Mini 730 - Hard Nights in the City - OVER!

canadianbovine
canadianbovine
Goon
canadianbovine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8 (isolation #0) » Thu Jan 08, 2009 12:04 pm

Post by canadianbovine »

/confirm. hi all!
canadianbovine
canadianbovine
Goon
canadianbovine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #30 (isolation #1) » Fri Jan 09, 2009 1:51 pm

Post by canadianbovine »

vote: chaosomega
for not have an explanation for voting for Megatheory
canadianbovine
canadianbovine
Goon
canadianbovine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #35 (isolation #2) » Fri Jan 09, 2009 3:16 pm

Post by canadianbovine »

ChaosOmega wrote:
canadianbovine wrote:vote: chaosomega for not have an explanation for voting for Megatheory
Who says I don't have an explanation for it?

And Juls, you haven't voted yet. Why?
would you care to explain why you voted for megatheory?
canadianbovine
canadianbovine
Goon
canadianbovine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #44 (isolation #3) » Fri Jan 09, 2009 3:58 pm

Post by canadianbovine »

Megatheory, post 37 wrote:
canadianbovine wrote:
vote: chaosomega
for not have an explanation for voting for Megatheory
Why don't you try asking him why he voted for me instead of jumping to conclusions?
i have asked him
canadianbovine, post 35 wrote:
ChaosOmega wrote:
canadianbovine wrote:vote: chaosomega for not have an explanation for voting for Megatheory
Who says I don't have an explanation for it?

And Juls, you haven't voted yet. Why?
would you care to explain why you voted for megatheory?

insanepenguin02, post 40 wrote:And FYI -
Vote: canadianbovine

BLAME CANADA!!!!
been forever since i saw that movie..... and in case you noticed, i live in San Francisco. Last time i checked, there isn't a San Francisco in canada..so i can indeed blame canada! but i will not blame my namesake [moose] because....

MINIMOOSE WILL DESTROY YOU ALL

...look at those NUBS OF DOOM!
canadianbovine
canadianbovine
Goon
canadianbovine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #45 (isolation #4) » Fri Jan 09, 2009 3:59 pm

Post by canadianbovine »

Atronach wrote:Obviously I don't know what I'm doing yet:|, I take it html is no good here?
use [ b ], [ / b ] not <b>, only without spaces
canadianbovine
canadianbovine
Goon
canadianbovine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #54 (isolation #5) » Fri Jan 09, 2009 8:04 pm

Post by canadianbovine »

Megatheory wrote:
canadianbovine wrote: i have asked him
You posted that when I was typing up my last post. Do you find his reasonless vote suspicious?
i do find it suspicious. i think that even in the "random voting stage" you should have a reason to vote, as it sparks conversation. In this case, the opposite is happening, no reason, yet still sparking conversation.
canadianbovine
canadianbovine
Goon
canadianbovine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #67 (isolation #6) » Sat Jan 10, 2009 4:04 pm

Post by canadianbovine »

megatheory 63 wrote:
canadianbovine wrote: i do find it suspicious. i think that even in the "random voting stage" you should have a reason to vote, as it sparks conversation. In this case, the opposite is happening, no reason, yet still sparking conversation.
So if someone votes randomly or arbitrarily and they give a silly reason like "they have green in their avatar!" is that reason good enough that you wouldn't find it suspicious?

Its better then just voting someone without a reason, and not starting any discussion. And he hasn't responded to my question, he's avoiding conversation even more. My vote stays.
canadianbovine
canadianbovine
Goon
canadianbovine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #93 (isolation #7) » Sun Jan 11, 2009 1:49 pm

Post by canadianbovine »

insanepenguin wrote:
canadianbovine: 4 (Lurking, little discussion Scum)

1) Bold move - 2nd post from canadian was a vote against chaos for not having a reason. I agree, it was suspicious but a vote? Why did you vote instead of FOS?
2) What do you think of chaos' reasoning behind his vote for mega?
3) This is the only part of the game thus far that you have contributed to. I would like your thoughts on more than this issue. You bring up people not starting discussion but you yourself haven't started much conversation. Please respond to some of the happening thus far as it will benefit us all.
4) Post more info.
1) We were still in what i felt was the random voting stage, where, despite what it is named, I feel is where we can vote for less then good reasons, it gets some humor out of the way, can reveal some about what kind of a person they are. But Chaos not giving his reason stuck out as scummy. And a FOS in the voting stage doesn't really say a lot.

