Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #3101 (ISO) » Fri Jan 12, 2024 1:00 pm

Post by OutWorldER »

In post 3094, Dannflor wrote: I don't know actually

Just kinda felt like that was wrong but maybe that's my weakness to AtE showing

Also had times where I felt like Bella was wrong

What has you convinced on Bella?
Think her play over the last few days has been fairly townie. Even when Titus presented the auto-win she was still trying to solve, and I thought her response to Shiki's push felt townie.
In post 3096, ProjEctRy wrote: With a doctor claim, provided the claim is outside of the strong town pool, can we whittle it down (each in our own minds) to 4 town reads, leaving two suspects?

If we can collectively agree on two strong town reads (Dann and Shiki (agreeing with ). Then the doctor claims (this relies upon the doctor not being Shiki or Dann), that takes it to 3 strong town. Then every other town individual knows they are the 4th town, which leaves two possibilities.

Then we just focus votes on the final two.

Is that something that works or helps, or is it too risky to reveal the doctor?

Bro just legit regurgitated everything I said in :dead:
shiki
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: idk she it me

Post Post #3102 (ISO) » Fri Jan 12, 2024 1:01 pm

Post by shiki »

who do either of you think might be the doctor if not me and why
feel free to delete this ghost
shiki
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3103 (ISO) » Fri Jan 12, 2024 1:01 pm

Post by shiki »

projectry first please
shiki
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3104 (ISO) » Fri Jan 12, 2024 1:01 pm

Post by shiki »

to answer the above
OutWorldER
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3105 (ISO) » Fri Jan 12, 2024 1:01 pm

Post by OutWorldER »

In post 3097, Dannflor wrote:
In post 1647, JupiterXV wrote: read a bit and fonna make my thoughts as consice as possible cuz typing on a phone is painful
- t3 is the lim that makes the most mechanical sense
- hiwever i think his ate leans towny his reactions seem very genuine. im reluctant to vote him
- if titus doesnt die does this game turn into something like "follow the cop" but with jailkeeper? does doc have limited protects in a row or can we keep titus alive forever
- limpoop for me is between kurta, project, aisa, and maybe ccs havent seen much from thst slot
In post 1818, JupiterXV wrote: also no deaths AGAIN? is scum deliberately making no kills?? why are they doing this that makes no sense
In post 1827, JupiterXV wrote:
In post 1824, Afrayed Knott wrote:
In post 1818, JupiterXV wrote: also no deaths AGAIN? is scum deliberately making no kills?? why are they doing this that makes no sense
why do you think they are doing it?
that's the thing, i don't know
if i were scum here i'd almost certainly be on titus, but titus isn't dead yet. which is weird cuz she's and outed pr (no hate titus you're cool)
and we've gone three nights without kills which indicates that at least one of them was a no kill which doesn't make sense to me. only world i can see scum making a no kill is where they're at such a bad position that they don't want to get jailed, but scum would want to at least
try
, right? they're playing against wincon which is crazy bad for them and good for me, but. yk it seems like such a stupid play on all levels
also still don't understand this progression where Jupiter forgot that it was possible the doctor could just protect Titus over and over again
I feel like if Jupiter were scum here they'd be more aware of these types of role interactions and differences between this site vs. their home site.

I kinda just think it's Project for the 1000th time.
ProjEctRy
ProjEctRy
He/him
Goon
ProjEctRy
He/him
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #3106 (ISO) » Fri Jan 12, 2024 1:01 pm

Post by ProjEctRy »

Do we think scum has been purposely no-killing or more likely they have been repeatedly targeting Titus, but Titus has been protected?
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #3107 (ISO) » Fri Jan 12, 2024 1:03 pm

Post by Dannflor »

In post 3106, OutWorldER wrote: I feel like if Jupiter were scum here they'd be more aware of these types of role interactions and differences between this site vs. their home site.
well yeah that's kind of what i mean

it seems not real
shiki
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3108 (ISO) » Fri Jan 12, 2024 1:03 pm

Post by shiki »

In post 3107, ProjEctRy wrote: Do we think scum has been purposely no-killing or more likely they have been repeatedly targeting Titus, but Titus has been protected?

no reason to ever no kill target titus is free

last night the scums bet against town rather than on themself regardless
ProjEctRy
ProjEctRy
He/him
Goon
ProjEctRy
He/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3109 (ISO) » Fri Jan 12, 2024 1:05 pm

Post by ProjEctRy »

In post 3102, OutWorldER wrote:
In post 3096, ProjEctRy wrote: With a doctor claim, provided the claim is outside of the strong town pool, can we whittle it down (each in our own minds) to 4 town reads, leaving two suspects?

If we can collectively agree on two strong town reads (Dann and Shiki (agreeing with ). Then the doctor claims (this relies upon the doctor not being Shiki or Dann), that takes it to 3 strong town. Then every other town individual knows they are the 4th town, which leaves two possibilities.

Tbh because you post regarding doctor claim was separated from 3077, I didn’t even notice we’re saying the same thing. I think that tells you your read on me is wrong.

