SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #825 (ISO) » Sat Dec 27, 2008 2:12 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Wow, gone for a little bit and wild wacky action bike all over.

Well done.

I'm getting ready for my flight back home, but as it sits I would be deliciously happy with lynching DJ OR Myk now for the "vote the claimed doc with no CC day 1" manuever. Of course I would like fix who has softclaimed to chime in as well.

In addition, the doc claim lends itself to a bit more personal credence because of the nature of scum fakeclaimings. You'd have to have known there wasn't a doc in the setup or risk the cc...to kill the doc. In that situation, if you were scum why not claim cop to neutrailze the largest threat in a small game?

On the other side, we have a softclaim, 2 masons and a doc already. So, either we've outed all our power roles or we, by nature, are dealing with a heavy-handed scum team. I dont like the ramifications of either scenario.

@TDC:

Why push for the doc lynch? Simple. Lynching a town PR is always better than lynching a simple townie. Lynching an active towny is always better than lynching a quiet one.

Also, with the doc lynched then they are free to kill at their leisure tonight without worrying about their target getting protected - and this is also just assuming the scum are vanilla (no RB's, etc, that are now freed to limit the town in other ways).

So, yea, lots of reasons to try to push a doc lynch if possible.
Volk wrote:Well, with you, DJ and SL already on the wagon, there's a pretty good chance they don't need to rush onto the wagon at all.
You get <3 <3 <3 for this. :)
Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM
Ectomancer
Ectomancer
Mafia Scum
Ectomancer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #826 (ISO) » Sat Dec 27, 2008 2:15 pm

Post by Ectomancer »

TDC wrote:Ecto: Do you agree with dj that if vollkan were to come up town, SpyreX is more or less confirmed, too?
I can understand the possibility of them being a scum pair, what I don't get is how it is supposed to work the other way around.
Neither will reveal the alignment of the other.

I find myself looking for a town buddy as scum often enough. In this case, Spyrex would be the instigator of the relationship. Vollkan flipping town wouldn't comment on Spyrex's likely alignment though. Also, he
could
just happen to agree with Vollkan.
You generally want your buddy going along for the ride with you, but if he has to die and come up town, especially if you two are *tied* in the town's eyes, so much the better. Once 1 member of a *scum pair* comes up town, I find that the case against the other is easily pursued.
I have a degree in bullshit. I have patents on entire lines of bullshit. So don't sit here and feed me a line of bullshit and think that I'm not going to recognize it as one.

This unsupported statement brought to you by the Anti-Supported Statement League of the United States and Territories (ASSLUST)
Ectomancer
Ectomancer
Mafia Scum
Ectomancer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #827 (ISO) » Sat Dec 27, 2008 2:15 pm

Post by Ectomancer »

EBWOP: is
not
easily pursued.
I have a degree in bullshit. I have patents on entire lines of bullshit. So don't sit here and feed me a line of bullshit and think that I'm not going to recognize it as one.

This unsupported statement brought to you by the Anti-Supported Statement League of the United States and Territories (ASSLUST)
ortolan
ortolan
Mafia Scum
ortolan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #828 (ISO) » Sat Dec 27, 2008 2:18 pm

Post by ortolan »

TDC wrote:To those on the myk wagon: What do scum gain by lynching a doc as opposed to lynching someone else (assuming that someone else is not one of them) and then nightkilling the doc? Put any other role in that spot and it makes more sense (because that role might be doc protected at night), but with the doc himself (how many gmaes have two of them? Not many), the only "risk" I can think of is a watcher. But that's kind of a moot point when everybody can see how you're pushing for the doc's lynch at day.
So I don't really understand what the myk-scum rationale for pushing the vollkan-doc lynch would be, it would be so much easier to move on the dj wagon and just wait for the night to kill vollkan..
I was thinking he might want to get vollk lynched then nk the other claimed power role (not the masons). Then he gets the two best power roles out of the way on day one and isn't even guaranteed to be lynched the next day. But while there may not be a clear and obvious scum motivation for his actions, I'm certainly having at least as much trouble finding a clear and obvious town motivation for his actions.

