Mini 2332: A Mid-scummer Nights Dream II | GG

Micro and Mini Theme Games (based on source material and/or changes to mechanics/rules)
(13 players or fewer)
. Signups Here
Prism
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Dispersion of Insight
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #750 (ISO) » Wed Mar 13, 2024 2:32 pm

Post by Prism »

You're getting short annoyance because I'm on my phone at a show. Not personal or contemptuous.
Sunflower
Sunflower
Mafia Scum
Sunflower
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #751 (ISO) » Wed Mar 13, 2024 2:32 pm

Post by Sunflower »

o i want lagrtop
Sunflower
Sunflower
Mafia Scum
Sunflower
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #752 (ISO) » Wed Mar 13, 2024 2:32 pm

Post by Sunflower »

FUCK
Sunflower
Sunflower
Mafia Scum
Sunflower
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #753 (ISO) » Wed Mar 13, 2024 2:33 pm

Post by Sunflower »

In post 750, Prism wrote: You're getting short annoyance because I'm on my phone at a show. Not personal or contemptuous.
ok
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #754 (ISO) » Wed Mar 13, 2024 2:33 pm

Post by Catgirl Chipotle »

In post 703, Gimli wrote: omg hii

I thought flipping hu tao was better than let the gameday drag and it would be pointless to defend her
this post probably happens as either alignment but I don't like that out of the game you're trying to justify yourself.
We did need a dead body but this just reads bad for gut
Sunflower
Sunflower
Mafia Scum
Sunflower
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #755 (ISO) » Wed Mar 13, 2024 2:33 pm

Post by Sunflower »

have fun at your show
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #756 (ISO) » Wed Mar 13, 2024 2:34 pm

In post 719, Gimli wrote: yeah ok I can see it being catgirl/sunflower/????

aureal's last post while restricted was overflowing with genuine emotions and I don't think some of what she said there are possible if she is scum. particularly the part about wanting to play, needing time, not liking post restriction. I understand scum can feel these things, but not the way she wrote it. I felt it from here.

klick, DE, kyoko, ydra are def townies

I think I'll put silver/ad/aureal on a lower still p town tier

then there's von payne, who I think could be scum but I felt drew was a townie talking to me yesterday. and prism who I can see being scum.

and then catgirl and sunflower are POE'd down scum imo
I think you're setup to go after Von Payne in the event you claimed my flip which really does jsut make me think you're a wolf here
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #757 (ISO) » Wed Mar 13, 2024 2:35 pm

In post 737, Gimli wrote:
In post 728, Catgirl Chipotle wrote:
In post 726, Sunflower wrote:
In post 723, Gimli wrote: if I die tonight I suggest flipping sunflower first
i litrrally townread you, what?????
Ignoring Gimli is +EV dw
me and my team of townies will defeat you!!!
If I wanted to reach, I would say this was a slip because they're separating themselves from "the team of townies" but like this is easily a reach here so...
Prism
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Dispersion of Insight

Post Post #758 (ISO) » Wed Mar 13, 2024 2:36 pm

Post by Prism »

I don't think waiting for fire will change it. fire knows that I don't bluff argumentatively. It didn't matter if I was scum or town. That post should have instantly flagged that he was incredibly wrong and needed to reevaluate.
Sunflower
Sunflower
Mafia Scum
Sunflower
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #759 (ISO) » Wed Mar 13, 2024 2:36 pm

Post by Sunflower »

In post 700, morph the cat wrote:
VC 1-2
Day One Post Count: 69.

Hu Tao (7):
Kyoko Kirigiri, Von Payne, Catgirl Chipotle, Aureal, DragonEater70, Hu Tao, Gimli
Sunflower (3):
Silver Ravens, ActionDan, Yadrasse
Aureal (1):
Klick
Gimli (1):
Sunflower
Silver Ravens (1):
Prism

Not voting (1):
No one

With 13 alive it takes 7 votes to eliminate.

Day 1 Deadline is March 17 at Midnight US Eastern Time.

Countdown: (expired on 2024-03-20 23:59:59)

Extra Post Tally

Player
Extra Post Made?
ActionDan -
Gimli -
Von Payne -
DragonEater70 -
Kyoko Kirigiri -
Klick -
Hu Tao -
Prism -
Aureal -
Catgirl Chipotle -
Silver Ravens -
Sunflower -
Ydrasse -

Mod notes:
  • If you see an error in this or any other vote count please let us know via PM.
  • :twisted:

An Elimination Has Been Achieved!
why are we voting gimli
also nice
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #760 (ISO) » Wed Mar 13, 2024 2:38 pm

Post by Gimli »

I think its just catgirl/sunflower/von payne at this point

this is a really strong team and we're gonna have a very hard time beating them if I'm right

I want to speak mostly with my towncore (klick DE kyoko ydra), and I really won't waste much of my time talking to the people I'm positive are not playing this game in good townie faith (catgirl and sunflower). getting into a 1v1 with catgirl will be particularly bad, so I'm not replying.

