Goon
Zakeri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1750 (ISO) » Sun Dec 07, 2008 1:56 pm

Post by Zakeri »

Edit: Forgot to
Unvote, Vote: iamausername
"You know, I was hoping for a cop investigation. But instead I get [two vig kills]... okay." - Zakeri
"I [i]wish[/i] I ever got messages like this." - Vi
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1751 (ISO) » Sun Dec 07, 2008 2:01 pm

Post by Cephrir »

Zakeri wrote:if IAAUN is a Turk, then we should oppoerate under the assumption that the town is in Lylo right now (4 in a starting scum group = 3 turks left, 2 shinra left, and one SK meaning 6 out of 13 people are scum) and by removing another townie via lynch only helps secure the Turk's win since the Shinra and SK will be the only ones that could overpower them anymore.
I disagree. Not only would that situation not be a definite LyLo, IAAUN being scum doesn't guarantee that we started with 4-man scumgroups.

Also, way to make almost exactly the same post as me with the same conclusion.

I just thought of something; the fact that we had a tracker and watcher makes me suspect that the cops (all 3 of them) might be a bit more likely scum. If they're not, then I'd find four-man scumgroups a lot more likely.
"I would prefer not to." --Herman Melville,
Bartleby the Scrivener
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #1752 (ISO) » Sun Dec 07, 2008 2:10 pm

Post by Yosarian2 »

CarnCarn wrote:
Yosarian2 wrote:Finally, Carn claimed cop (I guess generic cop?), and is claiming he got an innocent on MM. (Also, Carn is the only one who didn't claim a rolename; this is just an observation, I don't really see a need for Carn to claim a rolename now if he dosn't want to.)
I've claimed already. I am Cait Sith, Jack of All Trades role. My N1 action was vig kill ABR (didn't go through for some reason), N2 was investigate Cavebear with a toothache (got "town"), N3 was roleblock wolframnhart/KScope (assuming this went through, he is not the SK).
Ah...right, right. Ok, thanks, forgot about that.

Ok; I doubt a jack of all trades with a one-shot cop ability could be naieve. If MM is town, then Iamusername must be scum.

vote:Iamusername

Also, MBL is clearly scum with Iamusername, since instead of voting for the confirmed scum Iamusername, he's voting me, the guy who just got semi-cop cleared, and why? Because I forgot Carn's role. :roll: We'll lynch MBL tommorow.
I want us to win just for Yos' inevitable rant alone. -CrashTextDummie
Machiavellian-Mafia
Machiavellian-Mafia
Mafia Scum
Machiavellian-Mafia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1753 (ISO) » Sun Dec 07, 2008 2:10 pm

Post by Machiavellian-Mafia »

Wow, Zakeri was the L-1 vote and Jebus for the hammer vote on me. Thanks to you 2 for not paying attention, the real vincent is now lynched.
The end justifies the means.
Zakeri
Zakeri
Goon
Zakeri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1754 (ISO) » Sun Dec 07, 2008 2:15 pm

Post by Zakeri »

Cephrir wrote:
Zakeri wrote:if IAAUN is a Turk, then we should oppoerate under the assumption that the town is in Lylo right now (4 in a starting scum group = 3 turks left, 2 shinra left, and one SK meaning 6 out of 13 people are scum) and by removing another townie via lynch only helps secure the Turk's win since the Shinra and SK will be the only ones that could overpower them anymore.
I disagree. Not only would that situation not be a definite LyLo, IAAUN being scum doesn't guarantee that we started with 4-man scumgroups.
What do you mean "Not only would that situation not be a definite Lylo?" Unless Shinra and the SK would start actively turk hunting, that would be it for the town. Once the Town loses control over the Majority, it wouldn't take anything other than complete tunnelvision for the town to regain it.

And while it's true that just because IAAUN said so and is likely scum doesn't mean it's true, but It's still safe to say that there are 4 scum per mafia.
Also, way to make almost exactly the same post as me with the same conclusion.
Are you implying that I read your post, said "That's wonderful! I wish I said that!" and then made a paraphrase that's twice as long within an eight minute time?
I just thought of something; the fact that we had a tracker and watcher makes me suspect that the cops (all 3 of them) might be a bit more likely scum. If they're not, then I'd find four-man scumgroups a lot more likely.
"All three of them?" Who do you mean? Me, M-M/IAAUN and...? Tony Montana turned out to be Town, and CarnCarn is only 1/4 cop.

