Goon
Grovyle in a Fedora
any
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: any

Post Post #2575 (ISO) » Thu May 16, 2024 6:54 pm

Post by Grovyle in a Fedora »

also wrt cases? no i dont do those, what I've given is what you get. cases are ineffective and if you need to "case" someone, chances are you're pushing a townie and just adding a bunch of confbias to it. for some people it works but its not my playstyle.
Grovyle in a Fedora
Grovyle in a Fedora
any
Goon
Grovyle in a Fedora
any
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2576 (ISO) » Thu May 16, 2024 6:56 pm

In post 2574, Gypyx wrote:
In post 2569, Grovyle in a Fedora wrote: id like to think the way i treated ming throughout the day is fairly unpairing in how I treated the slot and where I ended up .

i know i wasn't directly on the ming push or voting there but ming was a poe vote that grew stronger the worse ming looked at eod, i tend to prefer to vote my most likely scum suspect and would have likely ended up on ming there.

probably my ego speaking but i think i was a factor in making ming freeze up once a person he thought he was pocketing started asking difficult questions here:
In post 1019, Grovyle in a Fedora wrote: i think im back to fully townreading dann again btw
elements actually somewhat towny in recent posts

hu tao still my preferred elim here, awesomeming is slipping a little

rational still beating the same scumread into the ground is pretty cringe but the overall readslist that finally shows some holistic thought gives them a day 1 pass for me at this point
In post 1020, Grovyle in a Fedora wrote:
In post 1013, awesomeming327 wrote: I agree with kayjay scum
can you explain why? I don't really see how you reached this honestly based on your progression?

can you post a full reads list whenever you have a chance so I can see where you are at here?
like directly after this is where ming like deadass falls off the face of the planet and i think that just straight up should spew me town

Wdym Ming was pockting you, he litterally never talked to you
UM ACKTUALLY TECKNICALLY NOT A POCKET LOLZ
you and i both know what I meant by that
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #2577 (ISO) » Thu May 16, 2024 6:57 pm

Post by Gypyx »

Anyways, of course smiley is going to be biased, and i don't know why you're acting as if it's unlikely he's my scumpartner when there was a nokill with you and him blocked, probably because you know he isn't but oh well that's just me painting worlds here
White Flag : Carebear Edition is ongoing ! (13/13) hit me up if you wanna get on the priority replacement list / spectate

bottom text
Grovyle in a Fedora
Grovyle in a Fedora
any
Goon
Grovyle in a Fedora
any
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2578 (ISO) » Thu May 16, 2024 6:58 pm

smiley i feel like ur putting a significant higher standard on me over elements slot and its showing in how you are treating the few points that go for elements and the few points that go against me.
Grovyle in a Fedora
Grovyle in a Fedora
any
Goon
Grovyle in a Fedora
any
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2579 (ISO) » Thu May 16, 2024 6:59 pm

In post 2577, Gypyx wrote: Anyways, of course smiley is going to be biased, and i don't know why you're acting as if it's unlikely he's my scumpartner when there was a nokill with you and him blocked, probably because you know he isn't but oh well that's just me painting worlds here
me when I try to pretend like jailkeeper can't save kills (im gypyx and I read thomith as PR)
Grovyle in a Fedora
Grovyle in a Fedora
any
Goon
Grovyle in a Fedora
any
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2580 (ISO) » Thu May 16, 2024 7:00 pm

(hell could have been as simple as mafia thought smiley was a threat themselves)
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2581 (ISO) » Thu May 16, 2024 7:02 pm

Post by Gypyx »

Now is that really the reasonable assumption to make, why is there no trace of smiley suspicion in your posts, not saying it's equivalent to a full guilty, but we're at a 90% of smiley being my partner and yet your talk with him shows that you're really only thinking of him as a biased townie
White Flag : Carebear Edition is ongoing ! (13/13) hit me up if you wanna get on the priority replacement list / spectate

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2582 (ISO) » Thu May 16, 2024 7:04 pm

Post by Gypyx »

The fact that you care so little about who my partner is also (imo) is pretty telling about your priorities, your shot at winning the game is today, but you've shown awareness that the odds are stacked against you, therefore you wanna avoid spewing your partner

bottom text
Grovyle in a Fedora
Grovyle in a Fedora
any
Goon
Grovyle in a Fedora
any
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2583 (ISO) » Thu May 16, 2024 7:05 pm

In post 2581, Gypyx wrote: Now is that really the reasonable assumption to make, why is there no trace of smiley suspicion in your posts, not saying it's equivalent to a full guilty, but we're at a 90% of smiley being my partner and yet your talk with him shows that you're really only thinking of him as a biased townie
"why wont you pair me with a townie now so i can win if i lose my cc?!!!!"
Grovyle in a Fedora
Grovyle in a Fedora
any
Goon
Grovyle in a Fedora
any
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2584 (ISO) » Thu May 16, 2024 7:06 pm

In post 2414, Grovyle in a Fedora wrote: @smiley stop throwing the game bc you wanna play mech roulette.
Grovyle in a Fedora
Grovyle in a Fedora
any
Goon
Grovyle in a Fedora
any
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2585 (ISO) » Thu May 16, 2024 7:07 pm

