Mini 2332: A Mid-scummer Nights Dream II | GG

Micro and Mini Theme Games (based on source material and/or changes to mechanics/rules)
(13 players or fewer)
. Signups Here
Sunflower
Sunflower
Mafia Scum
Sunflower
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1225 (ISO) » Sun Mar 17, 2024 2:43 pm

Post by Sunflower »

In post 1222, Gimli wrote: scum fearkilling the best townie in the game makes sense, especially if aureal is scum since klick was already onto her d1

+ if I'm right about chipotle then the kill just makes perfect sense
i love klick and his approach to the game but i don't think he's particularly close to the scariest townie here. there's a lot of louder/stronger voices that will drown him out and some of them have to be town

:blossom:
Sunflower
Sunflower
Mafia Scum
Sunflower
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1226 (ISO) » Sun Mar 17, 2024 2:44 pm

Post by Sunflower »

klick is also probably a lot easier to miselim than several other players even if his reads are correct

Von Payne
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #1227 (ISO) » Sun Mar 17, 2024 2:44 pm

Post by Von Payne »

In post 1220, Gimli wrote: I think jupiter is really towny tbh (and yes I'm still sheeping dan push comes to shove)

@drew: it was late, I was trying to use twilight to talk things through and generate reads while you were saying I was reeking of bullshit or whatever, while you yourself was cosplaying as a potato the entire d1. I didn't *storm off*, I simply went to bed cause it was late. I was a little appalled that you thought that looked like an appeal to emotion. and that this is still something that's crossing your mind or affecting your read on me. I don't know if I can parse out bad play from scum with the two of you (you and black), but from black I expect a lot more.
I am always almost always a potato D1, and I mainly disagreed with Black about her read on you. It just felt weird that when I got to a point that I was starting to not 'buying what you are selling' and yes called some of what you said as bullshit, that you got so upset about it.....so ya, seemed like a bit of ate and brought that up since i wanted my thoughts out in the open in regards to you.....glad you brought it up because I was hoping for more discussion on all that.

And did you expect, as you would call it, better play from Black on D1? Did you not expect her feelings in regards to you? Did you expect more from her during the night?

Like that is a bit weird thing to ask, and something that can't be judged quantitatively. Still just seems you are not happy she was pushing you.

I am aware of how she feels now, but hoping she is back shortly to address this, but what exactly did you want from her?

:twisted:
Hydra of Doctor Drew (he/him) and Black (she/her)
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1228 (ISO) » Sun Mar 17, 2024 2:44 pm

Post by Catgirl Chipotle »

Von the next person you should be picking for your hood is Prism btw
Prism
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Dispersion of Insight
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1229 (ISO) » Sun Mar 17, 2024 2:45 pm

Post by Prism »

I'm not opposed to it but I also don't see why I'm the strongest candidate. Are you uninterested?
Sunflower
Sunflower
Mafia Scum
Sunflower
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1230 (ISO) » Sun Mar 17, 2024 2:46 pm

Post by Sunflower »

:sunny: oh... my better half... he is back.... stares at you.... hi fire....
Sunflower
Sunflower
Mafia Scum
Sunflower
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1231 (ISO) » Sun Mar 17, 2024 2:47 pm

Post by Sunflower »

In post 1225, Sunflower wrote:
In post 1222, Gimli wrote: scum fearkilling the best townie in the game makes sense, especially if aureal is scum since klick was already onto her d1

i love klick and his approach to the game but i don't think he's particularly close to the scariest townie here. there's a lot of louder/stronger voices that will drown him out and some of them have to be town

i forgot klick existed for a bit tbh
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1232 (ISO) » Sun Mar 17, 2024 2:47 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

i am as ever too tired to do this Immediately in the moment but everytime i read a sunflower post i feel like i am confused by the route that they're going or like the conclusions they're making about stuff it doesn't feel natural. maybe in my head i have already flipped the slot as wolf and therefore am not giving them enough space to like be towny to my brain but i feel like the things that they care about and talk about really are not... good? productive?

