Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: they/him

Post Post #1478 (ISO) » Wed Jan 03, 2024 1:15 pm

Post by JacksonVirgo »

I just fail to understand how you can drop a read you had as quickly as you did over a single thing I do that I personally don't understand how you see as scummy to begin with. It feels off, I want to understand you
"Am I a ghost like you, caught between the seams of two intertwining melodies?"

wiki // GTKAS
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1479 (ISO) » Wed Jan 03, 2024 1:15 pm

Post by JacksonVirgo »

That was a mouthful

wiki // GTKAS
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1480 (ISO) » Wed Jan 03, 2024 1:22 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 1478, JacksonVirgo wrote: I just fail to understand how you can drop a read you had as quickly as you did over a single thing I do that I personally don't understand how you see as scummy to begin with. It feels off, I want to understand you
Why I am gonna just ignore what I see? I am not gonna be stuck in my reads when new info presents itself. I explained how when you made a point that when elements and I were online with you a quick hammer didn't happen really sent the red flags off. Up to that point I just thought I had general paranoia with you, but that switched to being scared you ACTUALLY are scum here.
'dREW DID IT BETTER' - T-Bone
'doctor drew our hero' - Shiki
'I love playing with him, he's got an amazing presence to him that just feels like the game is lacking something when he's not there' - JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1481 (ISO) » Wed Jan 03, 2024 1:26 pm

Post by JacksonVirgo »

In post 1480, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 1478, JacksonVirgo wrote: I just fail to understand how you can drop a read you had as quickly as you did over a single thing I do that I personally don't understand how you see as scummy to begin with. It feels off, I want to understand you
Why I am gonna just ignore what I see? I am not gonna be stuck in my reads when new info presents itself. I explained how when you made a point that when elements and I were online with you a quick hammer didn't happen really sent the red flags off. Up to that point I just thought I had general paranoia with you, but that switched to being scared you ACTUALLY are scum here.
I'm not saying you have to ignore what you see, I'm asking you to explain
why
those messages sent red flags, paranoia is not a why. Are you thinking I'm a wolf because you are scared I am wolf? Is that the entire reasoning?

wiki // GTKAS
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1482 (ISO) » Wed Jan 03, 2024 1:26 pm

Post by JacksonVirgo »

I'm speaking matter of fact, asking you outright.

wiki // GTKAS
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1483 (ISO) » Wed Jan 03, 2024 1:33 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 1481, JacksonVirgo wrote:
why
those messages sent red flags, paranoia is not a why. Are you thinking I'm a wolf because you are scared I am wolf? Is that the entire reasoning?
In post 1482, JacksonVirgo wrote: I'm speaking matter of fact, asking you outright.
Yes, but it was just general paranoia until I saw the posts I described, that led to the 'attack'(as elements put it) on you eod yesterday

And this has a lot to do with knowing I am town as well, and that it was obv Titus was town at that point.....and felt good that Kyo was town.

The poe can only be so big
'I love playing with him, he's got an amazing presence to him that just feels like the game is lacking something when he's not there' - JacksonVirgo
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1484 (ISO) » Wed Jan 03, 2024 1:34 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

*Kyo was scum, obv lol
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1485 (ISO) » Wed Jan 03, 2024 2:17 pm

Post by JacksonVirgo »

In post 1483, Doctor Drew wrote:
why
In post 1482, JacksonVirgo wrote: I'm speaking matter of fact, asking you outright.
Yes, but it was just general paranoia until I saw the posts I described, that led to the 'attack'(as elements put it) on you eod yesterday

And this has a lot to do with knowing I am town as well, and that it was obv Titus was town at that point.....and felt good that Kyo was town.

Okay.. I can't really do a single thing about unexplainable paranoia. If you're willing to put effort in to get us both on the same level (for the world we're both town in), can you try? Try to put it into words as to WHY the paranoia exists? WHY those posts are pinging you.