2) I accept ChaosOmega's argument. Megatheory's argument and outburst against Don_Johnson was rather unexpected...I don't see it as scum. I think he has a different ideal about self voting, Obviously, he thinks its stupid to self vote. Nobody here really agrees with him, and neither do I. It obviously sparked good conversation and got the game rolling, I'm sure Don_Johnson didn't mean to do just say " haha I'm so funny i voted for myself," and thats how Megatheory read it.

3) Lets see there is....the self voting, discussion of ger not being here for two days, juls not voting, and this bandwagon on Megatheory.

I feel that i answered already that I think self voting was correct, it started off the discussion in this game.

I feel that ger not being hereisn't that different, seeing as how the are other people on here who haven't either been here or posted that often ( me included). At least he announced his V/LA for 2 days a week, not that it really matters, for if he has a night action he could still do it on friday or thursday night.

I think anyone whose read my 4 other posts [sigh, i will post more i promise] would know how I feel against not voting and not conversating. Before the discussion of not voting, her 2 posts were either or meta or just backing up a point. She still wouldn't vote, but then she voted IP, and then voted you for she felt you were lurking. She could of just as much voted me for it. I'm surprised she didn't vote for Megatheory since her 4th post basically said "I'm going to wait for a bandwagon and vote on that"

And lastly the Megatheory bandwagon. I think this is 4 votes? He is now halfway to getting lynched.

Plum in the same post your FOS on Megatheory turned into a Vote, what sparked this?

CO - Anti Town =/= scum. please post more.

Don_Johnson- OMGUS

5) [there is no five question] i ask you, IP, why you took your vote off me who you said was a lurking scum, and put it on the bandwagon, on someone who you haven't conprehended as the most scummy in your previous post?
unvote, FOS insanepenguin
. Theres your FOS. :lol:

one more thing to add on: Megatheory: You said you weren't pushing Don and you don't find him suspicious....so...why did you vote him and question him and rant about self voting?
canadianbovine
canadianbovine
Goon
canadianbovine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #108 (isolation #8) » Mon Jan 12, 2009 2:53 pm

Post by canadianbovine »

don_johnson wrote:ebwop: just to be clear, i am saying that ip may know that i am town. he may also know that mega is town as well but by placing his vote on a growing bandwagon he has a better chance to avoid accountability. i.e. if mega is lynched he can point to others on the wagon, with me he would be the first real player making the case against me and therefore bear more of the responsibility if i am lynched. it just doesn't sit well with me for someone to vote for who they think is the third scummiest player in the game.
just a general add on: Aren't scum usually on the first bandwagon?

still waiting for IP's response to my answers....he really dug himself into a hole by asking everyone questions, and everyone answered, so now he needs to respond.
canadianbovine
canadianbovine
Goon
canadianbovine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #119 (isolation #9) » Mon Jan 12, 2009 4:31 pm

Post by canadianbovine »

mod, we need a votecount.
canadianbovine
canadianbovine
Goon
canadianbovine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #143 (isolation #10) » Tue Jan 13, 2009 2:18 pm

Post by canadianbovine »

Nameless wrote:
@ canadianbovine re: "Aren't scum usually on the first bandwagon?" Idiot scum might jump at the first bandwagon, yes, but you could also interpret your comment as slightly cleverer scum trying to show yourself as townie by not doing so. And asking questions is digging yourself into a hole now? Don't like that post. General statements possibly implying alignments without specifics or arguments. (Nb. I might be reading into one post too much here.)
This is my first non newbie game, and scum has always been on the first bandwagon. so i guess i could agree newbie scum/idiot scum would jump on to the first bandwagon.

