Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #925 (ISO) » Sat Jan 03, 2009 12:49 pm

Post by Plum »

orangepenguin wrote:Plum, why didn't you claim?

Major mistake, I guess? I actually was planning on claiming and everything at the beginning of Day 3, but it just ... didn't happen, I suppose.

Sorry about the misvigs. My gut reads were awful at the end. Ugh. Kiro kill was a huge mistake, sorry all: I'd had a slight gut that WALL-E really was town after that lynch and was really upset that I didn't listen too it more - so I went with another gut, that GnKoichi was town (ugh!) - but it seems Kiro would have died anyway, so. . . . I did kill OP because he defended KMD - I thought that if you weren't his buddy, at the very least we wouldn't waste time WIFOMing around why you did it and wasting a day on a mislynch.

But I had this awesome gambit I was going to play if I was left alive with two mafia and the SK - I was going to try an SK claim and manipulate everything into a mafia-town tie. There might have been three competing SK claims. It would have been epic, maybe.

Well, WALL-E, if my gut was off, I suppose yours was, too :?.
Mirth wrote:I thought Plum played a perfect town game.

Thanks. I'm now officially 0/2 as Town and 0/2 overall; I can look town and such, but I can't seem to catch scum to save my life. I'm very down on my self esteem - but no! I was turned into candy! Well, a bittersweet ending.
Kiro
Kiro
Townie
Kiro
Townie
Townie

Post Post #926 (ISO) » Sat Jan 03, 2009 2:17 pm

Post by Kiro »

Heh, gg all. I knew that freakin Day 3 wagon was weird cuz it sat at L-1 for days. It was either too lucky or too good to be true and it was unfortunately the latter. But Wall-E didn't do much to make himself look better and I didn't want to back out of it since it would make me look scummy. Given I already made a bunch of mistakes before, I'm not sure I could take that 3rd strike.

After Wall-E flipped Town, it was a tossup between whether Nameless or Plum was who I was wrong on. Since Town was pretty desperate and HAD to get a kill on a Mafian, I didn't want to add any unnecessary protects to the end of it (the Vig and the SK could override the Mafia Doctor protect). It was a small chance, but I decided to forgo the protection in the chance it happened and Plum was the Mafian. I was more convinced of Plum than Nameless, but at that point, we were desperate anyways so I said screw it.

Nameless always gave me a funny feeling with how he was always quick to react to my mistakes, yet never pushed too hard against me. I probably should have followed my gut on that one, but by Day 3, we were in such dire straits that he was only a secondary priority compared to Wall-E and Tony.

Needless to say by the actions that occurred, it was almost as if we played with the way I suggested at the very beginning anyways. I think it still would have been an interesting dynamic to try out a No Doctor Protect just for Night 1 only. You could get several flips and possible vig claims by Day 2 that would have given Town a more cohesive picture about who people were, or were potentially grouped with. You'd also probably see some future Town Doctor protects actually succeed which is what we really needed. From my point of view, I found myself pretty helpless when presented our scenario Day 3 despite us getting a Mafia lynched Day 2.
TonyMontana
TonyMontana
Mafia Scum
TonyMontana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #927 (ISO) » Sun Jan 04, 2009 11:23 am

Post by TonyMontana »

Nameless wrote:Good game
most
, not including those players with unacceptable contribution levels (... Tony)
We won didn't we? :p

gg all!
Upcoming
Mini
Theme: Rainbow Six|Siege Mafia
Nameless
Nameless
Goon
Nameless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #928 (ISO) » Sun Jan 04, 2009 11:56 am

Post by Nameless »

TonyMontana wrote:We won didn't we? :p
I don't think you actually participated in the game enough to fairly say that you won anything.
Mirth
Mirth
Congratulations! You are ...
Mirth

Post Post #929 (ISO) » Sun Jan 04, 2009 12:05 pm

Post by Mirth »

Children, please behave.

As to Plum claiming, my two cents here are that I think she did the right thing by not claiming vig. It would have been a WIFOM storm.
Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #930 (ISO) » Sun Jan 04, 2009 12:20 pm

Post by Plum »

Thank you, Mirth. I did my best. Didn't help enough, but I tried :wink:. Learning experiences all.
TonyMontana
TonyMontana
Mafia Scum
TonyMontana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #931 (ISO) » Sun Jan 04, 2009 2:21 pm

Post by TonyMontana »

Nameless wrote:I don't think you actually participated in the game enough to fairly say that you won anything.
Have some respect, if it wasn't for me you'd be dead. -.-
Upcoming
Mini
Theme: Rainbow Six|Siege Mafia
Wall-E
Wall-E
Mafia Scum
Wall-E
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #932 (ISO) » Mon Jan 05, 2009 11:19 am

Post by Wall-E »

Kmd4390 wrote:Oh, forgot to mention. Loved how everyone tried to make scum connections and list possible teams on Day 1.
grumble grumble murmer
[url=http://s45creations.wordpress.com]I own a design studio[/url] :)
Wall-E
Wall-E
Mafia Scum
Wall-E
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #933 (ISO) » Mon Jan 05, 2009 11:20 am

Post by Wall-E »

Nameless wrote:
TonyMontana wrote:We won didn't we? :p
I don't think you actually participated in the game enough to fairly say that you won anything.
Those grapes look pretty sour, Nameless. :)
Wall-E
Wall-E
Mafia Scum
Wall-E
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #934 (ISO) » Mon Jan 05, 2009 11:20 am

Post by Wall-E »

GOOD GAME MAFIA

Good game Gonk, you turd :P
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #935 (ISO) » Mon Jan 05, 2009 11:22 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Wall-E wrote:
Kmd4390 wrote:Oh, forgot to mention. Loved how everyone tried to make scum connections and list possible teams on Day 1.
grumble grumble murmer
It's helpful to scum when town tries to make connections before anyone has flipped. Easy to throw some more out there and "speculate" on what others have said.
KMD is the coolest dude who ever lost a bet to me - vonflare
Wall-E
Wall-E
Mafia Scum
Wall-E
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #936 (ISO) » Mon Jan 05, 2009 12:39 pm

Post by Wall-E »

Agreeing with you 3000% here.
Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #937 (ISO) » Mon Jan 05, 2009 1:13 pm

Post by Plum »

Wall-E wrote:As for making a case against you... how do I rationalize a hunch in terms you won't attack me for stating? I'd rather just put my vote on you, then after the game is over brag about how onto you I was and why. I won't muddy the water with my very probably silly psychology.
Hmm :roll:?

Also, WALL-E, if you know Myers-Briggs/MBTI theory: are you an ENTP? I have a hunch . . .
MeMe
MeMe
Post or Perish
MeMe
Post or Perish
Post or Perish

Post Post #938 (ISO) » Sat Apr 18, 2009 4:13 pm

Post by MeMe »

last post
Remember...It's not a lie if you believe it. -- G. Costanza

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”