Survivor
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #5600 (ISO) » Fri Jan 26, 2024 5:01 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 5597, yessiree wrote:
Spoiler: context from over easy
In post 554, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 553, yessiree wrote:
In post 549, Doctor Drew wrote: This is where I am kinda at, you and Aureal both kinda in the null slot, with me maybe slightly leaning scum on her.....so I wouldn't be too opposed to a wagon on her.

I feel like Alianna is being same ol townAlianna, and until she proves me wrong I will trust her read on yessir. And I feel, as I said, yessir and RC are the background players(or as Bone put it, in my blind spot), and RC seems to be making posts that don't seem genuine.

I could see you as scum, but I just feel you are in your town meta, but don't feel as strong about that as I do as Alianna.

Bone I just feel better about in general after really thinking about it. But the strongman thing is still a possibility, so I can't discount that possibility
why are you delegating ur read on me to Alianna? and why does it hinges entirely on ur townread of alianna?
you've played with me a fair bit so i would think you know how i operate at a baseline, and i have enough content this game for you to work with to formulate ur own opinion
I have formulated my read on you, I even described it as 'meh'........and when my probably top town read is voting you, I will listen to them on a 'meh' slot such as yours.

You are leaving out that I am voting RC and not you, I feel good keeping the wagon between you two......and personally feel better that RC would be scum over you.
In post 561, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 556, yessiree wrote:
In post 549, Doctor Drew wrote: This is where I am kinda at, you and Aureal both kinda in the null slot, with me maybe slightly leaning scum on her.....so I wouldn't be too opposed to a wagon on her.

I feel like Alianna is being same ol townAlianna, and until she proves me wrong I will trust her read on yessir. And I feel, as I said, yessir and RC are the background players(or as Bone put it, in my blind spot), and RC seems to be making posts that don't seem genuine.

I could see you as scum, but I just feel you are in your town meta, but don't feel as strong about that as I do as Alianna.

Bone I just feel better about in general after really thinking about it. But the strongman thing is still a possibility, so I can't discount that possibility
why are you delegating ur read on me to Alianna? and why does it hinges entirely on ur townread of alianna?
you've played with me a fair bit so i would think you know how i operate at a baseline, and i have enough content this game for you to work with to formulate ur own opinion
I have formulated my read on you, I even described it as 'meh'........and when my probably top town read is voting you, I will listen to them on a 'meh' slot such as yours.

You are leaving out that I am voting RC and not you, I feel good keeping the wagon between you two......and personally feel better that RC would be scum over you.
my dude, that is equivalent to not having formulated a read on me because there is zero thought process behind that read, so seems to me you are hiding behind ur alianna townread to not take any accountability

and the same can be said about that entire post, there is zero authenticity behind any read in that list
Excuse me, my dude.

You are acting like I was town reading you and the Alianna came around and voted you and that made me change my tune. And again, I voted RC since I had a similar feel about you that I had with RC......so I liked these competing wagons.

And that read list was inspired by std's post about no one else scum reading Aureal. I started comparing her to everyone else, and then turned into just a read list.....mainly for my own use tbh......

Pre Edit: Figured that was coming lol
Again, explain your point here.

That I called you scum here?

I also was actively calling my buddy as scum as well.

And trying to use my buddy(RC) against you.....and trying to make Aureal look bad.

And I was scum there.

So.......what are you doing?
'dREW DID IT BETTER' - T-Bone
'doctor drew our hero' - Shiki
'I love playing with him, he's got an amazing presence to him that just feels like the game is lacking something when he's not there' - JacksonVirgo
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5601 (ISO) » Fri Jan 26, 2024 5:02 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 5600, Doctor Drew wrote:

my dude, that is equivalent to not having formulated a read on me because there is zero thought process behind that read, so seems to me you are hiding behind ur alianna townread to not take any accountability

and the same can be said about that entire post, there is zero authenticity behind any read in that list
Excuse me, my dude.

You are acting like I was town reading you and the Alianna came around and voted you and that made me change my tune. And again, I voted RC since I had a similar feel about you that I had with RC......so I liked these competing wagons.

And that read list was inspired by std's post about no one else scum reading Aureal. I started comparing her to everyone else, and then turned into just a read list.....mainly for my own use tbh......

And trying to use my buddy(RC) against you.....and trying to make Aureal look bad.

And I was scum there.

*called you scum there(also here lol)
'I love playing with him, he's got an amazing presence to him that just feels like the game is lacking something when he's not there' - JacksonVirgo
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5602 (ISO) » Fri Jan 26, 2024 5:03 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 5599, yessiree wrote: I have an 100% accuracy reading the Doctor Drew baby

Ain't nothing you can do 'bout it
Remember when you said that and I was town
yessiree
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he

Post Post #5603 (ISO) » Fri Jan 26, 2024 5:06 pm

Post by yessiree »

In post 5602, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 5599, yessiree wrote: I have an 100% accuracy reading the Doctor Drew baby

Remember when I didn't call you scum in the end
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5604 (ISO) » Fri Jan 26, 2024 5:13 pm

Post by Enchant »

progame play:

1. force elim
2. at E-1 say "hmm maybe town"
3. 100 accurace
Wizard-Mercenary

You need replacement/players ASAP? PM me! I almost always accept.
yessiree
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5605 (ISO) » Fri Jan 26, 2024 5:13 pm

Post by yessiree »

In post 5600, Doctor Drew wrote:

Excuse me, my dude.

