Mafia Reunion | Postgame

Large Theme Games (based on source material and/or changes to mechanics/rules)
(14+ players)
. Signup Threads In Queue Forum
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1675 (ISO) » Sun Jan 14, 2024 6:20 pm

Post by Roden »

In post 1658, Flavor Leaf wrote: It’s different because a normal doctor would see a night kill, which could help them lean “oh i didn’t protect” but a no kill would have doc believe they did protect.

There’s nothing here for him to be able to know either way. I do think it helps because the others could have only been targeted on specific nights, but i don’t think it’s impossible that they were.

Cakez was in the name list, and if scum IS one of Blair or Nova, they would know 100% the other one of them is a free conversion.
If I were in Dan's position, I would feel pretty confident that my action succeeded if I were able to directly target people and not have to guess names. And even if I had doubts, I don't think it's helpful to waffle on whether or not my role is even doing anything in that situation. Dan kinda HAS to show confidence here or he'll look scummy for it.

Also I don't think Blair/Nova are a 100% free conversion? The Ascetic slots real name isn't public yet.
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1676 (ISO) » Sun Jan 14, 2024 6:23 pm

Post by ActionDan »

In post 1672, Flavor Leaf wrote: The issues are clearly coming from things beyond what the night actions are. I picked up on that not even being that thread.
This started from Drew thinking I was spewing TMI from assuming he targeted Maestro N1 because he thought I was group scum that unsuccessfully converted Maestro. Then he thinks in the FG PT I posted to the wrong PT because I transitioned apropos of nothing about a different topic about FL
I'll give you a moment to let that sink in
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1677 (ISO) » Sun Jan 14, 2024 6:23 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 1675, Roden wrote:
In post 1658, Flavor Leaf wrote: It’s different because a normal doctor would see a night kill, which could help them lean “oh i didn’t protect” but a no kill would have doc believe they did protect.

There’s nothing here for him to be able to know either way. I do think it helps because the others could have only been targeted on specific nights, but i don’t think it’s impossible that they were.

Cakez was in the name list, and if scum IS one of Blair or Nova, they would know 100% the other one of them is a free conversion.
If I were in Dan's position, I would feel pretty confident that my action succeeded if I were able to directly target people and not have to guess names. And even if I had doubts, I don't think it's helpful to waffle on whether or not my role is even doing anything in that situation. Dan kinda HAS to show confidence here or he'll look scummy for it.

Also I don't think Blair/Nova are a 100% free conversion? The Ascetic slots real name isn't public yet.
Roden,

Why would Dan assume it was me that stopped the possible conversion of Maestro if Dan already targeted them with their role?
'dREW DID IT BETTER' - T-Bone
'doctor drew our hero' - Shiki
'I love playing with him, he's got an amazing presence to him that just feels like the game is lacking something when he's not there' - JacksonVirgo
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1678 (ISO) » Sun Jan 14, 2024 6:25 pm

Post by Roden »

In post 1677, Doctor Drew wrote:

Roden,

Why would Dan assume it was me that stopped the possible conversion of Maestro if Dan already targeted them with their role?
Can you paraphrase the post in your PT where he said this?
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1679 (ISO) » Sun Jan 14, 2024 6:25 pm

Post by ActionDan »

In post 1677, Doctor Drew wrote: Why would Dan assume it was me that stopped the possible conversion of Maestro if Dan already targeted them with their role?
I assumed nothing of the sort. My question in the PT to you was the equivalent of "You targeted Maestro N1, right?"
Maestro
Maestro
They/Them/Any
Jack of All Trades
Maestro
They/Them/Any
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: They/Them/Any

Post Post #1680 (ISO) » Sun Jan 14, 2024 6:28 pm

Post by Maestro »

yeah this is unhinged of Drew, IMO, based on the post I read in PT

I had absolutely no idea what was going on bc of how far-from-that-post you had to jump to a conclusion to get to this point, like holy fk

now that the other game's ended I can say: ffs FLeaf, either commit to something instead of waffling before you make Town lose this game too or realize you're not always going to be able to strongarm your way through a game by yourself. WEhether you like it or not you need others on your side; you need to shut up & follow if you don't know what's up now & then, just my advice...
Maestro
Maestro
They/Them/Any
Jack of All Trades
Maestro
They/Them/Any
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1681 (ISO) » Sun Jan 14, 2024 6:29 pm

Post by Maestro »

idk if I'm voting or not but UNVOTE:
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1682 (ISO) » Sun Jan 14, 2024 6:36 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 1678, Roden wrote:

Roden,

In post 1679, ActionDan wrote:
In post 1677, Doctor Drew wrote: Why would Dan assume it was me that stopped the possible conversion of Maestro if Dan already targeted them with their role?
I assumed nothing of the sort. My question in the PT to you was the equivalent of "You targeted Maestro N1, right?"
Again, why would he assume I targeted maestro?