If I can't understand you even at a small level, there's no chance I convince myself I'm wrong

wiki // GTKAS
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1486 (ISO) » Wed Jan 03, 2024 4:07 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 1485, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 1483, Doctor Drew wrote:
why

Okay.. I can't really do a single thing about unexplainable paranoia. If you're willing to put effort in to get us both on the same level (for the world we're both town in), can you try? Try to put it into words as to WHY the paranoia exists? WHY those posts are pinging you.

If I can't understand you even at a small level, there's no chance I convince myself I'm wrong
I hate when I have a long post and I accidentally delete it ugh.

But my main point I was making is that I just finished a game where Snivy was scum, I had a gut read on them for awhile they were scum, but had no real solid evidence. All lthey did, especially as we got to elo, was attack my gut read and ask for examples......spoiler: scum won.

This feels very similar to that endgame, you keep pushing that one aspect of my read 'paranoia. I have explained what led to that paranoia and what exactly about your posting as the day went along yesterday I had issues with.......yet you keep saying I am not explaining and just discrediting what I have to say, or at least purposely ignoring it.

Your endgame here is just to make sure I don't look towny at all in elements' eyes, my 'paranoia' was that you just didn't seem as towny as I had been thinking for awhile and pointed out reasons why I felt like your posting yesterday was not with the mindset of town trying to endgame, but of scum trying to endgame.

I can't say this anymore clearly, so unless you wanna discuss Lorna or some more cool deathcore bands.....I am done until elements shows up again
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1487 (ISO) » Wed Jan 03, 2024 4:27 pm

Post by JacksonVirgo »

In post 1486, Doctor Drew wrote: But my main point I was making is that I just finished a game where Snivy was scum, I had a gut read on them for awhile they were scum, but had no real solid evidence. All lthey did, especially as we got to elo, was attack my gut read and ask for examples......spoiler: scum won.

This feels very similar to that endgame, you keep pushing that one aspect of my read 'paranoia. I have explained what led to that paranoia and what exactly about your posting as the day went along yesterday I had issues with.......yet you keep saying I am not explaining and just discrediting what I have to say, or at least purposely ignoring it.

Your endgame here is just to make sure I don't look towny at all in elements' eyes, my 'paranoia' was that you just didn't seem as towny as I had been thinking for awhile and pointed out reasons why I felt like your posting yesterday was not with the mindset of town trying to endgame, but of scum trying to endgame.

I can't say this anymore clearly, so unless you wanna discuss Lorna or some more cool deathcore bands.....I am done until elements shows up again
See it from my perspective, I am trying to make sure I understand you before I make any proper judgements. I am asking you to try and explain yourself to me, as when you're using gut as a reason then nobody can do anything about it. I am trying to make sure that if I am wrong on you, I am giving ourselves the best chance we can to get out of it. I'm not trying to attack your gut-read, I am trying to get you to try and put it into words so I can try and follow if what you're saying is from a townie perspective or not. We're in limlo and you don't have an argument against me, vs Elements who I've town-read all game. It would be very easy for me to just push you for everything you've done but I'm not, I'm trying to understand before I put my foot down with a vote.

I understand how you'd feel I am attacking your gut-read but that's the last thing I want to do, I'm not trying to make you feel like I am in any way. I just don't wanna make this vote and risk being wrong simply because I didn't give you the light of day to explain yourself. Especially given when I was in the feeling of jumping to conclusions yesterday, the person I was going to vote turned out to be a PR.

You didn't really point out anything unless by point out you mean show what you feel is scummy. Because sure, I give you that you pointed out what you think as scummy but in no ways can I even remotely begin to understand what you're seeing scummy in that. Because if it's because of the self-pres nature of "Oh I can't be wolf with them" rather than just focusing on finding wolves, that's the only way I can really follow why you're seeing those posts as scummy in which I can only say that it wouldn't really make sense if I am scum knowing Kyo was going out, as a wolf I would have no need to say such a thing. In fact it makes the game harder if I ended up getting killed instead by the grace of the uncertain future. Of course that'd be completely farfetched to imagine I got elimmed yesterday but my point still stands that it wouldn't make sense as to why I would do that as a wolf if I wouldn't also do that as a town. This is me trying to assume reason behind your gut because you're not giving it to me yourself.

