Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Pronoun: it/he

Post Post #1150 (ISO) » Sat Mar 02, 2024 3:18 pm

Post by Datisi »

vote count 1.10

with 14 votes in play, it takes 8 to make a decision. day 1 ends in (expired on 2024-03-09 21:00:00).

yeet
the worst [5]:
May, PenguinPower, Firebringer, davesaz, Jake The Wolfie
Pavowski [3]:
the worst, Dannflor, Brian Skies
PenguinPower [2]:
gob, NotAScum
Brian Skies [1]:
yessiree
yessiree [1]:
Pavowski

not voting [2]:
June, Oblivion

mod notesall flavour images were provided by GeorgeBailey, our wonderful backup mod!

flavourImage
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1151 (ISO) » Sat Mar 02, 2024 3:19 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 1148, gob wrote: we should sheep davesaz here everyone.
wait hold on are you just saying the opposite of what seems popular
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1152 (ISO) » Sat Mar 02, 2024 3:19 pm

Post by the worst »

GeorgeBailey I love you.
Oblivion
Oblivion
It/Its
Goon
Oblivion
It/Its
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: It/Its

Post Post #1153 (ISO) » Sat Mar 02, 2024 3:19 pm

Post by Oblivion »

In post 1145, the worst wrote:
In post 1140, Oblivion wrote:
In post 1135, the worst wrote:
In post 1134, Oblivion wrote:
In post 1124, the worst wrote:
In post 1121, Oblivion wrote:
In post 1118, the worst wrote:
In post 1111, Oblivion wrote: It... can someone interact with its thoughts please? It feels like the conversation is moving past it and it's trying with what little energy it has.
the main convo over the last page has been a bit of a fever dream in general. I'm around, and keen to discuss the things. I'm also still recovering from sickness this'll be cute
It knows the feeling, it has felt strongly like it's conveying its thoughts but it admits maybe it is feverdreaming.

Can you talk to it about May? It thinks you and I think differently about that slot.
I'mma drop some very surface thoughts because I'm aware I haven't been digesting this game as well as I need to and May isn't an easy sort.

I think May is really charismatic and very capable of leading original thoughts. I think May has been quick to test ideas and slow to commit to them, and I haven't minded May's ideas for the most part but there's really been nothing in there which has blown me away? Many of her earlier takes felt like they aligned with Firebringer's or were like, quite achievable by kinda following the tone of the thread.

I felt like the conversation between gob & Firebringer & Dann was about things which appear to align with May's interests and I was surprised to see her pop in without really advancing any reads or having a new perspective on anything

Like May is cool perspective incarnate as a player and I'm not seeing anything that excites me yet and it's making me increasingly nervous
So in your opinion May's lack of commitment to a position and thus lack of desire to make anything stick to her is indicative that she is setting up for later to have less possible bad reads/connectives on her? Or, rather, that this is a possibility she is capable of and thus something to be concerned about?
I'm not really interested in committing to a "this therefore that" on May rn, I have little interest in casing her and great interest in vibing

I think she's underwhelming, I think she's playing it safe and I'm finding her solving non-indiosyncratic & inauthentic I guess
Apologies, it... tends to think in If, Then manners to be able to understand possibilities. It knows that this will make its takes seem harsher than otherwise might be implied, but... it's how it thinks? Logical pathing from Intent.
No apologies needed, that's a much more sensible thought trajectory than my own and I find its logic very easy to parse :P I'm often a little bit hard to follow and even when I do make a case it tends to rely a bit on a vibe so I can see why it saw that and was like "ok but what next".

What's got it townreading May, or is there anything specific it could point to that conflicts with the impression of her that I'm getting?
It didn't have your impression, so it is going to review May's posting for sake of interrogating that concept and deciding if it thinks it is a possible angle May is taking.

It's townread on May came from a single post, but it's going to be weird to... let me grab it for you.
This is the law, written in the stars and seeds: in the end, all things must fail. They are old as the stars.
But not older.

And you, who have your human heart again, know all their secrets still.
This is the truth you will use to break them, to rend chains apart and set their prisoners free:
no one else has ever loved this way before.
gob
gob
he/him
Mafia Scum
gob
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1154 (ISO) » Sat Mar 02, 2024 3:19 pm

Post by gob »

what davesaz is voting the worst

Well i see the line in the sand.

VOTE: Pavowski
gob
gob
he/him
Mafia Scum
gob
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1155 (ISO) » Sat Mar 02, 2024 3:20 pm

Post by gob »

In post 1151, the worst wrote:
In post 1148, gob wrote: we should sheep davesaz here everyone.
wait hold on are you just saying the opposite of what seems popular
OH NO My contrarian roots have been exposed.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1156 (ISO) » Sat Mar 02, 2024 3:21 pm

Post by the worst »

Gob I'm enjoying your presence a lot in this game and idk if its because I'm town or because you're town or what.
Jake The Wolfie
Jake The Wolfie
he/they
Mafia Scum
Jake The Wolfie
he/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/they

Post Post #1157 (ISO) » Sat Mar 02, 2024 3:23 pm

Post by Jake The Wolfie »

In post 1142, Oblivion wrote:
In post 1141, Jake The Wolfie wrote: brian flashwagon dreams will have to wait another day.

