Mini 2332: A Mid-scummer Nights Dream II | GG

Micro and Mini Theme Games (based on source material and/or changes to mechanics/rules)
(13 players or fewer)
. Signups Here
Sunflower
Sunflower
Mafia Scum
Sunflower
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2650 (ISO) » Thu Apr 04, 2024 2:05 pm

Post by Sunflower »

In post 2623, morph the cat wrote:
Try as you may, ActionDan cannot be roused from deep slumber.

They were a
Dream Interpreter
of the
Dream Voyagers
Sunflower
Sunflower
Mafia Scum
Sunflower
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2651 (ISO) » Thu Apr 04, 2024 2:06 pm

Post by Sunflower »

ImageImageImage
Sunflower
Sunflower
Mafia Scum
Sunflower
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2652 (ISO) » Thu Apr 04, 2024 2:11 pm

Post by Sunflower »

i still think it's catgirls but im sort of lost on the second

:blossom:
Von Payne
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #2653 (ISO) » Thu Apr 04, 2024 3:08 pm

Post by Von Payne »

In post 2652, Sunflower wrote: i still think it's catgirls but im sort of lost on the second

:blossom:
This is where I am at

The way yesterday played out I needed to step away from The Von Payne Show last night, didn't really want to think about this game lol.

And my last post yesterday wasn't performative, I just wanted to get it out before I knew the flip......and ya I know I could have posted overnight about it but was kinda something that was just hitting me at that point(and ya, if Kyo did flip scum then I felt like we could very well be the NK)

:twisted:
Hydra of Doctor Drew (he/him) and Black (she/her)
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2654 (ISO) » Thu Apr 04, 2024 3:29 pm

Post by Catgirl Chipotle »

We cc Dreamer btw
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2655 (ISO) » Thu Apr 04, 2024 3:31 pm

Here's how we prove this. We get certain dreams up and Silver/us vote for different things. When we're proven inno we vote Silver.
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2656 (ISO) » Thu Apr 04, 2024 3:38 pm

I have been summoned
sigh
Silver Ravens
Silver Ravens
Goon
Silver Ravens
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2657 (ISO) » Thu Apr 04, 2024 3:39 pm

Post by Silver Ravens »

Okay... so chances are mafia can mess with the dreamer results again today, and that's why Catgirl Chipotle is doing this. This is also the only part they have focused on. They have not claimed who they would have targeted with abilities or what their reasons would be.
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2658 (ISO) » Thu Apr 04, 2024 3:52 pm

In post 2626, Silver Ravens wrote: Alright, mass claim time since we are in limlo now. We're the dreamer, which makes us town (setup specific rule #1 says the starting dreamer is town). We do reveal a dream once moonrise phase ends, but not before then;
we are working under the assumption that Ydrasse is the other person revealing dreams. This doesn't automatically make them town, but we noted that they learned from their usage during moonrise 1, and during moonrise 2 they revealed roles in a way where we'd be able to see both of the dreams before picking after discard, which seemed town motivated to us. We didn't want to draw too much attention to that, though,
and I've been skeptical of their thread presence a bit.

During moonrise 1 our preferred dream was discarded, and then our revealed dream was a negative which allowed the mafia to steal the dream choice. During moonrise 2, we did choose to discard the dnd dream as Gif and I felt that the interaction between the dead hider and Aureal was unlikely to have been mistaken, and we got greedy for more. We talk about this a bit in but are trying to not make it too obvious that we are the dreamer with our wording, while keeping our vote on Aureal the whole time. The Superman dream sounded promising so we picked that. We ended up giving the reporter from that dream to Catgirl Chipotle. In hindsight we should have picked elsewhere as we don't trust Catgirl Chipotle right now, but they had opinions from what we have seen from them recently.

