Adel
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Crystalline Logick

Post Post #700 (ISO) » Thu Jan 01, 2009 12:57 pm

Post by Adel »

Ectomancer wrote:Let's not string up Tubby just yet. I feel like I can't find my keys, so I'm not ready to leave.
Korts, Kison, ThAdmiral and afatchic could all easily be scum instead of Tubby or insanepenguin.
insanepenguin02
insanepenguin02
Goon
insanepenguin02
Goon
Goon

Post Post #701 (ISO) » Thu Jan 01, 2009 2:35 pm

Post by insanepenguin02 »

But what do you have to say about what I stated in my post about tubby?
Ectomancer
Ectomancer
Mafia Scum
Ectomancer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #702 (ISO) » Thu Jan 01, 2009 2:52 pm

Post by Ectomancer »

ThAdmiral - At one point in game Korts and I were arguing over whether one of us bussed Darkdude. Who did you think more likely to win the discussion? Did you think that it would result in the lynch of one of us?

Insanepenguin makes a better lynch than Tubby. Flustered looking play surrounding DD's lynch, followed by subsequent fishing for the player that blocked scum kill last night, followed by another hop on Rage (hottest at the time). Following Adel around after complaining that Adel was a bully and that Adel was annoying him. This is after support was given to Adel's method's by the closest to confirmed town (me). Followed Adel with an FOS on afatchic and then with a vote on Tubby.

Calls me pro-town without talking about the possible bus with Darkdude or ThAdmiral's 'investigation result'.
Calls Korts swaying scum without delving into the DD case at all. In fact, takes the opportunity here to toss in another defense of his hammer on DD.
Now calls Adel pro-town, but still tries to keep the back door open on a future case for vote-hopping under the guise of just trying to understand.
Calls ThAdmiral pro-scum, but doesn't discuss at all the revealed 'investigation' and instead berates ThA for some empty promises?

Look at the 'pro-town'ish assessments. Myself, the player I defended against IP's "bullying" and "vote hopping" charges, and the claim that we can test.

I may be failing at outlining the pattern I'm seeing, but either IP is scum, or he is pandering his ass off.
I have a degree in bullshit. I have patents on entire lines of bullshit. So don't sit here and feed me a line of bullshit and think that I'm not going to recognize it as one.

This unsupported statement brought to you by the Anti-Supported Statement League of the United States and Territories (ASSLUST)
Ectomancer
Ectomancer
Mafia Scum
Ectomancer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #703 (ISO) » Thu Jan 01, 2009 3:07 pm

Post by Ectomancer »

add on - IP has twice now given someone crap for voting for someone other than Darkdude, as though there was no other choice that wasn't scummy. (ThAdmiral and Tubby) You know, most town don't
know
who scum is right? Despite my certainty, I didn't expect everyone else to just fall in behind me.
Why would you?
This looks to me like a reverse defense of your hammer. You attack anyone who
wasn't
on the wagon, thereby implying that those who
were
are ok. Since you are one of those who were, that makes you ok right?

I don't like players who throw out suspicion on other players simply to avoid looking bad themselves.

Need to reiterate a pattern I found as well:

IP dismissed out of hand that thought that he could be scum that hammered his scum buddy. Why? Never heard of bussing?
IP avoids the topic of bussing altogether, declining to discuss it during his breakdown in reference to myself, Korts, or ThAdmiral, all 3 of whom could arguably have bussed (though it gets a bit more complicated with ThAdmiral and myself).

What is your previous mafia experience InsanePenguin?
I have a degree in bullshit. I have patents on entire lines of bullshit. So don't sit here and feed me a line of bullshit and think that I'm not going to recognize it as one.

This unsupported statement brought to you by the Anti-Supported Statement League of the United States and Territories (ASSLUST)
Ectomancer
Ectomancer
Mafia Scum
Ectomancer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #704 (ISO) » Thu Jan 01, 2009 3:11 pm

Post by Ectomancer »

Happy Scumday Korts!

