Mini Theme 2330 - A Questionable Almost-Normal Game - Postgame

Micro and Mini Theme Games (based on source material and/or changes to mechanics/rules)
(13 players or fewer)
. Signups Here
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #1500 (ISO) » Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:56 pm

Post by Black »

In post 1498, Titus wrote: Enchant might be scum. It's unlikely and tabling.

Light Drew Ranger Black is my scumpool with Ranger being the least likely.
What happened to your PC scumread?
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1501 (ISO) » Tue Mar 05, 2024 1:06 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

Can you elaborate on Black and I?

Also is funny that both of you kinda scum read each other(talking about you and Ranger), and you both have me as a solid scum read.....I feel like there is something to that, what exactly I can't put my finger on it though
'dREW DID IT BETTER' - T-Bone
'doctor drew our hero' - Shiki
'I love playing with him, he's got an amazing presence to him that just feels like the game is lacking something when he's not there' - JacksonVirgo
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1502 (ISO) » Tue Mar 05, 2024 1:42 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1500, Black wrote:

What happened to your PC scumread?
I waffle on it. One thing that isn't how I would react isn't a slip and I don't know PC enough to determine if it is or not. The behavior I see around light and myself is a bit more disturbing. PC's not a townread but not a biggest scumread.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1503 (ISO) » Tue Mar 05, 2024 1:44 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1501, Doctor Drew wrote:

Also is funny that both of you kinda scum read each other(talking about you and Ranger), and you both have me as a solid scum read.....I feel like there is something to that, what exactly I can't put my finger on it though
Black I just recently commented on. However the trajectory on me/Light is awful.

You're in a position to opportunistically vote on Lap, I don't TR you, you fit a rule of 3 if Ranger is scum.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1504 (ISO) » Tue Mar 05, 2024 1:51 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 1503, Titus wrote:

Black I just recently commented on. However the trajectory on me/Light is awful.

You're in a position to opportunistically vote on Lap, I don't TR you, you fit a rule of 3 if Ranger is scum.
Imagine if you are the Cop, and someone else who is close to being limmed claims a Cop variant, and someone else(PC) defends the claim......how would you react?

Also, by your logic I am scum if you flip scum as well?
'I love playing with him, he's got an amazing presence to him that just feels like the game is lacking something when he's not there' - JacksonVirgo
Political Clout
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1505 (ISO) » Tue Mar 05, 2024 1:55 pm

Post by Political Clout »

I'm perfectly happy not saying anything lmao. How do you even come up with this stuff.
Ya basic!
Political Clout
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1506 (ISO) » Tue Mar 05, 2024 2:08 pm

I'm here for the rest of the night

ITT: what would a cop for sure do: The anime.
Ya basic!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1507 (ISO) » Tue Mar 05, 2024 2:13 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1504, Doctor Drew wrote:

Imagine if you are the Cop, and someone else who is close to being limmed claims a Cop variant, and someone else(PC) defends the claim......how would you react?

Did PC "defend the claim" or merely show reluctance? Why does that matter regarding your vote?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1508 (ISO) » Tue Mar 05, 2024 2:56 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 1507, Titus wrote:

Did PC "defend the claim" or merely show reluctance? Why does that matter regarding your vote?
PC showed no sign of doubt the way someone who has the same(or extremely similar) role would, they defended it even by mentioning how it is in the normal roles thread.....if they did show reluctance as town it would make sense they WERE NOT a cop.....which apparently only Enchant is that...Koba, JV, and yes myself all acted in ways a cop would react to a seemingly fake claim
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1509 (ISO) » Tue Mar 05, 2024 3:38 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 1508, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 1507, Titus wrote:

PC showed no sign of doubt the way someone who has the same(or extremely similar) role would, they defended it even by mentioning how it is in the normal roles thread.....if they did show reluctance as town it would make sense they WERE NOT a cop.....which apparently only Enchant is that...Koba, JV, and yes myself all acted in ways a cop would react to a seemingly fake claim
On laptop now, so can be a bit more clear lol

The claim by Lap made me think it was caught scum, and the way PC was so iffy about the claim at the time made me think PC was protecting Lap. Now in hindsight it feels like PC not wanting to be part of the mis lim.....just like in hindisght I understood how Koba and JV were acting around the claim.

Also again Titus, how would you act if you come into the thread at night, you see someone is about to be limmed, you are the town Cop, and said player on the chopping block claims an extremely simliar role to yours?
Political Clout
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1510 (ISO) » Tue Mar 05, 2024 3:49 pm

That wasn't more clear at all...
Ya basic!
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1511 (ISO) » Tue Mar 05, 2024 4:01 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 1510, Political Clout wrote: That wasn't more clear at all...
What do you need clarification about?
Political Clout
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1512 (ISO) » Tue Mar 05, 2024 4:05 pm

In post 1511, Doctor Drew wrote:
Wellll I don't want to impose but if I am scum how do you explain my revote of lap? you are only looking at this one dimensionally i.e. my unvote of lap. if you make a good argument I'll vote myself.
Ya basic!
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1513 (ISO) » Tue Mar 05, 2024 4:12 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 1512, Political Clout wrote:
Wellll I don't want to impose but if I am scum how do you explain my revote of lap? you are only looking at this one dimensionally i.e. my unvote of lap. if you make a good argument I'll vote myself.
Funnilly enough(not a word i know lol), this is less about you and more about Titus' read on how the end of D1 went. I don't get how my play is scummier than your play.