like idk the klick comments just now seem off to me. i think maybe i am unhappy because there was a lot of meta talk and a lot of just random talk too when there could have been a lot more actually going on in the night neighborhood but it was kind of squandered. i think me feeling like it was wolf theatre probably stems from it not doing a lot for me even though i don't really have a basis of what would be "enough" atm.
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #1233 (ISO) » Sun Mar 17, 2024 2:47 pm

Post by Aureal »

In post 1116, Silver Ravens wrote: Anyway, I think it could be probable if Aureal isn't widely known to hyperpost. I personally don't know because I don't think I ever played with Aureal before, but the posts that pinged me way back then didn't seem to give me vibes that Aureal is a hyperposter.
I think it's maybe something to keep in mind of, but I don't think it's a make-or-break theory or anything.
I'll rate it 7/10.
Oh cool, I can finally tell which one of you is writing a post because I
have
played with Dunnstral a bit. Unless those games were just so unmemorable that he's forgotten them. x.x

No, I'm not a hyper poster- I was actually concerned at the start that I'd fall behind on this game because I knew so many people in it are hyperposters. I typically post drop-in style, commenting on whatever catches my interest. I mostly prefer to check in here and there to do this, often in moments I can take a peek while working; not sit at the computer in my time off work spending hours responding to things and writing walls like game has mostly forced me to do so far. I have no idea why Catgirls said what they did about me, and I'm pretty sure I mentioned as much earlier (as did DE).
"Yeah after a point it felt like Aureal was the only one talking sense despite being a goose so I just followed."
-furtiveglance
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1234 (ISO) » Sun Mar 17, 2024 2:48 pm

Post by Gimli »

In post 1225, Sunflower wrote:

if catgirl and aureal are both scum, then klick was on both of them throughout d1

he also had precise townreads on hu tao and, to me at least, probably AD as well

he also had a townread on me that would be inconvenient for scum as it appears, to me at least, that scum wanted to push through my flip d2, as chipotle's posts at the beginning of the day make clear.
I'll tie your legs
Keep you against my chest
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1235 (ISO) » Sun Mar 17, 2024 2:48 pm

In post 1093, Von Payne wrote: How so?
You can use it aggressively on suspects.
You can use it on townie people to immortalize them.
Keeping you alive is just straight up dangerous.

The only way I think your role is a wolf role is either you place like some kind of special debuff on hood targets that they don't know or its sole purpose is to make you look townie.
I think your play in general is enough to make you town so the role basically makes you a threat.
Sunflower
Sunflower
Mafia Scum
Sunflower
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1236 (ISO) » Sun Mar 17, 2024 2:52 pm

Post by Sunflower »

In post 1232, Ydrasse wrote: i am as ever too tired to do this Immediately in the moment but everytime i read a sunflower post i feel like i am confused by the route that they're going or like the conclusions they're making about stuff it doesn't feel natural. maybe in my head i have already flipped the slot as wolf and therefore am not giving them enough space to like be towny to my brain but i feel like the things that they care about and talk about really are not... good? productive?

like idk the klick comments just now seem off to me. i think maybe i am unhappy because there was a lot of meta talk and a lot of just random talk too when there could have been a lot more actually going on in the night neighborhood but it was kind of squandered. i think me feeling like it was wolf theatre probably stems from it not doing a lot for me even though i don't really have a basis of what would be "enough" atm.
what do you think we should care about/how should we have used the hood differently

i am kind of confused i guess by people thinking the hood is powerful bc i think hoods are generally bad and often harmful to solve extensively in personally

Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1237 (ISO) » Sun Mar 17, 2024 2:52 pm

Post by Gimli »

In post 1232, Ydrasse wrote: i am as ever too tired to do this Immediately in the moment but everytime i read a sunflower post i feel like i am confused by the route that they're going or like the conclusions they're making about stuff it doesn't feel natural. maybe in my head i have already flipped the slot as wolf and therefore am not giving them enough space to like be towny to my brain but i feel like the things that they care about and talk about really are not... good? productive?