I'm starting to believe in the Four-Man scum group ultimately, since the odds seem a bit stacked in favor of town otherwise.
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #1755 (ISO) » Sun Dec 07, 2008 2:20 pm

Post by Yosarian2 »

Zakeri wrote:
Um, no, it wasn't. My reaction to him claiming cop, and lying about an investigative result, in response to someone else claiming a guilty on him, was to assume he was lying scum, yes. Which is exactally the way any pro-town person would react. I didn't say "You're lying, DiaF!" I also didn't
Yes, you did say "you're lying, DiaF!" You specifically said something along the lines of "Glad we're lynching a turk today" and voted for him.
Hint: Putting quotes around something implies that the person said what is inside the quotes. I did not.

Now, yes, I ASSUMED he was lying, and acted based on that assumption. Of course I did. Now, it looks like it's more likely that him thinking I was scum might was actually have a mod error instead of lie, but of course I had no way of guessing that.
You seemed generally unwilling to believe that anyone could think you are scum for doing something that usually scummy is what my point was.
But you never actually explained why you think that what I did was "something that usually is scummy". When I act in a way that is exactally what one would expect from a townie in my situation, you can't just declare it "scummy" and expect to not get called on it.
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #1756 (ISO) » Sun Dec 07, 2008 2:25 pm

Post by Yosarian2 »

Machiavellian-Mafia wrote:Wow, Zakeri was the L-1 vote and Jebus for the hammer vote on me. Thanks to you 2 for not paying attention, the real vincent is now lynched.
...really? Well, crap.

Mod, can we get a vote-count, please?
Zakeri
Zakeri
Goon
Zakeri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1757 (ISO) » Sun Dec 07, 2008 2:28 pm

Post by Zakeri »

Machiavellian-Mafia wrote:Wow, Zakeri was the L-1 vote and Jebus for the hammer vote on me. Thanks to you 2 for not paying attention, the real vincent is now lynched.
I looked back through the votes, and while I really wish we did have a vote count at least once over the course of the day, I don't think Jebus hammered you. You attained from my count 6 votes at one time - from iamausername, Natirasha, Yosarian2, Empking, Myself, and then Jebus. I'll be double checking again, because I'm that obsessive and really hope we didn't lynch you like that.
Zakeri
Zakeri
Goon
Zakeri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1758 (ISO) » Sun Dec 07, 2008 2:31 pm

Post by Zakeri »

Edit: Cephir - post 1715 was the vote I missed.

FUUUU-

Well, I'm sure town has all but lost the game now, and it'll just be scumwars for the rest of the game, but god damn if we're not going to take our Turk Scum tomorrow morning.
"You know, I was hoping for a cop investigation. But instead I get [two vig kills]... okay." - Zakeri
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee
Slightly better than 50-50
MrBuddyLee

Post Post #1759 (ISO) » Sun Dec 07, 2008 2:34 pm

Post by MrBuddyLee »

Yos, how can you suspect me? Did you miss the part where I claimed cop with an innocent on you?
dialing in mildly protown reads since 2006
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee

Post Post #1760 (ISO) » Sun Dec 07, 2008 2:44 pm

Post by MrBuddyLee »

If M-M turns up to be Vince Valentine, scum really need to crosskill the piss out of each other tonight, thanks. I'd say iamausername is likely scum, especially if M-M really is Vince. Both teams seem to know that Yosarian2 is scum, and he's done absolutely nothing protown this game, so he's another decent crosskill target. Beyond that, just read the game carefully, I think there's enough evidence to find the scum at this point.

Good luck with your night action, CarnCarn. Unless you're scum. :)
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee

Post Post #1761 (ISO) » Sun Dec 07, 2008 2:49 pm

Post by MrBuddyLee »

Zakeri looks a little too sure that M-M is telling the truth here. Possible scum.
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #1762 (ISO) » Sun Dec 07, 2008 2:49 pm

Post by Yosarian2 »

MrBuddyLee wrote:If M-M turns up to be Vince Valentine, scum really need to crosskill the piss out of each other tonight, thanks. I'd say iamausername is likely scum, especially if M-M really is Vince. Both teams seem to know that Yosarian2 is scum, and he's done absolutely nothing protown this game, so he's another decent crosskill target. Beyond that, just read the game carefully, I think there's enough evidence to find the scum at this point.

Good luck with your night action, CarnCarn. Unless you're scum. :)
Oh, you're so full of crap, MBL. Everyone knows you have to be Iamusername's scumbuddy now, there's just no other explination for your actions, and so hopefully whichever scumgroup you and Iamusername aren't a part of will kill you and him tonight.