There was no indication I gave that I did

Wouldn't someone who doesn't know ask some sort of variation of 'who did you target?'
'I love playing with him, he's got an amazing presence to him that just feels like the game is lacking something when he's not there' - JacksonVirgo
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1683 (ISO) » Sun Jan 14, 2024 6:39 pm

Post by ActionDan »

Anyway this is kinda distracting aside I suppose from everyone else getting a taste of FG, roles, inside knowledge etc.

I remember wanting to ask Theta for other reads / thoughts aside from their Town read of myself. So there it is unless I missed something.

I need to read up
Maestro
Maestro
They/Them/Any
Jack of All Trades
Maestro
They/Them/Any
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1684 (ISO) » Sun Jan 14, 2024 6:40 pm

Post by Maestro »

I think FG is friends again, but holy shit Drew plz, don't get so caught up in the flavor/role shit if yer missing things
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1685 (ISO) » Sun Jan 14, 2024 6:41 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 1684, Maestro wrote: I think FG is friends again, but holy shit Drew plz, don't get so caught up in the flavor/role shit if yer missing things
That part was a tertiary read.

The tmi is is the main street of it all
Maestro
Maestro
They/Them/Any
Jack of All Trades
Maestro
They/Them/Any
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1686 (ISO) » Sun Jan 14, 2024 6:44 pm

Post by Maestro »

WHAT TMI
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1687 (ISO) » Sun Jan 14, 2024 6:55 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 1686, Maestro wrote: WHAT TMI
Jesus man, why would Dan assume I targeted you with my role when their role could prevent a conversion??
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1688 (ISO) » Sun Jan 14, 2024 6:58 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

leaning scum somewhere in the friendship group, leaning Maestro.

Now I know my gut leans correct with Maestro too after an end game just recently where I called them out as scum.

so I am leaning there. Didn't like their pop in earlier.

VOTE: Maestro
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1689 (ISO) » Sun Jan 14, 2024 7:03 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 1688, Flavor Leaf wrote: leaning scum somewhere in the friendship group, leaning Maestro.

Now I know my gut leans correct with Maestro too after an end game just recently where I called them out as scum.

Why not Dan?
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1690 (ISO) » Sun Jan 14, 2024 7:03 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1643, ActionDan wrote: Cakez was my n2 target btw.
This means zilch to me as I'm thinking Cakez is very likely original scum.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1691 (ISO) » Sun Jan 14, 2024 7:06 pm

Post by Titus »

All the more reason to eliminate Cakez. If Cakez flips addict, then we get likely information. If Cakez flips original scum, we get information.

There is zero good reason not to flip Cakez.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1692 (ISO) » Sun Jan 14, 2024 7:07 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1689, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 1688, Flavor Leaf wrote: leaning scum somewhere in the friendship group, leaning Maestro.

Why not Dan?
i like their posts more than maestro's. better tone. maestro is playing behind you two as well.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1693 (ISO) » Sun Jan 14, 2024 7:08 pm

Post by Titus »

Can someone give me a damn good reason why, 1)Cakez isn't wagoned, 2) No one will talk about Cakez, 3) no one defends Cakez and 4) we get sidetracked with irrelevant drivel?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1694 (ISO) » Sun Jan 14, 2024 7:13 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

There are like three different angles going on here lol.

I just don't know who I trust more out of Flavor and Titus.

Dan distrusts Flavor, but Flavor trusts Dan, and Flavor distrusts maestro......who trusts Dan

Titus distrusts Cakez, but Titus has no comment on the recent happenings apparently
Thomith
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/They

Post Post #1695 (ISO) » Sun Jan 14, 2024 7:14 pm

Post by Thomith »

In post 1682, Doctor Drew wrote:

Roden,

Wouldn't someone who doesn't know ask some sort of variation of 'who did you target?'
OK but if you didn't, and he thought you did, where does TMI come into play?
thomith could be a court jester

I have a Large Normal currently Ongoing.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1696 (ISO) » Sun Jan 14, 2024 7:15 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1694, Doctor Drew wrote: There are like three different angles going on here lol.

Dan distrusts Flavor, but Flavor trusts Dan, and Flavor distrusts maestro......who trusts Dan

Titus distrusts Cakez, but Titus has no comment on the recent happenings apparently
did yall claim real names in there? how did that come about?
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1697 (ISO) » Sun Jan 14, 2024 7:16 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 1695, Thomith wrote:
In post 1682, Doctor Drew wrote:

Roden,

OK but if you didn't, and he thought you did, where does TMI come into play?
His role would have prevented maestro from being converted, so why ask if I targeted maestro specifically if he already did?
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1698 (ISO) » Sun Jan 14, 2024 7:17 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 1696, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 1694, Doctor Drew wrote: There are like three different angles going on here lol.

I don't know what my post here has to do with real names
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1699 (ISO) » Sun Jan 14, 2024 7:18 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1698, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 1696, Flavor Leaf wrote:

I don't know what my post here has to do with real names
cuz I think scum is in that FG

you dont need to claim the real names, but did you, when, and how did it go about?

Return to “Theme Park [Large Theme Games]”