klick where you at
I'll tie your legs
Keep you against my chest
Prism
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Dispersion of Insight

Post Post #761 (ISO) » Wed Mar 13, 2024 2:38 pm

Post by Prism »

Fact he didn't seem to do it even in private is a bad sign.
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #762 (ISO) » Wed Mar 13, 2024 2:40 pm

In post 760, Gimli wrote: I think its just catgirl/sunflower/von payne at this point

this is a really strong team and we're gonna have a very hard time beating them if I'm right

I want to speak mostly with my towncore (klick DE kyoko ydra), and I really won't waste much of my time talking to the people I'm positive are not playing this game in good townie faith (catgirl and sunflower). getting into a 1v1 with catgirl will be particularly bad, so I'm not replying.

klick where you at
you're mafia taking a page out of my book lol.
your agenda to me reads as extremely obvious
Prism
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Dispersion of Insight

Post Post #763 (ISO) » Wed Mar 13, 2024 2:41 pm

Post by Prism »

At one point that night I slammed my hands on my desk and yelled "You're not Dragon, what the fuck is that?"

I was not happy.
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #764 (ISO) » Wed Mar 13, 2024 2:47 pm

In post 634, Catgirl Chipotle wrote: we need a votecount.
btw this is for klick if you are actually a villager.
you should know that if I was actually a wolf, I would not be posting this. I would not do it for towncred either as I have no need for utilizing cheese strategies for towncred, I would simply just keep track of the vote in my wolf pt or in notepad at all times.
Prism
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Dispersion of Insight

Post Post #765 (ISO) » Wed Mar 13, 2024 2:53 pm

Post by Prism »

Actually Jupiter, there is something you can do for me. What did fire tell you in the wake of my post?
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #766 (ISO) » Wed Mar 13, 2024 2:54 pm

Post by Aureal »

In post 710, Gimli wrote: CW to hu tao is all townies I think

I think one of the scum has to be sunflower now
Hmm, looking at the wagon comp I feel like Catgirl is the most likely scum on Hu, I think it's likely all of us who got on after are town. I'm... not sure of Kyoko yet, it feels kinda bold for scum to so strongly push a town wagon but she'd make sense partnered with Dan and trying to push away from that, or Prism maybe. Von Payne is not quite there in the green block with us yet, I was getting a bit of weird vibes from Drew and his talk about wanting more interaction, like he was trying to hint maybe he didn't even realize there was a post restriction? Like I can almost believe he wouldn't, even in a hydra where his partner should definitely be talking about it with him, because I recently did hydra with him and he uh maybe didn't pay that much attention to me at times :shifty:

I dunno about the cw and their towniness, I really need more from 2 of them and need to look closer at Ravens.

Pedit: oh wow people are posting a lot, I'm so slow on phone x.x
"Yeah after a point it felt like Aureal was the only one talking sense despite being a goose so I just followed."
-furtiveglance
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #767 (ISO) » Wed Mar 13, 2024 2:55 pm

I'm making Maria log off before she screams at the screen one more time, but yeah it's just Gimli lol
Von Payne
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #768 (ISO) » Wed Mar 13, 2024 3:01 pm

Post by Von Payne »

I think Gimli is just scum. I'm not sure if Drew agrees but we'll talk about that between us

A lot of Gimli's "solving" has felt artificial and agenda driven. I don't think his progression from town!Sunflower to scum!Sunflower makes any sense. I think his unwaivering confidence in his towncore and the way that some of them got there (kyouko, ydra in particular) makes even less sense. I'm just getting the vibe that Gimli is doing very shallow stuff and fluffing it out in a way that makes it look like he's critically thinking about the solve. When you piece together some of these reads and progressions they just don't add up

This sequence in particular just feels completely fake to me
In post 681, Gimli wrote: okay, drew, I trust you. I think I was barking up the wrong tree with you two. I'm also thinking you're probably not scumming with catgirl, so my solve wasn't good anyway.
In post 756, Catgirl Chipotle wrote:

aureal's last post while restricted was overflowing with genuine emotions and I don't think some of what she said there are possible if she is scum. particularly the part about wanting to play, needing time, not liking post restriction. I understand scum can feel these things, but not the way she wrote it. I felt it from here.

then there's von payne, who I think could be scum but I felt drew was a townie talking to me yesterday. and prism who I can see being scum.