What I meant about Penguin digging himself a hole is how he decided to ask 3-5 questions to everyone, and he's going to have to post more and more because now he has discussion with everyone. And the more he posts, the more WIFOM and ironic he gets.
canadianbovine
canadianbovine
Goon
canadianbovine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #144 (isolation #11) » Tue Jan 13, 2009 2:20 pm

Post by canadianbovine »

Plum wrote:
canadianbovine wrote:Plum in the same post your FOS on Megatheory turned into a Vote, what sparked this?
After all that analysis and having found multiple players looking at least moderately scummy, I didn't think a vote would be at all out of place, and would, in fact, be a good idea on my part. I FOSed Mega in the course of my stream-of-conciousness post and having concluded said post, found him the scummiest overall and thought my vote would be a good place. You'll notice that I didn't preview my post and edit it afterwards (note the lovely broken quote tags etc.); I suppose if I'd done that I might have removed to FOS and just voted Mega at the end. Just didn't happen that way, though.
Ahh i see. it was just strange cause it seemed like you were contradicting yourself, but i understand that you might of left it, and gone back, rushed to finish it up at the end, hence not previewing.
canadianbovine
canadianbovine
Goon
canadianbovine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #145 (isolation #12) » Tue Jan 13, 2009 2:21 pm

Post by canadianbovine »

and btw mod: i took my vote off chaos in my reply to IP.
canadianbovine
canadianbovine
Goon
canadianbovine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #170 (isolation #13) » Wed Jan 14, 2009 3:11 pm

Post by canadianbovine »

porkens has been a little jumpy...
Porkens wrote:
You know what, don't even bother answering. Lynch this man.

vote: Nameless
vote: insanguin I think it's time for a claim, pengy.
i agree with him about Day 1. I don't think who is lynched day 1 really matters, for the begininng of Day 2 and peoples "reactions" to the nightkills can be a good source for scumhunting. And i mean one townie gone isn't necessarily a bad thing. Unless, of course, there is an abnormal amount of scum/multiple familes. But granted this is a mini game, and only 12 players.

vote: insane penguin

This is exactly what i meant by digging yourself a hole...because of your large post, you had to respond to all 11 players, and in those 11 responses you revealed more, and mucked up.
canadianbovine
canadianbovine
Goon
canadianbovine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #176 (isolation #14) » Wed Jan 14, 2009 3:51 pm

Post by canadianbovine »

Plum wrote:CB: Do you think that it matters if we lynch a
powerrole
Day 1? Your sudden agreement with Porkens (and I'm only somewhat okay with his position here because I've played with his town meta) and your sudden desicion to vote IP coincides beautifully with IP's Tracker claim. Consider that
noted
canadianbovine: are you aware that ip has claimed a power role? i still find him scummy, i'm just not sure if you noticed he claimed or not. your post didn't seem to mention it. also, please stop saying the day 1 lynch doesn't matter. it does. yes, sheer odds point to a mislynch, but there is a huge difference between the best lynch, a good lynch, a not so good lynch, and the absolute worst lynch.
omg! i totally didn't realize that IP had claimed power role. oops!

unvote

Megatheory wrote:
canadianbovine wrote:porkens has been a little jumpy...
Porkens wrote:
You know what, don't even bother answering. Lynch this man.

vote: Nameless
vote: insanguin I think it's time for a claim, pengy.
i agree with him about Day 1. I don't think who is lynched day 1 really matters, for the begininng of Day 2 and peoples "reactions" to the nightkills can be a good source for scumhunting. And i mean one townie gone isn't necessarily a bad thing. Unless, of course, there is an abnormal amount of scum/multiple familes. But granted this is a mini game, and only 12 players.

vote: insane penguin.

This is exactly what i meant by digging yourself a hole...because of your large post, you had to respond to all 11 players, and in those 11 responses you revealed more, and mucked up.
The more I think about this post, the worse it gets. bovine votes for penguin, so that would indicate that he thinks penguin is scum. He says penguin dug himself a hole and mucked up by revealing more. I can't imagine why a townie would ever say this to scum.

Is bovine using Porkens' excuse as a cover? I've looked over his posts and I'm not seeing anything to indicate he had this opinion up until this post.
FOS canadianbovine
do you get my logic behind him digging a hole? sure its a little heterodox but what i was saying is that because he was posting this huge post which would require many follow up posts would of been a bad decision if he was scum.
canadianbovine
canadianbovine
Goon
canadianbovine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #179 (isolation #15) » Wed Jan 14, 2009 3:59 pm

Post by canadianbovine »