Moonrise 3 was really interesting.
Ydrasse revealed the tower after the mafia discarded something else, which was rather towny (without taking into account that the tower was a watcher, which she wouldn't have known)
, but then when the time came for us to make selections, we were told that our choices were hijacked for the phase. So the tower being revealed
again
was not our choice, and the watcher one shot did not go to a target of our choice either - we don't know where it went. We also did not get a choice for the second dream, what Enchant did with the ectoplasmic camera and the reporter dream on moonrise 3; but from the looks of things, that is possibly separate from the hijacking; the reporter dream was revealed and went into effect immediately with no time for anybody to make a selection before the mods moved on to the starting the day.
Twilight 1, reveal Vi Dream, pivot to Sheep dream in panic. Vi dream most likely picks Sheep Dream anyways. Vi isn't a inherently negative dream in this gamestate, it just probably always ends up being sheep dream or slide if wolves don't want to take any chances.
Twilight 2, reveal superman to see if we can get something better than dead neighborizer. We gave the Reporter to Silver Ravens because we thought GiF would use it well. They are now using this knowledge to try to claim early since I think this is how they think they win? Also, you can see my posting during night I handed out reporter, I wrote my posts about the reporter knowing full well the person who (would hopefully read that) would get the memo since they're competent.
Twilight 3, tower gets revealed early, we ask mod if we could just pick tower without revealing anything, there is a slight delay, mod tells us we can reveal teh same dream we want to pick even if it's already revealed, we reveal and choose to hand out tower to Dan. Dan fully know who we were and you can see this in our interactions. We don't need to reveal the other dream because why would we do that when we can put it back into the pool. It's hard to beat a watcher.

Unlucky that the choices ended up happening as they did.

This line of play only works for you if you know there's going to be no invention to hand out during this phase. All I need to do is pick the invention dream, hand it to a villager, and you lose the cc battle. Idunno what your plan is but ig we're about to find out?
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2659 (ISO) » Thu Apr 04, 2024 3:53 pm

oh von payne's pivots on our slot were pretty obv as well and is part of drew's signature wolf game. ig I'm starting to see the bullshit for what it is.
Silver Ravens
Silver Ravens
Goon
Silver Ravens
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2660 (ISO) » Thu Apr 04, 2024 3:59 pm

Post by Silver Ravens »

So your targets are us who you are ccing and the person who died last night.

Odds are you hijacked our selection and redirected the watcher ability to your teammate instead. And then claiming to have sent the reporter to us is out of convenience.
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2661 (ISO) » Thu Apr 04, 2024 3:59 pm

Dan was well aware that we gave him that by the way, we (or more so I Maria) did an inside joke to Dan about giving the shot over. I guess the only play Silver has is saying scum can mess with dreams but I think anyone who can think over mech for 2 seconds can go:

1) If they could do that they probably would've done it sooner because watcher reporter shots is something you want to mess with.

2) Given we're the of dreamer they would've had the power to get dream choice later so why would they get the chance to mess with it to begin with.

Shrug.jpg
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2662 (ISO) » Thu Apr 04, 2024 4:01 pm

Talking about a hijack but also stating convenience in the same sentence is really funny.
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2663 (ISO) » Thu Apr 04, 2024 4:01 pm

In post 1961, Catgirl Chipotle wrote: No one gets to take potshots at my darling Dan though. This means war. (If Von really is wolfreading Dan I'd like to know why cause they're my personal top TR)
In post 1965, ActionDan wrote: I feel like the Belle at the ball
for the soft in ref btw nj you tried
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2664 (ISO) » Thu Apr 04, 2024 4:02 pm

I have seen these gamestates a million times.
Usually when it's obvious that there are 2 people that are very much wolves together, going all-in on a cc battle vs 1 player (if you read Raven's post, I think you could figure out they were expecting to fight a CC battle with us), and those players can't make up a story on who that 1 player is teamed with, the 1 solo, individual player is likely just town while the other 2 are just wolves. This is why generally you see a lot of "Well, I think this person is a wolf, but I can't think of who could possibly be the second one!" That would be because there is no second one, who am I partners with? The answer is no one because I'm a villager.
Silver Ravens
Silver Ravens
Goon
Silver Ravens
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2665 (ISO) » Thu Apr 04, 2024 4:04 pm

Post by Silver Ravens »

I think you saying that Actiondan ever hinted at having the watcher is untrue. And them hinting that they thought you were the Dreamer is also untrue. I don't think ActionDan ever did either of these things.

I feel you have been doing a lot of that this game; trying to spin a narrative out of the dead players that is questionable and/or false.

