BlakAdder
BlakAdder
Goon
BlakAdder
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1250 (ISO) » Thu Dec 18, 2008 5:23 pm

Post by BlakAdder »

Did you not see my post just now or are you just ignoring me?
Game Record (W-L-T)
Town: 1-2-1
Mafia: 1-2-0
Third-party: 1-0-0
Zilla
Zilla
Mafia Scum
Zilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1251 (ISO) » Thu Dec 18, 2008 5:24 pm

Post by Zilla »

BlakAdder wrote:OH MY CRAP ZONEACE CHARTER BOTH OF YOU SHUT UP
God, does this ridiculous childish back-and-forth between the two of them not scream scum distancing to anybody else? There's little to no doubt in my mind that at least one of the two, if not both of them, is scum.
unvote, vote: ZONEACE
because I feel he is the more likely of the two. If either of you wants to convince me that you're town, stop saying the same crap to each other over and over and say something original.
I think you're picking the wrong pony there. Why is ZoneAce a better candidate?

ZoneAce has been trying to say different things to Charter, but Charter doesn't have anything on ZoneAce except for Wolf's "slip."
Aware of that. However, you are attacking him repeatedly. Assault and battery can lead to death if sustained over a period of time. ~ Cybele
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #1252 (ISO) » Thu Dec 18, 2008 5:26 pm

Post by ZONEACE »

BlakAdder wrote:Did you not see my post just now or are you just ignoring me?
Oh, im just ignoring you.

see Zilla's last post as to the reason why.
Late twenties, early Thursdays
BlakAdder
BlakAdder
Goon
BlakAdder
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1253 (ISO) » Thu Dec 18, 2008 5:31 pm

Post by BlakAdder »

I have not seen ZoneAce try to say anything to Charter besides attacking him for the "especially if you're town" case. It's true that this is all that the Zone/NS/Wolf wagon started on, but there are more things to go on now. It's true that Charter's just been saying the same thing back to Zone as well, and to be honest, the difference between them isn't that big. But it looks to me like Charter's at least trying to put a decent case together, but Zone has just been going "Charter had a bad reason for starting the wagon on me in the first place. He must be scum!" Except make that all caps and add several cuss words.
Game Record (W-L-T)
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #1254 (ISO) » Thu Dec 18, 2008 5:32 pm

Post by ZONEACE »

EDBWOP

KMD still needs to explain why we shouldn't string him up next for the assinine Truth Or Dare attack on prozac.
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #1255 (ISO) » Thu Dec 18, 2008 5:33 pm

Post by ZONEACE »

BlakAdder wrote: But it looks to me like Charter's at least trying to put a decent case together, but Zone has just been going "Charter had a bad reason for starting the wagon on me in the first place. .

Mind pointing out where this MIRACULOUS case he has made is? Cause ITS NOT THERE.
Hybris
Hybris
Goon
Hybris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1256 (ISO) » Thu Dec 18, 2008 6:10 pm

Post by Hybris »

ZONEACE wrote:
charter wrote:
Zilla wrote:I don't like your reconsideration of the importance of flavor, especially after you houdned Zilla 1 for talking about flavor day 1, and suddenly flavor is a good thing to bank on to save ZoneAce? I don't like how much credit you put in his claim, since it's still enitrely possible he got lucky with a fake role claim, and it's also possible that Joe was town but Bonnie was scum.
Thank you, was waiting for someone else to point this out so I don't have to put up with OMGUS nonsense.
how the christ is it OMGUS? I thought your bullshit was bullshit before i ever replaced into the game. "especially if you're town" is not a valid reason to vote someone. YOU ARE FULL OF CRAP. And now that you've been called out all you have to say is "waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah its OMGUS, waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah"

Seriously, if you've already given up on actually participating why are you still here?
Honestly, he does have a legitimate point there. You could call OMGUS on him attacking your position by saying he was only doing it because you attacked him and were making a big case on him. Thats how it would be OMGUS nonsense.