Adel
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Crystalline Logick

Post Post #705 (ISO) » Thu Jan 01, 2009 3:15 pm

Post by Adel »

unvote

for unstated reasons.
Rage
Rage
Goon
Rage
Goon
Goon

Post Post #706 (ISO) » Thu Jan 01, 2009 3:24 pm

Post by Rage »

@Insanepenguin02, got anything to say about my Tracker claim?
I'm a rageaholic! I just can't live without rageahol!
insanepenguin02
insanepenguin02
Goon
insanepenguin02
Goon
Goon

Post Post #707 (ISO) » Thu Jan 01, 2009 4:27 pm

@ Ecto - Sorry that in my three hours of reading every post and page here that I didn't catch every single thing that you pointed out. Perhaps I didn't focus on what you wanted me to focus on but that was my overall assessment as I saw it.
As for my play, I have been in two previous games that I have been killed in and am currently in three games. That is my only experience. So pretty much as noob as they come.
Also I don't want to disregard what I have said before but I need to restate a comment: I went into this game without reading hardly anything that happened beforehand. Then went about giving uneducated opinions on matters without evidence and got caught up in needing to defend those, which didn't work at all. That led me to my analysis post so that I felt more comfortable with things that have happened in this game. It is A LOT of information that I am sure I missed a lot of even after reading it all. So if you want to say that I am (or have been) flustered, fishing, hopping, etc. that is fine. But hear what I have just said - much of that was uneducated actions that I was making.

And to be perfectly honest, my case on Tubby is all from me. I don't care who else is voting for him, I found my own evidence and reasoning to vote for him as I stated in my post.

If my making my own claims off of evidence that I have gathered and then making accusations is me throwing out suspicion on other plays to avoid looking bad myself, then I'm guilty. But I don't see it that way. Why can't I come up with my own thoughts and make my own accusations off of my own analysis? Things may get dirty, that's what it is all about.

And lastly, ecto, I now have heard of "bussing". Of course a mafia player could throw another mafia player under the bus and I'm sure it happens all the time. But I guess that until I experience it, I don't see the full benefit of doing that. Now to call dd my "scum buddy", only time will tell. Perhaps my play is not very typical as I am just learning but you will be taking that comment back when you find out the truth after either I am killed or the game ends.

Ecto, hopefully I answered all of your questions and commented on all of your claims/analyses. If I didn't please let me know.

@ Rage - I'm not going to spend the time looking for that post (s) myself. Where was that at? Then I will get back to you.
insanepenguin02
insanepenguin02
Goon
insanepenguin02
Goon
Goon

Post Post #708 (ISO) » Thu Jan 01, 2009 4:28 pm

Adel wrote:
unvote

for unstated reasons.
Suspicious IMO
Rage
Rage
Goon
Rage
Goon
Goon

Post Post #709 (ISO) » Thu Jan 01, 2009 4:43 pm

Post by Rage »

So you won't do a complete background check on the person you have a "No Sway" for? My claim is in post #520 on page 21.

By the way, at the bottom of each page in a thread, above the New Topic and Post Reply buttons, there's this little bar that says:

"Display posts from previous: 'All Posts' by 'All users' 'Oldest/Newest First' GO"

You can view what only one player has written in a thread that way, and it's a much easier way of finding a specific post. You can also go to the end of any page's URL and type in the post that you're looking for after the 'start=' part.
I'm a rageaholic! I just can't live without rageahol!
Ectomancer
Ectomancer
Mafia Scum
Ectomancer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #710 (ISO) » Thu Jan 01, 2009 5:05 pm

Post by Ectomancer »

Alright, you played newb card. That's fine. I left it out there for you.

I wasn't satisfied with the response though, mainly because I didn't see where you actually addressed any of my points, or acknowledged why your motivations are being called into question.
By playing the newb card, and basically asking for a bye week, you've gained the opportunity to demonstrate understanding of the case against you. Odds are that you will be town in your mafia games more than you will be scum. I need to know that you understand how you fell under the crosshairs.