Megatheory wrote:
canadianbovine wrote: do you get my logic behind him digging a hole? sure its a little heterodox but what i was saying is that because he was posting this huge post which would require many follow up posts would of been a bad decision if he was scum.
It doesn't explain your vote in any kind of protown way.
i also felt the way he reacted to the votes was scummy. i had even looked at the post where he had claimed, but it never clicked in my head that that was his claim. i thought it was just him continuing on. This is my first non newbie game and I wasn't aware of a role called tracker. this and my support of how a day 1 townie lynch shouldn't really be worried too much about [basically what Porkens said]. Thats why i voted him.
canadianbovine
canadianbovine
Goon
canadianbovine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #181 (isolation #16) » Wed Jan 14, 2009 4:04 pm

Post by canadianbovine »

don_johnson wrote:
cb wrote:do you get my logic behind him digging a hole? sure its a little heterodox but what i was saying is that because he was posting this huge post which would require many follow up posts would of been a bad decision if he was scum.
if it was a bad decision for him to make as scum, then why would you think he was scum? its wifomic, but you're making more of a case for him to be poor playing town, than scum. that is, of course, if i am reading this right.
i thought he could of been scum making himself appear townie
canadianbovine wrote: What I meant about Penguin digging himself a hole is how he decided to ask 3-5 questions to everyone, and he's going to have to post more and more because now he has discussion with everyone. And the more he posts, the more WIFOM and ironic he gets.
The consistent posting he now had to do would cost him for he would continue to contradict himself and sound more WIFOM-ic. kind of like whats happening to me.
canadianbovine
canadianbovine
Goon
canadianbovine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #198 (isolation #17) » Thu Jan 15, 2009 11:08 am

Post by canadianbovine »

don_johnson wrote:
i have reread porkens posts. they are not suspicious to me. the L-1 vote is almost suspicious, but somebody has to do it. his laziness in helping lynch scum could be just that. later in the game it would be more suspicious, but on day1 anyone who actually dropped the hammer would be stupid. that said, let's be cautious with putting people at L-1 as long as canadianbovine walks among us. :D

i've thought on this, but, well, they may just really be canadian. :roll:
:( Gender: Gender:Male

I will read a lot more carefully. That could of been a bad muck up... Still...why do people still have their votes on IP? If someone counterclaims, what stops you from revoting him? We still have a week until deadline. A lot of stuff can happen between now and then.
Either bovine is not reading the thread, or bovine is BSing. Going to go with BSing here,
FoS: canadianbovine
. Also, believe it or not, "consistent posting" is not an excuse for you to look scummy. -_-
I'm not saying its an excuse I'm saying its a legit way to hunt scum. The more the scum talk the more contradicting and WIFOMic they get. I never said something along the lines of "oh the only reason i'm looking scummy is because you guys are making me post so much." No. i realized that i fucked up with the penguin vote.
Okay, seriously, people who think D1 doesn't matter are wrong. Discussion now is just as important as any other day, skilled townies can pick up on scummy actions just like any other day etc. Saying that one townie dead isn't necessarily is a bad thing (compared to stopping, thinking, and lynching scum) is just scummy. I'm looking at you, bovine.

skilled townies have almost lynched a tracker?
canadianbovine
canadianbovine
Goon
canadianbovine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #199 (isolation #18) » Thu Jan 15, 2009 11:09 am

Post by canadianbovine »

EBWOP: those last two quotes are from nameless
canadianbovine
canadianbovine
Goon
canadianbovine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #212 (isolation #19) » Fri Jan 16, 2009 12:57 pm

Post by canadianbovine »

don_johnson wrote:
geraintm wrote:you better start posting better cause i am very tempted to vote for you, my own little lynch all liars mantra is lynch all who attempt to guess on day one
the entire scum team
statements like this draw my attention. i.e. how would someone know that three players make up the
entire scum team
? geraintm, please explain why you are assuming(like nameless) that we are dealing with a three player scum team?

that aside, if we've been paying attention: there were two nk's to start this game. we are probably dealing with either rival families or an sk. correct? i am not as familiar with twelve person set-ups but i would assume that rival families would have to be pairings and not threesomes. though geraintm may have just chosen words poorly in their post, this idea makes my suspicion of nameless swell just a bit more. i never really trust players who point out obvious things like ,"in case i'm not here tomorrow..." but i digress. i would like more discussion on recent matters. still waiting for juls to pick up where they left off.
i think its scum and sk. Scum usually shoot the night kill, if im not mistaken, as there are anti night kill roles such as bullet proof, which stops scum night kills. I don't know why, but when I think of beheaded I think of SK's.