Show your work? Where is Dan "well aware" of anything?
Silver Ravens
Silver Ravens
Goon
Silver Ravens
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2666 (ISO) » Thu Apr 04, 2024 4:06 pm

Post by Silver Ravens »

In post 2663, Catgirl Chipotle wrote:
In post 1961, Catgirl Chipotle wrote: No one gets to take potshots at my darling Dan though. This means war. (If Von really is wolfreading Dan I'd like to know why cause they're my personal top TR)
Neither of these are softs. Belle at the ball is not related to towers in any way; they feel like the princess because You say they are your top townread there an we said they were our top townread. Possibly other people as well.
Silver Ravens
Silver Ravens
Goon
Silver Ravens
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2667 (ISO) » Thu Apr 04, 2024 4:06 pm

Post by Silver Ravens »

In post 2664, Catgirl Chipotle wrote: I have seen these gamestates a million times.
Usually when it's obvious that there are 2 people that are very much wolves together, going all-in on a cc battle vs 1 player (if you read Raven's post, I think you could figure out they were expecting to fight a CC battle with us), and those players can't make up a story on who that 1 player is teamed with, the 1 solo, individual player is likely just town while the other 2 are just wolves. This is why generally you see a lot of "Well, I think this person is a wolf, but I can't think of who could possibly be the second one!" That would be because there is no second one, who am I partners with? The answer is no one because I'm a villager.
We think you are with Von Payne or Sunflower
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2668 (ISO) » Thu Apr 04, 2024 4:07 pm

In post 2664, Catgirl Chipotle wrote: I have seen these gamestates a million times.
If anyone wants a source just @ me. I've won a game just by creating this situation and winning it.
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2669 (ISO) » Thu Apr 04, 2024 4:07 pm

In post 2666, Silver Ravens wrote:
In post 2663, Catgirl Chipotle wrote:
Neither of these are softs. Belle at the ball is not related to towers in any way; they feel like the princess because You say they are your top townread there an we said they were our top townread. Possibly other people as well.
It's almost like when you make an inside joke you do it in a way that makes the soft not obvious. Should I have probably done an inside joke that no one but Dan could've picked up on? Eh, you can question that later and sorry in advance but if it makes you feel better you weren't winning this anyway.
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2670 (ISO) » Thu Apr 04, 2024 4:08 pm

Our slot isn't gonna turn this into a screaming match let's vote for dream 1/2/6 and then we make a table on who reveals what dream and when ours win their only defense is "You can hijack stuff" but from their own statement we already have.

So we're gonna do it a . . .second time? Now tell me if that makes sense with all the 1 shot roles in the game.
Silver Ravens
Silver Ravens
Goon
Silver Ravens
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2671 (ISO) » Thu Apr 04, 2024 4:09 pm

Post by Silver Ravens »

In post 2661, Catgirl Chipotle wrote: but I think anyone who can think over mech for 2 seconds can go:
In post 2661, Catgirl Chipotle wrote: 2) Given we're the of dreamer they would've had the power to get dream choice later so why would they get the chance to mess with it to begin with.
This means what? How do mafia get the power to get dream choice later?
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2672 (ISO) » Thu Apr 04, 2024 4:11 pm

I don't feel like entertaining someone who is just looking to nitpick points in an argument.

Logging off.
Bye
Silver Ravens
Silver Ravens
Goon
Silver Ravens
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2673 (ISO) » Thu Apr 04, 2024 4:16 pm

Post by Silver Ravens »

In post 2624, morph the cat wrote:
Moonrise 4's Six Dreams

• A bold knight in shining armor came to fight me. Rescue me. Something like that
  • The sheer elation of being able to double-jump
  • My house started flooding while I was watching TV
  • I met MrBeast on an electric train to the redwoods, and when we got there we lay down in front of a bulldozer to save a tree
  • Doesn't EVERYBODY hate Trigonometry?
  • I won the lottery! But so did everyone else... Except those rich jerks.
We should collectively as a town agree on what 3 dreams we want to vote in, and then assign Catgirl Chipotle to 1 choice and us to the other.

I haven't spoken with GiF about dream picks but tentatively the Bold knight, Double Jump, and MrBeast dreams seem the most promising based on name.

It's important to only vote for the good dreams today as mafia can likely influence the results based on Catgirl Chipotle counterclaiming but it will likely have to be inside of the list we choose, so we do still have some influence. And it's important to be united on what we are picking because otherwise mafia can sway things with their own votes.
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2674 (ISO) » Thu Apr 04, 2024 4:20 pm

Regardless of the 3 dreams chosen here is how it should work:

Cat reveals The top dream
If top is discarded do the next highest dream

Raven Reveals the Bottom dream
If the bottom is discarded reveal the next lowest dream.

Pretty simple. If a villager has any questions let us know but we're both pretty beat up and logging off the night (mood is bad) but ye.

Return to “Coney Island [Mini Theme Games]”