TDC, who do you suspect the most, it seems to me virtually all your posts are defending various people but you don't attack at all.
Currently modding Mole Mafia: http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=20529

Feel free to PM me to be ready in case I need a replacement.
vollkan
vollkan
The Interrogator
vollkan
The Interrogator
The Interrogator

Post Post #829 (ISO) » Sat Dec 27, 2008 4:45 pm

Post by vollkan »

DJ wrote: i understand here, but i am wondering why the post by ecto that i submitted is dismissed in this matter. i wrote in my notes "seems to be dodging questions and accusations". when asked to back it up i clarified it by stating that his play appeared "dodgy" in general. i understand why that looks crappy, but when i back it up with ecto's post i don't see why it's still considered total crap. someone else found it difficult to get something out of spyrex during that time period in the thread. it is a similar gut read to the one i got from reading the thread. i see that as a reasonable defense. should it give me a leave pass? no, but is it unreasonable to offer as evidence? no, its a concurring opinion on spyrex's play during that particular portion of this thread. i believe that makes my reasoning better than simply "poor".
It doesn't make it any better. See, "dodging" is a very specific action; contrast it with SL's accusation that I am "ungenuine". You can pinpoint posts and so on where there is dodging. You can't pinpoint posts where there is "ungenuineness" (as we saw, when SL did try to do that).

It's like saying that you had a gut feeling he was "strawmanning". Strawmanning, like dodging, is something you do that should be clearly visible to others. The fact that you only substantiated this with "gut" is therefore bad, even if you weren't specificallly refering the to one post, a claim which I am skeptical of because it seems bizarre ot make a general observation mid-way through.
DJ wrote: votes=concrete evidence. yes they are open to interpretation, but it is a fact that you consistently voted for the same players spyrex was voting, and for an extended period of time. then, you simply agreed with him and backed his reasoning against me. this while denying every shred of evidence i offered while not voting with him. that is a statistical inconsistency and that is the only point i am making. to me this showed you distancing your vote, but still working together for a lynch. your claim temporarily debunks this theory, but i am within my rights to point out this inconsistecy.
And this is why reasons are important.

Spyrex and I have been in agreement in our reasons for a long time now. When I simply agreed with him on you, though, it was because I had greater suspicion of others (SL, and then changed to Myk). It's not an inconsistency, unless you are seriously suggesting that Spyrex and I should always be voting the same way.
DJ wrote: Also, the inconsistency in your logic is what i believe to be this denial of evidence. spyrex misinterpreted a post of mine earlier. i called it a lie and you have no comment(thus far). if his excuse of misinterpreting what i said is reasonable, why is my "misinterpretation" of his earlier posting not? like i said, he is pushing for a lynch, so his lie has much more damning potential than my "lie", which i contend he manufactured through his "gameshow" post.
What was your "misinterpretation"? If you mean the thing above, that wasn't "misinterpretation", that was you claiming you wrongly addressed a general remark to a specific post. I can't remember the specific post by Spyrex, but I think my reasoning was that the post was one that was reasonably ambiguous and so his excuse was acceptable.
DJ wrote: reasonable, but still results in an inconsistency. how sure are you that spyrex is town? why do you feel this way?
I would give Spyrex about a 40 on my scumdar. Why? Whilst individual instances of agreement in no way make somebody pro-town, a player who consistently reasons well and doesn't show opportunism or inconsistency is more likely town.
Myk wrote: Look at that claim yourself, is it that strong? What do I see, what you can't?
The strength of my claim is approximately the same as if I hadn't breadcrumbed. My late-crumbing was reasonable from doc-vollkan as a means of at least partially protecting myself from the charge that I claimed on the spur of the moment. Unless late-crumbing is unreasonable from doc-vollkan, then my claim is really as strong as if I hadn't crumbed.