So, I need you to talk about Korts and Rage where bussing Darkdude is concerned. I need you to talk about ThAdmiral and his investigation result claim. I need you to talk about your attitude towards Adel. Those are specific points, but you can elaborate.
I need you to talk about the bouncing to the popular wagon of the moment.
Lastly, if you find the time, I'd like you to analyze the lynch wagon on Darkdude. That will better help you understand why and when scum might decide the best play is to lynch their partner.

afatchic
afatchic
Mafia Scum
afatchic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #711 (ISO) » Thu Jan 01, 2009 5:47 pm

Post by afatchic »

hey guess, sorry i haven't posted, but im not fully caught up and i don't usually post anymore until i am fully caught up. way back when i would replace and quote posts i didn't like and give them a chance to defend themselves before i finished reading, but that approach caught a lot of grief so i have just started not saying a word until i am caught up. sorry its taking so long, this happened at a bad time as my family decided last minute to go on vacation for the holidays. then i got sick on vacation and so the last thing i have been motivated to do is read 29 pages on MS. anyways... im nearly done, then i will actually become helpful. sorry its taken so long, this is extremely rare from me.
Show
Now taking sign ups:
The Fast and the Furious Mafia (Mini Theme)(11 spots left)

Upcoming Games:
The Bible Experience Mafia (Mini Theme)

Crazy Cops Mafia (Open Game)

Pre-In's are welcome for any of them.
afatchic
afatchic
Mafia Scum
afatchic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #712 (ISO) » Thu Jan 01, 2009 7:46 pm

Post by afatchic »

okay im caught up all the way to a little past where i replaced into the game. to be honest, the night kills, or rather lack of them have really shocked me. Mac may not have used his ability N0, since he may have like a 1/3 chance of giving scum an extra night kill, but i would be pretty sure he gave a gun out n1. so we should have had 2 scum kills, plus a possible vig kill, yet have one Night kill. anyways, enough about that.

-my comments on Puta's results. im guessing someone has them, however they may already be dead. but i always thought if they person didn't submit choices, then the mod randomized it. so i would assume either way the amn. cop investigation got sent in.

@Adel- why did you assume you would die night 2?
Show
Now taking sign ups:

Upcoming Games:

afatchic
afatchic
Mafia Scum
afatchic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #713 (ISO) » Thu Jan 01, 2009 7:49 pm

Post by afatchic »

Adel wrote:If a bodyguard protected Rage last night, it may be a good idea to claim during this day.
TDC wrote:
You are a
Bodyguard
. Each night you can choose to protect another player. You will die in their place if they are targeted for a kill.
There is no way a BG saved him, since a BG didn't die last night.
Show
Now taking sign ups:

Upcoming Games:

Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #714 (ISO) » Fri Jan 02, 2009 12:22 am

Post by Korts »

Ectomancer wrote:Happy Scumday Korts!

[qutoe="Ecto"]IP avoids the topic of bussing altogether, declining to discuss it during his breakdown in reference to myself, Korts, or ThAdmiral, all 3 of whom could arguably have bussed (though it gets a bit more complicated with ThAdmiral and myself)[/quote]

How does it get more complicated with you and ThAdmiral? If you're referring to the investigation ThAd claimed, it only semi-clears you, but not ThAd. ThAdscum can still claim correct results for brownie points, as well as incorrect to clear a scumbuddy.

The case on IP by Ecto is worth thought; tubby is still slightly better in my irrelevant opinion. I'd also like to see that case on me.
scumchat never die
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #715 (ISO) » Fri Jan 02, 2009 12:23 am

Post by Korts »

Damn quote tags. I hope it's still comprehensible.
scumchat never die
Adel
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Crystalline Logick

Post Post #716 (ISO) » Fri Jan 02, 2009 12:32 am

Post by Adel »

afatchic wrote:@Adel- why did you assume you would die night 2?
it was a WIFOM trap, and was clearly labeled as such.
Ectomancer
Ectomancer
Mafia Scum
Ectomancer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #717 (ISO) » Fri Jan 02, 2009 3:31 am

Post by Ectomancer »

Korts wrote:
Ectomancer wrote:Happy Scumday Korts!