Hence why I keep wanting her to answer how she would act if she was the town cop in that scenario.
Political Clout
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1514 (ISO) » Tue Mar 05, 2024 4:22 pm

In post 1513, Doctor Drew wrote:
Funnilly enough(not a word i know lol), this is less about you and more about Titus' read on how the end of D1 went. I don't get how my play is scummier than your play.

Hence why I keep wanting her to answer how she would act if she was the town cop in that scenario.
On balance the question is pointless as titus would either make something up or just tell the truth. How you would or wouldn't act as a cop in my opinion cannot be attributed to alignment. I think you actually make an insightful question how you are scummier than me both valid and needs answering. If I was scum I would be jumping for joy at the fact that lap was blasted off day 1, so what would be my next move if I were scum? I think I would want to blend in, or reveal information that I think would get me town equity. I think someone asked who it was that decided we were all cops that was a pretty good question imo.

Further you might be talking past each other you and titus. I think a more productive question is when did they start scum reading you and why?
Ya basic!
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1515 (ISO) » Tue Mar 05, 2024 4:28 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 1514, Political Clout wrote:
In post 1513, Doctor Drew wrote:

On balance the question is pointless as titus would either make something up or just tell the truth. How you would or wouldn't act as a cop in my opinion cannot be attributed to alignment. I think you actually make an insightful question how you are scummier than me both valid and needs answering. If I was scum I would be jumping for joy at the fact that lap was blasted off day 1, so what would be my next move if I were scum? I think I would want to blend in, or reveal information that I think would get me town equity. I think someone asked who it was that decided we were all cops that was a pretty good question imo.

Further you might be talking past each other you and titus. I think a more productive question is when did they start scum reading you and why?
Valid last point, I pointed it out earlier and didn't say explicitly......but found it odd that Titus and Ranger both scum read each other......yet both have me in their solve.

And my question to Titus about how would they act as town cop......well, I still would prefer a reponse from her, then we can examine her response
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1516 (ISO) » Tue Mar 05, 2024 4:33 pm

Post by Enchant »

I don't like Drew, his argumentation is pure nonsense, and not in sense i use.
Wizard-Mercenary

You need replacement/players ASAP? PM me! I almost always accept.
Political Clout
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1517 (ISO) » Tue Mar 05, 2024 4:41 pm

In post 1305, usesPython wrote:
In post 1300, JacksonVirgo wrote: I'm sitting on that for a moment
How sure are you
In post 1307, usesPython wrote: UNVOTE: PC

who do you want dead rn?
In post 1248, JacksonVirgo wrote: I doubt it's truly a Ganski/Ranger/PC solve but it sure feels like it
In post 1249, usesPython wrote:
In post 1248, JacksonVirgo wrote: I doubt it's truly a Ganski/Ranger/PC solve but it sure feels like it
Sometimes it really is that easy

VOTE: PC
the jacksonvirgo pocket spews as informed scum.
Ya basic!
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1518 (ISO) » Tue Mar 05, 2024 4:45 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 1516, Enchant wrote: I don't like Drew, his argumentation is pure nonsense, and not in sense i use.
Explain Zebra
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1519 (ISO) » Tue Mar 05, 2024 4:49 pm

Post by Enchant »

There's like 2 common approaches people take when double claims.

1. They aggressively pressure. Mostly unrealistic but happens.
2. They try out of their way to show that "no i am not this role" yet still gonna vote. More realistic.

It's kinda hard to fake.
Wizard-Mercenary

Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1520 (ISO) » Tue Mar 05, 2024 4:52 pm

Post by Enchant »

In post 1518, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 1516, Enchant wrote: I don't like Drew, his argumentation is pure nonsense, and not in sense i use.
Explain Zebra
As i said, your argumentations are pretty eh and more fit demagogue, not town member.
Wizard-Mercenary

Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1521 (ISO) » Tue Mar 05, 2024 4:54 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 1519, Enchant wrote: There's like 2 common approaches people take when double claims.

1. They aggressively pressure. Mostly unrealistic but happens.
2. They try out of their way to show that "no i am not this role" yet still gonna vote. More realistic.

It's kinda hard to fake.
As I said before, I didn't like how stark my shift was on lap after I saw his claim, in retrospect......read my notes PT and you will see I thought I was a goner

Just thought it was an obvious fake claim, I mean just look at my interactions with PC lol

Pre Edit: Do you know how to expose Titus?

Ranger did give a hint earlier
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1522 (ISO) » Tue Mar 05, 2024 5:53 pm

Post by Enchant »

I am strongly convinced at minimum 1 mafia claimed inno on me.

Need to figure who exactly.
Wizard-Mercenary

usesPython
usesPython
They/Them
Mafia Scum
usesPython
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #1523 (ISO) » Tue Mar 05, 2024 6:29 pm

Post by usesPython »

In post 1517, Political Clout wrote:
How sure are you

who do you want dead rn?

JV is obvtown
Plural | Nameless (They/He) and Alice (She/Her) and C (They/Them) and more
Political Clout
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1524 (ISO) » Tue Mar 05, 2024 6:41 pm

In post 1523, usesPython wrote:
In post 1517, Political Clout wrote:
How sure are you

who do you want dead rn?

JV is obvtown
doesn't explain why you are letting jv dictate your actions.
Ya basic!

Return to “Coney Island [Mini Theme Games]”