Thus, whilst my claim is not as good as if I had breadcrumbed from the beginning, I don't think you can reasonably argue that I am now lynchworthy because of that.
TDC wrote: What do scum gain by lynching a doc as opposed to lynching someone else (assuming that someone else is not one of them) and then nightkilling the doc? Put any other role in that spot and it makes more sense (because that role might be doc protected at night), but with the doc himself (how many gmaes have two of them? Not many), the only "risk" I can think of is a watcher. But that's kind of a moot point when everybody can see how you're pushing for the doc's lynch at day.
As Spyrex said, lynching a PR is always better than lynching vanilla for scum. If I am lynched today, they don't have to kill me tonight and can go after other targets.

Moreover, go back to where Myk voted me. Orto had attacked my claim. To Scum-Myk, that would reasonably look like an opening to vote me and have the protection of a claimed mason's endorsement.
don_johnson
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #830 (ISO) » Sat Dec 27, 2008 5:14 pm

Post by don_johnson »

don_johnson wrote:

who do you think is the best lynch and why?
can you directly address this question.
volkan wrote:It doesn't make it any better. See, "dodging" is a very specific action; contrast it with SL's accusation that I am "ungenuine". You can pinpoint posts and so on where there is dodging. You can't pinpoint posts where there is "ungenuineness" (as we saw, when SL did try to do that).

It's like saying that you had a gut feeling he was "strawmanning". Strawmanning, like dodging, is something you do that should be clearly visible to others. The fact that you only substantiated this with "gut" is therefore bad, even if you weren't specificallly refering the to one post, a claim which I am skeptical of because it seems bizarre ot make a general observation mid-way through.
i am still not getting why my "gut" feeling on spyrex through the first several pages of this thread is not substantiated by the fact that Ecto not only had a similar read on spyrex, but posted his thoughts on the subject. how is it bizarre to want to post my thoughts when someone is asking for a deadline?
rage wrote:]6. Day will last until a LYNCH occurs, or when activity is too low, in which case I shall issue a deadline. If no majority occurs before the deadline a No Lynch shall become the final result of the Day.
there is no mention of "requesting" a deadline here. this might be a newb error on my part but i found the request peculiar. is it normal in these forums?

earlier i posted the definition of "strawmanning" in defense of my use of it. this is open to interpretation. what would you call spyrex's "synopsis" of events that he laid out earlier? ot me its chronologically incorrect, and its a one-sided view of actual events.

spyrex's "misinterpretation" was him thinking i had stated that i had evidence against someone. my misinterpretation to which i am referring is my original posting of "spyrex seems to be dodging questions and accusations." when pressed, i clarified this standpoint as spyrex seeming "dodgy" in general. i backed this up with ecto's post, which you have dismissed and still have not explained. is it because i am using another players perspective in the matter to justify my own? i could almost buy that, but i still don't see how my statement is still
completely
unsubstantiated in your eyes...
volkan wrote:spyrex and I have been in agreement in our reasons for a long time now. When I simply agreed with him on you, though, it was because I had greater suspicion of others (SL, and then changed to Myk). It's not an inconsistency, unless you are seriously suggesting that Spyrex and I should always be voting the same way.
not suggesting that at all. i guess we are not on the same page regarding quantifiable evidence. you shouldn't always be voting the same way. you have for a significant period and if one was to build a flow chart of votes, one could point to the
actual
inconsistency here. to me that is interesting. it may sound wierd, but in a game where
everything
you read has the possibility of being lies, i believe that a certain reliance on factual information is necessary. i was pointing to myk's voting inconsistencies a few pages ago. this latest one seems to continue his erratic pattern, not to mention that he has voted for two town power roles
after
they already claimed, and i believe he threatened a vote on fixijj(a soft-claim) during that time period.

MOD: THE VOTE COUNT IS WRONG. I
UNVOTE
IN POST 818.

Duly noted and corrected. Thanks!
town 39-32
mafia 17-9
sk 0-6
mrfixij
mrfixij
Goon
mrfixij
Goon
Goon

Post Post #831 (ISO) » Sat Dec 27, 2008 5:36 pm

Post by mrfixij »

I'm not entirely certain what to think about the doc claim. On one hand, I don't like to meta roles. On the other, it's beginning to look like a really stacked town. However, I don't want to lynch a claimed doc without a damn good reason for it or a CC. As such, I think mykonian is our best bet. He has voted for a claimed mason, a softclaim, and a claimed doc AFTER their respective claims. If not scum behavior, it is certainly antitown. I say lynch it.
Also answer to 'e, it, scumbag, 'ey you!, and his royal towniness.
orangepenguin
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #832 (ISO) » Sat Dec 27, 2008 9:34 pm

Post by orangepenguin »

2 Masons + Doc are hardly a stacked town, IMO. The only powers we have is the ability to talk to eachother during the night. It's not like we're vigs, hiders, or something more powerful. JMHO.