yeah I agree with this as well, talking shit about the scum NK is a bit nonsensical as it leads nowhere, as opposed to anything else e.g. reading klick's posts to take in the perspective of a townie who was likely to have >rand good reads in the game.
I'll tie your legs
Keep you against my chest
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #1238 (ISO) » Sun Mar 17, 2024 2:53 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

it's not an actual hood everyone can see and reply to it after a delay and i think there should have been more productivity, maybe less meta etc. personal choices.
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Sunflower
Sunflower
Mafia Scum
Sunflower
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1239 (ISO) » Sun Mar 17, 2024 2:53 pm

Post by Sunflower »

In post 1232, Ydrasse wrote: productive?
:sunny: augh *takes damage*
tbf it doesn't always have to be this constant fucking grind like i dont like the insinuation that lack of productivity is inherently a bad thing in mafia games when we have Such Long Days
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1240 (ISO) » Sun Mar 17, 2024 2:54 pm

In post 1099, Gimli wrote: so we're back to aureal/catgirl/? which I think should be prism anyway

okay I can be in peace with this game now
You are narrative spinning if you think Aureal and I are partners.
Sunflower
Sunflower
Mafia Scum
Sunflower
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1241 (ISO) » Sun Mar 17, 2024 2:54 pm

Post by Sunflower »

In post 1105, Silver Ravens wrote: The one time I tried to read because I thought it was going to be interesting enough, I compulsively voted the slot out of sheer cringe and it was someone I townread.
hey wait a minute

Sunflower
Sunflower
Mafia Scum
Sunflower
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1242 (ISO) » Sun Mar 17, 2024 2:55 pm

Post by Sunflower »

we have like
so much time at night
and then we have such long days too
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #1243 (ISO) » Sun Mar 17, 2024 2:55 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

you have the luxury of the entire thread being forced to read about and consider the things you're saying and doing, i am aware it twas the weekend for a lot of it but i think there were better ways to use it

that being said never neighborhood me
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1244 (ISO) » Sun Mar 17, 2024 2:56 pm

Aureal and Gimli are so SvS.

Their interactions during twilight are the most SvS thing ever lmao. They just staged a conversation and agreed to circlejerk each other there.
Sunflower
Sunflower
Mafia Scum
Sunflower
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1245 (ISO) » Sun Mar 17, 2024 2:56 pm

Post by Sunflower »

In post 1214, ActionDan wrote: Hmmm I would not like to underestimate Jupiter, or if it was instruction from Fire.
if you're talking about the vote elaboration- how would've it been instruction from fire? he was gone the entire night
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1246 (ISO) » Sun Mar 17, 2024 2:57 pm

In post 1108, Silver Ravens wrote: Also is it dirty if I nigh-locktown AD just for finding that hider crumb first and sharing it lmao
he has incentive to bus here. I want to think this as well but if I was in F3 with them and someone that I have more definitive things to townread off of, I'm probably voting Dan.
Prism
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Dispersion of Insight

Post Post #1247 (ISO) » Sun Mar 17, 2024 2:57 pm

Post by Prism »

My point about the NK is more precise. It's not that I think it was bad. I think Sunflower is unlikely to favor that kill. fireisredsir's perspective is that a higher priority is nightkilling people you can't eliminate, not people with good reads. Klick was very votable and unlikely to overwhelmingly prove himself town on a dime, making him a low-priority kill.

I am well-known to have this viewpoint. I don't think this is as well-known for fire.
Prism
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Dispersion of Insight

Post Post #1248 (ISO) » Sun Mar 17, 2024 2:58 pm

Post by Prism »

I do think the nightkill was bad, to be clear. But that's not why I commented on it.
Sunflower
Sunflower
Mafia Scum
Sunflower
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1249 (ISO) » Sun Mar 17, 2024 2:58 pm

Post by Sunflower »

In post 1243, Ydrasse wrote: you have the luxury of the entire thread being forced to read about and consider the things you're saying and doing, i am aware it twas the weekend for a lot of it but i think there were better ways to use it

that being said never neighborhood me
yes and i talked about the things that i thought were most useful for people to read and consider

i don't really find empty posting into the void without being able to engage with people's responses to be very useful. i am kind of surprised that you think that i would

Return to “Coney Island [Mini Theme Games]”