I think you're setup to go after Von Payne in the event you claimed my flip which really does jsut make me think you're a wolf here
In post 760, Gimli wrote: I think its just catgirl/sunflower/von payne at this point

klick where you at
This is the type of surface-level thinking you see from scum trying to legitimately solve like town. All it took was Catgirl accusing Gimli of posturing himself to fade me for him to disregard his previous feelings about my slot and throw us into his new solve. It feels more like fake scum thoughts than fluid townie ones

~B
Hydra of Doctor Drew (he/him) and Black (she/her)
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #769 (ISO) » Wed Mar 13, 2024 3:04 pm

In post 768, Von Payne wrote: I think Gimli is just scum. I'm not sure if Drew agrees but we'll talk about that between us

A lot of Gimli's "solving" has felt artificial and agenda driven. I don't think his progression from town!Sunflower to scum!Sunflower makes any sense. I think his unwaivering confidence in his towncore and the way that some of them got there (kyouko, ydra in particular) makes even less sense. I'm just getting the vibe that Gimli is doing very shallow stuff and fluffing it out in a way that makes it look like he's critically thinking about the solve. When you piece together some of these reads and progressions they just don't add up

This sequence in particular just feels completely fake to me
In post 681, Gimli wrote: okay, drew, I trust you. I think I was barking up the wrong tree with you two. I'm also thinking you're probably not scumming with catgirl, so my solve wasn't good anyway.
In post 756, Catgirl Chipotle wrote:

klick where you at
This is the type of surface-level thinking you see from scum trying to legitimately solve like town. All it took was Catgirl accusing Gimli of posturing himself to fade me for him to disregard his previous feelings about my slot and throw us into his new solve. It feels more like fake scum thoughts than fluid townie ones

~B
What do you make of Aureal?
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #770 (ISO) » Wed Mar 13, 2024 3:04 pm

Post by Aureal »

In post 741, Catgirl Chipotle wrote:
In post 734, Sunflower wrote:
In post 731, Catgirl Chipotle wrote:
In post 730, Sunflower wrote:
In post 728, Catgirl Chipotle wrote:
In post 726, Sunflower wrote:
In post 723, Gimli wrote: if I die tonight I suggest flipping sunflower first
i litrrally townread you, what?????
Ignoring Gimli is +EV dw
whats ev
Estimated Value
ok sorry i'm dumb but whay does this mean in context, does it make me more valuable to ignore gimli?
Yes they've openly changed their reads all game etc. Trying to debate this on twilight before death? Not worth
Surely you don't think changing reads in itself is scummy? What reads are you talking about here and what's the scum motivation you see in changing them?
"Yeah after a point it felt like Aureal was the only one talking sense despite being a goose so I just followed."
-furtiveglance
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #771 (ISO) » Wed Mar 13, 2024 3:05 pm

Post by Gimli »

In post 766, Aureal wrote:

Hmm, looking at the wagon comp I feel like Catgirl is the most likely scum on Hu, I think it's likely all of us who got on after are town. I'm... not sure of Kyoko yet, it feels kinda bold for scum to so strongly push a town wagon but she'd make sense partnered with Dan and trying to push away from that, or Prism maybe. Von Payne is not quite there in the green block with us yet, I was getting a bit of weird vibes from Drew and his talk about wanting more interaction, like he was trying to hint maybe he didn't even realize there was a post restriction? Like I can almost believe he wouldn't, even in a hydra where his partner should definitely be talking about it with him, because I recently did hydra with him and he uh maybe didn't pay that much attention to me at times :shifty:

I dunno about the cw and their towniness, I really need more from 2 of them and need to look closer at Ravens.

yes

ok I like what you're posting here aureal, I really want to INVITE YOU TO MY TOWNCORE, but I guess we need more

I think kyoko just legitimately thought hu tao had to be scum for sure. no scum would need to go too hard on it to push it through so I don't think it's something she'd really put herself through just to get townread or whatever. the case made sense and her later dunking on hu tao shows me she was legitimately passionate about the read.
I'll tie your legs
Keep you against my chest
Von Payne
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #772 (ISO) » Wed Mar 13, 2024 3:05 pm

Post by Von Payne »

klick where you at
To quote the fallen homie Hu Tao 'BOOO!!!'......never had my potential scum game be described as strong, if anything I would drag down the scum Queen lol

I knew of the post restriction, but everytime I got around to posting, I was just talking into the ether......you know I enjoy dancing with someone(s) to really get me going in a game, I wasn't asking for a complete back and forth, but someone and anyone to be active when I am active.....and Gim's did respond eventually, so I appreciated that.

Also, you may not have been obvTown on page 4, but you are on page 28 Aureal lol

-Drew

Pre Edit: I kinda don't agree with you on Gim's Black, also to Maria or Ali.....I gave my thought on Aureal here
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #773 (ISO) » Wed Mar 13, 2024 3:06 pm

In post 771, Gimli wrote:

yes

ok I like what you're posting here aureal, I really want to INVITE YOU TO MY TOWNCORE, but I guess we need more

I think kyoko just legitimately thought hu tao had to be scum for sure. no scum would need to go too hard on it to push it through so I don't think it's something she'd really put herself through just to get townread or whatever. the case made sense and her later dunking on hu tao shows me she was legitimately passionate about the read.
you reek of bullshit
Von Payne
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #774 (ISO) » Wed Mar 13, 2024 3:06 pm

Post by Von Payne »

I'm not gonna lie I haven't read any of Aureal's posts :lol:

They were big and I did a lot of skimming over the weekend. I've been too busy this week to look at certain people and posts more closely

I have time to check her ISO real quick though

~B

Return to “Coney Island [Mini Theme Games]”