VOTE: the worst
It thought you asking for Brian reads and then suddenly going "Vote Brian" and not really reading into or engaging with its argument was very strange. It feels like you were just seeking to recruit its vote for your benefit, with the knowledge of this post.

It... doesn't know what to make of that behaviour.
While the reads are a nice touch, I was expecting it to comply with my call to action. Duckland's wagon is boring and I want to run someone up that hasn't gathered attention.

Maybe I'll consider a vacation to Yessiree. I have no recollection of his posts, or even his avatar.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1158 (ISO) » Sat Mar 02, 2024 3:25 pm

Post by the worst »

I'm like very null-town on yessiree gimme a minute
Oblivion
Oblivion
It/Its
Goon
Oblivion
It/Its
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1159 (ISO) » Sat Mar 02, 2024 3:25 pm

Post by Oblivion »

In post 350, May wrote: O-Ring, Firebringer is a really easy late game read you should needle someone else more
This is the post where it sorted May as town. It has three reasonsings.

Firstly, it feels that the O-Ring thing being kept up as a consistent bit from her was something intended to include it, which it knows doesn't have to come from town but it felt like given her consistent inclusion of it, it was a townie trying to get another townie to feel involved.

This matches with its second point, that telling it to focus its strikes elsewhere was a transparent connective to Firebringer and that with no one choosing to correct her, that it wasn't untrue. So, if true, she did a connective to a slot that will become scumread later, it thinks that feels like town not looking after their own image, as opposed to scum redirecting it from Firebringer.

Thirdly, it thinks the tone in which May approaches it is one of... seeking to help, and it comes across without as much manipulation attempt as it thinks there could be, given that it enjoys interacting with May.

In general, May feels... like a genuine tonwie trying to help it, from this one post.
This is the law, written in the stars and seeds: in the end, all things must fail. They are old as the stars.
But not older.

This is the truth you will use to break them, to rend chains apart and set their prisoners free:
Oblivion
Oblivion
It/Its
Goon
Oblivion
It/Its
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1160 (ISO) » Sat Mar 02, 2024 3:27 pm

Post by Oblivion »

In post 1157, Jake The Wolfie wrote:
In post 1141, Jake The Wolfie wrote: brian flashwagon dreams will have to wait another day.

It thought you asking for Brian reads and then suddenly going "Vote Brian" and not really reading into or engaging with its argument was very strange. It feels like you were just seeking to recruit its vote for your benefit, with the knowledge of this post.

While the reads are a nice touch, I was expecting it to comply with my call to action. Duckland's wagon is boring and I want to run someone up that hasn't gathered attention.

Maybe I'll consider a vacation to Yessiree. I have no recollection of his posts, or even his avatar.
Why did you expect it to follow you and heed that call?
But not older.

the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1161 (ISO) » Sat Mar 02, 2024 3:32 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 236, yessiree wrote: VOTE: Dunn

fun is over
I liked this vote more than any other vote at this stage of the game and yessiree's later reasoning was serviceable, I like that he didn't overplay it
In post 441, yessiree wrote:
In post 440, the worst wrote: Was the Dunn vote rvs? was I baited?
Semi srs, he posted unsolicited self meta to towncase himself
--
In post 259, yessiree wrote: i have a crazy theory that the scum team is June + Pavowski + one of the 123s (Dunn)
I think pav's inclusion is astute, June was also a good push and actually idk why Dunn is still in here but it's not important
In post 388, yessiree wrote:
In post 386, the worst wrote:
In post 236, yessiree wrote: VOTE: Dunn

fun is over
VOTE: Dunn

I don't see this at all tbh but I always hated fun
i was literally about to vote you

well played ducky
Good reaction imo given iirc firebringer & may were starting to throw my name around
In post 416, yessiree wrote:
In post 412, the worst wrote:
In post 324, Firebringer wrote: idk who i would kill regardless of what Gob flipped. I haven't really been thinking about any associations if gob was scum. I don't even really think gob is scum right now, we are assuming a lot of things at this point and bound to be wrong on a few assumptions.