If your argument is that I was pushing your gut-read as bullshit because it's a gut-read and it's easy to push you as evil that way, that still doesn't work in my head as like why would I not try and dissect what you're giving me. It's all you're giving me. Do you prefer me to just label you as wolf and just push you for the sake of pushing you? Because it's the easiest conclusion for me to make? No, that's unfair on you so I'm not doing that.

But I for sure wanna discuss more deathcore bands, I love the genre to BITS

wiki // GTKAS
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1488 (ISO) » Wed Jan 03, 2024 4:32 pm

Post by JacksonVirgo »

Do you listen to much Slaughter to Prevail?

wiki // GTKAS
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1489 (ISO) » Wed Jan 03, 2024 4:54 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 1488, JacksonVirgo wrote: Do you listen to much Slaughter to Prevail?
Never really could get into them

How about Angelmaker?
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1490 (ISO) » Wed Jan 03, 2024 4:55 pm

Post by JacksonVirgo »

In post 1489, Doctor Drew wrote:

How about Angelmaker?
I believe the only song I heard from Angelmaker is What I Would Give and that shit slaps. I should listen to more of them

wiki // GTKAS
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1491 (ISO) » Wed Jan 03, 2024 5:05 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 1490, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 1489, Doctor Drew wrote:

How about Angelmaker?
I believe the only song I heard from Angelmaker is What I Would Give and that shit slaps. I should listen to more of them
Hollow Heart is a personal fave of mine
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1492 (ISO) » Wed Jan 03, 2024 5:07 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

Also been on a bit of an Acrania thing as of late, a bit more politically charged then most deathcore bands.......but they have some really heavy shit.
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1493 (ISO) » Wed Jan 03, 2024 5:09 pm

Post by JacksonVirgo »

I'll check out Hollow Heart. It's not deathcore (but metalcore) but a great band I like is Make Them Suffer, who are from Australia :DDDD

wiki // GTKAS
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1494 (ISO) » Wed Jan 03, 2024 5:13 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 1493, JacksonVirgo wrote: I'll check out Hollow Heart. It's not deathcore (but metalcore) but a great band I like is Make Them Suffer, who are from Australia :DDDD
Oh yeah, have heard some of their stuff, not bad.

Speaking of Aussie bands, ever listen to A Night in Texas?

They actually did a combo album a few years back with Angelmaker
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1495 (ISO) » Wed Jan 03, 2024 5:14 pm

Post by JacksonVirgo »

In post 1491, Doctor Drew wrote: Hollow Heart is a personal fave of mine
That was so fkn good, the guitar vocalist guy :heart_eyes:

wiki // GTKAS
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1496 (ISO) » Wed Jan 03, 2024 5:14 pm

Post by JacksonVirgo »

In post 1494, Doctor Drew wrote: Speaking of Aussie bands, ever listen to A Night in Texas?
Can't say I have, but I'm curious now solely cuz aussie ahahahaha

wiki // GTKAS
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1497 (ISO) » Wed Jan 03, 2024 5:16 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 1495, JacksonVirgo wrote:
I love how they have basically three vocalists, the dynamic works so well.

Also, he is easy on the eyes I guess haha.
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1498 (ISO) » Wed Jan 03, 2024 5:19 pm

Post by JacksonVirgo »

In post 1497, Doctor Drew wrote:

Lmaoooo I was referring to his vocals mainly

wiki // GTKAS
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1499 (ISO) » Wed Jan 03, 2024 5:27 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 1498, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 1497, Doctor Drew wrote:

Lmaoooo I was referring to his vocals mainly
Ya me too :shifty:

Return to “Central Park [Open Games]”