I don't quite understand Nameless' claim of their being a 3 scum team that he's already named. especially when one of them is un counterclaimed tracker.
canadianbovine
canadianbovine
Goon
canadianbovine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #214 (isolation #20) » Fri Jan 16, 2009 1:45 pm

Post by canadianbovine »

i honestly can't say i have any idea how many scum there are... if there is a serial killer i feel it would be 2, but without one there are probably about 3-4?
canadianbovine
canadianbovine
Goon
canadianbovine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #251 (isolation #21) » Sat Jan 17, 2009 7:19 pm

Post by canadianbovine »

Nameless wrote:EBWOP: Eh, you know what, let's give Chaos the benefit of the doubt until D2, since he hasn't posted anywhere else on the site and could have RL issues. I think most of us would agree Danchaofan is a good deadline lynch if there's no other consensus before then.
i think even with RL issues he should be able to post by the 22nd. I don't like people who disappear at the end of the day. In one of my previous newbie games an IC mysteriously disappeared during the first 2 day lynches which were both townie lynches.

Vote: ChaosOmega
Just for now.

Juls epic long PBPA wrote:
Canadianbovine

Votes: ChaosOmega (fri Jan 9), IP (wed Jan 14)
FOS: IP (sun Jan 11)

canadianbovine 93 wrote: i ask you, IP, why you took your vote off me who you said was a lurking scum, and put it on the bandwagon, on someone who you haven't conprehended as the most scummy in your previous post?
unvote, FOS insanepenguin.
Why did you feel the need to unvote and FOS? Why not vote for IP at this point?

The whole “digging yourself a hole” debacle. I understood what you meant and I feel the arguments using this particular phrase were reaching a bit. I do however find that you seem to be providing filler posts like asking the mod a question, asking newbie type questions like “aren’t scum usually first on the wagon”. I could see where this could be attempts to be involved without really getting your hands dirty.
I don’t like you talking about setup. See don_johnson section for further notes on that.
The FOS was mainly for effect because in penguins PBPA he asked something along the lines of "why didn't you just FOS Chaos"

About the penguin situation
I think that we should do Megatheory's idea, but only to the extent of one day. Why? simply because penguin can easily rat out one of his scum buddies to make himself appear town.

If it turns out he was a tracker and he catch scum...he did his job, he would of gotten one scum, and i wouldn't be surprised if he gets NK'd for catching a scum or not.

On the other hand, InsanePenguins role can be quite dangerous, and can reveal another town power role.

ATTN: Plum

PST is Pacific standard time, West coast of america.
canadianbovine
canadianbovine
Goon
canadianbovine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #339 (isolation #22) » Tue Jan 20, 2009 6:51 am

Post by canadianbovine »

gera wrote: canadian bovine - post on Fri Jan 16, 2009 11:57 pm
and Posted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 12:45 am
mentions SK. not sure why. why bring it up, is this cause newbie stepping into a game with the possibility of SK confuses them, but as i have said elsewhere i don't think we have any evidence of the existence yet of this.
not sure why the vote on choas
I was mentioning SK/dual mafia teams because of flavor text.

My vote on chaos is because he hasn't done anything to help the town. 6 whole posts and he's gone. I put my vote on as pressure to try to get chaos omega to come back. no one really bought on.

I DIDNT ACCIDENTLY VOTE ANOTHER POWER ROLE :D yay.

we have 2 days left to lynch, and the two people we've almost lynched have been power roles. I say we vote for chaosomega. He's not posting at all. Not helping the town at all. At least put a few more votes on him and see if he comes back? He hasn't been here for a week. He could be modkilled anyways.
canadianbovine
canadianbovine
Goon
canadianbovine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #340 (isolation #23) » Tue Jan 20, 2009 6:55 am

Post by canadianbovine »

on the subject of confirming ger...That would be quite hard. He has that one shot tracker ability, and we can put him on the same plan we have for penguin. I just find it weird to have a JOAT with a tracking ability and a tracker also...
canadianbovine
canadianbovine
Goon
canadianbovine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #346 (isolation #24) » Tue Jan 20, 2009 7:49 am

Post by canadianbovine »

you seem to just be following along porkens, you've been on both of these bandwagons. Do you have a list of people you would like to lynch today?
canadianbovine
canadianbovine
Goon
canadianbovine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #349 (isolation #25) » Tue Jan 20, 2009 8:16 am

Post by canadianbovine »

meta answer: I'm pretty sure the JOAT role can have whichever powers the mod chooses..

side note: If IP and Ger are both telling the truth, and there are in fact two trackers...is it possible there could be 2 vigs?
canadianbovine
canadianbovine
Goon
canadianbovine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #351 (isolation #26) » Tue Jan 20, 2009 8:26 am

Post by canadianbovine »

Porkens wrote:I think one of them is probably lying. I'm leaning toward this "double-tracker" joat role being the lie for the time being.