Though, I think its because you really aren't paying too much attention to his posts anymore, which makes me wonder a bit. Your post seems to act like he called OMGUS on you, or say that you did it to him already rather than his talking about how people would call OMGUS on him.
Hybris
Hybris
Goon
Hybris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1257 (ISO) » Thu Dec 18, 2008 6:15 pm

Post by Hybris »

ZONEACE wrote:
BlakAdder wrote: But it looks to me like Charter's at least trying to put a decent case together, but Zone has just been going "Charter had a bad reason for starting the wagon on me in the first place. .

Mind pointing out where this MIRACULOUS case he has made is? Cause ITS NOT THERE.
Oh, and I think in his argument, the key word is
trying
. Just an fyi.
Zilla
Zilla
Mafia Scum
Zilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1258 (ISO) » Thu Dec 18, 2008 8:42 pm

Post by Zilla »

It's not that Charter made a bad case, it's the way he advocates it, the way he thinks it's a valid reason for a lynch, and the way he ignores everything, (and I do mean everything) else in the game. At best, he's an anti-town townie, and an unrepentant one at that. His alignment will say a lot about a lot of people in this game.
Aware of that. However, you are attacking him repeatedly. Assault and battery can lead to death if sustained over a period of time. ~ Cybele
Zilla
Zilla
Mafia Scum
Zilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1259 (ISO) » Thu Dec 18, 2008 8:47 pm

Post by Zilla »

ZONEACE wrote:EDBWOP

KMD still needs to explain why we shouldn't string him up next for the assinine Truth Or Dare attack on prozac.
Maybe because, unlike Charter, he didn't try to say Porochaz needs to be lynched and is undeniably scum. I will say his case is totally weak, but he's not pushing it to ludicrousness like Charter, and not to mention, he isn't tunnelvisioned and has offered lots of input on other situations in the game aside from his strange one.

I'll tell you all something; if you actually have a solid case, it shouldn't be based on one post or one point; you should be able to find a motive behind all their actions and use more than one post or point for your attack.
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1260 (ISO) » Thu Dec 18, 2008 10:45 pm

Post by LlamaFluff »

charter awaong sutpid, zonewagon doent make sens when you look at the all improtant flavor, llama killed twleve pack and then some. tubby wagon the good one.
Co-host of The USL Show
GeoGuessr: USL Pony
Fall Guys: Scary Hopping Bonkus
Zilla
Zilla
Mafia Scum
Zilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1261 (ISO) » Fri Dec 19, 2008 12:11 am

Post by Zilla »

What wagon? You're alone on his case at the moment.

That said, I have my suspicions of Tubby/Puta as well, but Charter's topping my list.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #1262 (ISO) » Fri Dec 19, 2008 3:30 am

Post by populartajo »

Regarding our "mommy", I looked to some posts from wolf and KOC, trying to look for some interrelation between them since I assume both should be looking each other, but I found nothing. Pretty inclined to believe Zone's claim, though. Seems too hard to craft to be a fakeclaim and someone said before farside likes babies. Seems plausible.
Would come back with a decent suspect, although this Charter-Zilla-Fluff-BA-RF chat is making me nervous, dont know why yet.
Call me Tajo.
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12894
Coming summer 2010: Tajo's Starcraft Mafia.
Tajo's MagictheGathering Mafia
elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #1263 (ISO) » Fri Dec 19, 2008 4:48 am

Post by elvis_knits »

unvote

I want to move my vote to someone who pushed TM wagon over TI... I meant to do some research but haven't had the time. From memory, thinking BA, Poro... I'm sure there are others to think about too.
Talk nerdy to me.