Besides, if there are 4 turks, we need to lynch turks or get turks nightkilled ASAP in order for the town to not lose. I was investigated non-Turk. So why are you trying so hard to get me lynched or killed?
CarnCarn
CarnCarn
Mafia Scum
CarnCarn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1763 (ISO) » Sun Dec 07, 2008 3:02 pm

Post by CarnCarn »

Yikes, I didn't realize the votes coming so quickly. There was no need to rush, except for the Turks, obviously.
MrBuddyLee wrote:Good luck with your night action, CarnCarn. Unless you're scum.
Yeah, I honestly have no idea why I'm still alive right now. I think the scum on both teams have bigger fish to fry than me, though, right now.

Also, good shooting, to any vigs out there.

Yos2, if MBL is really Turk, then why wasn't he voting M-M? Or are you saying they are both Shinra? Seems unlikely for IAAUN to be Shinra, since he led the CML wagon.

Gah, this all sucks for town, though.
Elias_the_thief
Elias_the_thief
He/Him
Not Statistically Significant
Elias_the_thief
He/Him
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1764 (ISO) » Sun Dec 07, 2008 3:27 pm

Post by Elias_the_thief »

End of Day Four Votecount:

Machiavellian-Mafia - 7
(
Iamausername, Natirasha, Yosarian2, Empking, Cephrir, Zakeri, Jebus
)

iamausername - 2
(
Machiavellian-Mafia, MrBuddyLee
)
Jebus - 1
(
KaleiÃ
I play the games rul gud.
Elias_the_thief
Elias_the_thief
He/Him
Elias_the_thief
He/Him
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1765 (ISO) » Tue Dec 16, 2008 11:13 am

Post by Elias_the_thief »

Morning the next day was merciful. Only one body was found. Sadly, it was that of MrBuddyLee.
Aeris Gainsborough
was shot dead. Beyond that, everyone was alive and well. And ready for the next day to begin.

MrBuddyLee,
Aeris Gainsborough the Doctor
, shot Night Four.

It is now Day Five. With
alive, it will take
to lynch. Deadline is
Tuesday the 13th of January at 10 PM EST
I play the games rul gud.
christiano drago
christiano drago
Goon
christiano drago
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1766 (ISO) » Tue Dec 16, 2008 11:15 am

Post by christiano drago »

Vote: Iamusername
As Town - W0 L0 D0
As Scum - W0 L1 D0
Still Playing [2]
CarnCarn
CarnCarn
Mafia Scum
CarnCarn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1767 (ISO) » Tue Dec 16, 2008 11:23 am

Post by CarnCarn »

What happened to Sephiroth's kill?
christiano drago
christiano drago
Goon
christiano drago
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1768 (ISO) » Tue Dec 16, 2008 11:58 am

Good point Carn, we should deal with that tomorrow. Same with the lack of second Mafia kill - looks like Shinra has been disabled?

Now lets get to more lynching of scum?
As Town - W0 L0 D0
As Scum - W0 L1 D0
Still Playing [2]
Zakeri
Zakeri
Goon
Zakeri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1769 (ISO) » Tue Dec 16, 2008 12:01 pm

Post by Zakeri »

Or the other scum team's for that matter.

or my investigation while we're at it.
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #1770 (ISO) » Tue Dec 16, 2008 12:06 pm

Post by Yosarian2 »

Vote:Iamusername
, as he's pretty clearly confirmed scum at this point.

Also, Carn is right, there seem to be a few missing kills. If anyone is a roleblocker who thinks they might have stopped a kill, you might want to claim today, before we lynch Iamusername.
Jebus
Jebus
Mafia Scum
Jebus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1771 (ISO) » Tue Dec 16, 2008 12:21 pm

Post by Jebus »

christiano drago wrote:Good point Carn, we should deal with that tomorrow. Same with the lack of second Mafia kill -
looks like Shinra has been disabled?

Now lets get to more lynching of scum?
I smell scum slip-up. Would vote if Iam wasn't such obvscum.

Vote: Iam
Bastard ModGod. Mislynch fodder. Suave savior.
Jebus
Jebus
Mafia Scum
Jebus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1772 (ISO) » Tue Dec 16, 2008 12:22 pm

Post by Jebus »

(Note: Bold in the quote was my doing, to point it out)
christiano drago
christiano drago
Goon
christiano drago
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1773 (ISO) » Tue Dec 16, 2008 12:27 pm

Horseshit.
As Town - W0 L0 D0
As Scum - W0 L1 D0
Still Playing [2]
Jebus
Jebus
Mafia Scum
Jebus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1774 (ISO) » Tue Dec 16, 2008 12:29 pm

Post by Jebus »

I'm going to take that as "oshi* they've got me".

unvote
Vote: cd

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”