Id be happy lynching anyone today, I thought that would be clear by now.
well is there a few people/ one person that you find most scummy?

do you still want to lynch gera, because you think he is lying?
canadianbovine
canadianbovine
Goon
canadianbovine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #369 (isolation #27) » Tue Jan 20, 2009 6:11 pm

Post by canadianbovine »

i have 3 people I wouldn't mind lynching, since DCF asked: Nameless, Juls, and Chaos Omega.
Nameless wrote:Bovine wants to prove him with tracker?
FoS: canadianbovine
for trying to give the Gera too easily fakable and less useful way out.
I love your use of quotes in this argument to prove what you are saying.
cb wrote: on the subject of confirming ger...That would be quite hard. He has that one shot tracker ability, and we can put him on the same plan we have for penguin. I just find it weird to have a JOAT with a tracking ability and a tracker also...
this was a response to the question don_johnson asked two posts above
don_johnson wrote:others: address how we can confirm geraintm. simply letting anyone who claims a power role off the hook on day one with no strategy to confirm any of them is poor play.
Do you have a better idea on how to confirm Gera? Oh I know lets tell him who to night kill. Cause scum can't kill people at night, right?

Nameless wrote:
Oh, and after a quick reread and since it was so wildly popular last time, Gera - Mega - Bovine connections NOTED WELL.
Oh again, thanks for your hard effort in pasting some quotes so we can see why you think me, Gera, and Mega are connected.

unvote, vote: Nameless
canadianbovine
canadianbovine
Goon
canadianbovine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #400 (isolation #28) » Wed Jan 21, 2009 2:11 pm

Post by canadianbovine »

nameless wrote: #369. canadianbovine Joins The Brawl! The only reasons he gives for voting me are that I do not provide quotes for my arguments. In first case (my FoS regarding his suggestion to confirm Gera), it was obvious which post I was referring to, and Bovine quotes it himself in his defence. (As for the confirmation itself: Scum might be able to fake a vig kill, but since that would give control of scum NK to the town, it's a good thing. Relying on tracking is bad for all the reasons noone could actually agree on a plan for IP.) In the second case, it was regarding my noting connections. I've elaborated somewhat on that earlier in this post now that I'm apparently a lynch candidate but the reasons I didn't quote everything then are the same that I didn't quote everything last time I mentioned possible connections. (See: #203) Note also that (lampshade hanging aside) the way I posted connections then was no different to what I did the first time, but the first time Bovine made no comment other than he didn't quite understand it. As a whole, bovine is similar to IP in giving very little explanation for voting me.
My only argument? I never said that we were going to find out about Geras role by having him track someone. It was a suggestion. You don't seem to have a great idea on how to prove him. Then in my post where my only argument is that you don't use quotes, maybe if your bullshit argument used some quotes to show what you mean, not even in my way, you wouldn't have this problem with twisting what everyone is saying. Thats why don is voting for you, thats why mega is voting for, and thats why I am voting for you.
canadianbovine
canadianbovine
Goon
canadianbovine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #401 (isolation #29) » Wed Jan 21, 2009 2:17 pm

Post by canadianbovine »

EBWOP: cross out the "not even in my way"

deleted that part of my argument.
canadianbovine
canadianbovine
Goon
canadianbovine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #404 (isolation #30) » Wed Jan 21, 2009 3:57 pm

Post by canadianbovine »

if i have the votes correct, D_J is at 5 (L-2) and Nameless is at 4 (L-3) ?
canadianbovine
canadianbovine
Goon
canadianbovine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #594 (isolation #31) » Thu Feb 05, 2009 3:06 pm

Post by canadianbovine »

well this was fun. too bad i didnt go past day 1.

im guessing it was because i was the least posting non lurker, DCF?

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”