"We must be willing to let go of the life we planned so as to have the life that is waiting for us." -Joseph Campbell
forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #1264 (ISO) » Fri Dec 19, 2008 7:05 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

charter awaong sutpid, zonewagon doent make sens when you look at the all improtant flavor, llama killed twleve pack and then some. tubby wagon the good one.
HEYSH! Aren't
I
shupposhed to be the drunksh!?
It's not that Charter made a bad case, it's the way he advocates it, the way he thinks it's a valid reason for a lynch, and the way he ignores everything, (and I do mean everything) else in the game. At best, he's an anti-town townie, and an unrepentant one at that. His alignment will say a lot about a lot of people in this game.
shoundsh dangeroushly closhe to polishy :S...not shure I likesh.
llama killed twleve pack
ONLY SHCUM WOULD KILLSH BEER! Llamaflush needsh to die :P.

The sharter wagon...acshully ishn't that badsh...but I shtill feel like we wouldsh be letting go of schum in frontsh of ush if we don't linsh TM :S.
"Never have I seen anybody glorify their own lynch."
-StrangerCoug

TTGL Mafia is over. Going to mod [b]Umineko No [color=red]Na[/color]ku Koro Ni[/b] Mafia. Pre-/ins, as always, are accepted.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1265 (ISO) » Fri Dec 19, 2008 7:22 am

Post by farside22 »

Lois: He just left without saying anything? Where would he go?
Peter: I don't know. I just asked him to buy me some peanuts and crackerjacks.
Brian: I don't care if he ever gets back... I wasn't being cute, I really hope he's dead.

Vote count:

ZONEACE 3 vote: (charter, tubby216, BlakAdder)
Porochaz 1 vote: (Kmd4390)
TonyMontana 2 vote: (forbiddanlight, Acid Flux)
charter 3 vote: (ZONEACE, Zilla, Porochaz)
tubby 1 vote: (LlamaFluff)
Hybris 1 vote: (RestFermata)

Not voting:

Hybris
Elivs knits
populartajo
TonyMontana
CoheedCambria09

Day 2 deadline is December 29th, 3:30pm PST
With 16 alive it will take 9 to lynch
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #1266 (ISO) » Fri Dec 19, 2008 7:30 am

Post by charter »

God I'm forgetful. Game I was just in, check out Kinetic's claim midway through this post. Searching masons, look familiar? Guess what, he was given so much credit because of it he got the vig lynched, and then a nearly confirmed cop and won the game for scum.

Claiming something "believable" doesn't erase scummy actions.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1267 (ISO) » Fri Dec 19, 2008 9:49 am

Post by farside22 »

As the holidays approach. I felt a need to do my own approach to the holidays for this mafia game and bring to you this delightful little lyeric from Family Guy.

Peter Griffin:
Nothing else has worked so far
So I'll wish upon a star
Wonderous shining speck of light
I need a Jew

Lois makes me take the rap
Cause our checkbook looks like crap
Since I can't give her a slap
I need a Jew

Where to find
A Baum or Steen or Stein
To teach me how to whine and do
my taaaaaxesss...

Though by many they're abhored
Hebrew people I've adored
Even though they killed my Lord
I need a Jew

Max:
Hi, my name's Max Weinstein,
my car just broke down,
can I use you phone?

Peter:
Now my troubles are all through
I have a Jew!

NOW BACK TO THE GAME.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
tubby216
tubby216
Mafia Scum
tubby216
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1268 (ISO) » Fri Dec 19, 2008 12:11 pm

Post by tubby216 »

ok so the other game that was monopolizing my time is now over,, i should be able to devote more time to this one now
"I swear tubby is scum in every game I've read, even some of the ones he wasn't in. "~Vi
"Whether you love him or hate him, Tubby is an excellent scumhunter."~BM
[b]need 0 replacements for open189 pm me[/b]
BlakAdder
BlakAdder
Goon
BlakAdder
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1269 (ISO) » Fri Dec 19, 2008 3:36 pm

Post by BlakAdder »

ZONEACE wrote:

For one, the operative word is trying. For two, while Charter himself has not made any new points against you, others have.
Game Record (W-L-T)
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #1270 (ISO) » Fri Dec 19, 2008 3:43 pm

Post by ZONEACE »

BlakAdder wrote:
ZONEACE wrote:

For one, the operative word is trying. For two, while Charter himself has not made any new points against you, others have.
NO he's NOT "trying" to put together a case. the only thing he has brought up against me is "especially if you're town" other people may have raised points, but charter hasn't done anything but try to pin a scum lable on me for those 4 words. So please, stop defending his tunnel vision, it doesn't make you look good.
BlakAdder
BlakAdder
Goon
BlakAdder
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1271 (ISO) » Fri Dec 19, 2008 3:47 pm

Post by BlakAdder »

I'm not defending his tunnel vision, I'm defending the wagon on you. Just because the wagon starter hasn't done much doesn't nullify the other scummy things that people have pointed out about you.
On a seperate note, do you have anything on Charter besides his tunnel vision.
Game Record (W-L-T)
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #1272 (ISO) » Fri Dec 19, 2008 3:56 pm

Post by ZONEACE »

BlakAdder wrote:I'm not defending his tunnel vision, I'm defending the wagon on you. Just because the wagon starter hasn't done much doesn't nullify the other scummy things that people have pointed out about you.
On a seperate note, do you have anything on Charter besides his tunnel vision.
Tunnel Vision, bullshit case, lying about bullshit case, his reaction to being called out about his bullshit case. His hypocrisy about his bullshit case in post 326.

I'll go back and look at him in iso to see what else he has inevitably done that is scummy.
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1273 (ISO) » Fri Dec 19, 2008 9:45 pm

Post by LlamaFluff »

More on why PP-Tubby is the right lynch as opposed to the fail wagons we have going on right now. I am starting to think that people aren’t even going to listen to me though. If you will not believe me though, I will make you believe me.

On his initial replacement, Tubby says that he doesn’t see any case on TM or on TI after a reread. Eventually he comes to the conclusion that Zilla is his top suspect (why was there so much passive Zilla hate D1 really?).

When he finished catching up, he came to the conclusion that he didn’t see any case on TI, he even goes as far as to call TI helpful. There is an attempt to pawn off part of the TI case in saying that everyone has lurked at parts of this game (which really isn’t true), which ignores the point TI lurked with the intent of lurking, and would only come out when called on.

Zilla suddenly becomes someone who he has no read on, as deadline is impending and the only real choices are TM and TI. The read there is passed off as confused and sparatic, so it merits what appears to be a FoS.

The vote goes to TM for – not being helpful. Yes that was the entire reason. Given that he needed to vote for TM if he wanted to have a legitimate shot at saving TI a streach was needed, especially after claiming not to see a case on TM a mere 18 hours ago. Once he reread in isolation though, TM was scummy to him, or should I say not helpful.

Tubby has yet to make a case on anyone, or go any farther then “TM is not helpful” in reasoning for a vote. Today he has voted for NS on what everyone else has said, mixed with pressure. This combined with what PP did makes me comfortable in this lynch.

Added thing too is that KoC actually would of made sense coming from PP-scum since he was one of the only people who really wanted PP dead and was pushing that case even when there were others who were trying to stop it from happening and pushing other things.
Co-host of The USL Show
GeoGuessr: USL Pony
Fall Guys: Scary Hopping Bonkus
Zilla
Zilla
Mafia Scum
Zilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1274 (ISO) » Sat Dec 20, 2008 1:29 am

Post by Zilla »

Except for Zilla 1 being all over PutaPuta, you mean...

Your analysis right there actually detracted from me wanting to lynch him, it reads like a confused townie, not scum. Zilla 1 was not a strong scum patsy lynch, that angle doesn't fit with scum behavior. My only desire for lynching tubby now is from Puta's actions.

Again, you're being very coercive with lines like "If you will not believe me though, I will make you believe me." Why in the world would you even include that, no matter what your alignment is?

I'm almost feeling BlakAdder over Charter, because he pushed TM over TI both yesterday and today, and he's defending Charter much more than Charter is defending himself. That seems pretty logical of scum trying to cover for a newbie scum player.

I'm thinking they're both scum at this point, but there seems to be more reason to vote BA than there does Charter.

Unvote: Charter
Vote: BlakAdder

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”