[qutoe="Ecto"]IP avoids the topic of bussing altogether, declining to discuss it during his breakdown in reference to myself, Korts, or ThAdmiral, all 3 of whom could arguably have bussed (though it gets a bit more complicated with ThAdmiral and myself)
How does it get more complicated with you and ThAdmiral? If you're referring to the investigation ThAd claimed, it only semi-clears you, but not ThAd. ThAdscum can still claim correct results for brownie points, as well as incorrect to clear a scumbuddy.

The case on IP by Ecto is worth thought; tubby is still slightly better in my irrelevant opinion. I'd also like to see that case on me.[/quote]

I think I made a mistake and didn't get that quite right.
Rage should have been looked at for bussing Darkdude.
ThAdmiral situation is still a more complicated affair when you delve into motivations, but couldn't be called bussing. I would still like to see what IP's thoughts are surrounding his investigation claim.

ThAdmiral
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #718 (ISO) » Fri Jan 02, 2009 3:46 am

Post by ThAdmiral »

insanepenguin02 wrote:I have to say that you have been full of empty promises throughout the duration of the game. You have made some quality comments and analyses but it seems to be more likely to get nothing from you, as in the “case” against Korts. Could you make a good, quality post showing where you think people stand? Why didn’t you vote for dd on day 2 but voted for puta on day 1 (wanting to keep scum but vote off town)? I need more info here. Thanks!
Will work on the "good quality post" (and hope that doesn't turn into another empty promise), but for your other q's:
I did vote for dd day 2, but then unvoted because I began to think the reason I voted for him was unjustified.
I voted for puta day one because he was being ridiculously unhelpful. It got to a stage where I didn't even care if he was town or not.
Ectomancer wrote:ThAdmiral - At one point in game Korts and I were arguing over whether one of us bussed Darkdude. Who did you think more likely to win the discussion? Did you think that it would result in the lynch of one of us?
To be honest I thought the discussion was a bit ridiculous.
This was for a few reasons. Mainly because I was confused as to why you seemed so certain there was bussing going on, and why you kept trying to include yourself as a suspect. It was a bit distracting, and I don't think it helped much or made the situation regarding possible bussing clearer (furthermore I sort of stopped reading your posts when they became a battle of semantics of whether one should include oneself as a suspect).
I didn't think it would lead to either of you getting lynched because no one else was getting involved in the conversation, and therefore it was unlikely people were going to start voting based on it.
Finally my stance on the argument was skewed since I knew you were town.
afatchic
afatchic
Mafia Scum
afatchic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #719 (ISO) » Fri Jan 02, 2009 8:58 am

Post by afatchic »

Adel wrote:
I know, but i don't get it.
Show
Now taking sign ups:

Upcoming Games:

Adel
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Crystalline Logick

Post Post #720 (ISO) » Fri Jan 02, 2009 9:24 am

Post by Adel »

afatchic wrote:
Adel wrote:
unless you have a nk, don't worry about it too much. If you have a NK, then please think about it as much as possible. Let it consume your every waking moment.
afatchic
afatchic
Mafia Scum
afatchic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #721 (ISO) » Fri Jan 02, 2009 9:34 am

Post by afatchic »

Adel wrote:
afatchic wrote:
Adel wrote:
unless you have a nk, don't worry about it too much. If you have a NK, then please think about it as much as possible. Let it consume your every waking moment.
Nah, what i don't get is why you would set the Wifom Trap like that, considering you was the top suspect coming into the game.
Show
Now taking sign ups:

Upcoming Games:

Adel
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Crystalline Logick

Post Post #722 (ISO) » Fri Jan 02, 2009 9:40 am

Post by Adel »

afatchic wrote:
Adel wrote:
afatchic wrote:
Adel wrote:
Nah, what i don't get is why you would set the Wifom Trap like that, considering you was the top suspect coming into the game.
I did it to draw the NK.

I told you it was a WIFOM trap.
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #723 (ISO) » Fri Jan 02, 2009 9:48 am

Post by Korts »

Huh. I thought you did it to avoid the NK.
scumchat never die
Adel
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Crystalline Logick

Post Post #724 (ISO) » Fri Jan 02, 2009 9:49 am

Post by Adel »

Korts wrote:Huh. I thought you did it to avoid the NK.
exactly, it is all WIFOM.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”