the Gargouilles (whichever is weakest). I probably won't need to defend myself, thanks to Sakura's Melody. Even with the possibility of regenerative enemies, we shouldn't have too much to worry about this fight.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #849 (ISO) » Sun Jan 11, 2009 10:08 am

Post by mykonian »

Looks bad people...
kloud wrote: Gargoyle E intends to:

[.:] Burn 20 to cast Petrifying Gaze on Joshua Robespierre
[.:] Spend 20 to Attack James Lee
[.:] Spend 100 to Defend

Gargoyle F intends to:

[.:] Burn 20 to cast Petrifying Gaze on Amelia Eagle
[.:] Spend 20 to Attack Bob Kaddile
[.:] Spend 100 to Defend
I can't chance anything about the petrifying gaze... My pinpoint intuition only acts on attack and defence. Probably all of us will be weakened: I hope we can do something... Burning 20 is a lot: I wouldn't be surprised if it neglected our attack, or that it completely immobilized us.

I think I'm going to pick 100, to make them defenceless. If you agree with that, I'm going to look what the most usefull way is to devide my energy.
Surrender, imagine and of course wear something nice.

Return to “Social Game Archive”