I think it’s fairly obvious I’m struggling to keep up or understand what’s going on here. I’m clearly not the mastermind behind all of this.
OutWorldER
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3110 (ISO) » Fri Jan 12, 2024 1:07 pm

Post by OutWorldER »

In post 3108, Dannflor wrote:
In post 3106, OutWorldER wrote: I feel like if Jupiter were scum here they'd be more aware of these types of role interactions and differences between this site vs. their home site.
well yeah that's kind of what i mean

it seems not real
But what would be the strategical point of faking ignorance like that as scum? Especially since from Jupiter's posting all the way back in D1 they seem to be very much a stream of consciousness poster, I don't think Jupiter was trying to fake newb-towniness, especially since IIRC Jupiter wasn't really under pressure when that whole shebang went down?
shiki
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3111 (ISO) » Fri Jan 12, 2024 1:08 pm

Post by shiki »

In post 3110, ProjEctRy wrote:

Tbh because you post regarding doctor claim was separated from 3077, I didn’t even notice we’re saying the same thing. I think that tells you your read on me is wrong.

I think it’s fairly obvious I’m struggling to keep up or understand what’s going on here. I’m clearly not the mastermind behind all of this.

that’s fine i’m phone posting and also lost on dannflor conversation will read it back later and look into the things because yeah hard to keep up but! who do you think is the doctor and why
ProjEctRy
ProjEctRy
He/him
Goon
ProjEctRy
He/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3112 (ISO) » Fri Jan 12, 2024 1:09 pm

Post by ProjEctRy »

In post 3103, shiki wrote: who do either of you think might be the doctor if not me and why
I don’t know who the doctor is. I’m not sure how you would work out who the doctor is?
OutWorldER
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3113 (ISO) » Fri Jan 12, 2024 1:11 pm

Post by OutWorldER »

What makes it impossible for you as scum to not be able to keep up with the game? For the past like, what, 6 nights in a row now, scum has had no partners to talk to, only two real possible night actions to take (no-kill/shoot Titus), and no real ability to affect the game without losing since the past multiple days have come down to elimming JK targets and following PoE. There's no reason you can't be dis-invested from the game and scum, in fact I'd argue it's far more likely.
shiki
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3114 (ISO) » Fri Jan 12, 2024 1:15 pm

Post by shiki »

In post 3113, ProjEctRy wrote:
In post 3103, shiki wrote: who do either of you think might be the doctor if not me and why
I don’t know who the doctor is. I’m not sure how you would work out who the doctor is?

well perspective things

hmm did you at no point before today think about it?
ProjEctRy
ProjEctRy
He/him
Goon
ProjEctRy
He/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3115 (ISO) » Fri Jan 12, 2024 1:16 pm

Post by ProjEctRy »

Well I guess what I’m getting at is do people believe scum’s strategy has been smart or not?

If people do believe it’s a smart play, then I’d ask do you think it is likely that someone could pull this strategy off in their first ever game?
shiki
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3116 (ISO) » Fri Jan 12, 2024 1:17 pm

Post by shiki »

In post 3114, OutWorldER wrote:

What makes it impossible for you as scum to not be able to keep up with the game? For the past like, what, 6 nights in a row now, scum has had no partners to talk to, only two real possible night actions to take (no-kill/shoot Titus), and no real ability to affect the game without losing since the past multiple days have come down to elimming JK targets and following PoE. There's no reason you can't be dis-invested from the game and scum, in fact I'd argue it's far more likely.

eh

it’s not like something has been masterminded here

the scums submitted kill titus for the twelve consecutive night assumedly thinking the odds on town disaster are better than the odds of me winning otherwise
ProjEctRy
ProjEctRy
He/him
Goon
ProjEctRy
He/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3117 (ISO) » Fri Jan 12, 2024 1:17 pm

Post by ProjEctRy »

In post 3115, shiki wrote:

well perspective things

Do you mean do I think anyone has hinted at it? I feel like I’m being stupid, but otherwise I don’t know how you suspect someone is the doctor or not?
shiki
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3118 (ISO) » Fri Jan 12, 2024 1:19 pm

Post by shiki »

In post 3116, ProjEctRy wrote: Well I guess what I’m getting at is do people believe scum’s strategy has been smart or not?

If people do believe it’s a smart play, then I’d ask do you think it is likely that someone could pull this strategy off in their first ever game?

it isn’t like, by the book

i have no way to weigh ‘smart’ but it hasn’t been necessarily what i would expect from 9 on
shiki
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3119 (ISO) » Fri Jan 12, 2024 1:20 pm

Post by shiki »

In post 3118, ProjEctRy wrote:

well perspective things

Do you mean do I think anyone has hinted at it? I feel like I’m being stupid, but otherwise I don’t know how you suspect someone is the doctor or not?

well i think multiple living players have basically said ‘i am not the doctor’
shiki
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3120 (ISO) » Fri Jan 12, 2024 1:21 pm

Post by shiki »

In post 3120, shiki wrote:

well perspective things

based on posts they’ve made

so i wonder if you have not been looking for this throughout the game

like did you just start at daystart
ProjEctRy
ProjEctRy
He/him
Goon
ProjEctRy
He/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3121 (ISO) » Fri Jan 12, 2024 1:28 pm

Post by ProjEctRy »

In post 3120, shiki wrote:

well perspective things

Who / where have they said this?
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #3122 (ISO) » Fri Jan 12, 2024 1:40 pm