In post 2529, Grovyle in a Fedora wrote: I'll say that imo gibido is a likely partner in this scenario as their vote for dgb felt forced in that moment. like their gameplay up to that point would have pointed towards voting me there, as well as their words but it seemed they were forced to vote for dgb there rather than vote me.
Grovyle in a Fedora
Grovyle in a Fedora
any
Goon
Grovyle in a Fedora
any
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2586 (ISO) » Thu May 16, 2024 7:08 pm

from last dayphase but nothing significantly changed other than the dgb flip as my reads on those slots were independent on dgbs alignment, as it made sense for separate reasons fmpov.
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2587 (ISO) » Thu May 16, 2024 7:08 pm

Post by Gypyx »

You're litterally showing some of the most blatant TMI ever and if you get away with it i will make a pixel art of every townie's avatar in minecraft to blow them up with TNT

Otherwise, who's my partner then, please enlighten me

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2588 (ISO) » Thu May 16, 2024 7:09 pm

Post by Gypyx »

Really wish we had more input from everyone in the sidelanes tbh

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2589 (ISO) » Thu May 16, 2024 7:13 pm

Post by Gypyx »

7 more days of this shit

ELO is exhausting ~_~

bottom text
Grovyle in a Fedora
Grovyle in a Fedora
any
Goon
Grovyle in a Fedora
any
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2590 (ISO) » Thu May 16, 2024 7:15 pm

my finals week JUST came to a close btw (I passed all my classes) and I have a lot of work hours over the weekend, I am trying my best to push through and I just don't have the time to reread stuff and don't feel it will largely change my conclusions (I have reread stuff fwiw mainly d1 to reverify things, and it DID resolidify my opinions)

if other people truly need me to do the song and dance of reading the game and making a "case" I'll happily do it on Monday but I genuinely cannot do so earlier. I don't have the luxury of being able to focus on just "solving for last" as I have to also win a cc with my guilty. one that should be clear to other townies is real atp and occams razor points to gypyx being mafia here, if you don't pull the assumption that mafia have no reason to kill thomith slot. i think smiley's contributions and effort have shown that there was indeed incentive for mafia to shoot there if they were aware of how smiley plays - and that should be taken into account.

its literally just gypyx/gibido here. gibido has been basically a nothingburger nearly all game and then came in to help push over dgb in a tvt wagon in a super scummy way on top of the only other contribution I can remember is their d2 being outing what dann said in the hood which struck me as odd at the time but in retrospect it makes sense bc he was IMO just saying things - in that it was just repeating what dann maybe said but really not caring for it.
Grovyle in a Fedora
Grovyle in a Fedora
any
Goon
Grovyle in a Fedora
any
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2591 (ISO) » Thu May 16, 2024 7:15 pm

In post 2587, Gypyx wrote: You're litterally showing some of the most blatant TMI ever and if you get away with it i will make a pixel art of every townie's avatar in minecraft to blow them up with TNT

Otherwise, who's my partner then, please enlighten me
TMI is when I have a consistent read on a slot from the previous dayphase
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2592 (ISO) » Thu May 16, 2024 7:17 pm

Post by Gypyx »

Yeah, cause it's not reasonable for you to have this read and we both know it

as it is MELo though you need every vote you can get, and antagonizing smiley goes against your wincon

bottom text
Grovyle in a Fedora
Grovyle in a Fedora
any
Goon
Grovyle in a Fedora
any
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2593 (ISO) » Thu May 16, 2024 8:38 pm

i brought the receipts, shoulda checked my stances before you tried that angle
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2594 (ISO) » Thu May 16, 2024 8:47 pm

Post by Gypyx »

Grovyle unironically doing a "nuh uh"

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2595 (ISO) » Thu May 16, 2024 8:53 pm

Post by Gypyx »

also maybe y'all aren't seeing it, but i find it quite obvious how grovyle obviously has to do some mental effort to try to and talk to me as if he's convinced that i'm scum, it's so exagerrated and deliberate that i find it pretty clear to be a fabrication

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2596 (ISO) » Thu May 16, 2024 8:56 pm

Post by Gypyx »

like, Grovyle is pretty much saying straight up "yeah you're mafia" in all of his posts, it's very unsubtle and a direct way to call me out, if you're legitimately in a 1v1 with someone, finding the other person scum should come way more naturally than needing to resort to straight up saying it

i don't know if i'm making my point clear

bottom text
Gibdo
Gibdo
Townie
Gibdo
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2597 (ISO) » Thu May 16, 2024 9:11 pm

Post by Gibdo »

So in the last day... between DGB and DrNick, the NK was definitely stopped, as their targets were Grovyle and Smiley, respectively. Since DGB and DrNick have both flipped town we can confirm this is the case. This would also mean that Grovyle and Smiley should be going for each other's throats right now, as if either of them are town, they would know that a scum role lies with the other person... the only way both of them would be ignoring this is if they are red together.
Gibdo
Gibdo
Townie
Gibdo
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2598 (ISO) » Thu May 16, 2024 9:11 pm

Post by Gibdo »

Is anything about that incorrect?
Gibdo
Gibdo
Townie
Gibdo
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2599 (ISO) » Thu May 16, 2024 9:14 pm

Post by Gibdo »

This is why Grovyle suddenly harping on Gypyx from a "guilty" is so strange to me.

Return to “New York [Normal Games]”