I think mykonian is the best choice for the lynch. Since I was kind of called out for it before with my votes, I'll wait to be the hammer, just in case, even though vollkan probably hit the nail on the head after responding to mykonion's retort that the scum would jump on vollkan ("since dj and sl are on it....bad paraphrase..lalala, I doubt that will happen")

Okay. That's just my quick thoughts for now, but I am tiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiired. So goodnight.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #833 (ISO) » Sat Dec 27, 2008 11:48 pm

Post by mykonian »

mrfixij wrote:I'm not entirely certain what to think about the doc claim. On one hand, I don't like to meta roles. On the other, it's beginning to look like a really stacked town. However, I don't want to lynch a claimed doc without a damn good reason for it or a CC. As such, I think mykonian is our best bet. He has voted for a claimed mason, a softclaim, and a claimed doc AFTER their respective claims. If not scum behavior, it is certainly antitown. I say lynch it.
I voted OP, yes: reasons, there said: pressure, to make OP do something. Like I wanted a mason lynch. I have been against that all the time

I voted you, biggest target in the start, and I'm sorry, but I have missed your softclaim. Was it before I started attacking you?

Vollkan: I'm quite sure he fakeclaimes. The way he posts, how he set it up after he got in to trouble. Everything points at a fakeclaim.
Surrender, imagine and of course wear something nice.
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #834 (ISO) » Sat Dec 27, 2008 11:50 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Just landed.

Did Myk go after you after the claim fix? (too late, cant remember, please give examples)

If so, then as much as I want DJ slammed, vote is moving for sure.
Show

Proud member of BaM
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #835 (ISO) » Sat Dec 27, 2008 11:54 pm

Post by mykonian »

Spyrex, you also seem to know that spyrex soft-claimed. I a searching for it, but I can't find it. Could you tell me what or where he did it?
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #836 (ISO) » Sat Dec 27, 2008 11:55 pm

Post by mykonian »

EBWOP: it's about mrfixij, of course
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #837 (ISO) » Sat Dec 27, 2008 11:58 pm

Post by SpyreX »

spyrex's "misinterpretation" was him thinking i had stated that i had evidence against someone. my misinterpretation to which i am referring is my original posting of "spyrex seems to be dodging questions and accusations." when pressed, i clarified this standpoint as spyrex seeming "dodgy" in general. i backed this up with ecto's post, which you have dismissed and still have not explained. is it because i am using another players perspective in the matter to justify my own? i could almost buy that, but i still don't see how my statement is still completely unsubstantiated in your eyes...
So my misinterpretation was thinking you had evidence to backup a statement you were making.

You, on the other hand, started out with very specific issues (questions and accusations) that, once resolved, backpedaled to "just dodgy" and used ecto's post as a justification for this (when, still, if reading exactly what happened doesn't even fit what you're trying to stay).

:roll:

I want to see what fix says about Myk's actual timing - if its consistent that definitely makes it a lot worse.

@Myk - I'm going to bed but I'll find it (or someone else can) tomorrow. it was early on, about the time of the mason claim I think?
Show

Proud member of BaM
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #838 (ISO) » Sun Dec 28, 2008 12:01 am

Post by mykonian »

OK, I'll search there.

But if it is there, I'm guilty anyway. I've sticked to mrfixij longer.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #839 (ISO) » Sun Dec 28, 2008 1:00 am

Post by mykonian »

I couldn't find it from page 8 to 15.

Let's see if I can find it with mrfixij in isolation.