And I was scum there.

so now you wanna engage with me

how about u explain what ur initial read of me is based on first?
yessiree
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5606 (ISO) » Fri Jan 26, 2024 5:14 pm

Post by yessiree »

In post 5604, Enchant wrote: progame play:

1. force elim
3. 100 accurace
final result is what matters

everything else is part of the process
usesPython
usesPython
They/Them
Mafia Scum
usesPython
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #5607 (ISO) » Fri Jan 26, 2024 5:15 pm

Post by usesPython »

In post 5604, Enchant wrote: progame play:

1. force elim
3. 100 accurace
If they flip scum just say "hmm maybe town" was a reaction test
Plural | Nameless (They/He) and Alice (She/Her) and C (They/Them) and more
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5608 (ISO) » Fri Jan 26, 2024 5:16 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 5603, yessiree wrote:
In post 5602, Doctor Drew wrote:

Remember when I didn't call you scum in the end
But in the end you are calling me scum here

Difference there is you were trying to figure me out, here you are just sussing me for sussing you

Goes back to the pocketing me, you thought from a personality standpoint I wouldn't vote you......especially when I put you in the group of people I said could be town.
yessiree
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5609 (ISO) » Fri Jan 26, 2024 5:18 pm

Post by yessiree »

I tried to figure you out but you were all like "nah not playing that game"???
yessiree
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5610 (ISO) » Fri Jan 26, 2024 5:21 pm

Post by yessiree »

How the hell have I been buddying Drew

If anything I feel like it's the other way around...
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5611 (ISO) » Fri Jan 26, 2024 5:21 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 5609, yessiree wrote: I tried to figure you out but you were all like "nah not playing that game"???
So why stop at that?
yessiree
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5612 (ISO) » Fri Jan 26, 2024 5:26 pm

Post by yessiree »

In post 5611, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 5609, yessiree wrote: I tried to figure you out but you were all like "nah not playing that game"???
So why stop at that?
where did you get that impression?
yessiree
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5613 (ISO) » Fri Jan 26, 2024 5:28 pm

Post by yessiree »

In post 5608, Doctor Drew wrote: Difference there is you were trying to figure me out, here you are just sussing me for sussing you
lets get the story straight

you're sussing me for sussing you cause i asked enchant to vote you
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5614 (ISO) » Fri Jan 26, 2024 5:57 pm

Post by Enchant »

Let's play more hilarious game called "call enchant conftown or get in stupid debate"
Wizard-Mercenary

Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5615 (ISO) » Sat Jan 27, 2024 4:16 am

Post by Bingle »

In post 5588, davesaz wrote:
Votes for {'Aristeia': 3, 'Titus': 2, 'usesPython': 2, 'unvote': 3, 'lemon.tangerine': 2, 'yessiree':1}
Looking at the context, the 2 Titus votes have Ari votes in between, one of the votes on the Naerys/lemon slot could be a distancing vote and the other could be a bus. The Python vote may have some foundation. TBH I haven't reviewed Bingle's posts lately (this came from looking at vote patterns) so I don't now if the yess vote has a foundation or if it's simply group POE based.
I can’t speak for votes prior to me, but the lemon one was because lemon seemed like they were caught for the wrong reasons scum and the yes one is personal PoE mixed with actually being curious as to who would step up to defend yes and who wouldn’t.
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5616 (ISO) » Sat Jan 27, 2024 4:17 am

Post by Bingle »

In post 5614, Enchant wrote: Let's play more hilarious game called "call enchant conftown or get in stupid debate"
I’m in. What do you think is the most delicious bar soap? I’d prefer to argue Dove, but I can pick another if you want to argue Dove.
yessiree
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5617 (ISO) » Sat Jan 27, 2024 4:41 am

Post by yessiree »

In post 5614, Enchant wrote: Let's play more hilarious game called "call enchant conftown or get in stupid debate"
stupid debate for $500
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5618 (ISO) » Sat Jan 27, 2024 5:31 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

@Mod, V/LA this weekend
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #5619 (ISO) » Sat Jan 27, 2024 5:33 am

Post by Firebringer »

In post 5616, Bingle wrote:
I’m in. What do you think is the most delicious bar soap? I’d prefer to argue Dove, but I can pick another if you want to argue Dove.
Tide
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5620 (ISO) » Sat Jan 27, 2024 7:32 pm

Post by Enchant »

Dead agme
Wizard-Mercenary

usesPython
usesPython
They/Them
Mafia Scum
usesPython
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5621 (ISO) » Sat Jan 27, 2024 10:13 pm

Post by usesPython »

Can we just finalize a towncore and finish this up already, no one's really playing here anymore
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5622 (ISO) » Sat Jan 27, 2024 11:24 pm

Post by Enchant »

In post 5621, usesPython wrote: Can we just finalize a towncore and finish this up already, no one's really playing here anymore
Only if i sit in all 5 positions.
Wizard-Mercenary

usesPython
usesPython
They/Them
Mafia Scum
usesPython
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5623 (ISO) » Sat Jan 27, 2024 11:29 pm

Post by usesPython »

Letting you endgame as a joke would be pretty funny
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #5624 (ISO) » Sun Jan 28, 2024 12:40 am

Post by Theta Alpine »

happy scumday python

this game is currently quite stagnant yup
alter of rautherdir
as town won 5 games | lost 6 games | mislimd 3 times | dayvigged once | nightkilled 3 times | vengekilled once | survived 3 times
as scum won 5 games | lost 1 game | eliminated twice | dayvigged once | vigged once | survived once | perfect scum victory once
and if you count large normal 204 then i won that game after replacing out as scum

Return to “Central Park [Open Games]”