If gob is town then idk what that means for June or Dunnyboi
If gob is scum it probably means at least June is town
is gob someone ur actively interested in killing, or just ur top choice in a vacuum?

is there anything u can say to the gob-june t/m vibe here or just a vibe
i don't really vibe with this line of questioning

feels like something only scum would ask
This is incorrect but I kinda see where he's coming from I'm being very over the top for d1, but my intent was to see if I could trock firebringer into thinking about those reads from a t/s perspective rather than an "if this then that" kinda thing
In post 697, yessiree wrote: i think brian skies' OMGUS shitpush is pretty town
same (but rude) though idk why yessiree is still voting brian skies at this point :(
In post 698, yessiree wrote: sus people list

tier 1
June, Dunn, the worst

tier 2
Pavowski, NotAScum
he's voting someone who isn't even on his list of 5 scum suspects in a game with 3 scum oh maybe I hate that.......

but broadly I liked his tier 2 and found his tier 1 a bit odd

huh maybe this read is outdated
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1162 (ISO) » Sat Mar 02, 2024 3:33 pm

Post by the worst »

I think I need to see yessiree's update on a few things before I can really re-evaluate but I'm downgrading to null idk if I actually care about what I was seeing originally
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1163 (ISO) » Sat Mar 02, 2024 3:39 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 1159, Oblivion wrote:
In post 350, May wrote: O-Ring, Firebringer is a really easy late game read you should needle someone else more
This is the post where it sorted May as town. It has three reasonsings.

Firstly, it feels that the O-Ring thing being kept up as a consistent bit from her was something intended to include it, which it knows doesn't have to come from town but it felt like given her consistent inclusion of it, it was a townie trying to get another townie to feel involved.

This matches with its second point, that telling it to focus its strikes elsewhere was a transparent connective to Firebringer and that with no one choosing to correct her, that it wasn't untrue. So, if true, she did a connective to a slot that will become scumread later, it thinks that feels like town not looking after their own image, as opposed to scum redirecting it from Firebringer.

Thirdly, it thinks the tone in which May approaches it is one of... seeking to help, and it comes across without as much manipulation attempt as it thinks there could be, given that it enjoys interacting with May.

In general, May feels... like a genuine tonwie trying to help it, from this one post.
I see where its coming from. I do think May is a highly charismatic player, and I'd be very careful about sorting her from a purely introspective perspective. That said I'm in a world where I do think we've kinda just got very different pings from her, and it's hard to have a very high confidence read on her at this point.

I'd need to meta dive to prove or disprove this, and I don't have the energy, but I wouldn't be surprised if nicknames are something May had done as mafia roughly equally as often as she has as town. Please don't take this too seriously - I am not confident I'm right, just where my head is at.

Looking at the inclusion perspective - I do think it appears towny and I think its conversation with May at the start of this day was p instrumental in that. So that is something May has done that has had a constructive effect on my reads. I'm not confident it can't come from scum-May but wanted to grant that.
Jake The Wolfie
Jake The Wolfie
he/they
Mafia Scum
Jake The Wolfie
he/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1164 (ISO) » Sat Mar 02, 2024 3:41 pm

In post 1160, Oblivion wrote:
In post 1157, Jake The Wolfie wrote:

Why did you expect it to follow you and heed that call?
I was more hoping that it, or someone else, would
Oblivion
Oblivion
It/Its
Goon
Oblivion
It/Its
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1165 (ISO) » Sat Mar 02, 2024 3:46 pm

Post by Oblivion »

Yes, but why choose to engage it specifically, given you didn't do that for anyone else?
But not older.

Jake The Wolfie
Jake The Wolfie
he/they
Mafia Scum
Jake The Wolfie
he/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1166 (ISO) » Sat Mar 02, 2024 4:27 pm

In post 1165, Oblivion wrote: Yes, but why choose to engage it specifically, given you didn't do that for anyone else?
Most of the people in-thread at that time were already set in their votes, also you were a new voice that gave me the idea to switch gears.
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1167 (ISO) » Sat Mar 02, 2024 4:39 pm

Post by PenguinPower »

In post 1156, the worst wrote: Gob I'm enjoying your presence a lot in this game and idk if its because I'm town or because you're town or what.
Interesting. I’m town and I am not.
<(") | (")>
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng

Post Post #1168 (ISO) » Sat Mar 02, 2024 4:44 pm

Post by PenguinPower »

Weird thought. Could it be because gob voted your counter wagon?
<(") | (")>
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng

Post Post #1169 (ISO) » Sat Mar 02, 2024 4:44 pm

Post by PenguinPower »

Nah. That’s too weird.
<(") | (")>
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #1170 (ISO) » Sat Mar 02, 2024 4:45 pm

Post by Firebringer »

I think Worstie just likes everyone so that statement means nothing. I would normally accuse worstie of buddying but its like w/e
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #1171 (ISO) » Sat Mar 02, 2024 4:46 pm

Post by Firebringer »

if i was going for real conspiracy worstie is trying to get people to think him and gob are aligned.
Show
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng

Post Post #1172 (ISO) » Sat Mar 02, 2024 4:47 pm

Post by PenguinPower »

I mean if ducky goes today I’m hypothetically shooting gob tonight regardless of the flip.
<(") | (")>
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #1173 (ISO) » Sat Mar 02, 2024 4:48 pm

Post by Firebringer »

are u finally dropping the pretense that ur a "VT". Or we still going with ur a hypo-vigilante bird
Show

PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng

Post Post #1174 (ISO) » Sat Mar 02, 2024 4:49 pm

Post by PenguinPower »

Yeah. I’m not actually going to answer that.
<(") | (")>

Return to “Central Park [Open Games]”