Is it in his 41st post?
ortolan
ortolan
Mafia Scum
ortolan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #840 (ISO) » Sun Dec 28, 2008 1:50 am

Post by ortolan »

I think he said something like "I know for a fact there's another power role, but I'm not elaborating now"
Currently modding Mole Mafia: http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=20529

Feel free to PM me to be ready in case I need a replacement.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #841 (ISO) » Sun Dec 28, 2008 2:36 am

Post by mykonian »

OK, found it: post 313

I FoS'ed him just before that, but most of the attacks I made on mrfixij were after it. So yes, I'm guilty on that.

Now everybody can show me as the powerrole hunting scum. "see, he voted mrfixij, OP and vollkan, he must be scum".

No, I'm not. OP I didn't want to lynch. It was still mrfixij I had on top of my scum list. In fact, I've never doubted the masons. That vote was to show his fault in his reasoning, and to get him to do something. My vote on mrfixij was because I wanted to lynch him. I don't like how he hopped on to the spring wagon. I hadn't seen his softclaim, but I don't know if it had mattered much at that moment. It is not really falsifiable, is it? I would have thought the same as I do with vollkan now.

yes, vollkan, I want him lynched today. No chance I'm going to move my vote again. Don was scummy, mrfixij had his mistakes, but vollkan is just scum that wants to push his fakeclaim through. He is doing it cleverly, and you buy it all, but I won't.
TDC
TDC
Mafia Scum
TDC
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #842 (ISO) » Sun Dec 28, 2008 3:17 am

Post by TDC »

Ectomancer wrote:Neither will reveal the alignment of the other.

I find myself looking for a town buddy as scum often enough. In this case, Spyrex would be the instigator of the relationship. Vollkan flipping town wouldn't comment on Spyrex's likely alignment though. Also, he could just happen to agree with Vollkan.
Well.. what would a vollkan lynch tell you then?
You said:
Ectomancer wrote:He has a peculiar relationship going with Spyrex. That alone makes his alignment of particular interest.
So I assumed a vollkan lynch would tell you something about SpyreX, but now you say it wouldn't?

--

vollkan wrote:Moreover, go back to where Myk voted me. Orto had attacked my claim. To Scum-Myk, that would reasonably look like an opening to vote me and have the protection of a claimed mason's endorsement.
Well, him thinking he might just get away with it, that's a good point.

--
ortolan wrote:I was thinking he might want to get vollk lynched then nk the other claimed power role (not the masons).
I wasn't aware of mrifixij's soft claim. With this, I can see how scum would want to lynch vollkan, if they think he'd protect mrfixij.
TDC, who do you suspect the most, it seems to me virtually all your posts are defending various people but you don't attack at all.
I absolutely agree that there's no town rationale for voting the claimed doc at this point. I was just pointing out that it seemed to be irrational from a scum perspective as well. (Little reward, much risk.) With there being a claimed mystery power role, that changes quite a bit.
Wouldn't oppose a lynch of him.
I think he's on L-2 and orangepenguin just said he's the best lynch but is still voting dj (?).
Claim time, I'd say.

I do not share the vollkan suspicion (still waiting for sl's case on him).
I'm wary of Ecto for he ultimately caused the vollkan claim for "moving the game along" and for his undisclosed-mason-vote-gambit.
dj has engulfed himself in a ball of fire and a few people happily pour more gasoline over his head. Lynching him is probably both inevitable and informative, but I'm not convinced he's scum.

--
mykonian wrote: He is doing it cleverly, and you buy it all, but I won't.
Buying the claim and not wanting to lynch him Day 1 are two very different things.
don_johnson
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #843 (ISO) » Sun Dec 28, 2008 3:31 am

Post by don_johnson »

SpyreX wrote:
spyrex's "misinterpretation" was him thinking i had stated that i had evidence against someone. my misinterpretation to which i am referring is my original posting of "spyrex seems to be dodging questions and accusations." when pressed, i clarified this standpoint as spyrex seeming "dodgy" in general. i backed this up with ecto's post, which you have dismissed and still have not explained. is it because i am using another players perspective in the matter to justify my own? i could almost buy that, but i still don't see how my statement is still completely unsubstantiated in your eyes...
So my misinterpretation was thinking you had evidence to backup a statement you were making.
incorrect. the evidence was there and is even more damning now. i pointed to it, i just didn't jump up and down screaming,"there he is, lynch him!", as i was not convinced he was the
best
lynch. i think you may be the only one who missed it. your misinterpretation was thinking i that i had claimed to present evidence, when in fact, i did not. try reading my posts. just because you
think
i'm scum, doesn't give you a free pass to dismiss what i'm posting. what would?
town 39-32
mafia 17-9
sk 0-6
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #844 (ISO) » Sun Dec 28, 2008 3:39 am

Post by mykonian »

TDC wrote:
mykonian wrote: He is doing it cleverly, and you buy it all, but I won't.
Buying the claim and not wanting to lynch him Day 1 are two very different things.
Is it? I don't buy his claim, so I want to lynch him. He is the person I am the surest about, and it would be foolish not to want to lynch the person that is the likelyest scum. Why risk a bigger chance on a mislynch?
TDC
TDC
Mafia Scum
TDC
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #845 (ISO) » Sun Dec 28, 2008 3:40 am

Post by TDC »

Because if you're wrong, you've lynched a doctor.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #846 (ISO) » Sun Dec 28, 2008 3:43 am

Post by mykonian »

Claim time, I'd say.
I see it now. Well, I have to do it anyway, and to scum it is probably already clear.

I'm the doctor. No breadcrumbs, nothing.

Can we lynch vollkan now?
TDC
TDC
Mafia Scum
TDC
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #847 (ISO) » Sun Dec 28, 2008 4:45 am

Post by TDC »

First off, on the off chance that they're both scum and the real doc is still out there: Claim now.

Also, masons are pretty much confrimed now.

myk:
you, recently wrote:Spyrex, you also seem to know that [mrfixij] soft-claimed. I a searching for it, but I can't find it. Could you tell me what or where he did it?
you, on December 2nd wrote:I missed the softclaim.
Now, I can understand missing it (I did so, too). But as evident by the second quote you were aware of it at some point.
Explain.

--

Ecto: Where you aware of mrfixij's soft claim when you made that "this is probably mountainous"-post?
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #848 (ISO) » Sun Dec 28, 2008 4:57 am

Post by mykonian »

Someone mentioned a softclaim from mrfixij then. I didn't know he did that, and I say it then. I looked for it then, but I couldn't find it. I have now, for the first time, seen what the sentence was that was the softclaim.

Then I haven't calculated it in, and after that I have forgotten it. Like I said, it wouldn't make a big difference in what I thought on mrfixij on that moment, because I could imagine scum doing that also, but I admit I forgot and when I later accused mrfixij when I thought he was lurking, and I wanted some attention on him. Point against me I'm afraid.
Ectomancer
Ectomancer
Mafia Scum
Ectomancer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #849 (ISO) » Sun Dec 28, 2008 5:26 am

Post by Ectomancer »

TDC wrote:
Ectomancer wrote:Neither will reveal the alignment of the other.

I find myself looking for a town buddy as scum often enough. In this case, Spyrex would be the instigator of the relationship. Vollkan flipping town wouldn't comment on Spyrex's likely alignment though. Also, he could just happen to agree with Vollkan.
Well.. what would a vollkan lynch tell you then?
You said:
Ectomancer wrote:He has a peculiar relationship going with Spyrex. That alone makes his alignment of particular interest.
So I assumed a vollkan lynch would tell you something about SpyreX, but now you say it wouldn't?
You chopped my statement. Don't do that.
Ectomancer wrote:@TDC - Several reasons. Vollkan has been the focus of the game in a number of ways. He was at the center of several lengthy debates with a number of players including myself. He has a peculiar relationship going with Spyrex. That alone makes his alignment of particular interest.
"That alone" refers to the entire paragraph. It means I shouldn't need to provide any reasons more than those.

On the soft claim - Im in the same class as yourself and Mykonian. Since it wasn't just me that missed, I would have to attribute it to the incredibly difficult read this game became with the pages upon pages of massive walls of text and quote pyramids. Harkening back to my quote above, Vollkan was at the center of many of those sections.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”